Author Topic: Another tag wrestler as a challenger? Greeeeeeeeat  (Read 321 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Another tag wrestler as a challenger? Greeeeeeeeat
« on: February 24, 2017, 09:15:02 PM »
  Seething is an understatement of what was rushing through J2H's body as he stepped back through the curtains at Climax Control. Once again, his attempts to lure Drake Green back to the ring had failed miserably and a look of disgust was on his face again.

He'd offered the man a chance to relight his fledging career, a chance to prove he wasn't the selfish prick J2H knew him to be, the man to be driven by the limelight, by his ego. Many wondered if he'd married Mikah just to cling to a level of fame, just to make himself look better in the public eye, and J2H had offered him a chance to be in the public eye again, yet no matter what the bait, Drake  Green was not biting.

The champion breathed heavy as he stood behind the curtain, feeling all eyes around him burning on him, creating holes in his skin. Staff members, both on and off screen, wrestlers and the lucky fans who had got hold of backstage passes, all eyes were burning in to the champion like the sun to the earth, but his eyes darted around looking for one person, the boss. He moved his eyes towards Polly Playtime, waiting to make an entrance, and over towards Xander Bishop engaging in a brawl, but that too didn't bother him. The SCW World champion was looking for that one man.

His breathing slowed as he decided to make his way through the hallways, directly towards the bosses offices, passing other wrestlers as they get set to make their mark on tonight's show. He ignored most of them, not even acknowledging their existence before walking towards a certain door. He looked up at the name plate, reading the name as Hot Stuff Mark Ward. Gritting his teeth, he knew he had to make an impact, he knew his point needed to be put across to the staff. He quickly put his hand on the door handle, thrusting it down and pushing it forward and moving in to the room. His eyes fall upon not one, but two figures in the room, the figures of Christian Underwood as well as Hot Stuff Mark Ward. Hot Stuff sits behind his desk, while Christian sits on the corner of the desk. Christian looks him up and down before turning towards Hot Stuff.

Christian: He's like Beetlejuice, you said his name too much.

Hot Stuff looks towards J2H, slowly shaking his head.  

HS: Least it saved me having to look for him.

J2H: I'm sick of this bullshit! I'm sick of this guy appearing and attacking, what the fuck?

The bosses share a look before returning their glare towards J2H.

Christian: He must have hit you harder than I thought, cause clearly you're having a few memory problems, because you was the one who struck him first.  

HS: All because you don't like the word no.

J2H runs his fingers through his hair, messing it up slightly without a worry about how he might be looking at this point.

J2H: What is wrong with you two? I thought you was meant to be owners, I thought you was meant to be thinking of your business. Forcing that stupid son of a bitch in to a match with me, would mean more people would pay to see me kick his ass all over the place. It's a fucking supercard! You need it to sell. People would pay to see me beat that washed up hack.

Hot Stuff stands up, looking towards J2H, his palms pressed firmly on the desk.

HS: You can't force people to work somewhere they don't really want to and in fairness, I don't really want them to work. You can't force people to do shit. Christian is an expert and forcing men to do what he wants.

Christian just nods his head in approval of Hot Stuff's comment.

HS: But you can't force someone to go to work when they don't want to. He hasn't worked for me for a long time, and chances of him working for us again are about zero.

J2H throws his arms up in the air, turning his head at disappointment with that comment from the boss.

J2H: You forced him to work here before! You used every trick in the book to get him to work here and it did work.

HS: That's the old me, he's the bastard now.

Hot Stuff points his forefingers towards Christian, who rolls his eyes at Hot Stuff. J2H turns with a hopeful look on his face to Christian.

J2H: Well...?

Christian lowers his eyebrows as he looks at J2H, not sure where he's going with things.

Christian: Well, what?

J2H: If you're the bad boss an' shit, what tricks do you have up your sleeve to get him back in the ring?

Christian looks at the young man, running his fingers through his hair as he raises an eyebrow.

Christian: You're presuming that I want to help you, which I really don't.

J2H looks at Christian, his eyebrows now moving towards a lowered position as he stares at him through narrowed eyes.

J2H: What's wrong with you people? Are you allergic to money or something? You get him back and people will pay serious amounts of money to see me beat the living hell out of him.

HS: Or to watch him beat the living hell out of you.

J2H: That's not gonna happen. What will happen is I will show the world what a fraud that man is, I will show the world that he has no right to his so called star power. I will show him that he doesn't deserve to have people even know who he is.

Hot Stuff raises a hand, stopping the champions rant.

HS: It all boils down to the fact that Drake Green doesn't want to fight you, he don't want to wrestle you, and I doubt he even wants to be in the same building as you.

Christian: Maybe not even the same city as you. Maybe the same country.

Hot Stuff can't help but smile at Christian's additional comments as he looks back towards J2H.

HS: That too. I can't force him to do a thing around here, don't really want to. You know my history with him and I couldn't really give a damn if he's a wrestler, a movie star or if he worked at Starbucks, but for a guy with a business degree, you can be stupid as fuck sometimes.

The last comment draws looks from both Christian and J2H.

HS: A rule in business is to give the person you're negotiating with, something that they want.  

J2H: I don't know what that chicken shit wants! He shows up, uses a lot of words to say nothing at all and leaves again. Can't you two just sit there and just sign the match, and if he doesn't show, the media will rip him apart. He'll never work in wrestling or Hollywood again! He'll have to show up.

Christian: Or he can sue us for false advertising his name in order to get people to buy the show. Here's clearly a new concept for you, but have you asked him what he wants?

J2H shrugs at Christian, knowing his blind rage had stopped him from asking the most basic of questions.

J2H: What do you want me to do? Go find him so I can ask him what it will take to let me beat his ass at Blaze of Glory VI?  

HS: Wouldn't work right now, last I saw of him, he was on his way to the garage and on his way home.  

J2H: Fine, then get him back here next week then and I'll ask him.

Christian: Cause getting him here this week, worked so well for you.

The sarcasm drips from the smiling boss as he looks at the champion. He looks at Hot Stuff, trying to ignore Christian.

J2H: Give people what they want, right? That's what you just said.

Hot Stuff nods his head at him.

Christian: Well, what do ya know? He actually listened for a change.

Again, J2H ignores Christian and looks at Hot Stuff.

J2H: Well, I'll give you what you want. If you get Drake to show up next week, and he says no to facing me, like the chicken that he is, I will not come in here and bother either of you again about this at all, and you two can go ahead and find me someone else to beat at Blaze of Glory.

HS: One more time and I get some peace and quiet?

J2H: On the condition that you two have a contract written up and ready to sign so he can't weasel his way out of it.

