Author Topic: “Two sides to every story.”  (Read 556 times)

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Two sides to every story.”
« on: December 04, 2020, 09:22:51 PM »
For the newly formed alliance of Jessie Salco and Keira Fisher, High Stakes X was a huge success! Not only had Jessie beaten Violet Amelia Holt to end the tie between them but Keira Fisher would shock the world in the Main Event dethroning Alicia Lukas and winning the World Bombshell Championship, however that would come crashing down in the hours that followed as in the weeks leading up to High Stakes X, Keira had been promising Jessie that she would get the first shot but Mark put his foot down on that idea making it clear that the bosses had the final say on who got title shots.

That was when Alicia herself stepped in and said that she would be happy to act as a gatekeeper for anyone who felt that they deserved a shot, one thing lead to another and the Semi-Main Event between Jessie and Alicia was booked for Climax Control 286, this was a return match from the lead-up for last year’s High Stakes when Jessie unsuccessfully challenged Alicia for the World Bombshell Championship and now Jessie was looking to get that win back, can Jessie win?

Backstage at High Stakes X, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 22nd of November 2020, 11:58pm

*off camera*

This was a real nail biter.

We are nearing the end of the main event between Keira and Alicia and me and the boys are at the edges of our seats, the two Blonde Bombshells had thrown everything at each other and then some and at this point, it was impossible to tell who would walk out the champion.

Off course, I had my own stake in this.

“Oh god, what is it going to take at this point?!” Jake wondered as we watched the match unfolding in front of our eyes on the monitor, it wasn’t long before we got our answer, the Final Sin, “Will this be enough?”

“Surely, Alicia can’t kick out of this!” Shane added as Keira made the pin on Alicia, sure enough Alicia was out like a light and when it was confirmed that Keira was the new champion we jumped out of our seats. “Holy shit, she did it!”

“Yes!” I yelled out whilst pumping my fists, no this wasn’t because of the agreement that me and Keira had, I was genuinely happy for her and I was planning to let her have her moment in the sun, off course, it didn’t take long for that to come tumbling down.

*twenty minutes later, off camera*

We had left the arena on a high and right now we were on our way home, I had just tweeted out my congratulations to Keira and we drove along as “Deitrus of the Final Age” by Harlott played through the CD Player.

I wasn’t expecting a notification so soon after I put my tweet out and at first I thought it was Keira returning the favour from when she congratulated me for winning the Bombshell Roulette Championship earlier in the cycle, instead Mark retweeted my tweet and the contents made my blood boil. “What the actual fuck?!”

“What? Is Alicia trying to get a rematch already?” Shane asked as he glanced over at me and I shook my head before showing him the tweet. “Huh, I would’ve thought that he’d have waited at least a day first.”

“Fucking hypocrite.” I grunted before Shane passed me my phone back, the ensuing Twitter war confirmed a couple of things, Christian can go straight to hell because he scheduled my rematch with Johanna almost as soon as I beat her fair and square for the title and that Alicia was taking the role of gatekeeper for any challenges for the title, starting with me. “Seriously in what other industry are bosses allowed to shit all over employees like this?! In a perfect world, those idiots wouldn’t be trusted to run a fucking lemonade stand!”

“Jess, I glanced over at that tweet and Mark is right.” Jake commented as he drove along. “This isn’t the first time you’ve tried…………”

“FUCK OFF!” I snapped at my older brother and as soon as he found a pull over spot, he did just that and turned to me. “Just fuck right off with that bullshit!”

“Jess, you had that agreement with Keira.” Jake pointed out and I glared at him. “What else were the bosses supposed to think?!”

“For starters, the bosses hadn’t made their plans for Keira clear when I was attacked by Sin and she accompanied me to the hospital, hell all I knew heading into that week was that I was going to challenge Johanna for the title!” I pointed out as I sat there in the backseat fuming. “And second, yes we had that agreement but no that wasn’t the main point behind all the times I hung out with Keira and Roxi to a lesser extent”

“Then what was?!” Jake demanded as I took several deep breaths. “Jess, I know your temper’s almost as short as you are but you’re not helping your case!”

“Oh, I don’t know, how about mending an old fucking bridge?!” I responded as I ran a hand through me hair. “And don’t even get me started on Christian’s bullshit!”

“Maybe he was trying to test you as a champ?” Shane responded and I scoffed in response before Jake started driving again.

“That idiot will never be content to let me have nice things, title reigns included.” I scoffed as I rolled my eyes, it was a good thing that I didn’t have to do my promo for the match against Alicia for another week because otherwise? That would’ve been another vanilla ice cream incident.

Though admittedly, the boys might have needed more than one swear jar this time around!

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday 29th of November 2020, 18:00pm

*off camera*

Today had been an interesting day for SCW.

