Author Topic: ……….Are you bloody serious?!  (Read 574 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
……….Are you bloody serious?!
« on: March 23, 2012, 10:56:39 PM »
 Matthew Kennedy finally won a match in SCW against James Huntington-Hawkes the III and this week, in what could be considered a cruel practical joke on Matthew by SCW higher ups. Was teaming up with an American called Jared Black to take on his old enemy Old Skool and fellow Englishman Johnny Brown in a tag team match, let’s get to it!

Matthew’s home
March 23rd, 2012, 11:00am

……..For once I am at a loss for words, yes the decision on the part of the SCW higher ups was THAT idiotic, to the point where the promo is opening up with an image of me facepalming.

MK: Never in my life have I seen a more idiotic decision made by any person on the planet, and considering that I have lived on this planet long enough to see the whole Doc Com fiasco, George Bush as president, the Hulk Hogan Sex Tape, you have no idea how much I wish that I was making that up, Justin Bieber being a bestselling artist and god knows how many other atrocities committed by mankind that’s saying something, for the uninformed I, Matthew Kennedy, a man who has stated time and time again that he hates America and pretty much every country not called England, will be teaming up with a Yank called Jared Black to take on my old enemy Old Skool and fellow Englishman Johnny Brown who appears to share the same thoughts as I do on this bloody travesty of justice! Jared, you may be my partner but we are not buddies and I don't intend to be your buddy so all I can say to is stay the hell out of my way!

With that said I guess I should talk about my opponents, god this is idiotic.

MK: Under normal circumstances I’d start by talking about the one I have the most history with, yes I’m looking at you Old Skool, however under normal circumstances the SCW higher ups would have the common decency to not make a decision as idiotic as this so instead I am going to address my fellow Englishman Johnny Brown or, as he likes to call himself, “True Brit” Johnny Brown, I’m not even going to go into detail about how contradictory that nickname is since you are facing a true Englishman Johnny! That said it saddens me that we find ourselves on the opposite ends of this tag team match but that will not prevent me from defeating you in that squared circle!

The SCW Higher ups may as well ask a dog who’s been known to kill cats to team up with a cat to take on two Rottweilers with similar cat killing tendencies, either way the local Animal Rights organization will be scraping an animal’s mutilated corpse off the ground.

MK: That said I have an uneducated street urchin to address, that’s right Old Skool we meet again and this time I will defeat you if it’s the last thing I do, I don’t bloody care who your teaming up with because believe me friend, you do not or will you ever stand a chance of defeating me! I may not care for this idiotic tag team match but that won’t stop me from defeating you!

I shook my head.

MK: You know what? I think I have the SCW Higher Up’s little game figured out, they don’t want to give a boost to the tag team division as they said when the card was made public, oh no, they got drunk the night before they released the card and decided that they wanted to see just how long they can test my patience before my bloody head explodes! And you know what else? If they keep making idiotic decisions like that they’ll bloody succeed!

With that said it’s time to wrap things up.

MK: I may not agree with this match, in fact that’s the biggest bloody understatement of the bloody century! However I will TRY to keep professional and defeat Old Skool and Johnny Brown, my name is Prime Time Matthew Kennedy and you need to know two things, the fact that SCW even considered putting together this match pisses me off to no end and that you, Old Skool and Johnny Brown, are about to be cancelled!

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image