Hot Stuff rubs his chin, looking at J2H with a slight nod.

HS: I'll see what I can do, but I make no promises. If Drake doesn't want to show up, he doesn't have to. I can't make him.

The hope brings a smile to the champions face as he nods his head and turns to leave but Christian clears his throat, causing J2H to turn his head back around to look at him.

Christian: Before you go and celebrate. I got a note from your doctor today, seems you got the all clear to return to the ring next week, so just before you burst in here, we decided to book you in a match next week.

J2H: Against who?

HS: Lord Raab.

J2H rolls his eyes as he lifts the championship belt higher on to his shoulder.

J2H: Great, another tag team wrestler who has done nothing to earn a shot at my title. Great booking.

Now the sarcasm rolls from J2H's tongue as he turns to walk out of the door. He reaches down, walking out of the room and shaking his head.

J2H: Seriously, Lord Raab, a man who has done nothing here lately. Gotta wonder what the criteria is here to actually get a title shot.

J2H walks away from the door of the bosses and almost directly in to Pussy Willow.

Pussy: Hi J, I saw what happened out there.

A lowering of J2H's eyebrows greet Pussy Willow, his silent stare just cutting a hole through the interviewers face.

J2H: And?

Pussy looks at him, trying to find her next words.

Pussy: Just making sure you're ok.  

J2H: Drake Green hits like a girl, the man couldn't hurt anything. I've been hit harder than that in my life.

Pussy: Oh, ok. Where's Melody? I haven't seen her around today.

J2H: She's at home, sick...

The two hour drive home from Santa Barbara flew by as J2H made his way back from the show, trying to be by the side of the sick Melody Grace. He knew Simpson had it in hand when it come to taking care of sick people, but the urge to spend the night in Santa Barbara, as most would after a show, felt pointless being so close to home. He made good time on the way back as his limited edition Aston Martin One-77 pulls up outside his house. The engine starts to silence as J2H, behind the steering wheel, powers down the car, just looking around at the house. Quickly opening the door, he reaches in for a bag on the passenger seat, pulling it out with him as he steps out, closing the door behind him.

His night had not been his greatest, but it wasn't about him anymore, it wasn't J2H that was around at this point. It was just James, the man with the sick girlfriend that needed him.

He pulls the bag over his shoulder, feeling the weight of a few pieces of clothing, and the SCW World championship belt safely inside before. He quickly moves towards the door of the house, reaching in to his white pants pocket and grabbing a key and moving it towards the door, quickly finding the lock and placing the key in. He turns the handle and moves inside, the lights in the hallway on already as he closes the door behind him. He looks down as Dexter the duck waddles towards him.

Dexter: QUACK!

J2H sighs as he looks down at Melody's feathered pet.

J2H: I knew you was gonna say that. Maybe we need to learn you to bark or something, just to surprise us every now and then.

J2H walks past Dexter, only to see Simpson walk casually out of the kitchen door, holding a steaming hot cup of something in his beefy right hand. He turns his head to see J2H in the hallway of the house and greets him with a warm, cheery smile.

Simpson: Good evening sir, how was your night?

J2H places the bag next to him, looking towards Simpson as Dexter catches up, just sitting on the black sports bag the champion has placed down.

J2H: Well Drake Green was a coward as expected, I spoke to the bosses about him appearing next week and got told I'm good to go and been booked against someone who doesn't deserve a shot at my title because once again, he's been in a tag team again. I don't understand why the bosses are so hell bent on tag team wrestlers getting a shot at my title. First Jamie Dean, who let everyone down and now this guy.

Simpson: What guy would that be sir?

J2H: Lord Raab.

Simpson prods his lower lip out as he thinks about his employers next opponent.

Simpson: I believe he will be a bit of a challenge sir, a phone call to Mr Parker might be in order to help you gain some kind of advantage. Mr Raab has a mixed martial arts background.

J2H: Dmitri and Despayre were tougher opponents than Raab will ever be, the guy is just sloppy in the ring. Forgetting that thing for now. How's Melody?

Simpson: Still not completely recovered sir, but she is on the mend.

J2H: Where is she?

Simpson: She's in the living room sir. I just left her to make her some hot tea with lemon and hope this helps.

J2H: Well, let's go see how she's doing.

J2H reaches down to pick up his bag, lifting it up and spying Dexter sitting on top of it. He rolls his eyes at the duck.

J2H: You knew I was gonna pick up the bag and take you back to Melody, and you didn't want to walk, right?

J2H: You are one lazy duck at times. You probably want me to get another duck to pull you around in a cart all day, don't you?

Dexter stands tall on the waving his wings about in possible duck excitement.

J2H: Ain't happening buddy. You got feet for a reason, use them.

Simpson leads the way to the living room as J2H follows him, as well as carrying Dexter down on his bag. Simpson moves in to the room first, where Melody lays on a sofa, her head on a pillow, and her body covered by a blanket. Simpson places the tea on a small table near her head and Melody looks towards him.

Melody: Thank you Simpson.

Simpson turns to J2H as he puts the bag down behind the sofa, and watching Dexter hop off the bag and waddle around towards Melody.

Simpson: Can I get you anything sir?

J2H: I'm fine Simpson.

Simpson nods and turns to leave as Melody sits up a little bit, not yet seeing her boyfriend standing right behind her. J2H leans down behind her as she sits up, putting his arms around her from behind and leaning closer. Melody looks at the arms around her and tilts her head backwards to see J2H behind her, and a smile forms on her face as he kisses her on the forehead. Her smile turns to a frown as she looks at him.

Melody: Don't get too close, you know I'm sick and I don't want you getting sick too.

J2H releases Melody and quickly moves around the sofa, sitting next to his poorly girlfriend before wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

J2H: I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.

Melody moves in closer, her head moving on to his chest as he looks down at her.

J2H: How are you feeling?

Melody: Better than I did yesterday so that's a win.

J2H: Did you watch the show?

Melody looks away from her boyfriend, her eyes looking up at the ceiling as she avoids the question for a few seconds.

Melody: I might have fell asleep and woke up five minutes from the end, but I will watch it tomorrow, I promise.

J2H runs his fingers through Melody's hair, looking at her with a smile on his face.

J2H: Don't worry about it babe. It wasn't a great show, not a lot happened but I'm back in the ring next week against Lord Raab.

Melody screws up her nose as he says Lord Raab, and understood why. Lord Raab had a way of creeping people out constantly with his promos. He knew the fans didn't like the fact that he and Samuel have to use their sexual exploits as a way of trying to entertain the fans, when in the real world, it caused a lot of fans to just switch off and not bother watching a Lord Raab or Samuel promo. Sadly, as champion, J2H took it upon himself to watch everything in SCW, regardless of how stomach churning it may be. He'd even drilled that in to Melody, using himself as an example on how it really helps. Melody took it to heart, she saw Lord Raab promos and like J2H, didn't care for their content.

