Author Topic: ”The Ultimate Showdown!”  (Read 705 times)

Offline Ariana Angelos

• View Profile
”The Ultimate Showdown!”
« on: July 25, 2022, 01:03:39 PM »
(Carter was used with permission from his handler)

Ariana Angelos was successful at Summer XXXTreme picking up the win for her tag team match with Krystal Wolfe against The Metal Maniacs! The success for Team Go would continue into the first show of the Indian tour to boot as Krystal and HB Carter (who was making his official SCW debut) picked up the win in the Strange Bedfellows Match that pitted them against Zoey Lukas and Miles Kasey which begged the question, would Ariana get her chance at similar success?

The answer was yes, but that didn’t mean that the young Greek-American Bombshell had an easy task ahead of her! The Bombshell Internet Title was vacated by Roxi Johnson after she won it from Masque in the title vs. title match at Summer XXXTreme X which meant that a new champion had to be crowned! Last year when faced with the same problem, the bosses held a tournament to determine the new champ but this year they had opted for a six bombshell Battle Royal between six Bombshells who had never held the title before, Ariana included! And as for Ari’s opponents?

Former Mixed Tag Team Champion and fellow Go Gym Graduate Tempest, former World and Roulette Champion Seleana Zdunich, newcomer Kayla Richards, former Mixed Tag Team Champion Bea Barnhart and former World, Roulette and Bombshell Tag Champion AND Team Hero Member Keira Fisher Johnson! This was by no means an easy match for any of the six women competing in it but Ariana was eager for her first taste of singles gold, can she overcome the odds and win?

Backstage at Climax Control 336, Mumbai, India
Monday the 25th of July 2022, 03:00am

The opening night of the India tour has been interesting.

I knew this was going to be a heck of a night from just looking at the card alone, the men’s Roulette Title was on the line in the Main Event, Candy was taking on Twisted Sister in the opening match and my friends Krystal Wolfe and HB Carter were teaming up in Carter’s SCW debut against Zoey Lukas and Miles Kasey in a Strange Bedfellows Match, a match type were all competitors had to wrestle in their best sleep wear.

That’s weird enough on its own but apparently there was nothing in the rule book about partners wearing each other’s sleep wear as Krystal and Carter demonstrated when Krystal wore a set of my bestie’s pyjamas and Carter wore some of Krystal’s lingerie! And whilst I wondered how long it would take for that match to make its way onto the Roulette Wheel, that wasn’t the only thing on my mind as I was wondering if I was going to get a chance to join my fellow Go Gym Graduates in victory!

”That was a heck of a night!” I commented as we heard Raven’s music playing indicating that he had retained the Roulette Title over Bill Barnhart in the Main Event and Krystal and Carter nodded in agreement, they had gotten changed out of the sleep wear that they had worn to the match pretty much as soon as they returned to the back with Krystal immediately throwing the lingerie into a duffel bag for her planned return to the states. ”Wonder what the rest of the India Tour will bring?”

”I don’t know about you ladies, but I think the tour’s peaked already!” Carter exclaimed happily and me and Krystal shared a look getting the distinct impression that we knew exactly what he was talking about. ”Miles in those booty shorts, me getting to roll around him in  your underwear Krystal, I’m almost tempted to sit out the rest of the India tour!”

”I hope “picking up the win for your team in your debut match” is among those things Carter.” Krystal teased him with a grin and Carter held up his hands as if to say, “off course”. ”Regardless of if I’m on the next card or not, I’m going to be heading back to the states tomorrow via Kayfabe airlines, Cassie’s debut match is in New York on Friday and I want to be there to support her.”

”They grow up so fast!” Carter responded with a happy sigh and Krystal grinned in response. ”I remember my first match like it was yesterday! And if Cassie gets butterflies in her stomach just tell her to imagine her opponent naked!”

”I’ve seen Cassie’s opponent and she’s a beautiful girl in her own right! If anything, imagining her naked will just make Cassie horny!” Krystal responded and my friends shared a laugh right as I got a text and dug my phone out of my pocket. ”That usually means one thing, next week’s card has been finalized.”

”Yeah, and so far there doesn’t seem to be much of interest! The Troll’s taking on Finn Whelen in a No DQ Match, Alex Rush is making his return against Ken Davidson……..” I trailed off as I went through the rest of the card and before my match the one that got the most reaction out of me was Masque vs. Mercedes Vargas (though it was more of a “who did Mercedes tick off” rather than “this should be a good match” reaction) and then I saw my match. ”Oh joy! You guys want the good news or the really bad news?”

