Author Topic: Not Honored.  (Read 309 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Not Honored.
« on: June 08, 2017, 11:50:46 AM »
 First defences are hard..... but fuck that, this is not a first defence as such is it? Once again, a championship belt was back with the man who made it famous, the man who took it to a whole new level and made the belt almost immortal. It was good for it to be home, back in the place it belonged, back where it felt most at home, with J2H. It had bounced around through the last cycle, first to Drake Green for five minutes, then to Rage, somehow creating one of life's little mysteries when it somehow managed to find it's way in to the hands of Jeremiah Hardin, then back to Rage before returning home to the hands of J2H. It wasn't the belts fault it ended up in so many hands, groped like a cheap whore at a hen night by many fingers, but more to do with the idiots that somehow managed to rip the belt from the hands of the only man who deserved it. That belt was now back home, it was comfortable, it was safe in the knowledge that it would only move on again when the real owner decided it was time.

A whole new level of calmness had met the champion recently, one where he was happy not to chase a title he should never have lost. Everything was right in the world again. Melody was a champion once more, not the level he felt she deserved but he knew she was proud of it. He knew she deserved to be at the top of her division instead of that lazy champion, but he was proud her hard work had paid off and she will be there again. Everything in his life was coming together. Nothing could shatter his calm... Well, almost nothing.

Noises can be heard from outside the room inhabited by J2H, inaudible talking can be heard as the champion sits up in bed and looks around the room, his eye narrowed as he looks around in the morning night. He was determined to catch up on some sleep, the tour from SCW may be a distant memory, but he had not fully recovered from the time on the road and no time at home. His muscles ached slightly as he looked towards the alarm clock on the side, reading the time to be two minutes past eleven. He looks towards the window, seeing the daylight breaking in, instantly knowing that morning was nearly over and he'd missed so much of it. Still the noises from behind the door peaked his interest as he sat there, no expecting guests himself, although not unusual for people to drop by. Melody was popular in the area, her friendly demeanour - when she's not cursing on Twitter at people - attracted people. He often through that she could base a reality show on her and the neighbourhood women, but someone beat him to that idea a long time ago. Her popularity often brought people over to the house. Today could have been one of those times.

Rolling out of bed, he places his feet on the floor, waiting for just a few seconds to steady himself before standing up and reaching a tattooed arm out to a nearby chair towards a pair of white shorts. He quickly pulls the shorts over his legs and straightens up, walking towards the door to investigate the noise and opens the bedroom door, walking out on the hallway of the upstairs lands and moving tiredly towards the top of the stairs. He walks down the steps and reaches the bottom of them, only to be greeted with the smiling face of Simpson.

Simpson: Good morning sir. It's a beautiful day out today, would you like some coffee?

An uncontrollable yawn escapes J2H's lungs as he looks at Simpson, wiping his eyes as the man towers over him.

J2H: Yeah, could do with a bucket load of it.

Simpson: Very good sir. Why don't you join the others outside on the patio and I will bring it right out to you.

J2H lowers his eyebrow as he looks at Simpson with a slight touch of confusion.

J2H: Others?

A firm nod comes from the big man as confusion creeps over J2H's face even more as he looks at him.

Simpson: Yes sir, Mr and Mrs Stevens are here with young Master Lucas. They're in the patio right now with Ms. Grace, and Dexter enjoying the sunshine. As I said sir, it's a beautiful day today.

J2H: You know what Simpson? Switch the coffee out for something a little stronger, a little more alcoholic, and forget the straw.

Simpson: As you wish sir.

As Simpson moves towards the kitchen, J2H takes a long deep breath, thinking about what he's set to walk in to as he walks towards the door leading towards the living room. He walks through the door and in to the grand living room. He looks through the sliding doors to where the group of people sit around a table, drinks on the marble top table in a tall jug with glasses half full around them. He takes another deep breath as he walk towards the door, his footsteps being heard, causing Melody to turn around and look towards him as the  Stevens sit opposite her.  

Melody: Baaaaaaaaabe!

Melody jumps up and wraps her arms around J2H's neck, squeezing him tightly.

J2H: What's going on?

Melody: I told you yesterday that Gabriel, Odette and Lucas was coming over today. I was gonna wake you this morning, but you was looking all cute while you was asleep, so I just left you there.

Odette: If it's a problem, we can go.

J2H looks towards Odette sitting opposite where Melody was sitting, but J2H shakes his head at her.