Melody: Is he even still in SCW?  

J2H: Apparently so, not that you'd notice outside of when he shows up for matches. It's not like he goes the extra mile for SCW like I do by showing up every week, but some genius in the office thought it was a good idea for this guy to come after my title and I really have no idea. It's not like he's won a lot of single matches lately.

Melody puts her arm around J2H, her eyes closing as she breathes steadily.

J2H: You should be in bed, not laying around here. Should be sleeping this thing off so that maybe we can work on that house on the beach.  

He looks down at Melody, her eyes shut and not responding, just softly breathing as she falls in to a dream state, her mind drifting a million miles away from reality. J2H looks down at her and shifts his body around, just leaving her to sleep on his chest. Simpson enters the room and looks towards him.

Simpson: Do you need any help sir?

J2H: Nah, I'm good, I'll take her up to bed in a few.

Simpson nods as J2H puts his arms under her legs, lifting her up in air as he stands up, walking her off camera.

The following morning, a new day, a new start. Melody had slept peacefully that night, in her mind knowing that J2H was not that far away, but he'd had the night from hell in terms of sleep, his constant tossing and turning kept him awake, and also filled him with the fear that he might also keep Melody from recovering. His eyes were heavy as he sat on the sofa, the television in front of him on but his eyes wasn't focusing on what was being shown. He just sat motionless with his hand wrapped tightly around a cup of coffee. A yawn escaped his lungs as he watched mindlessly, watching something about celebrities on the television.

He was a celebrity in many eyes, but hated the whole celebrity world. He'd got use to the cameras following him around, the people asking questions, wanting autographs, but hated the celebrity life at times. No one cares what shade lipstick some fat ass Kardashian might be wearing, or who's fucking who in Hollywood. He'd turned down wearing so many brands on television that people would have paid him handsomely for, to see their products getting more exposure, but he hated that as much as he hated reality television. No one really gives a fuck who wants to be rewarded with a date with a guy in a suit holding a rose.

Still, he somehow found himself watching this celebrity garbage, various people clasping at their five minutes of fame until something did make his eyes focus on the screen, an image that sent rage flying through his body.

The smug face of Drake Green.

He shook his head as if to clear something from his ear, leaning forward and listening to every word the female voice over reporter is saying.

Reporter: And in another news, Drake Green will not be returning to an SCW ring to face J2H we can confirm exclusively! The former three time world champion has ruled out a return to the ring, stating he would only return if the opponent was good enough. However, we have learned that his recent appearances on Sin City Wrestling television, is due to a new movie announcement that will see on screen SCW rival J2H, otherwise known as James Huntington Hawkes III, to star opposite him in his first movie role, as the villain to Drake Green's hero. We'll bring you more as we find out.

It was like the heat was rising from his feet all the way to the top of his head, he could feel the burn move up his body inch by inch until it reached his forehead. Anger inside him began to boil his blood as he yelled at the screen.

J2H: Good enough! Fucking good enough! I am the best fucking wrestler in the world and he won't return because I am not good enough? Bullshit Drake Green! Bullshit! Just like you are, just like your career!

His breathing becomes shorter and sharper as he feels his heart racing more and more, almost beating through his chest. It was like the heat from his body was making his own skin blister and peel.

J2H: And a fucking movie with that piece of shit? Are they for real? Why would I ever work with that guy when he can't act for shit! I wouldn't lower myself to even bother to make him look good. Believe me, he'd be the victim of an on set accident!

That comment made his soul feel like it's turned an extra shade darker. He knew he was going to hell regardless of what he did with the rest of his life, but he knew these thoughts were dragging him one step closer, but he didn't care. He hated Drake Green with a passion and he has for a long time. Ever since that movie that bombed regardless of Melody in there, he always saw Drake Green as a snake. He saw his relationship with Melody almost fall apart because of that man, and he had the boiling pool of hate pressed deep in his stomach for that long. He wanted to get his hands around Drake Green's throat and end him.

These thoughts did nothing to calm the champion and he could feel his soul being ripped to shreds inside, the darkness trying to take over from his rational thought and process, turning him in to the man that wanted to cause nothing but damage on to his rival. Drake Green had got under his skin and he could already feel his squeezing his heart with both hand just because he could.

J2H closed his eyes before opening them, feeling like a flash of red shot through them, feeling like the devil in him had been woken up. He'd never felt so angry in his life at just images on a television screen, hopefully at Climax Control he will be face to face with the man. He knew he couldn't control himself now, he had no clue how he could possibly control himself on Sunday night when he saw the smug face of Drake Green just feet away from him.

J2H: I will destroy him on Sunday, fuck the match, just keep punching and punching and punching until he stops moving.

The darkness was filling the young man with more hatred then he'd ever felt in his life, it filled him with more anger than he needed or that was healthy for any human to have. Gripping the coffee cup in his hand, he throws it with force, flying in to the television screen, the screen instantly shattering on impact, the coffee flying on to the electrical entertainment system, causing sparks to fly from the screen, he reaches down and wraps his hand around a small coffee table in front of him and picks it up, throwing it across the room and in to the glass door, leading to the outside area, the glass shattering and falling like rain to the floor outside. His thoughts of everyone around him, his neighbours seeing or hearing this, even the thought of waking Simpson or Melody up was a distant thought as he went on his rampage. He was so filled with rage, his normal judgement was clouded like a heavy storm. A dining room style chair was next on his hit list as he pick it up, swinging it towards a cabinet filled with priceless looking china plates.

A huge crash echoes around the room as wood smashes in to china, causing the glass cabinet to shatter and the shelves to fall, bouncing off the floor and shattering in to thousands of pieces. Another swing of the chair takes down the plates, leaving nothing but devastation on the floor of the living room. He turns one hundred and eighty degrees and releases the chair with such force, it flies from his hand and in to a wall, the chair breaking in to pieces on impact.

He stood motionless, the rage still coursing through his veins as he stares at the broken chair, the heat in his body still building up. It was almost as if he could feel his skin turning a bright shade of red. He didn't hate feeling like this, but this was a new feeling to him, he'd let the anger take over his already tainted soul and was willing to stop at nothing to get what he wanted. He could feel the demons inside using their claws to rip at his soul, he could feel them taunting him to push it further, to continue to destroy what he created, but he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He spins around but seeing no one there, he turns again as he feels fingers grip in to his shoulder, but no one stands before him. He looks around the room with narrowed eyes but he sees no one. This time a firm shake on his shoulder forces him to open his eyes, the setting changed from what he thought.

