Author Topic: “You Have Got to Be Kidding Me.”  (Read 553 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“You Have Got to Be Kidding Me.”
« on: April 13, 2021, 01:46:01 PM »
(Team Hero used with permission from their handlers, Amy was used with permission from her handler)

Jessie kept her PPV winning streak alive at Blaze of Glory IX defeating Char Kwan in a Falls Count Anywhere Match and come the first Climax Control of the Into the Void X Supercard Cycle Jessie found herself being left off the card, not even being included in the Main Event Gauntlet Match for a shot at the Internet Champion Myra Rivers at Into the Void X, however she used this opportunity to set two things in motion, the first thing was pointing out her undefeated streak on PPV meant that sooner or later the bosses would find her momentum impossible to ignore and accepting Team Hero’s challenge for a Tag Team Match between Team Hero and the Metal and Punk Connection at Climax Control 300 including the returning Amy Santino,

However, Climax Control 300 was three shows away and this week at Climax Control 297, Jessie was in action, this time against an old enemy of hers! That’s right, Amber Ryan, she off the infamous vanilla ice cream promo and current World Bombshell Champion was facing Jessie in a non-title match, the two women hadn’t faced off since Amber Ryan’s debut last summer and, in that time, Amber had proven herself to be a fearsome competitor, can Jessie get her win?

Backstage at Blaze of Glory IX, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 4th of April 2021, 20:00pm

Four PPVs, four singles matches, four wins in a row.

Granted they weren’t all the same stipulation, with two matches being in the Chamber of Extreme and my most recent match being a Falls Count Anywhere Match and only one normal match between them but that doesn’t matter! I haven’t lost a match on PPV since Summer XXXTreme VIII and if the fact that the show has the word “Summer” doesn’t clue you in, this will, that was back in August, it is now April.

In other words, it’s been months since I last suffered a loss on PPV, and the bosses haven’t seemed to notice that fact yet.

Speaking off matches, I’m still reeling from the Falls Count Anywhere Match from earlier in the night as I watched the match between Alicia Lukas and Maki on a monitor, I heard footsteps approaching me and I glanced up expecting either Jake or Shane.

Instead, it was my old tag team partner.

“Amy?!” I asked after doing a double take and Amy grinned before we shared a fist bump. “When did you get here?”

“I’ve been here all night I just had a lot of other people to catch up with first.” Amy responded before she sat down next to me. “How you been Jess? I noticed that you’ve had a bit of success lately.”

“A bit?” I asked with a scoff before I leaned back in my chair. “I haven’t lost on PPV in months, Char Kwan just happened to be the latest one to be added to my list, which also features Maki, Violet Amelia Holt and Evie Jordan.”

“That’s quite the list, won’t be long until the bosses take notice at this rate.” Amy responded with a grin as we watched Alicia pick up the win over Maki. “Speaking of taking notice, did you see Keira’s segment from earlier in the show?”

“It was hard to miss.” I nodded before taking a sip from my drink. “Metal and Punk Connection, one last time as the original duo against Team Hero, would be a hell of a way to celebrate Climax Control 300, wouldn’t it?”

“I’m a bit apprehensive.” Amy admitted and I gave her a curious look. “I’ve been off on maternity leave for the better part of a year Jess, whilst my body is healed up from the birth, otherwise I wouldn’t have done the Blast from the Past Tournament, I’m not sure if I could keep up with you, Roxi or Keira.”

“You did great against Myra and she’s only a few years younger than you.” I pointed out and Amy nodded in acknowledgement. “And she’s turning out to be one of the most dominant Bombshell Internet Champions we’ve ever had, makes me wonder why she never though to go after the World Bombshell Title.”

“I get the feeling that she will set her sights on the World Bombshell Title when she does finally lose it.” Amy pointed out and I had to admit, that could happen, it was at that point that I had an idea. “Something on your mind?”

“You could say that.” I responded before finishing my drink. “Do you plan to attend the next episode of Climax Control?”

“After everything that’s happened tonight, I wouldn’t miss it!” Amy nodded in response before she got the idea. “Are you thinking what I think you’re thinking?”

“If you think I’m thinking that we answer the challenge right there and then, yeah.” I nodded before leaning back in my chair. “You’ll have two weeks to make up your mind on whether you want to do the Tag Team Match, but when you do, I only ask that you confirm via text so that we can plan out how we’re going to do this.”

“Deal.” Amy nodded before we exchanged another fist bump and she stood up. “Just keep in mind that the moment I confirm is the moment we start training for the match, it’s been a couple of years since we last teamed Jess, so I want to work out any ring rust.”

“Good thing I spent the money that would’ve gone to last year’s Bloodstock trip on installing a home gym in my basement, complete with a wrestling ring.” I responded with a grin and Amy’s grin widened when she heard that. “Off to catch up with other people?”

“That and avoiding that “Troll” guy like the plague.” Amy nodded before she adjusted a bra strap. “I’ll catch you during the week!”

“Sounds good.” I nodded before Amy walked off leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Backstage at Climax Control 296, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 11th of April 2021, 21:00pm

I love it when a plan comes together!

