Author Topic: Different week, same opponent  (Read 305 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Different week, same opponent
« on: October 28, 2016, 12:48:46 PM »
  Another show in the books as J2H on Sunday night as J2H sits in the passenger seat of the car being driven by Simpson, while Dexter the duck sits in the back seat. San Bernardino was long behind them as the moved back towards Beverly Hills. Not a lot had happened on the show concerning J2H, a chat with the returning Hot Stuff to try and get away from this match next week, small talk with a few competition winners but still, at least he was a champion that stuck to his word and appeared. Strangely most did this week, all but Despayre and The Angel Clan, which does make you wonder if The Angel Clan have simply become Team Hero part II in their lack of appearances since becoming champions.

The show itself wasn't too bad, a shock in the main event, title chancing hands even with a DQ called, not shocked to see who the ref was, seriously, the woman needs firing and now before people mutiny. I don't want that woman anywhere near my matches in future or I won't show up, simple as. Either way, the boss return, laid down the law, Tuscini cut a boring promo, Dmitri thought it would scare me by beating up a retired wrestler and I proved I'd travel just to show off my title belt.... And people still don't respect what I do.

The journey between the arena and home wasn't too bad, less than two hours on the road, the tour bus not really needed for this when the goal was to be there, do what had to be done and get home. Realistically, he knew he could have done what he had to and been home to watch the main event from his own living room, but no, not the champ, always one of the last to leave.

His eyes looked out on the dark road as cars move past him in the opposite direction, their headlights blurring and fading at speed as they shoot past. A yawn escapes his lungs as Simpson moves the car steadily down the road. The champion looks towards him and back to his phone, checking through messages, but Simpson grabs his attention.

Simpson: Almost home sir, just another ten minutes or so.

J2H looks towards the bigger man in the driving seat, a nod coming from his head.

J2H: Good, cause I can't wait to get home, maybe get in the hot tub or something and just relax. I know people would love to have my job, turn up, talk about whatever and go home, but I feel tired today Simpson.

Simpson: Are you feeling ok, sir?

Simpson casts his eye off the road for a few seconds to look at J2H, who nods back at him.

J2H: I'm fine, just tired tonight Simpson, a little bit spacey. I haven't exactly slept well lately. It's been one thing after another.

Simpson: Maybe another vacation is in order sir.

J2H: I was on one not too long ago with Melody. Places are getting colder now Simpson and I sure as shit ain't travelling to the other side of the world just to chase the sun.

Simpson: Maybe a skiing vacation sir. There are some wonderful areas around the world.

J2H: Oh God no Simpson. If I mention that, she'd have me off to Norway before my eyes could blink. She's obsessed with that damn country. If I mentioned something like that, I wouldn't get the look at the snow outside a cabin window, log fire and all that. I end up walking through some endless forest to some shack ten miles from civilisation. I don't even know why she really is obsessed with the place, but if I go on a winter break, I don't wanna spend the first half a day of it trying to get through trees and trying not to fall on my ass.

Simpson: Valid point sir, but there are many nice resorts around the world, like Switzerland maybe.

J2H waves his hand towards Simpson, shaking his head.

J2H: I don't need a vacation Simpson. What I need is a plan right now.

Simpson: Concerning what sir?

J2H: Well, it feels like to me that Christian Underwood is trying to bury my career right now. Like he's trying to ruin me because I'm not one of his favourites like Despayre, or anyone else he seems to have more time for than anyone else. I  mean this guy wouldn't even talk to Jessie Salco the other week that she had to call Hot Stuff, cause he was too busy getting wrapped up in his own little world. The guy turns up and puts himself in my match, tries to attack me and cause he failed, he couldn't own up to his own short comings and step away, he had to give this fake vampire another match against me, at a meaningless show.

Simpson: This show seems to mean a lot to Mr Underwood.

J2H: It's a fake holiday for kids! Fucking children Simpson. He needs to grow the fuck up and realize he's not a kid anymore. He's using his powers to make people celebrate a made up holiday for his OWN pleasure, not for anyone else's because we're wrestlers. We're tough guys who put our bodies on the line, he's doing it for his own personal gains, he's doing it because he wants everyone to join in in his little fantasy world and it's so fucking stupid. Anything anyone can dress up as, is simply not real, but he gets a sick pleasure out of controlling people to do this.

Simpson: I don't believe that's his intention sir.

J2H: Oh, but it is Simpson. We're not five year olds anymore, we're not children who go house to house anymore. The guy is on the same level as Michael Jackson in never wanting to grow up.

Simpson: That's a little harsh sir.

J2H: It's true Simpson. He doesn't want to grow up. If he did, then we wouldn't have to make a big deal about a fake holiday.

Simpson: Not a lot you can do about it sir.

J2H: This is why I need a plan Simpson, I need a plan to show the world that he is using SCW as his playground, as a way to fulfil his sick fantasies. It needs to stop.

Simpson remains silent as he moves the car in to the estate of J2H, moving down the gravel drive, around the fountain and to the front door. J2H looks in to the back of the car.

J2H: We're home.

Dexter: QUACK!

J2H looks towards Simpson with a slow shake of his head.  

J2H: I don't even know how that duck got out, or how Melody didn't notice he was gone. I think we need a cage with a little electrical charge, just to give him a heads up about who's in charge around here.

Simpson parks the car slowly at the front door.

Simpson: I will get the bags sir.

J2H opens the door of the car and steps a foot outside before moving to the side of the car and opening the back door, allowing Dexter to jump to the floor and waddle towards the front door of the house. J2H shuts the doors behind him and walks to the house as Simpson gets out of the car and moves towards the back to retrieve the bags. J2H reaches the wooden door and slides a key from his pocket to the lock. He twists the key and opens the door and Dexter waddles in front of him. He steps in, leaving the door open for Simpson to come in to shortly.

Dexter: QUACK!

Melody's voice can be heard from another room in the house.

Melody: My boys are home!

Melody moves out of a room at the end of the hall and runs down it towards J2H and Dexter. She drops down towards Dexter to give him a pat on the head.

Melody: How did you get all the way to Daddy tonight?

J2H instantly rolls his eyes as Melody implies that Dexter is his son and takes a step closer to Melody.

J2H: I don't know but I'm thinking electrified cage is needed for this little shit.  

Melody stands up, looking at her boyfriend.  

Melody: No electrified cage for my baby! Not now, not ever Jam.

He mumbles something under his breath as Melody moves towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck and jumping up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He catches her and holds her up as she plants small kisses over his face. She pulls her head back and plants a firm kiss on his lips, pressing herself against him tightly, before pulling her head away and looking him in the eyes. She bites her lower lip and smiles towards him.

J2H: And what was that for?

She slightly tilts her head as she looks at him with a smile.