The morning sun outside his Beverly Hills home was just rising as he sat by the pool. Simpson stood before him, ready for his day work.

Simpson: Sir, are you ok? I came out here and it was like you was fighting something that wasn't there.

J2H springs to his feet, turning around and looking towards the glass door, yet the door was in perfect condition, not a scratch. He peers in to the room, and everything is in it's rightful place, no broken chair, television or even cabinet. Everything was where it should be. A strange look crosses the fast breathing champion as he moves in to the room.

What just happened felt so real to him, like he lived it. He felt the chair in his hand, he smelt the smoke coming from the television screen. It was real to him, he felt the rage in his body, the anger, the intense feeling to destroy everything in front of him. He felt the blood boil in his veins, he felt the lightning flash in his eyes, but nothing...

Simpson: Sir?

Simpson's voice pulled him back to reality as he spun around and looked at the bigger, bald man and bites his lower lip.

J2H: I'm fine Simpson, I just had this crazy dream or something, I don't even know what the fuck it was, but it felt real.

Simpson looks at J2H with a touch of sympathy.

Simpson: It's probably the stress you're under sir. You've had a lot on your mind lately. Might I suggest a day on the boat? It might help you relax.

J2H: Not the worst idea you've ever come up with Simpson. I'll see if Melody is up and if she feels like it.

With that, the champion walks through the room, stopping at the door to look back to see if what he felt was so real minutes ago, really did happen. He takes a deep breath, shakes his head and leaves the room as the scene fades out.

Ah, the boat, a place where J2H does come to relax. He'd spoke to Melody, who was well on her way to recovery, was not exactly there just yet. Another day of ordered rest from J2H was on the cards under Simpson's watchful eye. He took the opportunity to sit on his expensive luxury yacht, not too far from his home, but relaxing wasn't completely on his mind as he sat in front of a computer screen on the main deck, the tones of a Skype call ringing and ringing. The shirtless champion rolled his eyes as he waited for an answer from the other end, eventually, it came as Austin Parker's face appeared on the screen.

Austin: Ah don't need help, ah got it, ah got it!

A smile crosses J2H's face as he looks at his manager and mentor.

J2H: Well this is a vast improvement. You've learned how to use Skype without one of your kids showing you how to do it.

Austin grits his teeth as he stares down the camera towards J2H.

Austin: Shuttup smart ass. Why ye calling me anyway? Ah got better things to do than speak to you on this thing.

Austin wasn't the most technically minded when it came to modern technology, choosing to shun the busy city life in favour of a ranch in Atlanta, Georgia.

J2H: Well, I'm back in the ring on Sunday...

Austin: Well bully for you.

His southern tone dripped with sarcasm, but J2H chose to ignore his tone.

J2H: Look, I'm facing Lord Raab.

Austin screws up his face as he peers down the camera at J2H.

Austin: Wha' th' hell, he ever do to get up there?

A casual shrug comes from J2H as he looks back at Austin.

J2H: Been asking myself the same fucking thing since I found out about this match. I mean the guy is a tag team wrestler, an average tag team wrestler at best, it's not like he's set that division on fire. Somehow, he's been put in a match against me.

Austin: Well what do ya want me to do about it?  

J2H: Well some advice from you might come in handy Austin. You're meant to be my manager and mentor. This guy is like something I haven't faced before for the title. The guy isn't the most orthodox guy out there.

Austin: Boy, ah've told you so many times ta take what they think is strength an' turn it ta weakness. The guy can't control his temper. He sees red an' dunno wha' he's doing in there. He don't have the guy who he stay in control for ready to tag in. Ah dunno if ya noticed, but he's different when he's on his own in the ring.

J2H: I noticed his style is more aggressive in the ring when he's on his own.

Austin: Cause he ain't got no one else out there to think of. When he's gotta do it with a tag partner, he don't wanna let that big oof outside the ring down. The man is changing and he's startin' ta think of Samuel's success an' not just his own. When he's in the ring on his own, he don' have that control. That's what ya use against him. He goes all blind an' ya pick him apart.

J2H leans back in his seat, nodding his head towards Austin.

J2H: So set him off and pick him off like he's not even there.

Austin: Exactly. The guy ain't got the stamina to keep up with ya in the ring anyway. Five minutes and he'll be blowin' up like a balloon. Jus' fly around the ring a lot and he won' be able to keep up with ya.

As J2H nods, taking in every work Austin has told him, another face appears on the camera, the face of Austin's wife, Ms. Angel. Her cheery complexion lights up the screen as she partly knocks Austin out of the way.

Angel: James! So great to see you!

J2H: Likewise Ms. Angel, you're looking very well.

Angel: You too darlin'. I'm so glad Austin has you on here. I wanted to invite you and your good lady to the ranch on Friday for dinner, to celebrated your championship run.

Austin's face appears on the corner of the screen, a look of confusion on his face.

Austin: Wait... what?

J2H ignores Austin and looks towards Angel on the screen.

J2H: We'll be delighted to. We'll fly in on Friday morning.

Angel: Wonderful. I will see you then.

Ms Angel blows a kiss towards the camera before walking away from the screen. J2H waves a finger in Austin's direction.

J2H: I guess we'll talk more about this on Friday.

Austin: Son of a...

Before Austin can finish, J2H closes the computer screen down and smirks. There were times he missed being at the ranch, Angel made him feel like family, she watched him grow like a mother would watch a son. One day, he'd like to know what that feeling felt like, but for now, the excitement grew. Friday, he would be back in Atlanta...

Where the rebirth happened, where evolution took him from James Huntington-Hawkes III, to year long SCW World champion, J2H....

Friday morning in Atlanta, the old familiar dirt road, familiar to the eyes of J2H, and the minds of people who care to remember, fills the screen as a car moves along it, the crackle of loose stones beneath the wheels can be heard. Inside the presumably rental car, J2H sits behind the wheel, in the passenger seat, a nervous looking Melody Grace sits wrapped up in a puffer jacket, the morning Atlanta February air still chilly. J2H casts an eye towards his young lady, smiling eyes hidden beneath dark sunglasses as he turns his attention back to the road as he passes a small gas station and convenience store, also familiar to himself and anyone with a good memory.  

J2H: What's wrong? You haven't said much since we got off the plane.

Melody shifts in her seat, looking at J2H contently driving along the road, before her attention switches back to the ranch in the distance growing ever closer to the couple.

Melody: Nothing, I'm just a little bit nervous.

J2H reaches his hand from the steering wheel and squeezes her leg just a little to reassure her.