”Start with the good news, that way we can brace ourselves for the follow up.” Carter instructed me and I nodded in response before I looked at the match again.

”Okay, good news is I’m in contention for the newly vacated Bombshell Internet Title.” I explained and my fellow Go Gym Graduates nodded in response. ”Bad news is it’s a six person Battle Royal against Tempest, Seleana Zdunich, Kayla Richards, Bea Barnhart, and Keira Fisher Johnson!” I explained and with the exception of Bea (seriously how did she qualify for this match?!) the reactions to each name I listed off were a progressively worsening wince.

”Five of the Bombshell Division’s best and brightest and Bea Barnhart, that’s going to be a hell of a match.” Krystal responded after she presumably went through each name in her head. ”So was the selection randomized or is there a theme?”

”The theme is Bombshells who have never held that title before, or any title in Kayla’s case.” I explained as I read through the description for the match and they nodded as they got the idea. ”No idea why they went with me and not you Krystal, especially since the last time I competed for a title was when I lost my Ultimate X Qualifier to Melissa!”

”Maybe they wanted to give the fresh face a shot?” Carter offered as an explanation and I had to admit, I found it hard to come up with a better explanation on my own. ”I know the match seems daunting but nothing is set in stone, remember Jessie earned a shot against Andrea by defeating Alicia, Dani and Seleana.”

”True enough, though in this case I’d be winning the title by winning the match rather than an opportunity at the title at a later date.” I pointed out before letting out a yawn. ”We’d better head to the hotel, I know Francisco is waiting for me.”

”It is getting really late now that you mention it.” Krystal admitted as she checked the time on her iPhone. ”Like I said, I’m going to be in New York for Cassie’s wrestling debut but I’ll be back in India in time for Climax Control to cheer you on.”

”Just don’t offer to interfere on Ari’s behalf.” Carter reminded her and Krystal groaned in response, it was clear to me that the incident with Tempest from last year’s Violent Conduct was still a sore spot for Krystal and that some people weren’t ready to let her live it down just yet. ”Especially since there’s two Go Gym Graduates in the match this time!”

”I get it! I fucked up big time during the lead up to last year’s Violent Conduct! Now can we please drop it?” Krystal asked with an annoyed look on her face and we quickly nodded in response. ”See you at Climax Control!”

”See you!” I called out to the Aussie as she walked off in the direction of the parking lot, before I followed her I turned to Carter. ”One last thing before I call it a night Bestie.” I stated before I pulled Carter into a celebration hug. ”Congrats on winning your Climax Control debut!”

”Thanks Ari, and good luck in the Battle Royal.” Carter thanked me as I broke off the hug and we went our separate ways.

”Thanks I’ll need it!” I called back before we headed off to the parking lot.

Ariana and Francisco’s hotel room, Jaipuri, India
Monday the 25th of July 2022, 16:00pm

The cycle has only just begun, but things have already been crazy.

The flight from Mumbai to Jaipuri wasn’t that long all things considered, only clocking in at just under two hours but those two hours flew by, especially since I was spending it with my boyfriend Francisco.

We’ve been at our hotel room for a while now and planned to check out the street food scene in about an hour much like me, Carter and Krystal did back in Mumbai, but Krystal was back in America for Cassie’s debut match and Carter was going to be spending a lot of time with Lazarus which left me with some quality time with Francisco for at least a couple of days, but at least the street food will be delicious if the food in Mumbai was anything to go by.

”And to think, I was disappointed when SCW didn’t chose South America as its next tour destination.” Francisco commented with a grin as he looked at some of the street food options with me on my laptop, we were going to go out exploring soon because that was how me and Cater discovered some of our favourite street food places whilst we were in Mumbai last week but it was good to see what we were getting into. ”But Brazilian food can’t hold a candle to what I’ve seen since we arrived.”

”Yeah and we’re only two shows into the tour! I’m going back to America with a whole new appreciation for Indian food, that’s for sure!” I nodded in agreement ”I’m not even a huge fan of Omelettes but that local version of Omelettes look amazing! We are definitely going to have to dedicate an entire day tomorrow of just trying the local Indian Street Food!”

”A whole day? Try a whole week! This city is so huge that we’re going to need that much time just to explore it and its food scene!” Francisco pointed out and I had to admit that my boyfriend was right. ”And I suspect that we’ll find a similar story in the other cities on the India tour.”

”I don’t think I can go back to Americanised Indian food after the tour ends, that’s for certain!” I nodded in agreement as I looked through the rest of the options. ”Most of the street food on offer here seems to Vegetarian based but that Mutton dish looks divine.”