Melody: I just missed you so much tonight, and I loved see you two on TV, but I missed you both soooooooooo much.

Melody plants more kisses on J2H's face, before putting her head on his shoulder. Supporting her body, he walks towards the room Melody came from, lifting up his foot and kicking the door open. He steps inside their living room and moves towards a sofa. Turning his back, he sits down, Melody bending her knees to meet the sofa as she sits on him, facing him.

Melody: Did you have a good time at the show?

An indifferent look crosses his face as he looks up at Melody, casually shrugging his shoulders.

J2H: Not really. Took advantage of Hot Stuff trying to fix Christian's mistakes, and get out of this stupid fucking match against Dmitri, but that failed, had to be around a bunch of kids who won some competitions, and he randomly appeared.

J2H points behind him to where Dexter has waddled in to the room, looking at the duo on the sofa.

Melody: You're his favourite.

J2H: I'm not. He knows you protect him from being homeless, cause if I had my way, he'd be dancing for change at the local bus stop.

Melody: James Alexander Huntington-Hawkes III!

Melody leans back, tapping the unfazed J2H on the chest with an open palm before waving her finger in his face.

Melody: Now you take that back. You'd never let Dexter walk the streets all cold and lonely.  

J2H just looks at Melody with a tilted head and a smile, not saying a word to her as a frown forms on her face. She spins off him and sits next to him on the sofa, her arms folded across her chest.

Melody: Just cruel Jam.  

J2H: He's your duck.

Melody: He's our duck.

A roll of the eyes greet Melody before he turns his head away, looking away from her. She looks towards him but turns away when he looks back at her, her arms still folded across his chest. He puts his hands behind his head, stretching out his back, but Melody puts her head on his arm.

Melody: Still mad at you, but I missed you.

He puts his arm around her shoulder, and instinctively, Melody puts her head on his chest.

J2H: Look, he stays in line, I won't sell him to a Chinese restaurant, and tell you he's flown away.

Melody gives him a stern look, causing the joking J2H to smile at her.

J2H: I'm kidding!

Melody: You better be or.

Melody balls up her fist and waves it in front of a smiling J2H, who quickly moves his head forward and kisses her balled up hand, instantly producing a smile from the sucker for cuteness Melody. She puts her arm around his body, running her hand under his white sleeveless shirt.

Melody: I got a surprise for you.

J2H looks towards her, looking at the top of her head as she lays on his chest.

J2H: Hmmmm?

She sits up, springing in to life and looking at him with a wide smile. Reaching down, she grabs both of his hands and pulls him to his feet, her eyes brightly shining in the moonlight as it breaks through the living room window.

Melody: Come with me.

J2H looks towards her, curiously raising an eyebrow at Melody as she holds his wrist and takes him towards the huge windows showing the outside of the house. They get to a doorway and she reaches out, flicking on a light switch next to the door and lighting up the outside area of the house, where a wooden decking area is seen. In the middle of the decking sits a hot tub, the bubbles already flowing in the water and an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne sits with it's neck peering through the ice. Two glasses sit next to the bucket as well as strawberries on a plate, covered over by see through plastic wrap. J2H looks at Melody, unable to stop a slight smile cross the left side of his face.

J2H: Wanna explain all of this?

Melody takes a step towards the water filled tub and points to it.

Melody: Well I know after a show you get super cranky when things don't go right and I was watching the show from start to finish. Man Hot Stuff came out and laid down the law tonight to everyone where we should all step up, I watched Evie Baang and Alexis Edwards play tongue wrestling, I saw my hair bestie Kate on the scene, I watched my two favourite boys on the screen and can you believe Ben and Jamie lost the titles? I mean the Elders are just meanie heads.

J2H waves his hand around in a circle, trying to hurry Melody along.

J2H: And your point is babe? You're going off track here.

Melody takes a deep breath and looks at him.

Melody: Right, right, getting off track, but I know what you're like. You was probably sitting in the car on the way home with Dexter on your lap, being all happy thinking about getting in the hot tub, with a drink and relaxing before bed.

J2H taps his chin with his forefinger, thoughtfully looking up at the night sky.

J2H: Well, most of it was right. Did think drink, did think hot tub, did not have the duck on my lap being all happy.

Melody chooses to ignore the last words passing from his lips.

Melody: Well, I knew you'd want this so I thought to myself I'll be a good house girlfriend and get everything set up for the time my man came home.

J2H tilts his head towards Melody, his eyes narrowed as he looks at her with a smile.

J2H: Is this your way of showing you'll make a great "house girlfriend" so you can retire from wrestling and stay at home all day?

Melody turns away, as if she'd been caught out a little bit.

Melody: Maybe, is it working?

J2H: Babe, you'll always be great at doing things at home. I know I'm coming home to good things but I don't think you're really done in wrestling just yet. I think the fans wanna see you win the bombshell championship before you give it all up.

Melody places her hands on her hips, looking at J2H.

Melody: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, but did I do good here?

He nods his head up and down firmly, a smile on his face as he does.

J2H: You did great. I didn't expect it. I didn't know if you'd be in bed asleep by now.

Melody: I'll always wait up for you, unless you're like twenty four hours away and I might watch Me Before You, cry a little and nap.

J2H puts his arm around Melody's shoulder, looking at the bubbling water.

J2H: I get what ya mean. Thank you for staying up and doing all of this, you didn't have to do it.

Melody: I know, but I wanted to.

J2H looks at her, unable to express his gratitude for this act of kindness. Flicking the hair from his face as a cool breeze blows across him, moving the front around wildly, he looks her in the eyes.

J2H: Thank you.

Melody smiles at him as she points to the hot tub and the scene fades out.

Monday morning, a time where most hate getting up because of work, but not J2H. The life of a wrestler is hard work on the body, but at least you don't have to work Monday morning. Today was no different for the SCW World champion as he contently rolled over in bed, wrapping his tattooed arm across the plush white bed cover as he starts to stir, returning to consciousness in the world. He opens his eyes and looks around the room, his eyes adjusting to the light. He rolls over towards the center of the bed, expecting his eyes to fall on Melody Grace's peaceful resting face, but alas, no Melody to be seen. He opening his eyes a little more, looking for Melody, but not spotting her. J2H slowly rolls his shoulders backwards as he sits up, looking around the room, everything in it's right place and spotless. He pushes the cover off of him and spins his legs to the ground, spying a note on the night stand of his bed. Picking it up, he reads it out loud.

J2H: Gone out for a little while, but I will be back soon. Miss you already, love you, Melody.

He throws the note back to the night stand as a yawn jumps out of his body. He stands up and quickly moves to the side of the room, picking up a gold robe and wrapping it around his body and picks his phone up from the nightstand. Casting his eye over the screen, he sees a tweet from Melody, a picture attached. quickly opening up the tweet to see Melody with a puppy in her arms.