J2H: You got nothing to be nervous about. Austin's wife, Angel, invited us here for dinner to celebrate my year long run as a champion and you get to see where I was reborn a little bit. See what I had to put up with just to be where I am wrestling wise. Plus there's a few things on the farm that you can do, and I don't mean shovelling horse shit like Austin made me do.

Melody's eyes widen with excitement as she looks towards J2H.

Melody: There's horses on the farm?

Beneath the sunglasses J2H rolls his eyes.

J2H: That's what you got from that whole sentence? Yes babe, there's horses, chickens, goats, lots of things.

Melody claps her hands together in excitement as J2H drives through the gates of the ranch and towards a modest house. He stops slowly outside the house and the door opens to see Ms Angel Parker, the wife of Austin Parker steps out of the house, the old wooden door opening slowly. A beaming smile crosses the face of the southern belle as the door stops behind her. J2H turns the engine off and looks towards Melody, who is taking a nerve calming deep breath.

J2H: Ready?

Melody breaks from her deep breaths and looks towards J2H and nods before reaching for the handle of the car. Both step out and Angel runs to greet them, her arms flying around J2H's neck. Melody looks on with a smile as she sees an unusual bright smile on the face of J2H. Angel releases the young man and places her hands on the top of his arms, looking at him proudly.

Angel: Look at you, it's like ya grown up even more since ah last saw you. I'm so proud of ya James. Over a year as champion.

She hugs him once again, like a proud mother would, squeezing him with all of her tiny might, before letting him go. She turns towards Melody with a warm smile.

Angel: And this must be the young lady in ya life.

J2H: It is. Ms. Angel, this is Melody. Melody, this is Angel Parker. A woman who not only taught me how to grow up a bit, but told me some great stories about Austin that should never be repeated.

Melody: It's nice to meet you Mrs Parker.

Respect flew from Melody's mouth for an unknown reason, but Ms Angel drew the respect of everyone on first meeting. Maybe it was a natural aura, maybe it's because people know she'd somehow managed to tame Austin Parker, but either way, there wasn't a person alive that had a bad thing to say about her.

Angel: Please call me Angel.

She moves towards Melody and wraps her arms around the startled blonde, the friendliness of some southerners, taking her back slightly. She steps back away from the now smiling Melody and looks her up and down.

Angel: What a beautiful couple you make.  

A smile from the couple instantly cross both faces as Melody moves closer to J2H, wrapping her arms around just one of his.

Melody: Thank you.

J2H: Where's Austin?

Angel: He's in the house, but why don't ya take ya bags to the guest house, an' give Melody the tour and come join us at the house a lil' later.

J2H: Sounds good. We'll be back with you in a while.

J2H looks towards the car, nodding towards it and Melody waves towards Angel. The two walk to the car and quickly jump in as Angel stands cross armed on the porch, looking at the two. J2H jumps in the drivers seat and Melody in the passenger seat and J2H starts the car.

Melody: When can we go see the animals?

J2H: Soon. Let's go to the guest house first and leave the car there, then we'll have a walk around and you'll see a few animals.

J2H starts to move the car, moving it towards the guest house he spent the best part of a year living in while he trained.

J2H: Now don't expect too much from this. When they say guest house, it's more of a shed with like four rooms.

Melody: I'm sure it's perfectly fine.

J2H slows the car down outside the small building and J2H eventually stops the car and looks at Melody with a smirk.

J2H: Your not so much of a palace awaits.

He opens the car door, prompting Melody to do the same and walks towards the guest house, opening the unlocked door and leading the way in. Melody follows him in the building and looks around, the front door leading directly in to the living room, with just basic immensities, a small sofa against the back wall, and a small television set on the other wall.

J2H: Home, sweet hell. Next room through is the kitchen, next one through there is the bedroom and through the next one is the bathroom. Wouldn't expect too much hot water in there.

He sits down on the sofa, wiggling around a little to get comfortable and looks up at Melody.

Melody: You actually lived in here?

J2H: Yeah, for a long time. I kinda got used to it when I worked out I had to do everything for myself or I wouldn't survive. The beds a bit lumpy, the sofa numbs ya ass, the water is cold and that cowboy woke me up at 6am every damn day to shovel horse shit and feed animals before I could even try and train to wrestle. It was hell but it made me a better wrestler, showed me I could over come anything at all.

Nostalgia kicks in as he thinks back to the times where he wasn't where he was in the wrestling world, where his look was somewhat different to what it is now. The muscle definition, the tattoos, all was non existent back then. He looked like a regular guy, just a face in the crowd. Looking back, he knew that this place could have made him or broke him. Through the rough conditions, he knew it had made him. He knew that the sacrifices made in this place had actually brought him up and not dragged him up. Austin Parker was a bad ass, this was his way of toughening up. The poor conditions wasn't to get any kind of sick pleasure, they were to toughen you up, but Ms Angel was the good cop in this partnership. While Austin toughened you up, Angel tended to show you a human side, a side to keep you grounded.

J2H looked towards Melody with a smile, before forcing himself back to his feet. He moves towards the blonde, her eyes looking around the room.

Melody: Jam, you don't like staying in places that are less than four stars, how did you survive this place?

J2H: It was my last shot to try and be someone. If it didn't work out this time, I was done with wrestling. I was just gonna sit in doors all day and do nothing until  I figured out what to do. Probably just invest money in shit and let everyone else do the work. I knew if I could survive this hell, I could have a future in wrestling. It's what drove me on.

Melody moves towards him, putting her arms around his neck.

Melody: Jam....

J2H places his hands on Melody's waist, wondering what she is going to say next. He tilts his head in anticipation for her next words.

J2H: Yes?

Melody: Can we go see some animals now?

A smile breaks out on J2H's face as he looks at her and nods.

J2H: Yeah, let's do that. We can get the bags out of the car later. I know just where to show you first.

Melody smiles at him as she moves her hands around from his neck and slides her arms down his body, to his side and spins around, wrapping her hand around his own and leading him out of the house. She looks around the farm land and quickly back towards J2H.

Melody: Where to first?

J2H: There.

He points his free hand towards a wooden barn in the distance to the left and starts to lead Melody towards the aged building. J2H leads her down the path, the ground soft under their feet as they move through the mud and grass. The chilly air bites at their skin as they reach the barn, J2H looking up at the tall wooden doors. He reaches towards the rusting ring handle and pushes the barn door open and steps inside. Melody peers around the corner and sees a wrestling ring, it's best days long behind it.

J2H: This is where I learned to wrestle, right here in this ring. This is where I spent every day, after I could lift that stupid bale of hay.

J2H points to a bale of hay nearby, causing Melody to look towards it. She walks over to it and puts her hands on the straps holding it together and lifts it at least a foot off the ground before dropping it on the floor.