”Makes sense I guess! From what I understand this is an area famous for its vegetarian dishes.” Francisco commented with a shrug as he sat down on the edge of the bed. ”It’ll certainly help you keep the pounds off ahead of your title match on Sunday Night!”

”Not that I need help when it comes to staying in shape, wrestling by its very nature is a sport where you have to stay in shape most of the time.” I commented with a shake of my head as I turned to my boyfriend. ”I mean, there are larger wrestlers out there, especially among the men, but these days they tend to be the exception rather than the rule, I just happen to be facing a larger wrestler in the Battle Royal and Tempest won’t be easy to get out of the ring even if she wasn’t a Go Gym Graduate.”

”Not to mention the more experienced bombshells in the field like Seleana, Bea and Keira, the only one in the match with comparative experience to you and Tempest is Kayla and she proved that she’ll do anything to get a win during the Ultimate X Match and her qualifier.” Francisco nodded in response before I stood up and walked over to him. ”So, are you ready to go or do you want some alone time with me first?” Francisco asked and I grinned before kissing my boyfriend.

”Even if I were in the mood for that, I’m pretty sure my tummy rumbling would ruin the mood.” I pointed out and whilst he was clearly disappointed with my answer, Francisco’s nod told me that he admitted that I had a point. ”In other words, let’s go!” I added and it wasn’t long before we had our jackets on and were out the hotel room door.

Wondering the streets of Jaipuri, India
Monday the 25th of July 2022, 18:00pm

Note to self, if/when me and Francisco get married, ask the bosses for honeymoon destination recommendations!

That may seem like a silly thing to ask by bosses in SCW but trust me, between this and the Greece tour the bosses have chosen some beautiful destinations for their international tours! I did wonder if the Pandemic putting a stop to international touring over the past two years had something to do with it admittedly but these past two international tours have been well worth the wait as far as I’m concerned.

And sure, you could accuse me of bias regarding the Greek tour because of my family’s Greek Heritage and the fact that they opened that tour in the city where my family resides but that was only part of why I loved that tour so much, that and getting to use my native Greek for the first time in forever (aside from when I chat with Makayla in Greek off course) but if the international tours end up being like this rather than one off stops then I welcome it!

”And that’s India marked down as a possible honeymoon destination.” I commented to myself once I was sure that Francisco couldn’t hear me, mostly because I didn’t want to scare him by making him think that I was thinking about marriage already and technically? I was! Just as a “down the road” kind of thing rather than “I Want To Get Married to Francisco at High Stakes XII” thing, not that I wouldn’t love to be married to him but I didn’t want to rush into things with Francisco! ”Dare I ask how the food is babe?” I asked Francisco as he munched down on his fifth omelette, yes, the omelettes were that good.

”I’m not exaggerating when I say that this is one of the best omelettes I’ve ever had!” Francisco responded enthusiastically and I grinned in response. ”Before this tour I thought Indian cuisine was all curries so spicy that they blow your head off but it’s so much more nuanced than that.”

”I’m sure there’s some places that still do spicy food, India is famous for it after all.” I responded before noticing another street food vender selling something that I recognized from my research back at the hotel, namely Pyaaz Kachori which was apparently one of the specialities of Jaipuri. ”Forgive me if I butcher the pronunciation but is that Pyaaz Kachori?” I asked the vender who nodded.

“Yes it is, and your pronunciation was pretty good.” The vender complimented me and I grinned in response as Francisco walked up to us. “Let me guess, you’re Italian?”

”Close, I’m an American of Greek Descent.” I corrected the vender who nodded as he started preparing the dish for us. ”My boyfriend here is Brazilian.”

“Ahh, he is a lucky man.” The vender responded with a friendly grin as he prepared the street food. “I get a lot of tourists as my customers so I’m used to dealing with all sorts, though lately my customer base have come to the city for a wrestling show on Sunday, Sin City Wrestling.”

Huh. What a small world. ”Yeah, I know it, in fact I’m one of the wrestlers competing on Sunday.” I explained and the vender nodded as he got the idea. ”I go by the name Ariana Angelos.”

“I thought I recognized you, my son is a huge wrestling fan, hopes to save up enough money to train at the Go Gym one day..” The vender explained and my grin grew wider when I heard that. “He’s still a few years away from that point however, he’s only twelve.”

”You should encourage him to follow his dreams, it was one of the most rewarding things I’ve ever done and look at where it got me!” I responded and the vender grinned, before long he had served us our food which was served with a sweet and smoky tamarind chutney, it was delicious and I was happy to pay him as well as leave an autograph for his son Sanjay. ”I know what I said back at the hotel totally contradicts this but we’re going to have to work off a few pounds before Sunday’s match, aren’t we?”

