Author Topic: J2H - The Vampire Hunter  (Read 280 times)

Offline J2H

• View Profile
    • J2H
J2H - The Vampire Hunter
« on: July 15, 2016, 07:48:54 PM »
  Friday morning, the time when most SCW wrestlers are thinking of packing up and moving on to where ever the next show is to be held, in this weeks case, Las Vegas, Nevada. Most SCW stars already take residence there, quickly returning home to their friends and family to live a relatively normal life, some, like the man you're about to see, doesn't live in Las Vegas and rarely gets time to do what is perceived as normal, what with being an SCW World Champion, as he is constantly being booked by the hierarchy of Sin City Wrestling to make personal appearances - it comes with the territory of being a champion and everyone knows once being a championship, responsibilities should go up, even if there are lazy champions out there that just wants titles for the sake of showing them off without the work that comes with them.

California native J2H is not one of these lazy champions, in fact very much the opposite. Constantly appearing on shows even when not required to, taking two or three promo days a week in where ever he is, often appearing in three or four different places a day. Even on vacation, he still works for SCW, promoting it everywhere he goes, even if it is inconvenient or putting a crimp in his love life. This is simply what real champions do in his eyes, and already feeling he is on an uphill battle due to his doubters and people wanting to see him fail, working harder to be able to say fuck you to them, drives him on more than the doubts could bring him down. His work ethic stepped up dramatically since the day the championship belt fell in to his possession. It wasn't like his Tag Team championship run, or his Roulette championship run - he knew all eyes were on him and he worked harder than before.

Today though, today was one of those rare days where he had nothing to do but sit, rest his bones and focus on Sunday, a match against a man no one could actually work out. Was the man actually great? Did he only come out for big matches and show what he could really do? Did he intentionally make people think he wasn't that good and scraping through matches, only to bring people in to a false sense of security?

A million questions run through the young man's mind over the course of the last five days, ever since the match was announced that he will be in the ring with the man who tried to attack him not too long ago, in a non title match, when really, his focus should be on topping round one with Despayre. Dmitri has appeared to split his attention. Maybe that bastard who has been against him behind the scenes had actually put Dmitri up to it, just to get his end goal of J2H and the World Championship being parted. Maybe that was J2H's paranoid mind kicking in again, but is it against the realms of fantasy really?

Even with the thoughts in his mind, a peaceful day was always at the front of his mind, a day where he could just be himself. Deep down though, he knew it might not be that way.

He'd seen Twitter, the announcement of Odette Stevens birthday party tonight, and he knew that Melody Grace would do all she could to get him to go to that party. Any mention of it this week had been met with a less than definitive answer from J2H. He had his reasons, Melody does certain things he just lets go of now, like talking to people he can not stand. He knows of many things Melody doesn't know he knows and it irks him more than he lets on. Who's to say they won't be at the party? Friends of Melody's tend to be friends of Odette's, and The Seven Deadly Sins. At times he plays nice but he can not stand certain people that Melody associates herself with and the only blessing is he is never in the same room as them. If they were there tonight, he wouldn't be responsible for his own actions. Melody would never forgive him for causing a scene at her friends birthday, for possibly trying to drown one of her other "friends".

We're not even talking about the Seven Deadly Sins. God! The Seven Deadly Sins! It's at the home of one of them, Gabriel Stevens! That pretty much guarantees that the boring bastard known as Rage, the messed up mind of Chris Shipman, and the man who he is facing again in a little over two weeks, will also be there. How could Melody expect him to be there amongst his opponent at Summer XXXTreme IV, a man who he has constantly denied a shot at the big prize, and constantly called boring. He did inadvertently invite J2H to his Forth of July party, but that doesn't mean he would have liked doing so.

Too many potential flash points tonight, but even J2H knew that he could only withstand it for so long, he's brushed off and changed the subject every time Melody asked him to be there. He knew he couldn't hold on forever, but he knows he will try. He also knew she'd be here any minute now and that she would work harder than before to make him listen.