Melody: It's not that tough to do Jam.

J2H: Took me weeks to even lift it that high off the ground!

A proud smile crosses Melody's face as J2H tells her this new information before looking back towards the ring, turning his head away from an almost gloating Melody.

Melody: I thought we was gonna see some animals J.

J2H: Oh we are.

He turns around towards this ring, moving towards it and sitting on the apron. He taps his hand on the canvas next to his leg and calls out.

J2H: Get out here Chuckie, I know ya in here somewhere.

A curious look crosses Melody's face as she looks around the, what seems like, empty barn, but clucking appears to be coming from under the ring. J2H smirks at her as chicken appears by his feet. J2H looks down towards the bird and reaches down as he jumps off the ring apron and picks him up, lifting him on to the ring apron.  

J2H: This is Chuckie, he's the first chicken that ever wanted to be a wrestler it seems. This guy was forever in the ring trying to ankle peck me.

Melody moves closer as J2H taps him on the head causing the chicken to look at him. More clucks come from under the ring and three baby chickens toddle out from under the ring. Melody looks down, her eyes filled with joy as she sees them.

Melody: I don't think he came alone babe.

J2H looks down to see them and reaches down. He picks one up and places it on the ring apron. He reaches for a second and Melody picks up the third. J2H looks at the father chicken.

J2H: Someone's been busy since  I've been gone.

Melody: They're so cute! Jam...

J2H: No, we can not have a baby chicken Mel. We already got a duck and a fish. No need for a chicken.

Melody pouts towards J2H, her lower lip quivering at him, but J2H stands firms in his choice as he looks at her.

J2H: Not a chance.  

Melody: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

J2H looks at Chuckie as he walks up and down the ring apron. J2H waves his hand at the bird who returns to his side.

J2H: Someone needs to give you the talk. I think we'll leave that one down to Austin thought cause I don't speak chicken.

J2H places the chick down on to the floor and reaches for the second on the ring apron and picks it up, also placing it down on the floor. Melody reluctantly does the same with the one she's holding and J2H watches Chuckie as he jumps off the ring apron and to the floor.

J2H: That chicken has no fear. If he could throw a dropkick, he'd probably be better than half my opponents.  

The two watch as the chicken and chicks wander under the ring again. J2H takes Melody by the hand and the two walk for the exit. He quickly let's go of the Bombshell champions hand and closes the door of the barn behind them. He reaches back for Melody's hand and wraps his fingers around it, walking past it, to where a field sits with goats in, five to be exact, two adults and three kids. The group of five instantly move towards the couple as again, Melody's eyes filled with joy as she crouched towards them, the younger goats moving towards her quickly. She reaches out a hand as one of the younger ones get near, licking at the top of her palm, causing her heart to melt.

Melody: They're so precious! I'm almost jealous that you got to live with the animals for so long.

J2H: You wouldn't be saying that if you had to run around feeding them every day, cleaning up after them and checking the fences every day.

Melody: I would love to feed animals every day and run around with them.

J2H: Until you got animal shit on your Jimmy's and spent hours cleaning them.

Melody stands up, putting a playful elbow in to J2H's ribs, causing the World champion to smile at her.

Melody: Baaaaaaaaaabe....

J2H quickly shakes his head, knowing what coming next.

J2H: No, we can not take home a baby goat either. What would the neighbours think?

Melody taps her chin, thinking for just a few seconds before looking back at him.

Melody: They'll think "Awe, what a cute goat, we need a cute goat like that too!"

J2H: I don't think they'll be thinking that. I think they'll be thinking "Why is this damn goat eating my lawn!"

Melody holds on to J2H's arm and he leads her away, moving just past the main house of Austin and Angel Parker and towards an empty looking field, with a hill partially in the middle of it. He stops at the wooden fence and climbs up, taking a seat on it. He reaches down to Melody helping her up on to the fence. Melody sits next to him and looks around, looking for anything that could be in the field but spies nothing.

Melody: Jam, there's nothing here.

He brings his fingers to his lips and whistles, the sound echoing around the open field. Melody looks around as he smiles at the sound of hooves in the distance, charging towards the duo, the sound getting louder. Over the hill, a black stallion leads the charge of four other horses, heading towards the couples location. The horses stop sharply in front of J2H and Melody, the black one moving forward away from the pack and towards J2H, his eyes locked on him. J2H looks directly at the horse.

J2H: We gonna do this stare down shit again? You know I always win.

The horse lifts his head and turns away as J2H strokes him on the head, the horse looks at Melody sitting next to him on the fence.

Melody: Hi horsey!

J2H: You can stroke him, he won't bite, unless he thinks you're a carrot or something.

Melody puts her hand out to him, and the horse moves closer, allowing Melody to stroke him on the head. He moves closer to Melody as excitement fills her eyes.

Melody: J....

J2H: No....

Melody: Rats!

He knew what was coming and decided to end it before it could even begin. He looked at Melody, her attention already turned back to the horse, seeing the happiness in her eyes. It was nice to see that Melody return, having been ill for a couple of weeks, seeing her smile so much actually made him feel perkier. Melody ill equalled a very sad Melody, but seeing her like this gave him a bu.

J2H: Ok, we should probably go and take the bags in. I'll show you the rest of this place a little later....

The rest of the day flew by as J2H kept his word, he spent the afternoon walking around the vast ranch, showing Melody everything it had to offer, from the running springs in the hills, to the rest of the farm yard animals, causing Melody to wonder how Austin had time to look after so many, and more so, how Angel coped while Austin was at SCW shows. The day wore on nicely as the afternoon turned to evening time and the duo stood outside the main house of the ranch, both dressed in evening wear for the night.

J2H knocks on the door with his right hand, causing the door to slightly swing open, only to be greeted by a cat walking through the door. J2H looks down as the cat makes a beeline toward J2H, rubbing her body around his leg.

J2H: God damn, you're still walking around like a six year old.

J2H turns towards Melody.

J2H: This cat is about eighteen years old. Still, Austin's probably got underwear that's older.

Austin: Ah heard that, smart ass!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:16:03 PM by J2H »
>

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Another tag wrestler as a challenger? Greeeeeeeeat
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 09:16:56 PM »
  The door swings open to see Austin Parker standing behind the door. J2H smiles at his mentor as he waves them in.

Austin: Get yer asses in here before the kittens get out.  

Melody's eyes light up as she tugs on J2H's sleeve.

Melody: Kittens... J...

J2H: I've spent all afternoon saying no to you taking home animals, what do you think I'm gonna say here?

Melody: You're gonna say yes, because you've said no so much, a yes is right around the corner.