”I think that can apply to the rest of the Indian Tour to be fair, especially if the food here and in Mumbai was any indication.” Francisco pointed out as we walked away from the vender having finished our street food. ”So, where too next?” Francisco asked and I checked the website I had looked up on my phone.

”Website provides the best places to try the street food but no directions.” I admitted with a frown as I looked at my phone. ”I say we keep wondering about until we find a good place.”

”Sounds good to me.” Francisco nodded in response before we walked off in search of more delicious street food.

Outside the Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium, Jaipuri, India
Monday the 25th of July 2022, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Yes, we ended up outside the arena that’s serving as the host for SCW’s event on Sunday, and yes I’m using the outside as the setting for my promo, why? Why not?

”I’m outside the Sawai Mansingh Indoor Stadium, the stadium that will play host to SCW Climax Control 336 on Sunday Night and where I’m facing the biggest challenge of my career to date! I’m facing five other Bombshells and we are all entering the match with the same goal in mind, to win the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship after it was vacated by Roxi Johnson last week on Climax Control and with two exceptions my opponents are a who’s who of the Bombshell Division, Tempest, Seleana Zdunich, Kayla Richards, Bea Barnhart, and Keira Fisher Johnson!”

This will be a challenge.

”I don’t think I need to point out that I’m the underdog in this match! The only once in this match with less experience than me is Tempest and she’s a force of nature! But compared to Seleana, Kayla, Keira and even Bea? I’m facing an uphill battle if I want to win that title and earn my first ever singles reign on Sunday but nothing is set in stone in wrestling and upsets have happened before, it’ll just take a heck of an upset for me to overcome my opposition in this match but if anyone can do it, it’s me! Let’s start talking about my opposition, shall we?”

Starting with Tempest!

”First up is Tempest and coming into this match you are easily the biggest threat to the rest of the field, not just in size but in terms of raw power! Throw in the fact that me and Tempest have the fact that we’re Go Gym Graduates in common and that makes her all the more dangerous, so common sense should dictate that me and the rest of the field will gang up to eliminate you, right?”

Right?

”That may be the most logical course of action but it doesn’t make it right in my books! You see, Tempest is someone who has my eternal respect and gratitude for going after Char Kwan after that bitch brutally attacked me during the lead up to last year’s High Stakes event but the thing is Tempest that we’re not partners in this match, we’re opposition and we can’t be co-Bombshell Internet Champion which means that if it does come down between the two of us something will have to give and my hope will be to use my speed and agility to win the match and title!”

This will be good.

”If this match comes down to the two of us Tempest then it’ll be a David vs. Goliath match and as I just said, I’ve got my speed and agility on my side if that does happen but how far can that take me against someone with the strength and power of Tempest? For my sake it had better be enough if I want that title and whilst I know that this won’t be as easy as I’d like it to be no matter who ends up being my last opponent, I have a title to win even if it comes down to me and Tempest!”

Next up is Seleana.

”Next up in my sites is a former World and Roulette Champion who recently made her wife submit! And I’d make a sex joke about that if her wife weren’t such a total bitch! That’s right I’m talking about Seleana Zdunich in her latest attempt to get back in the title picture! I’ll give you credit for sheer persistence Seleana because ever since you lost the Bombshell Roulette Title you’ve been a persistent face the title picture, but when will the penny drop?”

Good question.

”When will you break the curse and win a title for the first time since 2020? Who knows, it’s not like the wrestling business can get any crazier as it is! But as crazy as the business is, you arguably have the most to prove out of the veteran Bombshells in the match, well at least the ones not named Bea Barnhart but I’ll get to her in a second! You want to break the curse you’ve been under since your last title reign Seleana but there’s one big obstacle in your path!”

Go ahead, guess.

”To get to the proverbial promised land, you have to get past five other Bombshells me included and I don’t know if you can pull it off Seleana, do I want you to prove me wrong? Off course, you’re probably one of my favourite Bombshells to watch in the ring and if it comes down between us Seleana then I’m sure we’ll have a hell of a match but I’m not letting my respect for you get in the way of my goals.”

Next up is Kayla.

”And now I’m going from two Bombshells I respect to a Bombshell who doesn’t seem to have any respect for anyone! That’s right it’s Kayla Richards and this match isn’t our first meeting Kayla! In fact, I was your first opponent after that clerical error got sorted out! You got the win in that match and went on to qualify for the Bombshell Ultimate X Match at Summer XXXTreme where you has your first taste of defeat in an SCW ring, your motivation is pretty clear from what I can tell Kayla.”