J2H: No, it's all good, I just ummm, forgot or something. Still tired from the tour and all that shit.

Gabriel: I get that. At least you never had to leave the country. The tours in the past, leaving the country, travelling from one country to the next was hard work.

A nod of agreement comes from the head of J2H as he looks towards Gabriel.

J2H: Yeah, but I got this funny feeling this tour was done to save some money for a huge tour near the end of the year.

Melody takes J2H by the arm and points towards the chair opposite Gabriel.

Melody: Come, sit down, I'll go get you a glass.

J2H walks around the table, sitting in the chair Melody pointed as Simpson comes out of the door, holding a glass of clear liquid and moves towards J2H, placing it in front of him.

J2H: Already way ahead of ya, thank you Simpson.

Simpson: You're welcome sir, can I get anyone else anything.

Melody: Yes, you can get your swimming costume on, get out of that stuffy suit and come out here and join us.

A smile crosses the bald man's face as he nods towards Melody.

Simpson: Thank you Ms. Grace.

Simpson moves back in to the house as J2H rolls his eyes at no one in particular.

J2H: I bet he comes out here in those horrible shorts you bought him.

Melody pulls of J2H's arm as she joins the group, sitting in the chair next to her man and squeezing his leg after hearing that comment.  

Melody: They're not horrible, he looks so good in them.

J2H: If you say so babe.

J2H looks down to his side to see Lucas sitting on the floor, opposite Dexter, the two looking like they're having a staring contest. Yes, a staring contest between a baby and a duck, you saw it right. J2H turns his attention, looking around the group and towards Odette.

J2H: Congrats on winning your own title again.

Odette: Thank you. I had a good partner.

J2H: So do we now call you the Disney Dolls or do we wait until you announce it on the show.

Odette scrunches up her face as she looks towards J2H, her eyes serious as she stares at him.

Odette: That is never gonna happen.

Melody pouts her lip out at Odette, Melody's hand moving on to J2H's as he free hand reaches for the drink in front of him, picking it up and taking a sip.

Melody: But it's sooooooooo cute! We can come out dressed like Disney princesses every week and the crowd will love it.

Gabriel looks across at his wife, looking at the look of disbelief on his wife's face as she listens to Melody.

Gabriel: You two do need a name. All the greatest teams had a real name, you two could break Team Hero's record someday so you might want to come up with a name.

Odette: Oh we will, as long as it doesn't have the word dolls in it.

J2H leans back in his chair as he picks up his drink again. He looks around the group.

Gabriel: I saw what you did the other night J, very clever, reminded me of something I would do.

J2H lowers his eyebrows as he looks towards Gabriel.

J2H: What?

Gabriel: Baiting the hook for Raab, driving a wedge in between himself and Samuel just to get yourself a chance at becoming a grand slam champion. That was very clever.

A smile crosses J2H's face as he looks at SCW first World champion, a man respected in the business not only for his accomplishments inside the ring, but currently for his work outside of the ring training two SCW Bombshells in the form of Evie Baang, now number one contender to the SCW Bombshell championship, and the woman who has beat two grand slam champions in two matches, Devona.  

J2H: It was easy to do. I knew he was gonna crumble. I knew as soon as I offered him something new, he was gonna screw over Samuel as soon as I offered him that. Goes to show what kinda guy Lord Raab is. The guy is selfish as fuck and put his own accomplishments above his relationship. He pulled the rug out from under Samuel out of pure greed. Sooner or later, he'll think about this and I would have beat him before he even gets in the ring with me.

Odette: You gotta get past Tuscini first.

J2H: Tuscini and probably Ramone.

The three look towards him confused by his comment on Ramone.

Melody: What's he got to do with anything.

J2H: You honestly think after I ignored him, after I laughed at his challenge, he is not gonna get involved in my match somehow? Like commentate, or come to the ring and call me out face to face? Or attack me? I'm calling this one now. Steve Ramone will somehow wiggle his way in to my match on Sunday, trying to force a title match, which he hasn't earned. He had a chance at the Roulette championship less than a week ago and failed so watch the title hungry bastard try and get involved in my match on Sunday. Calling this right now.

He picks up his drink confidently and takes a sip.

J2H: He won't need to and it makes no sense on why he's there. I know every sees him as a man who forgot wrestling is more than just title belts, but after getting his ass kicked by Kris Halc, it would make no sense for him to mix it up with me, but he will try. He won't cost me the belt because by the time he does show up, and again, he will, Tuscini would have been long taken care of.