J2H: That woman and animals. Pretty sure she's turning in to Odette with the animal obsession.  

He quickly taps out a response before putting the phone back in to the pocket of the robe and slowly starts to walk towards the door of the room, moving his head either side to stretch out his neck muscles. Walking through the bedroom door and in to the hallway, he hears the sounds of Simpson moving around downstairs. Along the wooden floorboards, J2H walks until he reaches the top of the stairs, a long staircase towards the main lobby of the house. He starts to walk down towards the bottom, holding on to the rail, as tiredness still runs through his body and eventually makes it to the bottom and turns around the corner, moving in to a room on the left. A beautiful big kitchen can be seen and Simpson stands by a work surface to the left. He turns his head as he sees J2H walk in to the room.

Simpson: Good morning sir. I didn't expect you to be up so soon.

J2H moves in to the room, pulling himself up on to a stool at a high counter.

J2H: What's that Simpson?

Simpson busies himself by picking up a huge coffee mug and turning around, placing it in front of J2H before turning back and picking up a pot of freshly brewed coffee and turning back to J2H. He pours the hot dark liquid in to the cup.

Simpson: You and Ms. Grace was up pretty late last night in the hot tub, I presumed you would be sleeping in today.

J2H: Well I woke up, Melody was already gone, so I thought fuck it, get up and do whatever I gotta do to kill time and find some excuse to get out of this stupid movie night with Despayre on Thursday.

He wraps his fingers around the coffee cup Simpson has placed in front of him, looking up at the bigger man.

Simpson: You really don't want to  be there sir?

J2H shakes his head firmly as he look at Simpson.

J2H: I can think of a million things I'd much rather do than actually sit there and watch movies with Despayre in a fucking blanket fort. I'm an adult for fucks sake. I don't need to do these childish things anymore, and I sure as hell don't wanna watch "horror" movies where you can see the monsters strings. Rather gorge my own eyes out with red hot skewers than spend the night there watching that shit Simpson.

Simpson: You never know sir, you might enjoy it.

J2H scoffs at the thought of it, slowly shaking his head.

J2H: Oh I won't. I'll sit there bored out of my fucking head while Melody hides behind me and Despayre throws popcorn all over the place. I'm not interested in being there. How about you take my place and I stay here doing nothing?

Simpson: I fear the fort would not fit a gentlemen of my size sir.

The world champion rolls his eyes as he picks up the coffee cup.

J2H: Well at least you have a built in excuse Simpson. I don't have one of those and I'm gonna end up getting dragged along by Melody.

Simpson: That's what relationships are all about sir, doing things for others that you wouldn't usually do.

J2H: Hmmmm.

J2H picks up the coffee cup and takes a gulp from the hot liquid and rolls his shoulders back.

J2H: Still, I wouldn't ask her to do things she wouldn't wanna do. If I arranged to do something she didn't like, I wouldn't force her to be there, yet so much I gotta do even though I don't want to.

Simpson: It must be love, sir.

A smile uncontrollably breaks out on J2H's face.

J2H: Must be Simpson, or I wouldn't be putting up with all this stuff.  

J2H reaches across the counter, picking up a pile of mail, he grabs the first letter with his name on and rips it open.

J2H: Maybe I need to hire someone to read and respond to this shit to save me from doing this.  

Simpson: Like a personal assistant sir?

J2H: Something like that. Someone who can sort everything out for me respond to this shit so I don't have to deal with it all.

J2H pulls out a letter and starts to run his eyes over the words on the page. He cranks his neck backwards as something clearly grabs his attention.

J2H: What the hell is this?

His outburst causes Simpson to turn around and look towards the seated champion. The bigger man takes a step towards him and looks down at him.

Simpson: Something wrong sir?

J2H reaches in to the envelope to pull out a cheque. He holds it up to Simpson, who looks at it closely, his eyes widening as he reads the cash amount on it.

Simpson: That's a lot of zeros.

J2H: A fuck load of zeros, Simpson.

Simpson: What is that for? If you don't mind me asking sir.

J2H hands Simpson the letter and he smoothes out the page, reaching in to his top pocket to pull out a small pair of reading glasses. He places them on his narrowed eyes and looks down at the page, quietly reading the words in his head. J2H waits patiently, sipping on his coffee as his waits. Simpson's eyes grow from narrow to wide as he looks at J2H and away from the written word.

Simpson: Oh my, that's one hell of an offer.

J2H: I agree Simpson, but what publisher in their right mind would send me a serious amounts of money for me to write my autobiography.

For the smart amongst you, the last line should have explained that this was indeed a letter from a publisher, offering J2H money to write his very own autobiography.

Simpson: That's something to consider, sir.

J2H cranks his neck back as he looks at Simpson with surprise.

J2H: Simpson, I'm in my early twenties. Why the fuck do these people think I have enough to say to fill a book with about my life?

Simpson: For one so young sir, you have done many great things in your life. You went to university at a young age, have a business degree, entered the wrestling business young, evolved from who you was to who you are today. You've broken wrestling records, you've been to wonderful places in your life, you've enjoyed a relationship with Ms. Grace. You have a lot to tell people.

J2H takes the letter back from Simpson, running his eyes over it as Simpson continues.

Simpson: Plus I'm sure people would be more than interested to find out about who you were before wrestling. Your family history for example.

J2H: This letter says about the book being absolute fact Simpson. How can I write about the family or even what happened with Melody when we was apart, without the shit hitting the fan? I'm not one to hold my words so it would all come out about the snakes in the wrestling world, and demons in my own world.

Simpson: Sir, you have the chance to dictate what goes in to this book and what doesn't and clearly the seriousness of the publishers, and faith they have in you is apparent with the advance that sits there on the table.

J2H: I would have to talk about the day I won the fucking title, and we both know how bittersweet that was, for reasons that stay within the inner circle of three of us.

Simpson runs his hand over his bald head, thinking about his next words to the young man he has already lived this possible autobiography with.

Simpson: Maybe some things are best left untold sir, but you do have a wonderful story to tell the world should you choose to. You have a chance to show the world who you are.

J2H: It could also blow my own personal world to pieces Simpson, we both know this. If I do this, I want it to be honest, the lid will be blown off of people I don't like being around. Fuck, Melody may never speak to me again if I put in there what I really think of her friends.

Simpson: Maybe you just exclude that chapter.

J2H: I don't even know where to start with this shit, but I won't lie Simpson, it is tempting to be the first SCW star to put out an autobiography, actually written by me and not some ghostwriter or something.

Simpson: You should give this some serious consideration sir.

He flicks his hand through his messy hair, brushing it backwards, his eyes glued to the letter, his mind in thought.

J2H: This could sell millions Simpson.

