Author Topic: The title's mine  (Read 537 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
The title's mine
« on: October 09, 2012, 10:07:01 PM »
 Matthew beat Hope Heelcum (to the surprise of no-one) but this week, in the first SCW Card to be hosted in the US since the last Climax Control before Summer XXXTreme Matthew had been granted his wish, he was challenging Nick Jones for the SCW Heavyweight Championship in the Main Event of the evening, will Matthew win the big title?

Matthew’s hotel room, Reno, Nevada
October 9th, 2012, 11:00am

“Matthew, do you realize how big this is?!” Marty yelled out as I entered the room, I had just been down to the location of the upcoming convention Centre where the next addition of Climax Control and the wrestling convention will be held to scout out the area and apparently Marty has finally seen the card for himself.

“Either you’re bragging about the size of your penis, again, or you just realized that I’m competing for the SCW Heavyweight title in this week’s Main Event.” I said plainly and Marty rolled his eyes.

“Please, I only brag about the size of my penis to prostitutes and the Bombshells but yes, I have seen the card!” Marty said with a massive grin. “You’re competing for the SCW Heavyweight Championship! If you win…..”

“WHEN I win.” I corrected him and Marty smirked.

“Yeah, when, when you win it means a big payday for the both of us!” Marty said with a grin that you couldn’t remove if you castrated him with a rusty chainsaw…..which I’m pretty sure most of the Bombshells want to do but that’s beside the point.

“That’s not the bigger picture, yes the increased payday is a huge incentive to win but most importantly I can finally showcase my talents against someone of my caliber, I could’ve defeated Heelcum whenever I wanted, I merely cheated because I couldn’t stand to be in the same ring as that idiot for five more seconds.” I responded with a frown. “Nick Jones may have won the Most Hated, Wrestler and Man of the Year awards but those awards mean nothing inside the ring and I shall prove it when I defeat him and win the SCW Heavyweight Championship!”

“Whatever you say Matthew but as far as I’m concerned you have this in the bag, in fact I’m going to go and organize a celebration party next week to celebrate your inevitable victory!” Marty said before walking off, I shook my head before sitting down and getting ready to address Nick Jones.

“Ever since I debuted in SCW I have said time and time again that I belong in the Main Event, and finally, after waiting all those months I have a chance to solidify my place at the top of the SCW food chain by defeating Nick Jones and winning the SCW Heavyweight Championship and after months of being stuck fighting for a title where I don’t know the match type ahead of time it’s a relief to fight for a title with a bit more…..order.”

Not to mention win it.

“As much as I hate to admit it Nick you and I have quite a bit in common, we’re both technical wrestlers who the fans love to hate and we’re both former title holders, or at least you will be when I beat you this Sunday for your title.” I said with a confident smirk. “In the end it comes down to which one of us is the superior athlete, well I’m here to put a stop to any further speculation, the superior athlete is me.”

It’s that simple.

“Not only am I superior to you Nick but I am superior to every other so called athlete in this company and this Sunday I will prove it for the whole world to see.” I said with a smirk. “You may have won those three awards at the last Climax Control but like I said, those don’t mean a thing in the wrestling ring and when I win the title from you you’ll realize that too late.”

Yes, especially since I didn’t win a single award.

“I may have never competed for this belt before but that doesn’t matter either, what does matter is the fact that I won’t let anyone stop me from winning the title.” I said with a chuckle. “It’s like my new theme-music says, out there is a fortune waiting to be had and if you think I’ll let it go your mad and believe me Nick I won’t let go of this opportunity until I win this belt.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“This Sunday marks the beginning of a new, glorious era for SCW, the era that has me as the top title holder, some naysayers may say that I haven’t earned my title shot and this is what I say to those idiots, I earned it by clawing my way up to the top of the food chain, not by knocking out former champions, my name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Nick Jones and his reign as SCW Heavyweight Title holder is about to be cancelled.”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image