And that motivation is?

”You want to avenge your defeat in the Ultimate X Match in the best way possible! And to be honest? I can’t blame you! You got caught up in the moment after you eliminated Mercedes Vargas from the match which allowed Melissa to not only eliminate you but claim the Bombshell Roulette Title for herself! That’s gotta sting right? And you probably see this Battle Royal as your ticket to finishing what you started at Summer XXXTreme!”

But…….

”But you face the same problem as every other Bombshell in the match, there’s five other women in this match and that makes getting too the final two all the more difficult, but if it does come down to the two of us Kayla then my goal will be as clear as yours, picking up; where we left off and avenging my previous loss to you! And the fact that there’s a title at stake for the winner will make that all the sweeter!”

Next up is Bea!

”Okay, to be honest I try to be a nice person when addressing my opponents but even I have to question how Bea Barnhart not only got into this match but keeps getting into other title matches, hell he managed to get in a very brief Mixed Tag Team Title Reign out of it so maybe she is doing something right? But out of everyone else in this match and especially compared to me and Kayla you are one who stands out for the wrong reasons.”

Seriously!

”Because for someone with such a poor win/loss record you keep finding yourself in title matches Bea and the same can be said for your husband Bill who was in a title match just last night on Climax Control, what where you added to this match as compensation for Bill failing to win the title? Or was it the fact that Bill managed to embarrass himself before the match even ended with his dance moves?”

Good question!

”And hey, I’m a girl of Greek descent and I can safely say that I’ve seen better dancing from my drunk uncles at weddings than Bill at last night’s Climax Control! As for you Bea, if it comes down between the two of us then you’re the one I see having the least amount of trouble defeating on the road to the gold! And whilst it could be argued that those very reasons make it unlikely for Bea to make it that far to begin with, if a miracle does happen and Bea’s one of the final two with me, then that title will be as good mine!”

Last up is Keira!

”I guess you could say that I’m saving the best for last, a former World Bombshell, Roulette and Bombshell Tag Team Champion, a member of the legendary Team Hero someone who is a Hall of Famer and who just so happens to be the wife of the last Bombshell Internet Champion Keira Fisher Johnson! And you know Keira, as much as I respect you and Roxi, the fact you’re so closely tied with Roxi means that I’m more motivated than ever to keep the title out of your hands!”

Why?

”Don’t get me wrong, I doubt there’s anyone who wants to see a new Grand Slam Champion more than me but I think it’s about time that there was someone new who took the spotlight because how many title shots have you had over the years Keira? More than I care to count and the last successful one was when you dethroned my friend Krystal Wolfe which didn’t last long, did it?”

Yeah, I’m going there.

”Is it disrespectful to rub in your lack of luck with titles Kera? Probably! Especially if that’s coming from a certain former trainee of yours, hi Cass, but I’m not some rookie you can stretch out for disrespecting you Keira, I’m a three year veteran at this point in my career and if it comes down to us and you try that on me then you’ll find yourself being thrown out in no time at all! You’re a dream opponent of mine Keira and if we do face off in the final two I’ll have to stop fangirling long enough to eliminate you and win the title!”

But can I do it?

”Out of the established Bombshells in this match I’ll have the most to prove in this match because all my title reigns were in the now defunct SCU! At least Tempest, Seleana, Keira and even Bea have SCW titles to their names and whilst Kayla is entering this match with nothing to lose and everything to gain from winning, I have the reputation of the Go Gym to uphold and I’ll do it by winning the match!”

It's that simple.

”Does anyone here remember the old web video “The Ultimate Showdown (of Ultimate Destiny)? I ask because I can’t think of a better descriptor for this Battle Royal than the Ultimate Showdown when it features established Bombshells like Tempest, Seleana Zdunich, Bea Barnhart, and Keira Fisher Johnson alongside newcomers like me and Kayla Richards but can I come out on top?”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”With the Go Gym’s recent  run off success I can’t see why I couldn’t come out as the winner of the match! Sure, it won’t be easy and there’s another Go Gym Graduate in Tempest competing for the same price as me but diamonds are made under pressure and against Seleana, Kayla, Bea, and Keira the pressure is mounting on me and I’ll have to prove that I can handle it when my opponents bear witness to the grace of the Angel’s Descent courtesy of Ariana Angelos, your next Bombshell Internet Champion! Hopefully!”

I got in the car with Francisco as the scene fades.