What? You thought they lived together? They've only just got back together, who do you think they are? Caleb Houston and that Eden chick who said I love you on Twitter after like a week and married after two weeks? Come on! Who does that.

*Ahem* I mean no, they do not live together, but time was running out for the peaceful day J2H had in mind....

The backyard of the man called J2H is seen prominently in the picture. The morning sun beats down across a grassy area, before turning around to a swimming pool, where the crystal clear water sparkles beautifully. Waves ripple across the water as J2H emerges, his hands firmly on the side of the pool and pushing himself out of the water. The water runs down his chiseled body, forming small droplets on the side of the pool, his tattoos glistening more so than usual, with the right mix of daylight and water. He spins himself around, sitting with his feet in the pool, his black trunks making contact with the firm slab around the edge of the pool. He leans back slightly, pulling a towel from nearby, placing it around his shoulders and pulling it over the side of his face, drying off his cheeks before moving to the front of his face, quickly removing the dripping water before pulling one foot out of the water, and spinning around, his other leg also leaving the water. He stands up and starts to towel down his upper body, rigorously moving the soft cotton over his upper body. He turns around, moving towards a sun lounger, covered in another towel and puts his foot on the bottom, first drying his right leg, before moving on to his left leg. Happy with the lack of moisture on his body, J2H starts to partly dry his short, wiping the excess water from each of the swimming shorts leg. He sits down, his legs either side of the sun lounger before laying backwards, the sun covering his body and he twists his left arm over him, reaching to a watch on the right from a table and pulls it over, looking at the time.

J2H: Ten thirty. Melody will be here soon, get your excuses in line.

He takes the watch with his right hand and wraps it around his left wrist, tightening the strap and laying back in the sun lounger. He moves his arm out blinding on the right, feeling around on a table. After a few seconds of not finding what he is looking for, he turns to look for the desired object. Not seeing it, he scratches his head.

J2H: Where the fuck did they go?

He turns around, laying flat on the chair, still scratching his head. He turns to the left to see well toned legs standing next to him. He starts to look up, seeing the bottom of a pair of highly cut off jeans, cut in to shorts. His eyes move higher to see an exposed but toned mid drift. His eyes move a little higher, seeing a white shirt pulled up from the bottom and down the front collar. He eyes finally stop on the face of a smiling Melody Grace.

Melody: Looking for these?

Melody holds her left hand out, holding a pair of designer sunglasses in her hand, twirling the arm of the sunglasses between her fingers and making them spin.

J2H: I was, I left them on the table there.

He points a thumb to his right to the table.

Melody: And now they're here.

She holds them out within grabbing distance. As he reaches towards them, Melody pulls them away, causing J2H to tilt his head towards her. She points to her sparkling lips as she moves her head closer and J2H puts his hand on the side of her cheek, leaning up and softly planting a kiss on her lip, his thumb running down her cheek. After just a few seconds he pulls his head away, watching a smile form on her lips.

Melody: I've been waiting for that all morning.

Melody sits on the side of the sun lounger as J2H moves to the right slightly. She turns her body to the left, her legs by the side of J2H's arms. She reaches over, taking the arms of the sunglasses and opens them, placing them over J2H's eyes, before playfully poking him on the nose, causing it to wrinkle. Melody puts her hand on J2H's chest, her fingers tracing over the tattoos on him.

J2H: Thank you.

Melody smiles towards J2H, her finger still tracing over his upper body.

Melody: Sooooooooo, what excuses do you have to get in line?

Underneath the sunglasses, he closes his eyes, wrinkling them tightly as he breathes deeply. He looks up towards Melody.

J2H: How long was you standing there for?

Melody taps her chin, as if to be sitting in thought, he head tilted and her eyes distant.

Melody: Well, I came over here, and I had coffee with Simpson while you was pretending to be a dolphin. Then I watched you get out of the pool and sit there for a while. Then I stole your sunglasses while you were drying yourself, which was pretty hot by the way.  

J2H shrugs and nods in agreement with Melody's last comment.