Simpson: I suspect it will sir. People only know some of you, yet this could show them who you are. People's curiosity will get the better of them and they will all want to know who the real person is.

J2H taps his chin, a slight smile crossing his lips.

J2H: I think I'll do it Simpson. I will call the number here and set up a meeting with these people.

Melody: What people?

J2H jumps around in his seat as he sees Melody Grace standing behind him with a smile on her face.

J2H: Baby, you nearly gave me a heart attack.

Melody frowns at her robe wearing boyfriend.

Melody: Sorry baby. So what people?

J2H hands her the letter from the counter, allowing her a few seconds to read over it. He lifts the cheque in his finger. Melody continues to look at the letter, her face serious.

J2H: They also sent this.

He lift the cheque up towards Melody who takes it in her free hand and continues reading the letter. He watches her eyes move towards the cheque and holds three fingers up to Simpson, dropping to two, then one. Melody gasps, her eyes like saucers as she sees the amount written down.

Melody: Holy fishsticks!

J2H smirks at Simpson.

J2H: There it is.

Melody gasps for air before putting her hand on his shoulder.

Melody: That's a lot of.... You could do so... Just wow!

J2H stands up, resting his fingers on Melody's shoulders.

J2H: Breathe...

Melody takes a deep breath, her hands shaking as she looks at the number once more, checking to see her eyes had deceived her.

Melody: Are you gonna do that? Like write a book.

He shrugs his shoulders, unsure of his own answer.

J2H: We'll see babe. I mean I could but a lot would come out with us. We'll talk about it. Anyway, let's not worry about it now. We should go out today.

Melody: Where?

An excited look plastered itself on her face, she appreciated every chance she got to spend with him, especially after recent months and movie shooting nearly tore them apart.

J2H: Anywhere you wanna go I'm not bothered.

A devilish look crosses her face as her eyes light up, instantly making him regret his words as he moves to his feet.

J2H: I'll just go get some clothes on.

J2H walks away, shaking his head at the thought of what Melody could have planned and the camera fades out.  

J2H: Vampire Diaries marathon? Fuck no!

z Monday has passed and on to Tuesday we go. Fun was had on Monday, probably more for Melody, than J2H. You'd think he'd learn that giving Melody the choice of how to spend their day resulted in things he wasn't too keen on. Today was another day Melody had chosen to spend doing something J2H wasn't too keen on... Binge watching a show. Nothing good like Luke Cage, or even a classic like The Sopranos, but The Vampire Diaries.

Ironic considering J2H's next opponent, don't you think?

He sat reading the tweet from his tablet as he sat in his own personal gym in his house, his workout finished for the morning, having been up since six in the morning and working out since. Two hours of working out did little to extinguish the young mans stamina as he considered his options for the day. He could stay where he was, work out even more, hide in one of those countless rooms of various themes in his house, but he knew it wouldn't last long before Melody noticed he was away longer than usual. His urge to watch anything with Vampires in was low, he'd faced and defeated one twice in SCW, and knew he would a third time. To sit and watch more fake blood on television on a day off would not be high on his list of things to do.

There was only one thing to do. Be out of the house. He knew Melody's puppy dog eyes could probably get him to watch the show, he knew she'd be happy sitting there for twenty four hours just glued to the television, enthralled in the story of Elena Gilbert and Stefan Salvatore, regardless of how many times she had seen it before.

Looking down at the way he was dressed, long shorts and a tank top, with running shoes on, going for a run seems his quickest and likeliest option. Getting to his feet, he turns towards the door, picking up a bottle of cold water in one hand and his expensive tablet in the other, he makes his way for the door of the gym. Stepping outside, he knew Melody could be close, the cinema room just being a few doors down. She'd been known to watch television shows on the cinema screen, sitting in the comfortable custom cinema seats, where many movie nights have been had with friends and family over the years.

He could just sneak past if she was in there, the surround sound would create enough sound in the sound proofed room, that he could bang a drum while walking past and she wouldn't hear him. He looks down the hall, not seeing anyone about and casually strolls down the hallway. He walks down to the door of the cinema room, looking through the gap and seeing no reflective light, he instantly knows Melody is not in there. He walks down the labyrinth of hallways, eventually walking through a door at the end that leads directly in to the living room, where he sees Melody sitting in front of their new 4K television, on the sofa, a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. His presence instantly causes Melody to look in his direction.

Melody: Baby! You're just in time.

He decides to play dumb, just looking at Melody as if he hasn't read her earlier tweet, informing the world of her daily plans.

J2H: In time for what?

Melody: For our Vampire Diaries all day binge watching marathon. I put it on Twitter, I thought you might have seen it.

He stands looking at her stony faced, his best innocent look on his face.

Melody: Don't tell me you don't have it set on your devices so that when I tweet it would appear on your phone?

J2H: Babe, if I did that, my phone would not be quiet.  

Melody: Rude!

J2H smiles towards Melody as she playfully pokes her tongue out in his direction. The young man's face changes from a smile to a raised eyebrow.

J2H: Wait, do you have me set on mobile notifications so when I tweet anything, it appears on your phone?

Melody's turn to play innocent now as she slowly shakes her head.

Melody: Eep! I mean noooooooo

J2H: Well lemme reply to that quickly, just for you.

He drops down a bit, placing the water bottle on a nearby table and holds the tablet in front of him, his fingers moving like lightning as he taps in a response to Melody on Twitter. Melody's phone lights up and she looks at him with a pout.

Melody: Rude again! But go on then, go for a twenty four hour run and I'll sit here and watch this alllllll day.

He moves towards her, after quickly picking up the water bottle.  Moving behind the sofa and standing above her head, he leans down and kisses her on the forehead.

J2H: Enjoy the show, I may or may not be twenty four hours.

Melody: Just make sure you come back.

J2H: Always.

Before he can move, his tablet lights up, with the familiar sound of a Skype call buing on it. He looks at it closely.

J2H: What the fuck?

Melody: What is it babe?

J2H: It's.... my dad.

Melody shuffles around on her seat, her legs moving on to the sofa, a look of utter surprise on her face. She knew the history of father and son, well, parts of it, so an out of the blue call forced her mouth to open.

Melody: Well, answer it.

J2H: Alright, I'll just be outside.

Melody nods and J2H makes his way to the outside area, near the hot tub on the decking. He hits a button on the front of the tablet and up pops the face of James Huntington-Hawkes Jr.

James Huntington-Hawkes Jr, the forty nine year old, now semi retired business tycoon, and father to James Huntington-Hawkes III, known as J2H. Not a lot has been said about J2H's father, rarely mentioned, never seen until this very moment.

His tanned skin and dark hair, thick yet slightly greying at the sides, with slight stubble over his chin, sits prominently in front of the camera, bright skies beaming down behind him, as he wears a pink polo shirt, the top half of him can only be seen. J2H sighs as he looks at his father and takes a nearby seat next to a wooden table.

