Author Topic: “Two’s company, three’s a crowd………”  (Read 493 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Two’s company, three’s a crowd………”
« on: July 17, 2020, 07:52:13 PM »
 (Carter was used with Chris’s permission)

At the beginning of the Supercard Cycle, Jessie was one of three challengers for the Roulette Championship as she, Seleana Zdunich and Bella Madison challenged then champion Violet Amelia Holt in the Main Event of the Queen for a Day show, Violet would end up losing the title in her first defence after Seleana made Jessie submit albeit after Christina interfered in the match, fast forward to the following week when Seleana made it clear that she was willing to take on anyone for the title.

It did not take long for Jessie to take up the challenge and she made sure that Seleana knew it by costing her a Triple Threat non-title match against Amber Ryan and Maki on the King for a Day show and attacking Seleana and Christina with the belt after the match, Mark went ahead and made their title match official the following week whilst adding that both women would be in the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match against Keira Fisher and Maki who were accompanying Jessie and Seleana respectively for the match, can Jessie win the Roulette Title?

Jessie’s hotel room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Friday the 17th of July 2020, 18:00pm

Ask and ye shall receive.

Frankly I don’t know how Seleana could’ve possibly expected anyone else to answer her challenge after she won the Roulette Championship at the beginning of the Supercard Cycle with a little help from her wife (surprise, surprise) and now we’re going to face each other not once but twice for the Roulette Championship in back to back matches, the first one is this Sunday at Climax Control with Maki in Seleana’s corner and Keira Fisher in my corner.

Why? Because the other match is one of the annual Ultimate X Over the Pool Matches at Summer XXXTreme, yes, they brought back the cruise despite the pandemic yet I’m still waiting for concerts to return, fucking typical.

And as you’ve probably guessed, Maki and Keira are the other competitors in the Roulette Title Match, so, what impact will this title match have on the title match at Summer XXXTreme? Not much aside from the fact that for the first time ever, I’ll be walking into Summer XXXTreme as a champion rather than as a challenger.

The fact that it’s taken me eight fucking years to achieve this is not lost on me!

“Okay, run it by me again.” Helluva Bottom Carter, or Carter as we are referring to him by, said as he sat at the table and Ari stood behind the kitchen counter alongside Shane with their arms crossed, why? You’ll see. “You somehow got talked into a cookoff against SCW’s resident Master Chef?”

“Yep.” Ari nodded as Jake got out their ingredients, they both had the same ingredients and pretty much the only rule was no shellfish since Carter was allergic to the stuff. “And Jake backed out because he’s heard the horror stories.”

“I’ve SEEN the horror stories, why aren’t I exempt?!” Carter protested and I struggled not to laugh as I watched on. “Too think, you baited me with the Austin nudes tweet.”

“It worked, didn’t it?” Shane asked with an amused look on his face before turning to Jake. “Okay, what’s the rules? Aside from the no shellfish rule.”

“One hour on the clock.” Jake responded as he set the timer on his alarm clock AKA the closest thing, we have to a MasterChef clock. “Just make something delicious, or in the case of Ari, edible, winning dish gets bragging rights, losing dish?” Jake trailed off before turning to me. “What did we agree on for the losing dish?”

“Has to wash the dishes.” I responded with an amused look on my face. “Frankly, I’m surprised that we’re not having Ari put on the washing up gloves right away.”

“I’ve still made more edible dishes than you’ve had World Bombshell Title Reigns Jessie.” Ari responded and the boys went OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and I had to admit, that diss was funny.

“BOOM!” Carter responded in between laughs as we settled down. “Little Ari is growing up fast!”

“And I’ll just remind you that I’ll be turning twenty in three months.” Ari responded with a grin as she looked at her nails playfully. “Ready when you are.”

“Start the clock.” I called out and Jake started the timer, he got the camera out and I went up to the cooks interviewer style. “So, Greek Angel, something Greek right?”

“If I had a few hours I’d slow cook some lamb for my bestie, but I don’t have a few hours, plus the last time I tried to slow cook something I accidentally set Carter’s hair on fire.” Ari responded as she got the pressure cooker ready and prepped some lamb and veg. “So, I’m doing pressure cooked lamb casserole, Greek style.”

“You set Carter’s hair on fire?” I responded with a concerned look and Ari nodded in response, I shared a look with Jake before we quickly made our way over to Shane. “Shane, what are you cooking?”

“Well I’ve yet to set anyone’s hair on fire so that’s a point for me.” Shane responded with a grin and Ari gave him a mock death glare. “Seriously Ari is a sweetheart and a great wrestler but as a cook? Not so much, with that in mind I’m keeping it simple, fish and chips with a tartare sauce!”

“In an hour?” I asked with a raised eyebrow and Shane nodded.

“Well, I need to fillet the cod, prep the tartare sauce and get my potatoes ready for the fryer so yeah, I have some work to do.” Shane nodded in response as he started filleting and pinboning the cod and I went over to the table where Carter was sitting.

