Author Topic: J2Hism  (Read 285 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
J2Hism
« on: August 19, 2016, 04:57:34 PM »
  The first leg of another SCW tour is officially over as SCW World Champion, J2H walks in to his Beverly Hills mansion. His eyes tired after a late night out in Vancouver, followed by an early flight back to Beverly Hills. The door of his mansion opens and he walks in the door, a bag over his back and SCW World Championship over his free shoulder, quickly followed by Simpson, pulling a suitcase on wheels behind him. J2H looks around the house, part of him very glad to be home, knowing that he will constantly flying too and from the country to his north. Part of him had missed home, part of him had missed Melody, who was strangely not at the show through illness... Well, as ill as you can be after partying on an exotic island with your friends for a couple of days, while the champion did his usual media things. He thought about her while she was having fun with her friends, even if he doesn't overly like her friends, one in particular that he can't stand, but he mostly trusted her, considering his recent paranoid tendencies, mostly is a big improvement. At his worst, he would have been pissed at her, ending the relationship for spending more time with her friends than him, but he had found a way to distract himself while being away from her, considering a new lady in his life... No, not in that sense, you'll see a little later.

He drops the bag next to him as he sighs deeply, knowing he has much to do, and little time to do so. Today was his day to get that new lady in his life and be damned to what Melody would have to say about it. It's not like Melody was around at the moment, he didn't know where she was, what she was doing and who with. Three hours on a flight between cities doesn't seem too bad, but for some reason, the champion felt more tired than usual as thoughts weighed heavy on his mind. He stands and stares down the hallway, Simpson closing the door behind him, but the sound of the whole world was blocked out.

He should have been happy to be able to put his feet up, but he felt like he was being dragged down by an invisible force.  

Simpson: Are you ok, sir?

The burly man standing behind him asks, yet no response can be heard from J2H as he stares towards the living room area of the grand house. His thoughts smashed in to one, everything from Chris Shipman being his next opponent, to where Melody was and what she'd been doing, what's next now he's got the record, can he really convert himself in to being a God? So many questions were filling his mind at once, but one was soon to be answered.

QUACK!

Snapping to his senses, he looks towards his feet, seeing the familiar....

J2H: Dexter?

Looking down at Melody's pet duck circling his feet, a curious look crosses his face as he thinks back to leaving the house, being sure that the house was secure and wondering how the duck managed to get in. Was a window left open upstairs? Couldn't have been, Dexter spends more time waddling than flying. Who would have thought a duck could be lazy?

QUACK!

J2H: How the fuck did you get in to here again? Maybe I need to put up an electric fence or something.

QUACK!

J2H: Yeah, you would say that, it's all you can say.

J2H looks up, his eyes resting upon a woman standing in the doorway to the living room, her blonde hair tied back. He looks closer to see the woman as Melody Grace, the light to his darkness.

Melody: Daddy's home!

J2H lowers his eyebrows, looking at the approaching blonde.

J2H: Are you talking to me or the duck again?

Melody moves closer, her arms open as she wraps them around J2H's neck, reaching up and kissing him softly on the lips before moving her head away.

J2H: When did you get here?

Melody: Late last night. I didn't know when you was getting home, so thought I'd be here to surprise you when you did, but you never came home last night.

J2H: I know I never, stayed in Canada. Felt too tired to leave and then ended up out for a while doing SCW stuff after the show, so yeah, came back this morning. How did you get in?

Melody moves her arms from behind her boyfriends neck and pulls her hand on to his cheek, tilting her head just a little and smiling towards him.

Melody: You should know by now never to ask silly questions like that babe.

She smiles innocently at J2H, who looks back at her with one raised eyebrow. He inhales deeply, knowing that it's probably best not to answer that statement. He knew she had her ways of getting in, but had no idea how. Even security tapes had proved fruitless to find out her methods.

J2H: Fair point I guess.

Melody traces her fingers down his cheek as  she looks him in the eye.

Melody: Did you have fun in Canada?