J2H: Hello father.

James Jr: James.

A nod comes from his dad who looks down the camera at him. A monotone voice comes from J2H's lips.

J2H: Let's get the pleasantries over with, how's mom? How's Florida? How's retirement? Nice to see you're not on a golf course at this point of the day.

James Jr: Your mother is fine, James. Florida as you can see is nice. Semi retirement, not retirement is fine and I am actually at the gold course right now.

J2H rolls his eyes at his father.

J2H: Oh good, now with that out of the way, you clearly called me for a reason, so what is it?

James Jr's face turns to more seriousness.

James Jr: What? I just can't call my son anymore.

J2H: Well let's see, number one, you never call your son at all. If I hear from you, I instantly think something has happened to mom, because you're too busy swinging a golf club to see an outside world. Secondly, I haven't seen you in years, did you forget where I lived? Did you forget that you have a son?

James Jr: Don't take that tone with me. I'm still your father.

J2H grits his teeth as he looks at the tablet.

J2H: Could have fooled me. Now look father, I got a lot to do, so whatever you're calling me to say, can you spit it out?

An angry look crosses his father's face, clearly the deteriorated relationship between the two, had no signs of improving at any time soon.

James Jr: If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be where you are today.

J2H: And if it wasn't for grandpop, neither would you. You wouldn't be sitting waiting on a golf course right now, you might actually have to be working.

James Jr's face starts to turn crimson as J2H looks at him emotionless.

James Jr: Fine! First off, you look like shit, dressed like that. Us Huntington-Hawkes have more class than that.

J2H wags his finger at the camera with a smirk on his face.

J2H: Says the guy dressed in a pink polo shirt.

James Jr: I'm gonna choose to ignore that.

Another arrogant smirk crosses J2H's face as he lowers his head, looking down the camera on top of the tablet.

J2H: Well, you are good at ignoring things. Just say what ya gotta so I can go on with my life.

James Jr: If that's the way you want it. I spoke to the family lawyer today James, and he told you he signed over half of the family house to your girlfriend. What the hell was you thinking?

Arrogantly, J2H taps the side of his head, raising his left eyebrow at his unimpressed father.

J2H: I was thinking that because we are a couple and well, because we're gonna stay together, why the fuck not.  

James Jr: You can't sign away our family home, James!

J2H: That's tough shit because I already have, and I have the documents and everything I need to say that Melody is co-owner of this very house. The same house that was given to you by grandpop before he moved to a warmer climate, the same house you signed half over to mom.

James Jr: I signed it over to your mother when we got married!

J2H: You still signed it over you hypocritical bastard! You signed it over to mom, so it was fifty fifty, because she is the woman you knew you was meant to be with. You signed it to me when I was sixteen, sixteen years old. Barely old enough to make my own choices.

James Jr: What did you call me?

J2H: A hypocritical bastard. Would you like me to say it again? I was sixteen and you and mom decided it was time to move to Florida, and left me here to do what I wanted.

James Jr: I left you in the capable hands of Simpson.

J2H raises his voice, tilting the tablet as he moves his head closer to it.

J2H: You left me in Simpson's capable hands when I was a baby and did what the fuck you wanted. Without him, I would have been you right now. I took what you left me with and I made more, and more and more. Hell, maybe we should play the I show you my wealth, you show me yours game now. See, while you're sitting there swinging a fucking golf club, I go out there and get my body put through hell to keep the offers rolling in.

His fathers face turns more crimson, the blood boiling.

J2H: Here's the facts for you father, and I use that term loosely. I did sign half the house over to Melody, because like you with mom, I know I'm gonna stay with her, but she signed something for the house to revert back to me should we decide to part way. That is an irrelevant piece of paper, cause it ain't happening. If or when Melody and I decide to have kids, then this house will be signed over to them, not at sixteen so we can run for the hills like you did, but someday. Fuck, you know what, I might even change tradition and sell this place and start my own tradition.

James Jr's face turns from anger to pure rage.

James Jr: You can't do that!

A wide smile crosses J2H's face as he speaks in a very calm tone.

J2H: Oh I can and I might just do it just to piss you off. Grandpop signed it over to you, all yours. You split it with mum, who then you both gave it to me. Gave father, gifted, no sale, no need to pay taxes, remember. Not even an early inheritance. Gave to avoid so many legal issues. If I wanted to level this house completely, build a huge tower block right here on this land just to piss off the neighbours, I can do just that without you ever trying to stop me. I can sell this house, buy some land and build two houses on, give Simpson a five mil pay off and a free house, I can and all you can do is sit and watch me.

J2H leans back in his chair, fairly satisfied with his words.

James Jr: You wouldn't do that.

J2H: Well usually I wouldn't throw a five grand tablet in a hot tub, but fuck it, I can do what I want.

J2H throws the tablet to his right, turning his head and watching it fly through the air and landing in the hot tub. A crackle comes from the expensive tablet and smoke begins to rise as the image of James Jr fades out below the water. J2H stands up and turns around to see Simpson, Melody and Dexter standing at the open doorway.

Simpson: Are you ok sir?

J2H nods as he watches Dexter waddle towards him. J2H looks up at Simpson with a smile on his face.

J2H: I feel liberated Simpson, that was a long time coming and he deserved it.

Melody runs towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him tightly as the camera fades out.

Well we jump now from Tuesday to Thursday now as J2H and Melody stand outside the home of Synn and Despayre.  

So close to getting out of being here yesterday, when Crystal Millar tried to invite herself to this classic movie marathon - or scareathon as Despayre aptly called it. With Crystal being there, he knew Melody would not attend and without Melody, he knew there was no need for him to be there. The tweet from Crystal asking Despayre and Melody to be there brought a look of anger to J2H's face when he first read it, Crystal's been trying to invite herself to everything under the sun lately, only to flip back to being a moody bitch straight after - Newsflash Crystal if you're actually watching this, but of course I doubt it, no one can figure you out, one minute you're nice, then you're horrid, make up your fucking mind! The thought of spending a night around someone not knowing if Dr Jekyll was showing up or Mr Hyde, made him run cold, until he saw this as a perfect excuse not to be there. Maybe as a perfect excuse to sit at home with Melody watching real scary movies and not puppets on strings and cheesy sound effects.

Surely Despayre, the nicest guy on the roster wouldn't turn down Crystal's request to join the three for this scareathon? You're right, he didn't but Synn however had no problems in telling Crystal no. Maybe he too had seen Crystal's erratic behaviour lately and decided to protect his son from it. Maybe he did it not to disappoint his son by turning a night with his bestie in to a night with a stranger or maybe he did it because he knew J2H would suffer for this, and he liked seeing the man who beat his son twice squirm awkwardly as he was forced to be somewhere he didn't want to be. I doubt we'll ever know what runs through Synn's mind, but his actions took away from a perfect excuse for J2H not to be there.

