Author Topic: The Incredible Files: Entry #1  (Read 508 times)

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
The Incredible Files: Entry #1
« on: December 04, 2020, 05:56:13 PM »
Valdosta, Georgia
Off Camera

“What a beautiful day?” exclaims Lincoln Daniels as he opens the blinds of his master bedroom. It’s around nine o’clock in the morning as the sun is shining through the recently cleaned glass. The smell of black coffee fills the room as he looks over his shoulder. “Good morning darling,” he tells his wife as she enters the room. “Good morning honey,” she replies while sipping on her coffee. Lincoln calmly walks toward his wife while keeping a smile on his face. “Why are you so chipper?” she asks him in between sips of her coffee. “I’m just in a great mood,” he answers her while softly kissing her on the lips.

“Have you talked with Charlie?” she asks him point blank. Lincoln looks at her, “why did you have to mention that son of a bitch?” The smile on his face slowly begins to fade as he moves toward his closet. “We have to talk about it,” she says as the closet door opens and a row of leather vests appear. Lincoln looks through the vests and pulls out a navy blue vest with an American Eagle head logo positioned in the middle of the back. “Talk about what exactly, how that bastard thought he was bigger than the gang?” Lincoln responds while putting the vest down onto the bed.

Silence filled the room for the next hour as the two got ready for the day. Lincoln stands in front of the bedroom mirror while his wife walks out of the bathroom with her hair in a tight weave. “Do you think Tabor is going to remove Charlie from the gang?” Zania asks her husband while putting on the last touches of her makeup. “I don’t know exactly. I mean Charlie has a lot of information about our operations and I’m pretty sure Tabor won’t let a weasel like him ruin our chances of scoring big,” he says while picking up the keys to his Harley Davidson 2020 Iron 883 motorcycle. She follows suit while grabbing the keys to her Kawasaki Ninja 300. “Are we racing to the meeting?” he asks her with a grin.

“Why would I want to do a thing like that?” she says sarcastically. They walk towards their garage. Lincoln opens the door as she tosses her leg over the seat. “I’ll see you there, “ she says while firing up her bike. She backs it out of the garage, revs the engine before zipping down the road and out of sight. Lincoln watches his wife before walking over towards his bike. Before he can fire it up, his cell phone goes off.

“Ugh! What now?” he utters to himself while digging his cell phone out of the breast pocket of his cut. He looks at the name on it and quickly answers the number. “Tabor, what’s up?” he asks while moving away from his bike. “I need you to do something for me Soho,” Tabor replies as Lincoln walks over towards his gun cabinet. He holds his phone against his ear while working the combination lock attached to the cabinet. “What do you need me to do Tabor?” he asks. “I have a shipment coming through the airport and I won’t be able to pick it up. Could you do it for me?” He asks. “Sure, I’ll do it before coming to the meeting,” he agrees. “Okay,” Tabor replies before hanging up the phone. Lincoln pulls the phone away from his ear before shaking his head. He pulls out a glock 45 and places it in the small of his back while hiding inside his pants.

He heads back toward his bike and gets on it. He pushes the up button on his remote before putting his sunglasses on his face. A slick smirk appears on his face as he backs out of the garage. He closes the garage before heading down the road.

Video Journal Entry

Hello Sin City Wrestling, my name is Lincoln Daniels. I have been competing in this wild wrestling business for five years. I’m sure you can read all of that on my dirt sheet. I heard this company was looking to recruit new talent, I told my wife that I was done playing in the minor leagues.

So my agent gave Mark Ward a little phone call and after some time we came to an agreement on a contract. Now I understand this company is just off the heels of its biggest show. Some might think I’m not good enough to be in the ring. Well, I believe that I’m not just good in the ring. I am phenomenal inside a wrestling ring. I don’t care the size of it. I’m always prepared for anything.

I can’t say the same thing about my so-called opponent for my debut who goes by the name of Milo Kasey. I took the liberty of trying to watch your previous matches and I could barely stay awake. I’m not sure if that was because of your involvement or it was just the match itself. Either way, I had to force myself to finish watching it.

You would think that a man of your supposed caliber that I’d be impressed with your skills. Unfortunately, I wasn’t impressed at all. I hope you can prove me wrong but I highly doubt it.

Why is that you might ask? That’s because my skills surpass you in every way possible. My power and speed can't be matched by your pathetic ass. I’m the rabid dog you can’t contain. I’m the one you can’t out run. I have the utmost advantage over you since I have no video for you to watch.

Mister Incredible is ready to do some incredible things and it starts with me kicking the living shot out of you. I hope you don’t shed a fucking tear after I embarrass your punk ass. Your time in the sun is long over. It’s my time to shine. So you can either go hard or go home.