A slight shrug comes from his shoulders as he looks at Melody.

J2H: Not really. It was pretty dull, just like the last time I was in Canada, and the time before. Friendly people but nothing to do. It's like most of Canada goes to sleep at about 8pm or something. How was your trip to the exotic islands with your friends.

Melody: It was fun, but I missed you.

Was she serious or is that something girlfriends just say? Oh hello again paranoid J, we thought it was strange you hadn't been around. Really, is it something people just say to cover up a few days of fun knowing your other half is in a different country. Is he gonna hear that a lot when Melody is a big film star and halfway around the world? More to the point, is he gonna believe it? Again, his mind started to run wild, thinking about things that are probably meaningless. Trust wasn't his friend in a paranoid state, but he did his best to hide the paranoia from Melody.  

J2H: I missed you too.

Melody's senses kick in, sensing that all is not right with him.

Melody: Is something wrong? Did something happen in Canada?

An odd thing to jump to, he thought to himself, but quickly shakes his head, trying to dismiss Melody's questions as quickly as possible.

J2H: Nah, but I have been thinking a little bit.

Melody's face instantly turns to worry. As much as he tries to hide the paranoid side from her, she isn't stupid. There's times when she knows what he's saying or implying, but refuses to make more of an issue of it. She knows his fuse is more than a little short at times. She knows it doesn't take a lot to set him off, or make him think things that are not real. She does her best to stop this from happening to someone she cares about, but sometimes, the silence feels worse to him.

J2H: No, take that look of worry off your face, it's nothing too bad. You said the other day you wanted to be a stay at home girlfriend, that you wanted to give up wrestling. It got me thinking.

Melody: About getting a puppy?

A hopeful look passes Melody's face but a stern look on J2H's face quickly shows her that she is fighting a losing battle in this case. J2H firmly shakes his head.

J2H: No, because I don't think you was serious about being a stay at home anything considering that you'll be running all over the place with that guy to shoot a movie. I ain't gonna be following you around the world I don't think because chances are, I might end up trying to do the world a favor and getting rid of Drake Green for good, but before you go disappearing on me, I think we need some time alone.

Melody: Can we go to Iceland?

J2H: Not this week, cause I gotta rush back for a title defence and so do you. I'm thinking somewhere a little closer, still in the US, still in Cali, sort of.

Melody looks confused at J2H as he tilts his head to return her glare. She steps back, moving her arms away from around his neck and look him up and down.

Melody: What are you talking about Jam? Are you gonna buy a tent for the garden and we camp out?

Her eyes light up as Simpson watches the two conversing, slightly drawn in by what is happening.

Melody: Can we do that? That could be fun. Just me, you, Simpson, and Dexter under the stars. We can have a camp fire, roast marshmallows, tell ghost stories...

Simpson and J2H share an awkward look as they look towards each other and towards Melody, her hands pressed together in excitement.

J2H: Maybe us two at another time, but I'm thinking about something else.

A look of relief covers Simpson's face as he picks up the bags and moves away from the pair, leaving just the two of them, and Dexter waddling around J2H's feet.

Melody: Well, what are you thinking about?

J2H: A boat Melody, a huge ass boat where I can get away from the world when you're off all over the place and where we can go to both get away from everything when we don't want to be found.

Melody: I thought you was joking when you said you was buying a boat.

J2H: Why would I be joking? I have money, I don't have a boat.

Melody scratches the side of her head.

Melody: Ok, when are you buying this boat Jam?

No time like the present as they say. J2H looks at Melody and towards the door.

J2H: Well how about we go and buy it like right now? I've seen what I want, it's half an hour away. I just gotta look at it and make sure it's not sinking and sort out the cash.

Melody: Speaking of cash, how much is that gonna set you back?

A casual look come back from J2H, his words calm and reassuring.

J2H: Oh, not that much.....

Dockside a little while later, Melody eyes widen as she looks at a piece of paper in front of her, held up by J2H. She slowly shakes her head in disbelief at she reads what's written down as the two stand on the back of a Ferretti custom line 108 luxury yacht, the bright white shining in the sun as the clear blue waves gently crash against the side before rolling away.