Thanks for that, Synn!

J2H looks at Melody as they stand outside the elaborate home of Synn and Despayre and as some would say, the headquarters for anything Seven Deadly Sin related. His eyes almost plead towards Melody as he carries a bag, presumably full of essentials for tonight. He dresses in loose pants that ride high up his leg, showing off tones calves to the world as well as a sleeveless black shirt. Melody wears a loose white shirt and figure hugging blue jeans. He lifts her hand to right the door bell but J2H catches her wrist, stopping her finger from hitting the bu
er.

J2H: Babe, do we really have to be here? I mean we could be at home, our home, relaxing or we could be out on the town or something. Either way it could be just us.  

Playing on her emotions, he looks her in the eyes with his best sincere look, hoping to get Melody to change her mind.

J2H: I mean just us, like you always wanted. After all that time apart with the movie and with me wrestling and stuff, we could have been just cuddled up somewhere, maybe on the boat, laying back on the deck, just us.

Melody frowns as the thought of being alone with the man she loves runs through her mind.

Melody: You really just wanna be with me?

Her eyes look sad as she stares at him.

J2H: Just you.

She wraps her arms around him, placing her head on his chest as a wide smile crosses his face, knowing he's getting through to her and winning this one. Without him seeing Melody reaches her arm out and presses the door bell, the sound causing J2H to turn his head towards the door sharply and back towards Melody.

J2H: Dammit!

Melody pulls her head back, looking at J2H with a wide smile.

Melody: My finger slipped.

J2H: Did it fuck!

Melody steps back from J2H, poking her tongue out at him before speaking again.

Melody: Did you really think I was buying that Jammy Jam? I wanna spend time with you too, just us two, but I know you was just doing this to get out of being around Despy. What's your problem with him?

J2H rolls his eyes up to the darkening night and tilts his head.

J2H: Oh where to start. He thinks me and him are friends, he acts like a child, he thinks Halloween is real and cool. He talks to everyone, making him a target for letting people in, he talks to a teddy bear, he made me sleep on a shitty little boat and a pod when we was on the world tour.

Melody cranks her head backwards, looking at J2H with a look of curiosity.

J2H: I'll tell you that story later. He has done all he possibly can to annoy the fuck out of me since the day we met. He talks random gibberish and just generally drives me crazy.

Melody: Is that all?

J2H: Oh no, I can go on forever about it. He...

Before he can continue, the door of the house swings open to show Synn's housekeeper Theresa, standing behind it. Before she can greet the duo, Despayre runs across the hallway, skidding to a halt and almost flying in to a wall. He spins and runs down the hallway in the couples direction, past the housekeeper and wraps his arms around both J2H and Melody.

Melody: DESPY!

Despayre: MELLY!

J2H: Get this damn thing off me!

Needless to say, J2H's face tells the story of being uncomfortable, the complete opposite of Melody's excitement. J2H wiggles his way free from Despayre's grip and stands back, watching Despayre and Melody jump up and down on the spot. J2H takes a step back, looking towards his parked car and wondering just for a second if he could make a break for it. Knowing his was now stuck, the thought quickly past his mind as he looked towards the two jumping up and down. After a few seconds, they two stop jumping on the spot.

Despayre: Come in, come in, the blanket fort has been made, the movies are ready!

The excitement in his voice fills the air and he leads Melody in to his house. Reluctantly, J2H follows the two, picking up the bag and moving through the hall. Despayre leads them to the kitchen, where Synn sits expressionless at the end of a table.

Synn: Welcome to Despayre's movie night.

J2H: I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Sarcasm drips from the SCW World champions tone as he looks around the house, getting used to his surroundings. Although he had visited this house once or twice under heavy protest, he was not as familiar of the environment as Melody was.

Synn: I'm sure my son's excitement has stopped him from being a good host, so can I get you anything to drink?

J2H: Anything alcoholic.

Synn: Unfortunately, the alcohol is locked away for more fitting occasions.

Despayre moves next to J2H, looking his father in the eye.

Despayre: Pft! Gabriel taught me how to pick locks, I'll have it out in a jiffy!

Despayre turns to move away from the group, presumably heading for the liqueur cabinet, but Synn calls him back.

Synn: Joshua.

Despayre: That's my name when I'm not in the wrestling ring!

Melody smiles as J2H rolls his eyes towards Despayre, only to be met with a wide grin.

<font co
>

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
Different week, same opponent
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 12:50:40 PM »
  Melody smiles as J2H rolls his eyes towards Despayre, only to be met with a wide grin.

Synn: Why don't you show your guests the blanket fort you've built. You have spent all day building it and trying to get it right.

Despayre clicks his tongue and points towards Synn in a finger gun pose.

Despayre: And that's why you're the dad!

J2H: I'll catch up with you in a minute.

Melody and Despayre charge off in the direction that Despayre points to and Synn points to a chair opposite him, inviting J2H to sit down. J2H wearily takes the seat, looking at Synn.

Synn: You look like you'd rather be anywhere else in the world other than here James.

A smirk crosses his face as he looks towards Synn, and nods in agreement.

J2H: Anywhere. Well most places at least.

Synn: Why is that?

J2H: So many reasons. I have so much better things to do then sit and watch movies that are three times older than I am. I like classic films, I could happily sit there and watch films from the 80s all day long, but these are too much for me. How can I get scared at puppets on strings. Plus I have a big match to deal with and all this random bullshit is a distraction.

J2H blinks a couple of times, not sure why he is opening up to Synn so easily. Maybe the effect of the argument with his father just days before is still subconsciously on his mind, or maybe because Synn seems to have this effect on people. If anyone could pull the darkest secret buried in the past from anyone, it would be Synn.

Synn: You're worried that a few movies will distract you from a match a few days away?

Synn scoffs as he looks at the young man opposite him, his eyes slightly making the champion feel uncomfortable in his presence. J2H shakes off that feeling quickly as he returns Synn's stare.

J2H: Yeah. I know how I set up for my matches, I know how to get in their minds. It takes preparation. You know this or you wouldn't have a team of people around your guys doing the work for them to get them ready. I have me, I have Austin throwing down some advice, but in general, I do the work. This whole thing is a distraction I don't need. What I need is focus at this point.  

Synn: Surely Dmitri doesn't have you rattled.

A cocky facade appears as J2H firmly but slowly shakes his head.

J2H: Not at all, but there's something different about this match then the past ones. I know I have him beat, and he knows this too, so I think he may have a plan B, and they call plan B, James Tuscini.  

Synn: You must have heard the term fight fire with fire James.

