Author Topic: Mumbai-bye-bye  (Read 644 times)

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
Mumbai-bye-bye
« on: July 22, 2022, 11:59:21 PM »
There were a lot of questions that he had to answer. So he had to make a choice.

But why? You just got back from everything, There was a whole lotta hope to work things out.

It was something he couldn’t answer even to himself but one thing was clear, he wasn’t going to get answers staying put. The tour to India was his perfect excuse. It wasn’t going to make her happy, but she was going to be so caught up with her work again that there was a chance that it wouldn’t give her a chance to miss him or even be pissed off that he was just going to stay there for the entirety of the time there.

He knew he had to work out how he felt. He had to clear his head.

The almost two weeks between the cruise and the trip to India and it felt like all he was doing was just spinning his wheels.

How the hell did this happen?

He felt completely pathetic and it didn’t suit him at all. It was unpopular but he wasn’t going to be able to come to any sort of peace.

Especially being shitlagged.

The days before he would stare at his phone, he would put a whole sheet of blank paper in front of him and sit for hours on end with not even a word on them. He wanted to get it all out before he left but he couldn’t. It frustrated him to no end.

Maybe that’s your fucking clue, Milo.

Get out, get your mind straight and focused...

Unpopular as it may be, he needed this. He was, for better or worse, going to find out how deep his convictions really were. He let it derail him at Summer Xxxtreme, he’ll be damned if it happens again.

People wanted to know what this was?

Welcome to Miles Kasey’s journey back from the abyss.

The Sunday Before

“Hold up, what kind of match?” He heard that humor in their voice, as the lineup for the first Climax Control got released for Mumbai.

“OH PLEASE! Let me be the one to tell him.” another voice popped up.

A slight smirk popped onto the face of Miles Kasey who was pretending not to be able to hear what was going on. He had his bluetooth headphones on because he was just feeling particularly anti-social lately but he knew that it was only a matter of time til one of the collective group of assholes that he calls mates would walk up, tap him on the shoulder as he was in the middle of his workout.

Well maybe. It seemed as of late that since they all returned back to New York and back to the gym that people kept their distance and honestly it was starting to piss him off a bit. Not at them but the reasons behind it. Not that he blamed them, the above and beyond damage that she did made him just keep his head down for the majority of the week and not say much of anything.

But one thing he knew was if SCW paid attention, like he knew they did, it was only going to be a matter of time before the one match that was coming did.

Teaming up with Zoey Lukas....He knew it was coming.

And honestly it was going to turn some heads and GOOD. FUCKING GOOD! He wasn’t going to let some petty jealousy bullshit get in the way of being first and foremost a professional.

He grabbed his phone and brought up the link they had all gotten announcing the show, and that brought and even bigger smile to his face.

Guess I got some shopping to do.” he mumbled to himself, before he turned around to rack a set of weights one at a time. He turned and looked at the rest of them, tried to pretend that they weren’t just staring at him, and laughed and let outloud, “It’ll be interesting to see what the rest of them pick out.

And their jaws just sorta dropped for a moment as they watched him grab the rest of his crap and leave them all just standing in that weird and uncomfortable silence they all made themselves.

Well...now fucking what?” Austin spoke up to Alex. Alex went to speak up before Miles poked his head back in with a giant smile.

Now you can all stop feeling bad for me, that’s fucking what!” Miles barked out laughing before the took off again. Austin looked like he was ready to take off after him and beat the shit out of their young compatriot.

ASSHOLE!

Mumbai-bye-bye
Did you all know that it was India that invented the pyjamas? Google that shit. I didn’t know it until I was sitting one night alone...I know what a giant surprise. But I was watching this episode of Big Bang Theory and it was the episode where Sheldon’s twin sister was visiting for the first time and I heard the one character that honestly made the most improvement of all those on that show, Raj say something while trying to impress this beautiful young woman.

The small laugh falls from the lips of our young hero who is sitting on the balcony of his hotel room, overlooking Mumbai. He spent 20 hours in the air and slept for most of them so while the night was there, Miles was wide awake and looking a bit like a weight had almost lifted off his shoulders.

I mean I will give Christian all the props in the world on the creativity of this match going into Climax Control, because I look at it as something fun. Something that I have been seriously lacking as of late. It hasn’t been any sort of secret of the drama that I’ve been dealing with but I feel that this whole match is something that I’ve been needing.

He lifts up a bottle of beer and tips it back for a quick sip. He lets it set for just a few, just enjoying the taste...and the quiet.

I came to the realization a while ago that I needed to treat this tour as my own personal...coming to Jesus moment, if that makes sense. I have let my outside drama control my pace and honestly, I should have walked off the cruise ship with 20 pounds of gold and instead I let others dictate the pace. I let them get to me and instead of just being that good ole, going with the flow Milo....I became something I didn’t recognise.

Am I back to being myself? No, not really. But I feel like I’m getting back to where I need to be. I’m going to stay here, I’m going to commit to getting back in control of my life on my rules and no one else's. And I’m sure there are some out there hearing this and are getting really down hearted at this fact and if you are one of those people, then you need to step up and realise really fucking quick that I am not about to be controlled like that ever again. I made this choice for me.

He tips the bottle back again and drains it’s contents before letting out a giant “ahhhh”.

You know what’s absolutely amazing? I can’t even say anything BAD about my opponents. HB Carter has been one of the few people in all of SCW that has actually gone out of his way to try and boost me up through all of this. I admire someone that has absolutely zero qualms about being themselves through and through. He is not shy about anything and how can you hate someone like that?

You CAN’T! It’s impossible and in this Strange Bedfellows match, I’m going to go out to just give him a welcome into the SCW roster like he deserves. He deserves that as someone who considers him a friend, even if he’s on the other side of that ring from me. Even if he’s apart of a whole other gym....it doesn’t matter because right now, we both need this.

Miles leans up a bit and that devilish little smirk appears.

I even picked something special out just for you, mate. Something tasteful...yet just enough to make you a little weak in the knees.

Giving a little wink, leaving something to the imagination.

As for dear sweet Krystal, well my dear, you get the unfortunate draw of dealing with my partner. Zoey Lukas is exceptional when it comes to being in that ring. A true student of her game and even I wouldn’t dare want to be across that ring from her when she’s pissed off. See, not so unlike me, Zoey finds herself with that insatiable need to prove herself. The woman puts my arse to shame in the gym and that’s saying something. I go into this fully trusting her and she puts her trust in me because that’s what partners do.

A bitter little laugh catches him by surprise for a moment as that comes from his lips freely.

Trust is a fickle being. This isn’t for anything but fun and bragging rights of one gym taking on another and I’m not about to let my partner down and I know she isn’t either. If it's a full moon over Mumbai and that’s what it takes to win? Then so be it.

He stands up and shakes his head out and takes a deep breath letting those mischievous blue green eyes shine.

It’s about time this shit became fun for me again....and I’m not above not making myself a complete ‘ass’ to do just that.