Melody: I thought you said this wasn't gonna cost so much. This is enough money to make a third world country, second world at least. It's seven figure J.

Tones of shock leave her lungs and fill the air, but the young man looks completely calm as he looks towards her, unfazed by the number that sits on the page in front of her. J2H releases the paper and strolls around the back deck, sitting on a seat nearby and leaving Melody to look at the paper in her hand.

J2H: Call it an investment.

Her eyes break away from the paper as she looks at him, shaking her head.

Melody: An investment for what?

He reaches his arms around the back of his head, lacing his fingers behind his head and stretching backwards, his tired muscles not yet recovered from the plane ride home.

J2H: An investment to get away from this place whenever we want. We can get in here and say fuck it, and head down the coast or something.

Melody: You're forgetting one little thing Jam.

A raise of the eyebrow comes from the SCW World champion as he looks towards her.

J2H: Hmmm?

Melody moves around the back deck, sitting next to him on the padded bench and placing a hand on his shoulder.

Melody: Have you ever sailed on of these things before?

J2H puts up one finger in the air, but quickly shakes his head, admitting that he hadn't.

J2H: Well we hire someone, and they take us where we want to go. We can tell them to take us to Santa Barbara or something, or even end up taking time off when someone can get the belts off us and tell him to take us down to the tropical islands and say fuck it.

Melody: It's a lot of money just to get away from people.

J2H: Closer than Iceland to get away from people. Plus who doesn't like a boat party? You can invite your friends.

Melody: You don't like my friends.

J2H: I didn't say you had to invite me. Also, when we do leave this whole thing behind us and move on, what's to stop us from moving on and just sailing around the world? If I wanted to buy something good in like ten years time or whatever, it would cost me three times as much.

Melody: Can we take it to Iceland then?

J2H: Yes, we can take it to Iceland.

Melody: Can we get a puppy then?

J2H breathes deeply.

J2H: I better go sign for this thing...

He stands up, looking in the distance, looking at a building.

J2H: Is that a church over there?

Melody squints her eyes, looking towards the place where J2H is pointing.

Melody: Looks like it, why?

J2H: Gives me an idea....

A stained glass window can be seen, the sign of the cross embedded in to the glass, as rays of sunshine stained in to the window can be seen. Outside the window, the late evening sun bring the spectacular masterpiece to life. The camera turns around to see the inside of a church, rows of empty pews fill the camera from left to right. Squeaking floorboards can be heard under foot as footsteps grow louder and the camera turns to see a man on the stage. The camera moves in closer to see J2H standing on the stage, dressed in a gold robe, covering his entire body, the letters J2H embroided in to the right side of his chest. He puts out a hand and waves the camera towards him. The camera zooms in on the young man as he presses his hands together.

J2H: You must have seen this coming considering who I am.

He parts his hands to either side, a stern look on his face.

J2H: I adapt to who I'm facing and looking at my opponent, and I use that term loosely, this feels like the perfect setting for my message to get across and reach the millions.

A slight smile crosses his face.

J2H: I am facing a man who preaches to the world, a man with very little moral, which in itself is a clash with each other. I'm not usually one for a religious moment, but considering I am about to become a God, I should immerse myself a little, so it just seems so much more fitting that I am facing a preacher, not any preacher, but a preacher who spreads the word of hate.

J2H slowly starts to walk a few steps along the stage before turning his head to face the front, his hand pointed out.

J2H: Hate... Hateful preachers, we all know how it turns out for hateful preachers.

J2H puts his fists together, before pulling them wildly apart, indicating an explosion.

J2H: Religion isn't about hate, isn't about pain, isn't about being dark and twisted. It's about leading, it's about hope, it's about faith and the truth is Chris Shipman couldn't give hope to anyone, he couldn't make people have faith and he sure as couldn't even lead an alcoholic to a bar. This is a man who wants to lead, while spreading the word of hate. This is a man who wants to control people, while telling them that what they believe is wrong... Do you know what that makes Chris Shipman?