It didn’t take long for Amy to make her mind up and confirm that she was willing to do the tag team match and once our plan was confirmed, we went straight to training.

Really, the only issue we faced was keeping Amy hidden until the time was right so that her appearance would surprise as many people as possible, not even the bosses knew that she was in the building! Still, it was worth it to finally get this match confirmed and me, Amy and Team Hero returned to the backstage area following the confirmation that the match was happening at Climax Control 300 we were on high spirits.

“I just have one question for you guys.” Keira stated and I glanced up at her. “How did you manage to keep Amy’s presence hidden?”

“Hid out by the production trucks for most of the night, no one ever thinks to look there.” I responded with a shrug and Amy nodded to confirm at. “The only time I wasn’t hanging out with Amy was when I did my promo about the PPV winning streak earlier, but she had Jake and Shane to keep her company at least.”

“And it was good to catch up with them.” Amy added as she turned to them. “Hope this doesn’t effect your performances in the Main Event to badly.”

“We should be fine, getting that Internet Title Shot will be a bonus obviously.” Roxi nodded before a stag hand ran up to us. “Let me guess, bosses want to see us?”

“Nope, they are busy getting updates on The Troll’s condition.” The stage hand responded as he shook his head before handing us a copy of next week’s card each. “But the next card has been revealed.”

“Already?” I asked before I went through it and the stage hand ran off, after I went through the card and spotted that one match, I ran a hand down my face. “You have got to be kidding me!”

“You just saw your rematch against Amber?” Amy asked once she saw the look on my face and I nodded reluctantly. “At least she won’t be comparing you to vanilla ice cream again.”

“And at least you won’t have a hotel tv to break with a chair.” Roxi added and I gave them a death glare each for the references to THAT promo. “It’s non-title but if you win, you might find yourself in title contention again.”

“IF I win.” I pointed out before I read through the rest of the card and tossed it aside. “At least when I faced Amber in her debut, she was an unknown commodity, since her debut she’s proven to be one of the most vicious women the Bombshell division has seen in years!”

“At least you know what you’re getting into this time.” Keira pointed out and I had to admit that she had a point. “Anyway, we’re off to prepare for the Internet Title Match, good luck against Amber Jessie.”

“Thanks, I’ll need it!” I called after Keira before she walked off. “I’m going to need a fucking drink after the show.”

“At least let me join you, it’ll be fun to reminisce over a beer at least.” Amy offered and I nodded in agreement before we walked off.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 13th of April 2021, 18:00pm

*promo time*

This is going to be a long match, but I may as well get this over with.

“I had no idea what was going to come as a result of my promo about my PPV winning streak last Sunday, but apparently the bosses decided that my promo was good enough reason to book me in a non-title rematch against Amber Ryan for this Sunday’s Climax Control! The last time I faced off against Amber was her debut match in SCW, a match that has gone down in infamy for one simple fucking reason!”

A reason that I still haven’t lived down!

“The fucking vanilla ice cream comment! Apparently, I’m not allowed to get angry over everything that I had accomplished in SCW up to that point being trivialised by a newcomer by claiming that I was bland and nothing special, just like vanilla ice cream! I’m not going to dwell on that fucking comment any longer than I need too because I don’t want my blood pressure to go through the roof and besides, since then a lot has been revealed about Amber!”

And with them, comes a lot of reasons to not be excited about facing her again!

“You guessed it, it’s the fact that since her debut match against me, Amber’s been revealed to be one of the most vicious women the Bombshell division’s seen in years! Doing everything from ruthless attacks to launching fireballs into Roxi Johnson’s face to nearly fucking over the world by allowing Sin to capture Roxi’s soul! But in all that, there is one thing that’s working in my favour heading into this rematch, the fact that I know what I’m getting into this time!”

And hopefully, that’ll be enough.

“When you first faced me Amber, you were just a new face in the Bombshell division and someone no one thought twice about but then your first promo for the company went up and everything changed, including my relation to a certain ice cream flavour but I digress! But it’s been nearly a year since you signed your first SCW contract and faced me in your debut Amber and that means one thing for me, I know what to expect from you and I at least have an idea of how I can counter you when we face off on Sunday!”

It’s that simple, I think.

“If it wasn’t already obvious Amber, I’m not the same woman you faced in your debut match! Having the sin of Sloth extracted from me had a lot to do with that but besides that, I’m a lot more focussed than I was a year ago and I have a lot of momentum on my side thanks to my PPV winning streak since Summer XXXTreme VIII! Whether this will be enough for me to beat you on Sunday remains to be seen Amber, but I won’t make the same mistakes I made in your debut match!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“A lot can change in a year, aside from that Vanilla Ice Cream comment because that’s something I’m STILL mad about, and whilst you’ve proven to be one vicious bitch Amber I’m refocussed and have momentum on my side and hopefully, that’ll be enough for this match to end in my favour! This is the Unsainted Angel Jessie Salco signing off and Amber? You made a food out of me the first time around but this time? The shoe will be on the other foot!”

I went to train for my match as the scene fades.