Odette: Someone sounds confident.

J2H: Someone is confident. People seem to love my predictions I do for the supercard, but I wanna keep them that way. My predictions are pretty accurate, but this week, I just predict I will beat Tuscini, and Steve Ramone will somehow appear in my match. He won't be able to help himself.

Before J can continue, he feels a tug at his shorts. Looking down, he spies Lucas standing up next to him, looking up at him with his arms reached up towards J2H. He looks towards Odette who waves her hand in encouragement.

Odette: You can pick him up if you want. You gotta get used to it sooner or later, you and Melody will be parents someday.

An uneasy look crosses J2H's face as he looks towards a beaming Melody. Not wanting to disappoint Melody, he reaches down and lifts Lucas on to his lap, the young man beaming with a bright wide smile as J2H looks a little more at ease. Before any conversation can continue, Simpson appears behind him.

Simpson: Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt, there's a telephone call for you concerning a business opportunity that Mr Wahlburg has set up.

J2H holds Lucas out towards Melody, not the best choice in the world knowing that every time Melody holds Lucas, her broody side has a habit of kicking in. Melody takes Lucas in her hands, smiling widely as J2H stands up and looks at the group.

J2H: Excuse me for a minute. Just need to take this call. Mel, why don't you guys get packed up and we'll go to the beach house or something? It's finished now, it's not too far away, and being as we have an Aussie around, could fire up the Barbecue or something.

Melody: Sounds great!

J2H stands up and walks past Melody, rubbing her shoulder as she holds Lucas and he walks in to the house. J2H looks at Simpson as he passes.

J2H: You too Simpson, get ready, we'll head down to the beach house in a little while.

Simpson nods his head as the scene fades out.

Everyone loves a day at the beach, right? We're in June for Christ sake! Summer is in flow in California and the beach is the place most go to. As a wrestler, you're always on, always ready to meet a willing crowd to put yourself in the front of their mind, it's what sells tickets, but we all need downtime. Melody's foresight to buy a little getaway beach house was the perfect place to go and relax, to put your feet and forget the wrestling world and this was one of those days.

Just hours earlier, this small group sat in the home of J2H and Melody Grace but now the group were at the beach house. A fine job had been done on the home, once falling to bits, unloved and uncared for, some elbow grease and a whole lot of effort had turned the house in to a livable space, the old wooden exterior replaced and decorated to a much higher standard then before. No more was paint peeling off the outside of the house, looking like it's best years were long behind it, but a fresher, more modern look covered the facade.

The soft sound of music could be heard coming from the outside porch of the building, the back end of the house facing the beach, and smoke could be seen coming from the outside. The scent of grilled meat his the air as the camera moved in towards the group showing Odette standing behind a barbecue - An Aussie at a barbecue is a given in every Australian's eyes, no one can barbecue like an Aussie and Odette's natural leadership in the situation kicked in as soon as they reached the house, there was no stopping her. Odette's eyes glanced towards her husband and son, just a few feet away from the house on the sandy beach, Lucus' eyes glowing as Gabriel makes shapes in the sand. To one side, Simpson laid on a sun lounger, heeding the advice of Melody and slipping in to more comfortable attire, wearing a pair of bright red shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Melody leans on a railing, overlooking the beach and J2H next to her, a smile on his face.

J2H: This was a great idea getting this place and you've done amazing work with  it Mel.

A prideful smile crosses her face, hearing praise from J2H wasn't rare in situations, but it's always nice to hear from someone you love.

Melody: Thank you. It was a great idea to invite Odette, Gabriel and Lucas here. Our first guests here.

J2H breathes deeply as his eyes look around the beach, observing people walking past, the stress from their daily lives melting away as they switch off from reality.

J2H: First of many I would think, considering you bought this place to decorate, sell and move on. Doesn't look likely you want to sell this place and move on.

Melody bites her lower lip as she puts her hand on his, looking towards him with a sympathetic shrug of her shoulders.

Melody: I ummm, haven't ummm, got a good enough offer for the place yet. I will do maybe in five or ten years.

She smiles at J2H who puts his arm around her shoulder, looking at the water in the distance as the waves lap up on the beach.

J2H: Yeah, five or ten years should do it.

