Author Topic: Jon Dough after his match vs Gabriel  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Jon Dough after his match vs Gabriel
« on: July 31, 2014, 10:55:18 PM »
 Jon lets him go and goes back to work. Jon sends Gabriel into the ropes and jumps, going for a Thesz press but Gabriel counters from out of nowhere with an X Factor!

Adams: Oh he just PLANTED Jon Dough!

Gabriel drags Jon over into the ropes again and AGAIN goes to work on the mask!

Simone: That idiot! He just had him and he goes for the mask again rather than working to end this!?
Adams: But he's not trying to take it off. Look!

Indeed not as Gabriel, rather than trying to tear the mask from Jon's head, he instead pulls it around, turning it backwards and rendering his opponent incapable of seeing!

Simone: Oh my god! That ass! I can't believe he did that!

Adams: That's worse than being unmasked! What an insult!

Gabriel pulls the blinded Jon upside down and nails a Running K Driver!

Adams: Avada Kadavra!

Gabriel folds Jon in a cross leg pin, holding his arms aloft as the referee counts!

3!

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Justin: Here is your winner ... Gabriel!!!

The crowd boos as Odette joins Gabriel in the ring as Jon slowly rolls outside where Master Lily awaits to assist him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon and Master Lilly are walking up the ramp and head backstage.

Master Lilly: Good showing out there today. You made Gabriel look like a millions bucks out there.

(Jon turns around to look behind him before looking at Lin Ting Lu)

Jon Dough: Kind of, he is pretty good on his own I didn’t have to sell any of his moves. He plays rough so trust me I really wasn’t selling.

(Jon turns around to look behind him again before looking back at Lin Ting Lu)

Master Lilly: Oh my, well are you ok Jon?

(As the each a nearby hall way, Jon turns to look at the hallway before looking back at Lin Ting Lu)

Jon Dough: Oh yea I’m fine. I just need to get some fresh air that’s all.

Master Lilly: You ok Jon you keep turning around as if you’re looking for someone.

Jon Dough: No that’s not it Master.

Master Lilly: What’s wrong then Jon.

Jon Dough: For a few weeks now I have been having this strange feeling that I am being watched or followed.

Master Lilly: Well I can assure you no one in SCW is foll...

Jon Dough: No not any one here.

Master Lilly: Oh then you think you have a fan stalking you?

Jon Dough: If only. I don’t know, I just need some fresh air. I think ill going to step outside for a bit.

Master Lilly: Oh what about NXT, I'm sure Staggs will be waiting for you.

Jon Dough: Tell him I'll be there in a second, let him know that I went for some fresh air and would like to go over my match with him to help me see where I went wrong.

Master Lilly: Ok Jon don’t be out to long, you might have a stalker out there you know. He-he he

Jon Dough: I'll be fine, I'll be right back.

Master Lilly heads towards the NXT locker room to talk to Staggs. Jon finds an exit door and opens it to go outside. As Jon is about to go thru the door and spots Ninja practicing Eagle Claw Kung Fu in the dark.

Jon Dough: Oh hey Ninja.

(Ninja turns around)

Jon Dough: hey want to Nun chuck fight later?

Ninja nods his head

Jon Dough: Cool, well I going to get some fresh air and then talk to Staggs. Maybe when the show is over SCW will let you and I go to the ring and have a dark match. We can bring the nun chuck and have at it.

(Ninja nods his head many times as if he was an excited kid would do over a new toy)

Jon Dough: well give me like 5 minutes and I’ll ask Staggs if he can pull a few strings for us.

(Ninja blocks the door so Jon can’t leave)

Jon Dough: Hey you’re in my way I want to go outside.

(Ninja shakes his head no)

Jon Dough: Ninja move out of the way.

(Ninja just stands there removing to move)

Jon Dough: Fine I’ll find another door.

(Jon turns around and when he hits Ninja’s blind side)

Jon Dough: Mr. Max Burke what’s up man?

(Ninja hears this and goes to towards Jon Dough, Jon sees this and runs towards the door)

Jon Dough: Sick! Tricked you!

Jon opens the door and before he can close it. A car comes out from out of nowhere and hits Jon Dough.......
user posted image