Author Topic: The champions are already decided!  (Read 439 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
The champions are already decided!
« on: February 11, 2014, 09:46:48 PM »
 The second Blast from the Past Tournament had officially begun and it was kicking off this week on Climax Control where there were four matches taking place, today we are focusing on one of those matches as “The Prodigy” Lizzie Short was teaming up with “Real Money” Jimmy Ringo to take on the team of Simon Jones and Brandi Shotze, Lizzie’s mentor Matthew Kennedy competed in the last Blast from the Past Tournament where he teamed with Danica Jones a team that lasted until the second round where they were eliminated by the eventual winners of the tournament Odette Ryder and Jordan Williams, can Lizzie do better than her mentor?

Matthew’s wrestling school, London, England
February 11th, 2014, 11:00am

Your probably wondering why I’m in England right now and not in America like the rest of the SCW Roster, its simple really, Matthew’s training me!

Get your minds out of the gutter, training isn’t a buzzword for sex……outside of the bedroom anyway…..

The reason why he’s training me is simple, I’m competing in this year’s Blast from the Past Tournament and he wants me to do better than he did in last year’s tournament where he only made it to the Quarter Finals before being eliminated by the team who would eventually win the tournament Jordan Williams and Odette Ryder, I’m already confident that my team’s going to win based on my first round opponents namely Brandi Shotze and Simon Jones.

The fact that I’m facing the man who retired my mentor’s longtime rival Casey Williams is not lost on me!

At the moment I’ve been spending the last few minutes toying with one of Matthew’s youngest female students, an eighteen year old girl from Hemel Hempstead called Melissa, she only joined the school recently and as a result is pretty green in the ring and honestly I could’ve finished the match off earlier but Matthew instructed me to drag it out a bit so I’m including all my usual spots from the flirting to the kissing to my wrestling moves.

“Okay Lizzie, that’s enough take it home.” Matthew called out from the ringside area and I nodded before bringing her to her feet and nailing the Future Shot Superkick, I pinned her with a foot on her chest and Marty, who volunteered to be the ref, applied the count. “You show that aggression in your Blast from the Past matches and you’ll win the Tournament for sure.”

“I didn’t need to humiliate a rookie to know that Matthew.” I responded as Marty passed me a water bottle which I took a sip from. “Look at who I’m teaming up with in the tournament for Christ’s Sake!”

“Yes, “Big Money” Jimmy Ringo is very talented and has been climbing the SCW Ranks very quickly.” Matthew responded with a nod. “But you’re facing a former Bombshell Tag Team Champion and the man who retired Casey Williams two weeks ago at My Bloody Valentine you will need this training if you are to succeed.”

“Matthew, I was at My Bloody Valentine, I saw the match between Casey Williams and Simon Jones!” I responded as I stepped out of the ring and Melissa was helped out by the other trainees. “I know what to expect from those guys and I know I can win!”

“I thought the same going into my Quarter Final match and my opponents went on to win the tournament!” Matthew pointed out and I frowned realizing he had a point. “Take a break for now, the rest of my students need to use the ring anyway!” Matthew instructed and I nodded before taking a seat at ringside whilst two male students entered the ring.

“If he really wanted to prepare me for the match he would’ve taken two male students and have the two of them as our tag team partners.” I sighed to myself as I took another sip from my water bottle Melissa seemed to be okay following the match so it was good to know that I hadn’t injured her during the course of the match though I would’ve preferred to end it after five minutes instead of ten, still I guess it’s a good learning experience for her, seeing that Marty was trying to chat up the other female students, par for the course in other words, I decided to start on my promo.

“After weeks of waiting the highly anticipated second annual Blast from the Past Tournament has begun and this year we’re honoring the late, great Mae Young and Lou Thesz, but as much as I respect those legends I have a job to do and as far as Matthew’s concerned that job is winning the Blast from the Past Tournament and making up for his mistakes last year, as far as I’m concerned the fact that I’m teaming up with “Big Money” Jimmy Ringo and taking on Simon Jones and Brandi Shotze in my first match of the tournament pretty much makes that an inevitability.”

And I’m starting with Simon.

“You’d think that I’d be focusing on Brandi since the males can’t take on the Bombshells and vice versa, I’m not, Matthew made the mistake of only focusing on his male opponent last year and look at what happened to him! Instead I’ll be addressing both opponents equally as if intergender matches where allowed and I’m starting with Simon!”

From now that is!

“Simon, the reason I’m addressing you first instead of the person who I can actually take on is simple, you retired my mentor’s longtime rival Casey Williams at My Bloody Valentine two weeks ago and if my team can eliminate the man who was responsible for Casey’s retirement then we’ll be all set for the rest of the tournament! You may be a talented wrestler but your facing two up and comers in the wrestling business so it’s not looking great for you or Brandi!”

Speaking of Brandi, she’s next!

“And speaking of the retirement home, look at who came out of the retirement home ready to kick some ass! Admittedly by the time I had arrived in the company you were long gone Brandi but your achievements in the ring speak for their selves! However whilst you are a former SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champion you have one thing that I don’t have!”

I mean besides obesity.

“You have ring rust! You haven’t stepped into an SCW ring in months and I’ve been an active competitor in SCW ever since my arrival on the scene! As far as I’m concerned that will be your team’s downfall in this match! Simon may not have it but you definitely do and by the end of the night the young, fresh and hungry team of Lizzie Short and Jimmy Ringo will stand tall whilst the team of Simon Jones and Brandi Shotze will lay defeated!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up!

“It’s true that you two have the experience edge over the two of us but in the end that won’t matter! Me and Jimmy want to advance our careers whilst Brandi is just here to steal the spotlight from young wrestlers like us and Simon’s just unlucky enough to be teamed up with her but in the end you two are in for a Future Shock because The Future is Here in the form of The Prodigal Daughter “The Prodigy” Lizzie Short and “Big Money” Jimmy Ringo!”

I left the training school as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image