Author Topic: …..what?!  (Read 518 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
…..what?!
« on: January 23, 2013, 08:48:20 PM »
 It was the start of SCW’s Blast from the Past Mixed Tag Team Tournament and there were four teams competing on the upcoming addition of Climax Control, among them where the match between Jamie Staggs and Fantasia and “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Danica Jones, which one of these mismatched teams can win?

Matthew’s hotel room, Reno, Nevada
January 23rd, 2013, 11:00am

“So, you’re in the opening round of the Mixed Tag Tourny?” Marty asked me and I rolled my eyes, I had tried to keep this a secret from Marty for one very good reason. “And they didn’t team you up with Odette Ryder, Vixen, Jessie Salco or any of the other good looking Bombshells?!” And there’s the reason right there!

“Marty, the teams where picked at random, I was half expecting Hawkes to be teamed up with Jessie Salco when I heard the announcement.” I responded as I rolled my eyes. “Second I think there’s a very good reason why we weren’t teamed up with any of the Bombshells you just mentioned, you’d spend most of the time trying to sleep with them!” I added and Marty went to say something but stopped himself.

“You win this round Matthew.” Marty said before pausing. “No pun intended.” Marty added as he looked at the card. “So you’re teaming up with this Danica Jones chick to take on Jamie Staggs and Fantasia.”

“Yes, I get to face the Staggs brother who was voted most likely to become a drug addict in high school!” I responded with a grunt. “As for Fantasia, I know about as much about her as you do about respecting women.”

“Hey! I know how to respect women, if by respect you mean stare at the naked pictures of Bombshells that have been posted on the internet.” Marty said before standing up. “Well, I’m off to grab breakfast see you in a bit.”

“Thank god.” I muttered under my breath before realizing something. “What was that about naked pictures?!”

“Oh, well, you see…..” Marty trailed off as he started sweating bullets. “Hey look, Odette Ryder is making out with Jessie Salco!” Marty added before running off.

“Why would he run from something like that?” Al blinked in confusion and I shook my head.

“It’s because he’s an idiot and sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen!” I responded with a grunt of annoyance. “Hello, SCW Universe, it’s been an interesting couple of weeks since my attack on that idiot that runs the company and apparently his punishment is to put me in a Mixed Tag Team Tournament thus proving that all of Mark’s thinking power goes towards his penis!

I said before shaking my head.

“I swear, if Mark Ward and Marty McFarge ever collaborated for an extended period of time the entire Bombshell Roster would quit!” I added before sighing. “As for my so called opponents I am facing Jamie Staggs of NXT and Fantasia, normally I would focus on both opponents but since this is a mixed tag team match and the rules explicitly state that the men fight the men and the women I will solely focus on Jamie!”

This won’t take long.

“I have had various interactions with Spike Staggs and Erick though the latter is more to do with his job in Human Resources, based on that and Jamie’s promo this week I can safely say that Jamie is the Black Sheep of the Staggs as he lacks the intelligence and the talent of his brothers! I personally weep for humanity for the day that Jamie’s offspring is born and that I can only hope that his mother has enough sense to keep that idiot as far away from his child as possible!”

Really, it’s for the child’s wellbeing!

“As for your line about traitors, don’t kid yourself, the alliance between myself and NXT was unofficial and strenuous at best, we all knew it was never going to last, not even the idiots in the Party Horde could deny that! My goal ever since my ill-fated attempt to win the SCW Heavyweight Championship several months ago has always been to rectify that mistake and win the title for myself.”

I said with a broad grin.

“Do I have to spell it out for you? My alliance with NXT was nothing but a means to an end and I will take great pleasure in making an example out of you Jamie, an example to your brother that you are nothing but a failure and an example to your wife that you are not fit to be a father! Then again if the constant comments about you cheating on her with the Bombshells that are still active don’t clue her in then she’s just as idiotic as you!”

In that case the child is a lost cause.

“Jamie, you won’t stand a chance against me and I’m sure that Fantasia won’t stand a chance against my partner either! This match will be as easy to win as it is to count the number of Bombshells that Marty McFarge has slept with, when I’m done with you maybe Spike will come to his senses and fire you from NXT, the group will be much stronger for it!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Jamie, Fantasia, I may not know much about my tag team partner but my talent alone will carry this team all the way to the finals! As for you Jamie, you will be a prime example of for every great wrestler a family produces, there’s at least one who’s only getting recognition because of his surname and in the case of the Staggs you’re the leach, my name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Jamie Staggs is about to be cancelled.”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image