J2H: Swing and a miss babe.

Melody: You're no fun!

The two walk in to the house, J2H shutting the door behind them and the two walk in, led towards the dining room by Austin. Ms. Angel stands in the room, looking down at the vast array of food.

Melody: This looks amazing, Angel.

Melody was correct, the round table was filled with southern delights. beef ribs, BBQ, fried chicken,  fried green tomatoes, roasted oysters, mint julep, buttermilk biscuits, devilled eggs, chicken and dumplings, tomato pudding, shrimp and grits, crab cakes, cornbread.... Much more than four people could possibly consume, but it was the Parker's way, never leave a visitor hungry.

Angel: Oh I didn't cook this time. Austin knocked himself out and did it all.

J2H: Oh god! I'm gonna die!

Austin: Shuttup boy!

J2H fires Austin a wide smile as the four take their seats at the table and the scene fades out.

The evening passed in jovial fashion as the group of four enjoyed a very well prepared meal by the hands of Austin Parker, but to the surprise of J2H, who could not remember Austin once in the kitchen at his time in the ranch. The night time had set in and the SCW World champion sat on the wooden porch of Austin Parker's home, looking up at the night sky for just a few seconds, before looking down the camera in front of him.

J2H: I was actually pretty excited when I was told I was cleared to wrestle again, when I was told I could once again get in the ring and smack a bitch all over an SCW arena again. It's been a long time coming since I've been able to do that and actually do what I was put on this earth to do. Xander Bishop may have said recently I don't defend the title enough, well genius, injury stops you from doing that, but I was excited that I now get the chance to get back in the ring and show people just who I am, just what I can do.

J2H puts his palms out in front of him, a tone of disappointment spilling from his lips.

J2H: And then they tell me I'm facing Lord Raab.

He runs his fingers over his forehead, the shaking of his head matching the tone of disappointment.

J2H: Lord Raab. Well that, as you can probably tell, really disappoints me no end. You gotta sit there and think about things when it comes to booking my opponents, because you need to give me a challenge, or it all looks like shit, and someone in the bosses office thought Lord Raab should be the one. It's not only about the challenge, it's about who deserves it the most. Who has done enough to catch the eye, who has stood out as a single competitor and go with them. Who does the fans wanna see get a golden opportunity to lead a company I have pulled up from depressing times, in to a new golden era. Someone must have been on acid to think Lord Raab has matched any of the criteria I've just mentioned.

He rolls his shoulders back with another hint of disappointment on his face.

J2H: Has he caught the eye recently? No, he has done nothing at all. Has he been a solid singles competitor lately? No, he's been tagging with his butt ugly stuttering freak boyfriend. Do the fans wanna see that disgusting man lead the company? God no! Fuck, most of the fans didn't even know that fat bastard was even employed here anymore. Does the guy show up to work when he's not booked? Does he go above and beyond for this company? Does he do anything but curse and make people sick watching his promo work? No, but this is the guy deemed worthy above all else in SCW to get a shot at the biggest prize in the game. Not only does this make the staff look bad letting this fat fuck jump from a mediocre tag team, to the top of the rank, it makes every wrestler working hard for this chance think why bother when someone like Raab, the man with zero talent and a bad heart gets to jump the line and take a spot he doesn't deserve. How can a man who has done nothing on his own lately seem to be ahead of the rest of the roster.

He holds his arms out as if he's waiting for an answer from someone.

J2H: Great booking again guys. If you wanted to write a book on how to piss off a roster and give undeserved title shots, you're clearly ahead of the game here.

J2H sits back, resting his hand on his chin and his elbow on his knee.

J2H: But I guess it's the hand I'm dealt so it's the poker game I will win again. Let me ask you directly Raab. How does it feel to be handed something you haven't earned? How does it feel to not show up every week and put the effort in, like someone like Tuscini and still piss on your co-workers by jumping ahead of them and stealing a spot that you should never be near? This is what you've done, and don't give me the I'm trying to be a better man bullshit, because better men wouldn't have leaped ahead of everyone and everything, just to think of themselves. You deserve shit Raab and you've gone and jumped ahead when you're trying to be a better person. You must be so fucking proud of yourself.

The intense tone of J2H feels the Atlanta air, his words focused and direct.

J2H: You can claim it's not your fault that you're in this spot, that you've just been told to do that, to face a champion, but if you have an integrity, you will come out there before the live crowd and tell the world that you don't deserve this shot, that this belt should not be considered to be yours, that others deserve the chance more than you. Man up Raab and admit to the world that you shouldn't be here. That you should sit there in the tag division and pull that useless husband up to recognition so you can just wander off.

J2H lifts his hand, using two fingers in a walking motion to stab his point home.

J2H: You're just full of bad decisions lately, aren't you Raab? You clearly can't say no to an all you can eat buffet, because man you're piling on the pounds a bit there to the point if you had more hair, an audition to play Fat Bastard in the next Austin Powers films and you'll get it with ease. Bad choice letting yourself get out of shape. Another bad choice, you come out and tell the world you have a heart condition. You know what sports stars do when they have a heart condition? They retire and work with charities to help stop heart conditions, but no, you train, you get involved in MMA bullshit and you still try to wrestle. You think that's a good decision? No, it's really not, fuck, it's stupid that anyone employs you out of fear you'll drop dead in the ring and that fuck tard husband of yours learns how to sue someone. Another bad decision Raab, you went to a guy like Ben Jordan to help you be more relatable. The guy barely speaks good English and he's from fucking England! The only thing that could have saved you was J2Hism.

Confidence flows through J2H as he looks deeply down the camera.

J2H: Mikah is back to being the heel she always should be, and will take that Bombshell Internet title with ease, Rage won King of the Hill, meaning he can take on any champion at any time, so Despayre should have one eye over his shoulder as Rage looks to destroy the last of The Seven Deadly Sins. Shipman couldn't do it but Rage can, and J2Hism put them both in that position. More importantly, Melody took what she deserved by listening to me and will go down in history as the greatest ever Bombshell champion because she listened, she learned and she's go the world in her hands. You Raab, you went to someone else to try and soften yourself up. Another bad choice on your part.

He looks down the camera with a firm nod, a look of seriousness on his face.

J2H: I would have made you feared again, I would have delivered those tag titles on a plan for you and stuttering Joe, but no, you went a different route. You got one more bad decision to make Raab, one more bad call to make this week and that's getting in the ring with me.  

He slowly shakes his head and smirks.

J2H: The thing is, a couple of years ago, you was feared, people were scared of you Raab, people saw your name on the card and prayed they wasn't facing you, they hated the thought of having to go up with you, because you was unpredictable, you was the one people didn't know what to expect from, but now, you are predictable, you're all huff and puff, but you're no longer blowing houses down. You're the little piggie in the house made of straw.