A smile crosses his face as he looks at Melody. He knew when she bought the house she would refurbish it and fall in love with it. He knew she wouldn't be able to part with it when the time came and already accepted that face. He had the money to finance her little things like this if she needed it, he also knew she wasn't short of money herself and would have happily piled her own money in to the house completely. People seem to be under the wrong impression when it came to those two, always thinking J2H was paying for everything, when it was never the case. People need to mind their own business.

Melody: So that phone call earlier, new business?

He turns his head to look at her with a smile on his face.

J2H: Yeah, just a few shares in a super cars business. Nothing I really have to get involved in but means I get to drive all the new super cars before they hit the market.

Melody: Sounds expensive.

He tilts his head to the side as he thinks about a response to Melody, knowing that this is not a cheap business to enter. He knew at some point, he wanted an empire for the two of them, his degree in business that he managed to complete at a very young age was there to be used and no one wrestles forever, no one can do this demanding job till it's time for a dirt nap - other than Rage, who seems to have been around for the last one hundred years. He knew it was time to invest his money elsewhere and start an empire. He wanted to be involved in everything from fashion to cars, although Melody would be more on the fashion side to him, he ruled nothing out when it came to a business chance.

J2H: It is and it isn't. High risk, high reward. I know more rich people than poor people, and these rich people talk in one language, the language of possessions. They all want the newest toy and it could turn millions in to billions.

Melody: Can't we just buy a little coffee shop for normal people and start small?

Another opportunity he hasn't ruled out. He wanted his finger in every pie. He'd done almost everything in wrestling, almost everything. It was time to look beyond wrestling.  

J2H: Well people do like coffee. Always worth looking in to, always worth setting shit up for when we're done wrestling.

Interesting comment there, don't you think? Is this the last hurrah? Was this the plan?

Melody: Getting ahead of ourselves there. You have that title to keep and you could break your own record.

A sharp shake of the head indicates his feeling on the record.

J2H: Nah, I'm not gonna break my own record. Not even gonna come close to doing that shit. There's no challenge anymore, I've beat everyone there is to beat out there. I mean come on babe, Steve Ramone challenging me knowing full well I'm busy plotting the downfall of Lord Raab is not a challenge, that's just desperate from Steve.

Melody: You need to get through Tuscini first babe.

J2H: I'm gonna steamroll through Tuscini. That guy is not on my level, I see he's apparently honored to face me.

He had not watched James Tuscini's promo, nor did he intend to before his aired. He never watched a single opponent promo until his one aired, due to not wanting to be influenced by it. It's his own unwritten rule, shame many others didn't adhere to that rule. He'd heard through the grapevine the title of Tuscini's promo.

Melody: Most people are who face you.

J2H: Most people are deluded Mel. Most people think they can beat me. Just watch when Ramone sticks his nose in my business. He's doing it cause he is a title hungry bitch who thinks he can beat me. Instead, he's setting himself off for a harsh dose of home truths if he faces me.

Melody: Just focus on Tuscini first babe.

J2H wraps his arm around Melody's shoulder a little firmer than before and pulls her closer, his eyes smiling beneath reflective sunglasses.  

J2H: Already focused, already ready to send him back to tag team matches, trust me, I got this. Also got another idea.

Melody: You're full of ideas today.

J2H: That I am babe, that I am. This house is big enough for six people for the night, so fuck driving back, might as well drink and party here for the night, let everyone just crash here and head back tomorrow. It's national best friend day or something, so you should hang with your best friend.

J2H nods his head towards Odette, in the zone on the barbecue, focused on everything going on in front of her. Melody smiles at J2H, turning and putting her arms around his neck.

Melody: What has gotten in to you today?

J2H: Nothing. Everything is just falling in to place this week. I conned that oaf Raab in to putting his title on the line for me to take off him. You're a champion again, and it's well deserved. I get to smack Tuscini around the ring on Sunday, you're around your best friend. Odd to say but I'm in a happy mood. It doesn't happen often.

Melody pulls herself in close, hugging J2H and pulling him closer.

Melody: I'll go ask O if they wanna stay!

Melody's excitement forces her to squeeze J2H a little firmer than usual before she turns around and moves towards Odette. J2H turns towards the sea and smiles.

J2H: Everything is coming up Milhouse....

Someone out there will get the reference to that as he looks at the ocean, pressing his hands together as the scene fades out.