Melody: Then I hid behind the chair because I knew you would be over in a minute. Then I heard you talking about excuses and I scratched my head and then like the genie out of Aladdin, I appeared right here beside you.  

J2H runs his fingers through his hair, looking at Melody curiously.

J2H: Wait, you came here and had coffee with Simpson?

Melody: Yeeeeeeeep. I've been here for over an hour, watching you from that window over there while you was trying to be a dolphin. So cute.

J2H lays back on the sun lounger, waving his finger towards Melody.  

J2H: Number one, I was not trying to be a dolphin, I was swimming.

Melody: That's what dolphins do! Haven't you seen A Dolphins Tale?

J2H shakes his head firmly at his full of life lady.

J2H: I don't even know what that is, but secondly, you've been here over an hour and you didn't come out here and say hi or let me know you was here?

Melody shakes her head at him, her facial expression giving off a vibe of "are you crazy?"

Melody: Now why would I want to do that when I could watch you get all wet in a pool?  

J2H: You're out of your mind at times but it's cute so you're forgiven.

Melody: Nice try, what excuses?

J2H nervously scratches his head.

J2H: Ok, I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I know you're going to bug me to go to this party tonight but I'm feeling a bit ill and I got a cough, and I don't really wanna give it to anyone.

J2H fakes a cough, but Melody rolls her eyes at him, her palm flat on his chest.

Melody: That was the worst fake cough I've ever heard in my life. Sick people don't go swimming for an hour James, so try again.

J2H looks past Melody, looking towards the pool water.

J2H: What's Dexter doing in my pool again?!

Again Melody rolls her eyes as she moves her hand up his chest, her fingers crawling towards his chiseled jaw line.

Melody: Dexter is on a play date with the neighbours and he's having a great time so I know that's not Dexter in your pool, so spit it out.

Melody's hand gently cups the side of J2H's face, her thumb on one cheek and her forefinger on the other side.  

J2H: Ok, I don't want to go to this party. I don't wanna be around the fucking Sins, Rage might put me to sleep by talking to me. Despayre still thinks we're friends, and I don't wanna spend a night around SCW people. Shit if I wanted to do that, I could have said fuck going to Greece and Africa and we coulda gone to Cuba to that party that English guy threw. I don't like being around people I work with. Half of them are brain dead moron until someone turns on a camera.

A look of sheer disappointment crosses Melody's face as she looks at J2H.

Melody: But Odette is one of my best friends. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even be in this business and you've known her and Gabriel for years.

Melody pouts her lip out, looking at J2H, the disappointment inching over her face with every awkward second of silence that passes.  

J2H: Yes, I've known them both for years, it doesn't change the fact I don't wanna be there. It's always stuff with your friends and no doubt you'll be dragging me to a million other things to d with your friends. It's like your friends mean more to you than how I feel at times.

Melody's face turns from a pout to a clenched jaw, causing her to protest through gritted teeth.

Melody: That's not true! Everything you've asked me to do for you, I've done it.

J2H: Not everything.

Melody: What's that meant to mean?

J2H just looks at Melody, causing her to sigh and change tact with him.

Melody: If it was your friends, I'd be there without question. We wouldn't be having this conversation.

J2H: What friends? I keep my circle of friends small for this very reason. This social bullshit ain't me anymore. I work my balls off for SCW and don't want to be forced to have to be friends with your friends, there's one or two that I really don't like so I would rather not be around them.  

Melody: What friends?

J2H: It doesn't matter right now, I just don't really want to go.

Melody: But you like Odette and Gabriel! So what's the problem?

He sighs deeply, looking up at Melody and pulling his hand on hers, now resting by her side, but Melody turns her head away in disappointment.

J2H: I am the outsider to all these SCW people. Every time I walk in a room with you, people look at us and wonder what the fuck is going on. I am by nature, an asshole who couldn't give a fuck about much in life. I walk in to a room with you at a party or something like that, people question what is going through your head.

Melody turns her head back, looking at J2H with sadness on her usual perky face.

Melody: Do I care what people think? If I did, I wouldn't be with you. I could have been with someone else if I wanted to.