J2H turns to face the camera, bowing his head low before raising it and looking down the camera.

J2H: ISIS.

A smile passes on the young man's face.

J2H: You both preach hate, you both want to hurt people for personal gain, you both want to be remembered through history. You are ISIS Shipman. You are the epitome of ISIS. You're trying to spread a message that no one wants to hear and that annoys you Shipman, that annoys you to the point you have to do these crazy over the top things like urinating on a man just to get a little bit of attention, so people look at your cause, to wonder what you're all about. Let me tell you, it's not working for ISIS and it's not gonna work for you Shipman. It's not gonna work for you at all.

J2H pauses as he waves a finger at the camera.

J2H: You might think I'm a little harsh comparing him to these clueless people but look closely, look closely at the man and you'll see the patterns. He talks, and talks and talks and people just shrug because they  know he will be defeated, so he throws his toys out of the pram and attacks the innocent, like someone's old uncle for a touch of attention, so the world will look at him. He, like ISIS picks on the weak, the ones not trained to defend themselves. Yet coming up against people who are trained to defend themselves, he cowers away in to nothing, he drops in to nothingness. They go up against the military and they're screwed in more ways than one. People like Uncle Pinky, they're the civilians that Shipman attacks, they're the innocent people having a night out that end up caught up in tragedy. I'm the military, I'm trained to deal with threats, coming up against me ends with Shipman sulking away in some cave somewhere trying to get his followers to do his dirty work, while he gets naughty with goats or something.

He tilts his head to his left, shrugging his shoulder.

J2H: Religion is meant to bring hope, preaching is meant to give people that blind faith, but you Chris, you're getting it wrong, because you spread the wrong word. You spread the word of anger to suit yourself. I'm sure the good lord would forgive me for using cuss words on his holy grail, but there's another bunch of jumped up little bastards that do this Chris...

A smirk crosses the champions face.

J2H: A little group called the Westboro Baptist Church.

J2H mockingly covers his mouth, before pulling away his hand, a smile on his lips.

J2H: Oh yeah, I went there Chris. I have compared what you do to the most hated, preaching good for nothing people in the whole of the country, because the similarities are endless between you and them. You hate for attention, you preach for the sake of trying to be relevant, you do everything you can to shock people, just like you do, because it's the only way you can get attention. You don't lead the sane, you encourage the worthless to be just like you and that is not the way. That is not the way to give them hope, that is not the way to show them the light or the way forward, like a good preacher does. You don't inspire them to do anything other than pick up guns to take care of their problems.

J2H sighs deeply.

J2H: You're not a good preacher Chris, you're not a good leader, you're an embarrassing human being if you feel the need to piss on someone to get noticed, so I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself. It's time to hang up your preaching gown and start to follow. It's time to join the ranks and become a follower to the best thing you can follow in your life, it's time for a new start Chris. It's now time for the start of...

J2H points upwards with both fingers, before looking down. He slowly raises his head.

J2H: J2Hism.

He confidently pulls his hands down to his side and smiles.  

J2H: It's time to follow the true path to where you want to be and that is me. I will give you and those fools that follow you, the blind faith to step on up and become more than what you ever thought you could be. I will show you that the only true way to become a better person, is to follow this king as he becomes a God.

J2H nods his head firmly, believing his own words.

J2H: I'm walking the right path, I can lead anyone to the promise land because they look at me Shipman, and they see how far I've come, they've seen how I have come from being a no one to a someone, someone you never expected me to be and then they look at you. They look at a man who has always been on the same level. You're a man who hasn't broken out of the lower card at all, you're a man who has always been a roulette level guy at best. Look at me Chris, take a long hard look at me. I was that guy, I was down in the lower levels for a long time and won that belt, you haven't. I went through the tag team division, I won that belt. I changed and evolved in to this guy you see before you, a guy who shocked the world by taking out most of SCW and pinning Goth. I got my prize, I got what I deserved for climbing my way through the ranks and to the top and I've defended the belt more than anyone else who has ever had it. I have held the belt for the longest time out of everyone that's had it, and you've been stuck in the lower level rivalry with people like Tuscini for, what feels like, forever.