Well the Stevens accepted the offer to stay with Melody and J2H for the night, and the party had moved inside the house as the sun disappeared and the moon appeared. Unsurprising a sea breeze had replaced the humidity as it moved through the sand, rearranging the sand from one place to the next. Only one person stood on the porch previously occupied by life, and that man is J2H. Over his shoulder sits the SCW World championship belt. His eyes dart around the now empty beach as he starts to speak.

J2H: New chances, new opportunities, that seems to be the mantra of the day around SCW now, thanks to a pissed off boss and a mostly lazy roster. I'm not gonna lie, it's about fucking time this happened.

He nods his head firmly.

J2H: For too long, people have got chance after chance that they didn't deserve to get, people have lived on the weight of their name and that's it, nothing more nothing less, just the weight of who they used to be. People now have to earn their way to their spots. What the fuck do you think I've been doing for years? Earning my spot week in and week out to get where I am today! Have I slacked? Fuck no! I've worked my balls off to get to where I am and worked my balls off to stay where I am. Now it pains me so much to admit this, but so has my opponent this week.

He sighs as he shakes his head with disappointment.

J2H: I feel fucking dirty saying that, but ever since he stepped foot in to SCW, he has been consistently on the show, consistently making himself known as an SCW guy. People know he's gonna be on the show one way or the other because he is always on the show. He's always there and associated with SCW. A lot of you whiny "I want a title" bitches could learn from that and actually put in the effort. He's been in match after match, lost match after match but somehow bounced back to earn and win titles. This guy is the shining example on what it takes to be an SCW star, still in my shadow but an example none the less. He has earned the spot, but is he good enough to be in the spot?

J2H shakes his head.

J2H: Fuck no!

A look of confidence crosses the champions face.

J2H: The guy can't even win a tag match with a far superior partner in Dmitri. Trust me, that vampire bastard is something else considering the way he pushed me and you Tuscini, you can't win a tag match with him by your side. Your spot has been earned, it's right there but you do not in any way deserve to be sitting there, you do not in any way deserve to be this high up. See this level is beyond you but well done for being noticed in a crowd of the most lazy bastards ever put together and called itself a company. Well done for being a company kiss ass.

He breathes deeply.

J2H: You've won titles, well good for you Tuscini, but let me make this clear. You've never met someone like me in the ring before. You tried to run before you could walk here, I remember it well. When I won this very belt those years ago, I put out an open challenge and you opened your mouth and accepted.

J2H runs his fingers along the title belt.

J2H: I had to deal with championship whores like Travis Nathaniel Andrews and Steve Ramone pissing their pants the second I said I would take on anyone, two men who would sell their own grandmothers for some gold. I had to listen to people whisper in my ear "Hey J, if you don't want the belt, we can work something out and I'll take it." Yes, I had that, I had people sit there and say that to me, people who couldn't win a single match in SCW and still fucking can't, but you Tuscini, you expressed an interest and got overshadowed by losers who cried for a shot week in and week out and got smashed up by me. You waited patiently and now your chance is here. Was it worth the wait to you?

He pauses for just a second.

J2H: Was it worth waiting over a year to be in the main event with a guy you accepted an open challenge invitation? It might feel like it now, you were probably on cloud nine when you heard about it, but let me tell you this. Come Sunday, you will not be so happy, you will not be as excited as you no doubt are right now, because it wouldn't have mattered if it happened a year ago, the result from then will still be the same as the result on Sunday and that's me walking out with the title belt when everything is said and done. I never forgot Tuscini, I never forgot you wanting to be the one to step up to me so early in your SCW career, I never forgot you had the ambition to try and rip this belt from my hands.

J2H taps the side of his own head.

J2H: I never forgot for a single second and I knew your day would come. To me, this is the battle of old school vs new school because dear God, some of the shit that falls out of your mouth belongs way back in the sixties somewhere, when Uncle Pinky was just a spritely young thing of fifty. Seriously, Kris Halc pointed out in his match against you how much you like to go to the well of who you've beaten in the past, how many times you've beaten them, blah, blah, blah. That means shit to me. Every dog finds a cool bit of sidewalk once in a while and that's all it is. You found your cool bit of sidewalk and picked up a few wins, but they mean shit to me. I don't care if you beat low level jobbers, the same guys that get an erection whenever I say open challenge just so they can jump in the limelight without earning a fucking thing. You go look at the level I've beat and come back to me.

He puts his finger to his ear, jolting his head around, looking from side to side.

J2H: Can you hear that? Everyone can hear it, it's almost like Tuscini saying he beat Rage. That's it, that's what he'll probably go on this week!

