Author Topic: Unfinished Garbage  (Read 233 times)

JT Midas

Unfinished Garbage
« on: November 04, 2016, 10:10:13 PM »
 OOC: I apologize to my partner as well as my opponents for this unfinished RP. I had to make an unexpected trip out of town immediately after work, and thus have been unable to complete the work I started earlier this week. Please excuse this incomplete piece of garbage. I look forward to better work next week.
====================

JT drug his feet along the carpet floor, exhausted from his busy day out. Media appearances were never his thing; JT was much too introverted for that. He shut the door on his day and collapsed into bed. The merchandise signing was exactly what JT had expected, so many of the same questions being asked.

Why did you help J2H?

How could you sell out like that?

JT had, in fact, anticipated that he would be answering the same questions all night. He tried to recount just how many times he redirected these questions, as he pulled his flask out from a rear pocket. It was empty, of course. As they questions had begun to pour in, JT would sneak in a quick drink every so often, eventually emptying the contents of the steel container.

He lie flat on his back in bed, running a hand through his hair and brushing it out of his face. The biggest question for JT came not from the fans, but from himself. He questioned whether or not he was doing the right thing.

Doing the right thing, he chuckled under his breath. Since when did doing the right thing make such a difference? There was a time when the idea would not so much as cross his mind. Still, he sighed, there has to be a better way...