Author Topic: •-•Eh  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Eiley

• View Profile
•-•Eh
« on: June 16, 2023, 11:26:12 PM »
**Note to my opponent, I am sorry that this isn't better. And it's not anywhere close to my best work. But I have been in vacation hangover mood all week and have not had the energy to write as my sleep schedule has been all over the place. But I figured that this was better than no showing. You deserve a better performance but I just did not have it in me this week.**

OFF CAMERA THAT SWITCHES TO ON CAMERA TOWARDS THE END, YOU’LL KNOW WHEN.
Date: June 12, 2023

---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---

Eiley had found herself  with Kaleb more than she could remember being with any of her previous “dates” and she was actually enjoying her time with him. She couldn’t remember anybody other than Oliver that she had willingly spent time with and enjoyed herself. She watches from her spot on the boat that Kaleb had rented for the week and she just lays back, relaxing against the towel she had laid down.

•-•Eiley “You know, if you keep inviting me on these sort of things, I’m going to be thinking you want more out of this.”

He was busy trying to anchor them in one spot while she was in the front of the boat, working on her tan, even though she didn’t really need to. She was in a black bikini and was enjoying herself more than she liked to admit. And he was essentially paying her to be there with him, even though there wasn’t an event going on.

Kaleb “Then I wouldn’t have to pay you, and that wouldn’t benefit either of us.”

She was sure that whatever he was saying was a joke and that he really didn’t want to pay her for her company. But she also knew that he didn’t mind, either. And she was not the type to settle down with him.

•-•Eiley “True and we both know that that can’t happen.”

He laughs before walking over to her and sitting down next to her. He hands her a drink and she smiles.

Kaleb “No, we can’t have that.”

She smiles at him before shrugging her shoulders as she takes a drink. The two of them were pretty calm in one another’s company and it was a lot more relaxed than Eiley was used to. With Oliver, it was different but she actually felt real things for him and she did not have those same feelings for Kaleb. But he was an easy distraction.

•-•Eiley “Definitely not. I wish I didn’t have to go to wherever the fuck SCW is next weekend. I’d much rather stay on this boat, with you.”

He smiles and nods his head, agreeing with her.

Kaleb “I’d much rather you stay here as well. Your company is better than no company at all.”

Eiley just laughs as she lies back down against the towel on the boat. He follows suit and she takes a deep breath as she stares up at the crystal blue sky. It was cloudless and it was gorgeous and she enjoyed the way it looked without a cloud in sight.

•-•Eiley “Thanks, I think. Your company is better than most people’s.”

He chuckles as he pokes her side in an affectionate manner. She squirms from the poke and gives him a slightly annoyed look.

Kaleb “I’m glad my company beats than most people’s. But serious question, did you enjoy the hockey game I took you to?”

Eiley’s attention moves to him as she watches his face for a moment. She nods her head and couldn’t believe that she had indeed enjoyed the Vegas Knights hockey game and now they were at game five where they could potentially win the cup. But that was tomorrow night.

•-•Eiley “I did. I wish I was there tomorrow night; you’ve kind of turned me into a Vegas Golden Knights fan.”

He grins at her before leaning over and kissing her cheek softly.

Kaleb “Good…but back to SCW…you apparently have a match on Sunday?”

Eiley sighs before nodding her head at him. She didn’t really want to talk about it and she was done trying to care anymore. It didn’t seem to be getting her many places and she had actually enjoyed teaming with Oliver a few weeks back.

•-•Eiley “Yeah, against some Aleesha chick. I really don’t care if I win or lose this time and might just let her win because I don’t care.”

He raises his eyebrows at her.

Kaleb “Well, let’s get your little video out of the way right now. Gimme your phone.”

She reaches over and grabs her phone that was under her towel. She hands it to him after unlocking it and he moves it to record.

Kaleb “Tell me your thoughts, Eiley about your match against Aleesha?”

Eiley gives him a look before chuckling.

•-•Eiley “That would require me to have any thoughts about it at all. And currently? I don’t give a fuck about the match. Aleesha can win for all I care. I’ll gladly lay down in the middle of the ring and let her win because being on this boat, in the middle of the ocean is a lot more relaxing than trying to care about a match that isn’t going to matter in the long run.”

He smiles at her from behind the phone.

Kaleb “So, you’re saying that you do not care if you lose on Sunday?”

Eiley shakes her head no.

•-•Eiley “Nope, I used to think I cared but I just do not have it in me anymore to give a fuck. It’s Summer and I have more promising things to worry about, rather than a silly match against a silly bitch that I do not care about. So congratulations, Aleesha. You win the match on Sunday, because I don’t care and I’ll gladly let you win. I’m not even going to try to win on Sunday, you can just have the win. Happy Birthday, or whatever.”

She waves the thought off, giving the impression that she really did not care if she won or lost on Sunday. And she really didn’t. And why did it matter? She was getting a shot at the Mixed Tag Team Championships at Summer XXXtreme with Oliver as her partner. A silly singles match did not seem to matter. And she did not care.

Kaleb “Anything else to say?”

Eiley shakes her head no as she looks at him, a lazy smile on her face.

•-•Eiley “Nope. See you on Sunday, maybe. Or maybe I’ll stay on the boat. It’s a guessing game. Ciao.”

---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---