A look of surprise crosses J2H's face, as if he'd just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

J2H: Oh I have and I have a plan of my own that no one will see coming, but the odds are stacked against me for a reason. A fucking Halloween show, and I'm facing a vampire for the top title. Wouldn't it just be fitting for him to win in the eyes of people?

Synn: In the eyes of people maybe, but if you beat him in that environment, then he will have nowhere to go anymore. He can not claim to be worthy of your time.

J2H taps his fingers on his face, thinking for a second before nodding at the manipulative Synn.

J2H: You're right.

Before the conversation can continue, Despayre's voice can be heard calling out.

Despayre: JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEESSSSSS.

Synn: I believe you're being summoned. Through the door and to the right. Believe me, you won't be able to miss it.

J2H stands up, grabbing the bag by his side and nodding towards Synn. He turns and walks to the right, following Synn's instructions and towards the room. He stands at the doorway looking in the room, his eyes widen as he looks around at the sight before him.

J2H: What the fuck....

His eyes feast upon a haunted forest, trees and branches, albeit plastic, are strewn around the room, as well as eerie sounds of the forest soundtrack is heard! Pumpkins with carved various faces on them, and lights shining through them, can be seen forming a part to a dark blanket fort, put together, coloured and detailed to look like an old log cabin. The sound of an owl causes him to spin his head before realising that it came from the soundtrack playing.

J2H: He's fucking created Brother Grimm's vacation house in here.

J2H's eyes dart around, seeing a light in the corner. He looks closely to see the image of the room in the room. Shaking his head, J2H mutters to himself, barely audible.

J2H: Gotta hand it to him, he knows how to set an atmosphere.

Despayre: Thank you!

J2H lowers his brow with a look of slight confusion on his face.

J2H: How'd he hear that?

J2H quickly shakes it off and starts to walk down the path lit up by pumpkin lanterns. He stops outside the blanket fort. Melody's voice can be heard from inside.

Melody: Knock on the door.

He rolls his eyes and taps on the side of the blanket fort, Despayre's voice can be heard inside.

Despayre: What's the password?

J2H: I'm going home!

Despayre: I knew we made this password too easy. Come in!

J2H pulls the blanket to the side and walks in to the high fort, looking around at what's before him. Three chairs are made up with pillows, plus a much smaller chair, with Angel perched upon it, a wide screen television, set up with a DVD player. Electric lanterns light the space up and an assortment of snacks can be seen down one side of the room. Melody sits to the right, while Despayre sits to his left.

Despayre: We saved you the seat right in the middle buddy!

He looks uneasily at Melody and to Despayre again, watching him tap the pillows next to him. Knowing that he was there and not even an act of God could get him out of this situation, he shrugs and sits in the middle of Despayre and Melody. Melody instantly reaches over and grabs his right hand. Despayre looks curiously at this act and reaches out and grabs J2H's other hand and reaches towards Angel and grabs his paw. J2H pulls his hand away from Despayre.

J2H: What are you doing?

An innocent look crosses Despayre's face.

Despayre: I thought we were gonna say a prayer so that no spirits would come and get us while we're distracted with the movies.

J2H turns around to a giggling Melody, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

Despayre: You can pick the first movie.

Despayre taps J2H on the shoulder as he holds up the DVD's. J2H turns around and randomly points to one of them.

Despayre: Creature From The Black Lagoon! Good choice.

J2H: Yippee.

Despayre moves forward, popping the DVD from the case and moving it towards the television. J2H sits back and watches Despayre put the movie in the player and grabs a nearby remote control and presses a button. The screen lights up as Despayre moves back to his seat.

Let's jump forward a bit as the movie plays. J2H rolls his eyes as he watches the creature stepping out of the water.

J2H: Oh come on! They couldn't make a better suit than this?  

Melody: Babe, the film was made in the 50s.

J2H: No excuse. There's always people out there that are smarter than others, they could have took the smartest guy there was, the best designer in the world and make it look more realistic. This is why I like CGI films, because you don't see shit like this.

Melody shakes her head at J2H and continues to watch the film. J2H leans forward, his hand on his chin, eyes half closed and that is the way he stays for the rest of the film. As the film ends, Despayre's voice make him sit up straight, looking at him.

Despayre: That was awesome!

Melody: It was!

J2H: Biggest pile of shit known to man.

Despayre: Swear jar!

J2H: I'll start a tab and pay at the end of the night.  

Despayre: Ok Melly, your turn to pick a movie.

Melody leans across J2H, looking towards the choices left. She points to the Bride of Frankenstein. Despayre moves forward and replaces the disk in the drive. The screen lights up with the film from the 30s. The scene speeds up as the movie plays, both Despayre and Melody not moving too much as the scene progresses, but noticeably, J2H moves closer and closer to the screen. The scene slows down as the monster holds his hand on a lever, a sad expression on his face and pulls it down, causing the destruction of the laboratory and tower. The film comes to an end, and a satisfied look crosses J2H's face.

J2H: Now that was a good classic.

He nods his head, a smile on his face.

J2H: Much better movie Despayre..... Despayre?

He turns his head around to see Despayre with his arms wrapped around Angel, fast asleep.

J2H: With him asleep, time to go home Mel..... Mel?

He turns his head to see Melody asleep on her pillow chair, her eyes shut and dreaming. J2H sighs and shakes his head.

J2H: I wonder if Synn will let me drink now the children are asleep.

J2H shakes his head as the scene fades out.

And on to Friday we go. It's been an interesting week, wouldn't you say, but this is where it's time to be direct, talk directly to the man who stands in the way of what is a championship run of the century.  

J2H can be seen in a dark room, lights dimmed down with just a wooden table with a flickering candle upon it showing the shape of his face as he sits down behind in, the candle in front, yet cutting in to the image of his face on the screen. He wears a black hoodie as he stares in to the flame, not looking at the camera as he speaks. The SCW World championship sits on the table in front of him.

J2H: Third times a charm or so they say.

He turns his head away from the camera, the candle licking the side of his face.

J2H: Except for you Dmitri. You've thrown away golden chances in the past when it come to me. Our first, our non title match, you had the chance there to catapult yourself in to a supercard main event that wouldn't have concerned you but you just could seize the chance to not only step in to that match, but the chance to play mind games with me that actually worked. Do you know how distracted I would have been stepping in a ring against you and Despayre knowing you had my number a couple of weeks before? I wouldn't have admitted it but it would have messed with me Dmitri, you had the chance to do that, but you failed.

J2H continues to look away from the camera, tilting his head sideways.

