Author Topic: AGGRESSIVE  (Read 423 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
AGGRESSIVE
« on: April 24, 2020, 04:08:14 PM »
 AGGRESSIVE

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart is an aggressive wrestler but how aggressive can he get and what are the reason, or reasons, behind him becoming more aggressive? Once you hear his story you will understand and never doubt him again. To use a catchphrase from a well known tabloid ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

OFF CAMERA

BULLIES IN SCHOOL   

We are taken back 25 years to Oakland, California. Bill’s parents lived in a house at 4263 Saint Andrews Road in Oakland. William Barnhart, Bill Barnhart’s father, was a Master Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy stationed at the Naval Air Station in Alameda, California. At this point in time Bill Barnhart was 11 years old and about to graduate from Elementary School to Middle School. Bill received a lot of teasing and bullying due to having a father who served in the Military as that wasn’t a common thing in those days.

>

Bill Barnhart:  Under Category 5 you see hurricanes in this category have winds of 157 miles per hour and higher. After the crap I went through against my half-brother Chris Shipman, I’m so far beyond a Category 5 hurricane level that the chart cannot measure my intensity. Kris if you think I’m gonna back down against you in our match you’re wrong! If you think you can hurt me and destroy me and get a win over me you’re wrong! If you think your threats and bragging comments are gonna make me back down you’re wrong. Let me put it this way Ryans. In order for you to defeat me in our match you would have to be the luckiest person in the Universe. How lucky would you have to be? In order to defeat me you would have to be so damn lucky that you could win the Lottery, capture a Leprechaun, get struck by lightning and survive, capture a Genie in a bottle and get your three wishes granted, and find the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, at the same time, every day for a week. Not a chance in Hell that will happen! The only luck you will face is the bad luck of having to face me at Climax Control 266. You’ve been warned!

Bill takes a break to pull out a can of Classic Coke. He drinks it, crushes the can, then tosses the can across the room where it lands cleanly in a small trash can.

Bill:  Kris you’re probably assuming I think you are a joke of a wrestler, you are not talented, and I feel you’re a waste of my time. Nah! I don’t think any of that. I did research and I see you held the Heavyweight Championship for approximately 190 days. I see you also held the Roulette Championship twice with one run at nearly 170 days and the other at around 90 days. I also heard you vacated the Heavyweight Championship due to an injury, that you lost one of the Roulette Championships to another wrestler, and the second Roulette Championship you had to vacate as it was directed by Sin City Wrestling Management. To use round numbers, as I don’t really like odd numbers, that means you held three Championships for a total of approximately 450 days. Hell, Kris, using the number 450 I will state that you’re not likely to delay me defeating you in our upcoming match for 450 seconds. And since you are probably not into Math that 450 seconds equates to approximately 7.5 minutes. Please laugh yourself silly now Kris because you damn sure won’t be laughing when I walk away from our match as the winner where you don’t last long in our match.

Bill shuffles the papers concerning dealings with his half-brother Chris Shipman then places the stack of papers to the side of the table.

Bill:  There’s more to our match than my superior wrestling skills and you praying you’ll be so damn lucky that you can last longer than 7.5 minutes with me before you lose the match. Several years ago Doctor Kim, my family doctor, taught me how to keep my inner demon under control and to unleash it only when I say, keep it fully under my control, then return my inner demon inside of me and under my control when I am done utilizing it. Recently, here in Sin City Wrestling, I’ve had to endure opponents who were jerks, assholes, aggressive, and cheating, and I finally had enough. After Blaze of Glory VIII there was a decision I needed to make. That decision was whether I would continue with Doctor Kim’s suggestions on how to keep my inner demon under control or to step back on the controls and let the inner demon come out whenever it wanted to. Now, Ryans, it comes down to some basic items. I’ll allow the inner demon to come out. I’ll allow the inner demon to dominate to where I destroy opponent after opponent until nobody is left standing. I’ll send the inner demon back into confinement inside of me when I’m done. No, Kris, the inner demon does not have total control over me. I have total control over the inner demon. I have the control to allow the aggressiveness to dominate to where I can inflict a hell of a lot of punishment and damage on opponents all within the rules of the match. How is that you ask? I’ll explain it to you.

Bill pulls out another can of Classic Coke and downs it and again tosses it across the room where it lands cleanly in the small trash can.

Bill:  Here’s how I inflict pain and suffering on opponents, utilizing my wrestling skills and the energy of my inner demon, without violating the rules of the match. When I use my Barnhart Shoulder Breaker Flying Hammer Lock there’s a lot of pressure applied to the arm and shoulder of my opponent. If my opponent is smart, which most are not, they’ll submit and I release the hold and they don’t suffer too much pain or damage. But if my opponent refuses to give up, or the Referee is slow to call the match in my favor, the extreme pressure on their arm and shoulder can result in a broken arm, dislocated shoulder, or both. With my Sweet Dreams Sleeper Hold I apply pressure to the neck and head of my opponent. If my opponent is smart, which most are not, they’ll submit before they go unconscious. If they refuse to submit, or if the Referee is slow to call the match in my favor, then my opponent will suffer from lack of oxygen and suffer damage that might leave them dizzy and disoriented for hours, days, or weeks. Same with my Figure-Four Leg Lock. Lots of pressure on the opponent’s legs and knees and if they refuse to submit. . . well that’s their fault.

A general smile comes on Bill’s face.

Bill:  There’s a problem with wrestlers like you Kris. You obtained Championships three times and suddenly you have an ego larger than the State of Texas. *YAWN* Earning three Championships is old news these days, and nothing worth bragging about, when there are Grand Slams and Five Star Champion status to achieve. You, and others, brag you’ve held Championships in Sin City Wrestling three times? When I was in Asylum Wrestling Alliance I was there 8 years and I became a multiple-time Triple Crown achiever and a two-time Grand Slam achiever. I was achieving those goals so often people got bored. So Management created a special new Championship so that wrestlers who have obtained the four previous Championships to obtain the Grand Slam can then obtain the new special Championship they created, called the Five Star Championship. I wasn’t able to obtain the Five Star Champion award only because Asylum Wrestling Alliance decided to close their doors shortly after creating the fifth Championship and I was not assigned to a match for that newly created Championship. So brag if you want about your three Championships but your achievement falls short of what I accomplished in Asylum Wrestling Alliance and what I will accomplish here in Sin City Wrestling.

A larger smile comes on the face of Bill.

Bill:  Kris I come into our match at 6 feet 4 inches and 240 pounds and you come into our match at 5 feet 11 inches and 195 pounds. Although height and weight in a wrestling match are not the only deciding factors you’re at a disadvantage giving up 5 inches of height and 47 pounds of weight to me. The other thing I wish to mention is that you selected the wrong time to come out of retirement because at Climax Control 266 I will quickly send you back into retirement.

This time a huge grin comes on Bill’s face.  

Bill:  What’s it gonna to be Kris? Are you gonna be stubborn and defiant against me and risk permanent injury or will you be smart and realize I own you and the only way you get out of the match without extreme damage is to tap out and submit to me? The football is in your hands. Make sure you don’t fumble it.

Bill informs the studio crew he is done with his comments for this segment and he starts packing up his items to leave the studio. As he packs his things the scene slowly fades out and transitions into a commercial break.