Author Topic: Have PRIDE in who we THINK you are!  (Read 414 times)

Offline Metal Maniacs

• View Profile
Have PRIDE in who we THINK you are!
« on: July 12, 2019, 09:06:02 PM »

It was hard to tell with the dried, caked on clown makeup that was worn seemingly night and day (explaining why it was in such a tattered mess in the first place) but it would appear that the stark, raving lunatic Anthrax had an expression of confusion on his face as he stared ahead at the laptop, nose to screen. He tilted his head to the side like a confused puppy, then shifted and tilted to the other side, all the while his fingers drumming along his chin.

Anthrax: So .... he's back? He's back! ... Wait, is he back?

Anthrax jammed his finger to the laptop screen and moved it slowly along the text of the online SCW profile of a new Superstar recently signed and to whom he had been booked against for this coming weekend's show in Primm, Nevada. And yes, in case you are wondering, his lips move when he reads to himself!

Anthrax: Liam ... Ryan?

At reading the name of this newcomer, Anthrax reaches up as if to idly scratch his scalp in wonder and/or confusion, but grabs a handful of his blonde hair instead and jerks it, pulling his head to the left.

Iron Maiden: What are you doing?

The voice of his Metal Maniacs teammate drew his amber eyes aside as he watched his two femme fatale teammates enter the empty room he was seated in. Twisted Sister grabbed at Iron Maiden's arm and leaned into her face.

Twisted Sister: What is he doing???

Iron Maiden: I don't KNOW!

The two women split up and each slid up on opposite sides of Anthrax and where he was seated, their cheeks against his cheeks and staring into the computer screen.

Iron Maiden: What are you doing!?

Anthrax answered by poking at the computer screen.

Anthrax: Did you know J2H has a doppleganger!?

Twisted Sister: Of course! How else do you think Melody became a pregnoid!?

Twisted Sister leaned back enough to look at Iron Maiden behind Anthrax's head and she twirled a forefinger around her ear and pointed at him in the universal sign of crazy. Anthrax chewsed on that logic of his teammate before he shook his head.

Anthrax: No, not that! He has a double! The guy I get to play with in Primm! Looks just like him!

Iron Maiden: The hell you say!

She grabbed the laptop and turned it roughly at a better angle for a look see, and Twisted Sister leaned heavily on Anthrax's back, pushing him over into a bent position so she too could look.

Twisted Sister: It's TRUE!

Iron Maiden: He looks just like him!

Twisted Sister: That poor girl!

Iron Maiden: Melody?

Twisted Sister shook her head.

Twisted Sister: No?

Iron Maiden: Wait... WAIT!!! Which one of them looks like the other!?

Anthrax suddenly sat upright, throwing both Iron Maiden and Twisted Sister back to the floor with his eyes wide open. he waved a hand across the air.

Anthrax: Cosmic!

The two maniacal women rose to their knees and scrambled back behind his chair so they could peek at the screen from over his shoulders.

Anthrax: And here's something else about him!

Twisted Sister: What, that he was in the army?

Iron Maiden: Who? That scrawny thing!? He handled an AK47!?

She threw her head back and cackled.

Iron Maiden: And people say WE'RE nuts!

Anthrax: No, not that part! It's the fact he likes.....

He leaned back in the chair to whisper in Twisted Sister''s ear to which Iron Maiden leaned over to place her ear to the other side of Twisted Sister's head so she could "hear" as well. The two women then slowly drew back with wide eyes.

Iron Maiden: NO!

Anthrax nodded eagerly with a sickly sweet smile.

Anthrax: It's TRUE!

Twisted Sister: Then how did she get pregnant?

Anthrax shrugged.

Anthrax: I `unno. Turkey baster?

All three turned away with blank looks on their faces before Iron Maiden erupted.

Iron Maiden: Not J2H! LIAM RYAN!!!

Twisted Sister: It's not all about J2H you know!

Anthrax spun around in his chair with an audible gasp, his mouth wide open.

Anthrax: It IS!

Anthrax then slowly turned his head so he was looking straight into the camera and he jumped forward, his hands perched on the edge of the desk and leaning over at the wwaist so his face filled the camera.

Anthrax: Is it, Liam? Is it? is it all about you?

He gently rocked his head from side to side, his face betraying a sick smile behind the dried on, flaking clown makeup. He bit his bottom lip and giggled.

Anthrax: I like making new friends, Liam. I like to bring them over to my playground. You and me? We're going to be great friends! We're going to play games and laugh and have fun and break bones and spill blood!

He clapped his hands together.

Anthrax: Doesn't that sound like FUN Mister Ryan!? Well....!

He acted all coy, shoving his hands down into his lap as he rocked from side to side on his heels as his eyes roamed all over in a boyish sense of delight.

Anthrax: Well, I'll be breaking bones and spilling blood, but it's the thought that counts, amIright!? It's FUN to share in the experience with new friends, and where I'm concerned, sharing is scaring!

Anthrax blew a kiss at the camera before waving good-bye with a giggle and a smile.
</color></size>

>

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”</color>