“Okay, Carter I have to ask.” I commented and Carter turned to me. “Is there any truth behind Ari setting your hair on fire?”

“It’s not nearly as serious as it sounds, only my extensions caught on fire.” Carter assured me and me and Jake breathed sighs of relief. “Which she still owes me for I might add!”

“I’ll pay you back after the PPV!” Ariana responded from the counter as she put her food in the pressure cooker and got it started. “Okay, now to work on a sauce, thanks for providing brandy Jake.”

“Your welcome, I guess!” Jake responded with an uncertain look on his face before turning to Carter. “Did she set your hair on fire doing some flambe for a sauce?”

“Yes, and that is why I am perfectly content to sit over here!” Carter responded before getting an idea and turning to me. “Say Jess, I have an idea, and no it’s not run away, you mind if I interview you for your promo against Seleana to pass the time?”

“That’s not a bad idea actually.” I nodded in agreement before we heard flames going off, sure enough Ari was flambéing her pan. “Do we need to call the fire department Ari?”

“Nope, I got it under control!” Ari responded as the flames died down, I was half expecting a demon to emerge from the flames at that point but when no demon emerged, I got ready to do my promo.

“I’m here with Jessie Salco and she has agreed to let me interview her about her Roulette Title Match this Sunday at Climax Control!” Carter said excitedly before turning to me. “What are your thoughts heading into your matches against Seleana?”

“You’ve heard the phrase “two’s company, three’s a crowd etc.”, well, how do you think I feel about having my future challengers at ringside? Keira’s technically on my side but we’ve never exactly seen eye to eye on most things SCW and I don’t know Maki well enough to get a good read on her yet! As for Seleana herself, she can’t win a title without her wife’s help, the same thing happened when she won the World Bombshell Championship from Alicia Lukas and this reign will end the same way that reign ended, on its first defence.”

“Hey at least Seleana earned those shots.” Ari chimed in from the counter and I rolled my eyes knowing what she was about to say. “As opposed to you Ms. “I want a title shot because I’ve been here longer than most of the roster”.”

“Did she really earn those shots though? The first one was given to her as a preview for the upcoming PPV, the second was literally gift wrapped to her by her wife in the guise of charity, to put it bluntly Seleana’s two title reigns weren’t ended, they were gifts from her wife who, as I may remind you, attacked Seleana to get that World Bombshell Title Shot at the PPV in the first place and say what you will about me and titles but every time I won a singles title I didn’t need anyone’s help! I won those titles on my own, fair and square.”

“Okay, I’ll grant that you have a point there.”  Ari admitted as she waited for the pressure cooker to do its thing, as for why she has that it’s Shane’s but he’s letting her use it. “How long left on the clock?”

“Half an hour to go.” Jake responded and the two cooks went back to work, and I was almost tempted to play some stock music from MasterChef Australia to add to the tension.

“Well, Ari took my question so here’s my next one.” Carter responded as he cleared his throat. “Are you worried about Christina interfering again?”

“With Maki and Keira at ringside? I don’t think even she’s that dumb! Sure, Maki’s technically on Seleana’s side but what does Maki have to gain from Seleana retaining the title via interference from Christina? Aside from that, Christina has her own problems with McKenzie Paige from London Underground and being a fellow Go Gym graduate who took on London Underground in your Climax Control debut you two should know how nasty they are.”

“Technically I took on Charlotte in that Tag Team Title Match but your right, they are as nasty as they are talented.” Ariana corrected me as she released the pressure on the cooker to check on her lamb casserole. “Wow, this is actually perfect!”

“It’s a Christmas Miracle in July!” Carter exclaimed as Ari got the lamb and the veg out of the pressure cooker. “How’s the fish coming Shane?”

“Fish fillet is about to go in the fryer, everything else is good to go.” Shane responded as he got a plate out for plating and Ari did likewise.

“Okay, my dinner is almost done so I’d better get this over with.” Carter commented as he turned to me. “Any other thoughts before you wrap this up?”

“They say that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it and whilst a different title may be on the line in this match the scenario is pretty much the same, it’s Seleana’s first defence since Christina gift wrapped the title for her at the beginning of the cycle and the fact that Seleana put out this challenge herself says a lot about how confident or dumb she is and personally? I’m leaning towards dumb!”

“I could make so many jokes about that.” Carter commented dryly and I rolled my eyes in response. “But it’s looking like my dinners almost done so how about we wrap this up?”

“Sounds good to me, Seleana’s talented but her two title reigns have one common thread between them, her wife, she has proven incapable of winning a title on her own and this Sunday history will repeat itself when I take the title from Seleana and hold it for a third time! As for Keira and Maki, they had better watch out because nothing will stand between me and the Bombshell Roulette Title! This is the Unsainted Angel Jessie Salco signing off and Seleana had better kiss has ill gotten title goodbye because I won’t be hers for much longer!”

“Okay time’s up, Shane, Ari, the food smells amazing, bring it to the tasting table.” Jake called out and they brought their dishes over, as for who won? Well I’m not about to reveal that as the scene fades.