He wags his finger at the camera.

J2H: Let's just be frank about it, shall we?

He puts his palms out in front of him.

J2H: The only reason you're in this match is because I've beaten pretty much everyone else. I beat the strongest sin in Despayre, not once, but twice. Now they give me the weakest sin, the forgotten sin to try and get this title out of my hands? I bet Rage is sitting there crying in to his glass of milk, or whatever other boring drink he has. Probably like water or something, just because he got overlooked for the worst sin in the history of the group to get a chance at the top gold before him.

J2H shrugs his shoulders backwards.

J2H: Maybe the bosses are seeing how boring Rage is or maybe they get turned on by seeing one man piss on another, but either way, Shipman has caught the eye of someone and found himself in this impossible situation. He can't beat me now, he couldn't beat me at his best and me at my worst. I already know I'm so much better than he can even hope to be. The guy is like a hundred years old and never done anything worth remembering, but be grateful Chris.

J2H aimlessly looks in to the air before turning and looking back at the camera.

J2H: Not only for this opportunity you seriously don't deserve after you couldn't even defeat James Tuscini, but be thankful for the chance to be the first one converted to J2Hism.

He presses his hands together.

J2H: You should be thankful for the chance to be the first of millions about to change to follow me in to the new world, in to the land of plenty. I will lead people to their dreams Shipman and when I'm done with you, you shall be the first to be converted. When I'm finished with you, you shall bow to me and accept my words as gospel. I will beat the light in to you Shipman, with every striking blow that reigns down on your skull, you will see the truth, you will see that it's time to stop leading those people in to a blind alley and follow the only true light in SCW. I am that true light and I will make you see Shipman, by hook or crook, you shall follow me, you shall become my servant at the dawn of J2Hism.

He looks seriously down the camera.

J2H: I will be walking out of Climax Control with my championship belt Shipman, you will be another sin to fall at my feet, you will be another sin to walk back in to that dressing room, look your beloved leader in the eye and admit failure. You will have to admit that The Seven Deadly Sins are no match to me. Not one of you are even close enough to being as good as me and on Sunday, Sunday will be your darkest day and longest night Shipman, because I will use you as an example, I will use you to show the world why they should be following greatness right here. I am not someone for you to go against Shipman, your little buddy Despayre can agree with that, because he fell at my feet and you shall do the same, you shall fall at my feet and stay there, just like every other SCW star has and will.

He bows his head, looking down at the floor.

J2H: Say it with me Shipman. I will bow to J2Hism, and follow it through the darkest nights. I will covert no other God, other than the man who will beat sense in to me on Sunday. I will follow him to hell and back if he commands me to. I shall walk through fire for him, because he will lead me to a better place.

J2H lifts his head up and smiles down the camera.

J2H: It's just the way it is Shipman. You will fall like the rest. You can not stop it, you will not stop it. Enjoy the experience of being in a main event. It will be your one and only because you won't get this high up the card again. You'll be back down fighting fake little Italians before you know it, but I can save you Shipman, I can make you good. Just accept what it about to happen to you and embrace it. Accept the fact that I am the better man and I will walk out with my title the place is should be, and that is with the God of SCW.

He pushes his hands together in a triangle shape, moving the tips of his fingers towards his lips.

J2H: I am that God, Shipman. The belt will always be mine. Enjoy every second of being in the ring with me, every second you bask in my sunlight, because it will be the only time you get close to me. This is not gonna be one of those David Vs Goliath mismatches, cause this time, Goliath wins and he wins well. Get ready to follow Shipman, because your time as leading the blind, is over.

J2H lowers his fingers.

J2H: That's real talk, bitch!

J2H turns and walks off camera as the scene fades out.
>