J2H: Then the second time you had the chance Dmitri, you had the chance to rip my title from my hands, pull it away from me and left me here wondering what the fuck I should do and again, you couldn't do that when it mattered. You had to look at Christian Underwood and blame him like he did something that gave me the advantage, cheating if you will. Tell me big boy, have you never cheated before and won from it? Of course you fucking have, yet now it suited you to cry in your frilly shirt about it because it didn't suit you. You couldn't put me away before then, yet cry over the ending. He tried to give you the advantage when I had you beat already, but feel free to cry like a fourteen year old girl that just got dumped. If Christian would have hit the target he aimed for, you would celebrate like you just won the World Series and would have conveniently forgot all about how you won it.

He holds three fingers up.

J2H: So you cried your way in to match three, you, the big bad vampire heel had to cry his way in to a match when he would have celebrated like crazy if he'd have won, but you got to jump in here Dmitri yet again. Let me ask you something Dmitri.

At last, he turns to face the camera, looking down it with an intense look.

J2H: Do you know the definition of insanity?

He waits as if expecting a reply.

J2H: Probably not because you're stupid as fuck. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. This is what you are Dmitri.

He smirks at the camera.

J2H: This is exactly what you are, the walking talking definition of insanity. You've been there against me before and yet you haven't beat me. You've added nothing new to your game, but you can't defeat me, you've cried your way in to a match that you shouldn't have been in, and expecting a much different result, but the truth is, you can't do that, you will never do that. If I gave you one hundred matches, you would never, ever get the chance to beat me at all. You just don't have it in you and you never will. Why do you even believe you can beat me?

Again, he waits as if expecting an answer.

J2H: Why do you even think you'll stand a chance? The whole fucking world can see that you can't beat me, the whole world can see that this is just another defence to add to my impressive amount of defences I've made, something I already hold a record for and I have no intention of slowing down now, I have no intention of giving up the ghost here, but I think it's time for your own well being that you should give it up Dmitri, you should just wave the white flag and fuck off back to Transylvania or where ever you apparently came from. This level we're at right now Dmitri, you're only there because I let you be there, you haven't earned shit, you're nowhere near as good as I am. You're here because I let you stand on my level.

A smirk crosses J2H's face again as he looks at the candle, talking to the camera beyond that.

J2H: Do you think going to a retired wrestlers house and beating the hell out of him puts you on my level? Do you think just because he's a friend of mine, you're actually sending a message to me. A man who burned down someone's house once is your target cause you wanna get in my head.

J2H covers his mouth as he tries not to laugh.

J2H: Swing and a miss there you fucking idiot. Didn't get in my head at all. I called Casey, he's fine and told me to just kick the shit out of you and that is something that I will gladly do. I get you wanted to be noticed but threatening Casey, and his kids don't get you noticed for being a bad ass.

He slowly shakes his head.

J2H: It makes you a fucking coward Dmitri. It makes you a fucking loser that you have to beat a man in front of his kids, blind side him rather than challenge him because you know he'd know you the fuck out bro.  

His eyes move above the candle, looking more towards the camera.

J2H: For a vampire, you're one hell of a pussy, you know that?

He lowers his eyes once more to the candle.

J2H: I mean you cry your way in to a match you don't deserve, you go to a man's house and beat him up in front of his kids, then think you can actually go one on one with a man who hasn't lost a match in a long time and expect to win? When you add all that up and add it to the fact that you actually think you're a vampire walking around for centuries, I think your next stop is one where there's many rooms with padded cells. This ain't no episode of True Blood, this ain't no fiction Dmitri, this is that cold hard fact you hear about. This is reality and you wanna know what reality is Dmitri?

He turns his ear to the camera for a few seconds before turning his face back to the camera.

J2H: Reality is we are both men, except I am the better man, I am the man who will defeat you, that simple. You think Halloween is every day of your life, but I live in the real world and in the real world, people will always be better than other people and I am better than you are. I am so much more better than you are and I've proved it to you time and time again. I've proved it constantly to you by kicking your ass all over the place and a little pointless theme show isn't gonna do anything to help you stand a chance in beating me bro.  

A calm casually look places itself on his face.  

J2H: This show is as fake as you are. It's as gimmicky as you are but it doesn't give you any kind of advantage over me, it doesn't mean that you're gonna be better than me, it doesn't mean you're walking out of here holding my title. I could fight you anywhere, fuck, I could invite you to my house and kick the daylights out of you, you could invite me to your underground cave or where ever the fuck you choose to dwell, and I can still beat you. You can pick any location in the world, choose any place you want, fuck, you can pick the moon for all I care and the results will still be the same.  

Calmness turns to cockiness as J2H continues.

J2H: It is what it is Dmitri and the simple facts of everything is that I am so much more better than you, this is a mismatch. I don't even have to be at my best to get past you, or even close to my best and come Sunday on this bullshit show, I'll prove that again.

He waves his finger towards the camera.

J2H: Might wanna start getting your excuses in a line for after Sunday. Maybe you can do what Keira Fisher did and get her friends on Twitter to pester the staff to try and get yet another match against me, but all you'll be doing is showing that I'm right to label you as the definition of insanity. I'm right to point out that you will constantly try get me beat, but will never succeed. You can't change Dmitri unless you bow before me and let me show you your potential. Until then, you will never even come close to ever taking my title. You couldn't even beat Rage for fucks sake! Rage! And he sucks!

A casual shrug comes from the champions shoulders.

J2H: This title right here.

J2H runs his hand along the World championship in front of him.

J2H: It's never gonna see where you decide to hide during daylight hours, it's never gonna end up in your possession, it will always stay with me. No matter what you do, no matter where you go in SCW, this will not be going with you, it will be staying with me. Always with me, forever with me. If you lived for another two hundred years, this championship would be buried with me and you still wouldn't have come close to ripping it from my grasp.  

He wraps his fingers around the World title, gripping it tightly.

J2H: This is mine, it shall always be that way. Never will you come close, never will you get your paws on the thing, never will you ever take away what's mine. It's just the way it is Dmitri, and your crying, and your bitching, and your moaning to get the shot you truly do not deserve, will all be in vain. I would say you won't be able to look at yourself in the mirror when I'm done with you, but well, apparently you don't have a reflection, so you won't see the disappointment in your own eyes, but I will, the rest of the world will see it Dmitri, because this is your last chance and it's just another chance you won't take.

He leans forward, his face getting close to the candle.

J2H: There's nothing you can do to stop me Dmitri, nothing you can do to stop me from continuing the path I'm on, nothing to stop me from walking in Sunday with the championship belt and walking out with it too. I will finally put an end to your stupid challenge Dmitri, I will finally put an end to you and prove to the world once again why I am not on the greatest wrestler alive right now, that I will always be the greatest wrestler to have ever walked in to an SCW ring. Take your Drake Green, Gabriel, Goth, Kain, and anyone else that has held this belt. You're not facing a good champion Dmitri, you're facing the best that has ever lived. Come Sunday, it's lights out for you. That's real talk bitch!

J2H blows the candle out and the screen turns completely black.
>