Another smirk crosses J2H's face before he continues to talk.

J2H: You used to be the guy that would throw wildly and people didn't know how to handle it but now people are used to you, they're used to seeing what you have to offer and like me, they're no longer impressed with your outdated moves and the urge to just go steaming in like a pissed off bull chasing that red flag. People see the flaws that you have and none see them more than I do, none see them with eyes wide open more than I do and that will make your choice to step in the ring with me your next bad call.

He pauses for a second to breathe deeply. He exhales and continues to speak.

J2H: I know I called for you to come out in front of the fans and step away from this match, tell them that you don't deserve it, tell them that you shouldn't have ever been offered it, but let's be straight on the nose here Raab, you're a selfish, deluded prick that thinks you earned this someway, that you actually think you're gonna win this match and snap this long undefeated streak. Well you can forget that right away because there's more chance of another human being finding you attractive, than you ever ripping the championship belt out of my hands. It's simply not gonna happen because better people than you have already tried. Do you think for a second you're better than Despayre? How about Dmitri? Think you're better than him? Let me tell you this for free Raab, you're not better than those two, they pushed me to and beyond the limits and I still walked out with my championship belt, I still walked out as the man who leads the company through the rough waters, through the cut throat wrestling business. I am the man who leads and what I do, you could never keep up with.

He pushes his hands together, his head slightly tilted as he looks down the camera.

J2H: Could you show up at all the events that get planned as a champion, when you can't be bothered to show up at shows you're not even booked at? I don't think so, and even if you did, no one would show up to see you. You don't have what it takes to lead SCW in the ring and you sure as hell don't have what it takes to lead SCW out of the ring. Fuck, can you imagine this freak turning up at corporate events to drag in sponsors? Can you see him trying to sell a match at a supercard? That freak will be putting CEO's through tables an' shit, just because they said hi. If he gets lucky and somehow manages to rip the gold from my hands, everyone in SCW better start looking for new jobs because who would want to sponsor a show with that guy as the face of it? Sponsors will be dropping out in seconds after seeing just thirty seconds of a Lord Raab promo. They'll be gone and everyone will be having to look for work somewhere else.

He runs his fingers through his hair, his fingers locked behind his head as he shakes it from size to side. After a few seconds, he moves his hands back in front of him, his right fist balled in to his left hand.

J2H: It will be a disaster but luckily Raab, you're not blessed with the wrestling talent I have, so the SCW roster can breathe a sigh of relief. I will keep them all in work. Being able to grunt while you punch a bag doesn't make you a wrestler Raab. Being able to attack defenceless people doesn't put gold around your waist. Being talented, being able to be able to out think your opponent, that's what makes you championship material. You don't have that and with the IQ of an ape, you sure as hell don't have the brain power to out think me. You don't have the intelligence to even come close to my level. You're just another tag team wrestler that somehow got put in a match that you really can't handle.

He sharply exhales through his nose as he smiles.

J2H: Look at the effect I had on Jamie Dean. He came in with hopes and dreams of bucking the trend, of starting a brand new era and I broke him physically and mentally. The guy stopped talking to his friends because I mentally ruined him. Now I know you don't have friends to stop talking to so you can sulk like a kid who's mother won't buy them a two dollar, made in China, cheap, plastic toy, but I'm pretty sure Jamie Dean has a much higher IQ than you and he couldn't even out think me and I broke him. Isn't Jamie Dean the guy that stopped you from winning the tag titles more than once?

A wide smirk plasters itself on J2H's face as he thinks back to Raab's failings.

J2H: You couldn't beat a man I mentally and physically tore to pieces, you will not be fairing any better against me. You're stupider than I thought if you even entertain ideas like that. The simple facts of everything Raab is that if you was any good, if you was ready for this shot, if you was even in the same ballpark as me, you'd put in the effort and people would see why you're a good choice, instead, you've left people confused at how you're even in this match. You've left them wondering because you spent more time at home on a Sunday night, than you have in the arena putting yourself out there. You can be the biggest bad ass in the world, but if no one sees it, then you ain't worth shit, and no one sees it with you Raab, so by that logic, you ain't worth shit.

J2H stands up, looking at the camera angle slightly below him.

J2H: Your star fell from grace a long time ago, it crashed down never to rise again and this is not the start of your name to be out the front on the marquee, this is not your time for people to know the name of Lord Raab, the only way they will know your name is when they see that I've claimed another victim, that I've confidently strolled through another SCW star, and I use the term star very loosely when it comes to you. It doesn't end like this for me Raab. It doesn't end with me losing to a talentless freak of nature, it doesn't end with me losing to someone who doesn't deserve it. I'm still gonna be champion after Sunday, and beyond that. You can only dream of taking my title, you can only dream of being the one to lead the company, but here's the thing about dreams Raab.

He waves his finger firmly and confidently down the camera.

J2H: Dreams can be broken, dreams can be crushed, and I love to do just that. Stomping over someone's hopes and dreams give me great pleasure and on Sunday, in my home state, fuck, half an hour from where I live, I'm gonna take your dreams, and put them on the end of my boot and grind away until they're dust. This will be the end of the masked German monster, which is a fucking stupid nickname anyway, and people will go back to thinking that you're no longer employed in SCW. They thought it before and they will think it again after I've finished with you.

J2H presses his hands together as he shrugs his shoulders.

J2H: Now that Lord Raab, should have dragged you back to reality, so just enjoy being in the main event against the man of the year, just enjoy the brightness of my limelight, because it is mine Raab, you're just an unwanted visitor to my limelight and believe me, it won't be lasting long, cause you're worthless, untalented, chest banging ass will be back in the tag team division before you know it, right where you belong with the rest of the roster than needs someone to hold their hands. This ain't bullshit bro, this ain't even ego. What this is Lord Raab, and I want you to crane that big ugly head of yours closer to the screen while you listen to this, are you ready?

J2H pauses, putting his ear closer to the camera as if he is listening, in part mocking what he wants Lord Raab to do. Slowly, he turns his head with a serious look on his face.

J2H: That, is real talk bitch!

J2H turns his back to the camera, walking towards the house with a satisfied feeling running through his body, justified in every word that has left his lips, in every comment he made about Lord Raab, and gaining more and more confidence as the seconds pass. He knew Raab was a challenge, but not one that he couldn't over come and knew every word would have stung Lord Raab like a bee sting. Without turning back to face the camera anymore, he pushes the door to Austin's ranch house open and forces it open before walking through and in to the hallway. He shuts the door behind, causing a slight thud as the camera finally fades to black.
>