Several new stars had signed contracts with the company, the new member of London Underground I expected since he appeared at High Stakes X but there were others, another newcomer by the name of Lincoln Daniels had signed his contract and he was facing Miles Kasey in singles action, alongside them there were several call ups from SCU namely GRIME’s Royal Purple, Brother David and Krystal Wolfe.

Though strangely enough, Krystal was the only newcomer not on this week’s card.

“Huh, I would’ve thought that your rematch against Alicia would be the Main Event.” Shane commented as we looked at the card with Jake standing behind me, and yes, the heavily biased preview for the match had me rolling my eyes so hard that I can see the inside of my fucking skull! “But nope, you’re the semi-main event instead.”

“To be fair, they probably planned it as the Main Event.” Jake nodded as he looked over the match for the vacated Roulette Title, I bet Caleb would’ve been in this match if not for his agreement with J2H. “But plans changed when Mac Bane handed in his notice, any idea why? The guy was in the middle of an undefeated streak.”

“No clue, everyone’s real hush hush about it.” I shrugged my shoulders in response before double checking the card to confirm that I hadn’t missed Krystal’s name on the card. “Guess it’s time to create another tie for the bosses to break down the line.”

“At least you won’t have to deal with Johanna for a while.” Jake nodded in response before we moved into the kitchen to make dinner.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 4th of December 2020, 11:00am

*promo time, on camera*

This past week has flown by, maybe it’s my eagerness to get this fucking year over and done with already somehow affecting the space-time continuum, either way I’m not complaining but that does mean that I’ve got a promo to do.

“They say there are two sides to every story, and just once, I’d like the other roster members to stop kissing the boss’s asses so much and listen to the other side, namely mine! Yes, I had that agreement with Keira from almost the moment her title match was made official but no, I never went into it with the intention of using it to get a title shot, at least not right away! I was going to let Keira have her moment in the sun when she won the World Bombshell Championship, but Mark just had to be the control freak that he always was and take a massive piss all over it.”

I said as I shook my head.

“That brings me to my first match of the final Supercard Cycle of 2020 and boy, is it one hell of a match! And before anyone points it out, yes, I know my rematch with Alicia isn’t a Number One Contender’s Match but if Alicia’s going to act as a gatekeeper of sorts for Keira’s title reign then it may as well be for all intents and purposes! But no, the bosses suddenly remembered about that one match Roxi won way back at the Queen for a Day Special that basically guaranteed that we’re getting Keira vs. Roxi III!”

But I digress!

“Alicia, Alicia, Alicia, I remember our first match like it was yesterday, it was the Main Event, SCW’s resident advocate for schizophrenia Christina Rose was at ringside doing commentary but more importantly I lost, fast forward one year and three months and once again, we’re across the ring from each other and whilst the title isn’t on the line since, you know, neither of us are champions right now, there are still some title implications at play here!”

Kind off.

“Basically, Alicia’s acting all high and mighty thinking that she can play gatekeeper for Keira’s title reign, however long it might be, as we head into the tail end of 2020 and for what? Because Alicia basically play acted as the Terminator by refusing to let anything Keira threw at her short of the Final Sin? The stakes aren’t nearly as high for this match Alicia but there’s no way in hell I’m losing this match! Not when I still have something to fucking prove to the two stooges in charge after nearly nine years with this company and multiple title reigns!”

But that’s a rant for another day.

“I don’t know what’s in store for me in 2021, at this point no one knows and if you ask some of my family members, things are only going to get worse from here, but what I do know is this, if the bosses want me to earn the World Bombshell Championship Shot that they THINK that I’ve been using my rekindled friendship with Keira to get, guess nearly ten years of running a company turns you into a cynical old idiot.”

Here’s a reality check.

“Truth is, whilst I did have my agreement with Keira at the back of my mind as High Stakes X drew near, that wasn’t the whole reason I struck up my friendship with Keira again, despite what the bosses or the fucking card preview would have you believe, so why was I buddying up with Keira? Did you ever consider that she was the only one to come to my aid when Sin attacked me and the only one to check on me afterwards? But no, it’s all about title shots with me isn’t it?!”

I said as I rolled my eyes.

“I look forward to seeing the egg on Mark and Christian’s faces when I beat Alicia this Sunday at Climax Control, hell maybe I’ll throw in some fucking eggnog to stay in the holiday spirit?! Alicia’s a hell of a wrestler, I’m not about to deny that and you can look at her reigns as World Bombshell Champion for proof of that but I’m just more determined to beat you Alicia and kick off the New Year the right way!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Isn’t this supposed to be the season to be jolly? Not if you ask the bosses but my rematch with Alicia this Sunday at Climax Control is about three things, one: continuing my winning ways from High Stakes X, two: shutting up a pair of control freak bosses, and three: showing the world how shit a gatekeeper Alicia is when she can’t even win her first match in this role! This is the “Unsainted Angel” Jessie Salco signing off and Alicia, you’d be better as a door greeter at Wall-Mart as you are as a Gatekeeper for Keira’s title reign!”

I walked off as the scene fades.