J2H clicks his fingers, the snapping sound filling the air around him.

J2H: Get in line buddy, we've all done that.

He points a thumb behind himself as if to say the line starts behind him.

J2H: Everything about you Tuscini is just wrong, it's just out of date. If you was food, you'd be covered in mould right now because everything about you is past it's sell by date and it's best before date. You're a fucking stereotype! Italian guy, who's family have connections to the mafia? Fuck right off!

A smirk and a shake of the head comes from the champion.

J2H: I'm from Beverly Hills but it don't mean I know the Beverly Hillbillies, yeah, I went that old show, because you act like an old man, you'd probably know it well. Your links to mafia because of the whole Italian thing is like saying every Englishman likes team, every Dutchman wears clogs and carries daffodils and every German marches. Like every Russian knows ballet, every Indian makes a good curry or every Chinese guy is real good at math!

He places his hands out in front of him

J2H: The only way you could be more a stereotype is if you grew a moustache, knew how to fix pipes and had a brother called Mario.... Yes, you're Luigi, because you'll always be second best to someone. Seriously, tell Pinky to turn off the Soprano DVDs and do what you apparently pay him to do and manage you. I got Austin Parker, I'm a two time World Champion, you got Uncle Pinky, you can't seem to step in to modern times and ditch the old lines, ditch the old moves and be fresh. There's the difference with us bro, I'm taking this place to new levels every time I open my mouth, you sit there and sound like you've come from the days of old.

He runs his hand over the championship belt.

J2H: You got yourself in to this place because you're everywhere on the show, yet no one can work you out. What are you? Are you wise guy Italian, or are you, like you claim to be with Dmitri, a monster? Cause bro, if you're a monster, you're the worst fucking monster I think I've ever seen. You couldn't give a baby a nightmare. Saying your a monster and being like three feet tall just makes you a joke, it makes you nothing. You're making a mockery of yourself. Go look in the mirror, you might see one thing, but here's what we all see Tuscini. You join up with a vampire, a freaking vampire! You, Mr Italian, Mr I got links to bad people, and call yourself unholy.... What is unholy about you? I mean everyone knows Italians are very religious people, you seem proud of your Italian roots, so how can you be a real Italian and yet be unholy?

He taps himself on the side of his head with his fingers.

J2H: A real Italian would see a vampire as a monster, work of the devil, but nah, not you bro, you just join up with one and thinks the team makes sense. It really makes no sense, but it doesn't stop there with you, does it?

He shakes his head fast but firmly.

J2H: You join up with another vampire, and a couple of other weird freaks and form the group Blood Legion. First off, stupid fucking name, second off, you stand out like a sore thumb! You don't fit in there. You're deluded guy, thinking you do cause you call yourself a monster with no proof of being one, but you really don't fit. Can't you see, you're basically lunch?

A smirk crosses the champions face.

J2H: You're there as lunch Tuscini, when Dmitri, and that other vampire get a bit peckish, you're there. The stable doesn't make any sense at all, and I'm not the only one that sees this. Who forms a stable one week and does nothing with it the next?

He points down the camera.

J2H: You do Tuscini. My point to this is for all your bark, you have no bite. You keep your face on the screen, but that's about it. You may have been noticed for all this bullshit that doesn't make sense, but I know for a fact that there's nothing about you other than talk. On Sunday, you get in the ring with a man of action and as always, I will show the world that I don't talk confident to put on a front, I am confident and I will be the second that music hits, the second I step out on the ramp that I will be walking back up that ramp with that music playing still holding my gold. Congrats on earning your spot, congrats on being the first person to benefit of this shake up, congrats on main eventing with the best wrestler there's ever been but it's gonna take a lot more than what you've got, or a Steve Ramone run in to ever wrestle this title out of my hands.

He adjusts the championship belt on his shoulder, slowly moving it in to a more comfortable position.

J2H: This right here is about as close as you're ever gonna come to getting this belt from me. On Sunday, being where you are, you think your dreams are about to come true, but I'm telling you straight right here and right now that I'm about to piss all over your dreams and move towards mine, cause you're just a stepping stone on my way to ripping Lord Raab's title from his hand and becoming a double champion.

He smirks down the camera.

J2H: That's real talk bitch!

He turns around from the camera, confidently strolling back in to the beach house to join Melody, Odette, Gabriel and Lucas as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:52:45 AM by J2H »
>