J2H turns his head away from Melody, the look of sadness replaced with a more bewildered look.  

Melody: What?

J2H turns back, a stony look now on his face, causing more bewilderment.

J2H: Nothing, do go on.

Melody: It doesn't worry me what goes through their minds, it's about what goes through mine and I am happier walking in to a room with you, than walking in to a room without you.

Melody looks at J2H, in her mind knowing she is slowly getting through to him. She spins over the sun lounger, whipping her leg around him and straddling his lap, her hand on his chest.

Melody: Please come to the party. I really just want you there with me. We don't have to stay long, but I just wanna be there to see Odette, Gabriel and Lucas.

J2H sighs deeply, knowing he's been defeated.

J2H: Fine but not for long.

Melody bounces on J2H excitedly her hands on his chest as her legs straddle over his waist.

J2H: If Simpson looks out of the window right now, he's gonna have the shock of his life seeing you in that position.

Melody: Eep!

Melody stops bouncing and reaches down to wrap her arms around J2H's neck. He leans up slightly, letting her arms hang loosely around him before whispering in his ear.

Melody: Thank you.

J2H says nothing, his eyes averted towards the blue sky above. He slowly rolls his eyes down to see something in his pool.

J2H: Your duck is in my pool again.

Melody sits up, putting her hands on J2H's cheeks, giving him a sly wink.

Melody: Is that meant to be a double entendre thing? If so, shouldn't it be the other way around?

J2H: No, seriously, Dexter is in my pool again.

Melody shakes her head, a smile on her face.

Melody: Oh Jam, you tried that one earlier and it didn't work, so it's not gonna work now. Nice try buddy.

From behind Melody, just one noise is heard...

QUACK!

Melody's eyes narrow as she slowly turns her head around, catching a glimpse out of the corner of her eye.

Melody: Dexter!

Melody leans off of J2H, heading towards the pool as the scene fades out.

At the home of Gabriel and Odette Stevens, the party is in full swing. J2H and Melody Grace, fresh from their arrival stand in the living room of the two former SCW stars, stand surrounded by SCW personnel, the atmosphere between them now a little better than it was on their arrival. (Go check out Melody's promo for that). J2H casts his eye around the room, looking towards where Despayre and Rage converse, a blank look on Rage's face as he listens to an excitable Despayre waving is arms in the air as he explains something to him. J2H's eyes turn towards Synn as Synn looks towards Despayre. To the side of them, Jessie Salco, and her brother Jake stand, looking around the grand room that they stand in, nodding in approval, even if the music is exactly what they're used to. Melody tugs on J2H's arm, causing his attention to go from looking round the room, to her.

Melody: Are you ok?  

Her soft tone fills the air as he looks at her.

J2H: I'm fine, don't worry about me. Just enjoy the party.

Melody could tell that the conversation on the way to the party had effected him in some way, but couldn't figure out just how. Her fingers trace up and down his biceps as she looks at him.

Melody: Are you sure?

A smile crosses the young champions face as he turns towards her, resting his hand on her slender shoulders and looking deep in to her eyes.

J2H: Honestly, I'm fine and this is a party babe. You shouldn't be worrying about me or anything like that. You should be having a good time with one of your best friends.

Melody raises an eyebrow as he once again mentions friends, a common thing today but he quickly put her mind at ease by slipping his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

J2H: You worry too much. We're at a party so it should be fun, not worth thinking about all the other stuff.

He reassuringly squeezed Melody's shoulder, causing the blonde to smile towards him. Melody puts her arm around J2H, unable to resist hugging him from the side as she looks around the room.

Melody: We need to throw a party.

J2H: Why? Is it your birthday or something?

J2H looks towards the camera, staring blankly down it before looking back to Melody.

Melody: No, but there's some good people here and I told you no one was gonna worry about you being here.

J2H looks across the room to see Rage's eyes locked on him, staring past Despayre and towards the SCW World champion. J2H returns his look, with a look of confidence.

J2H: Oh you say that now babe, but you wait till the beer starts flowing and people think they're better than they are and they'll be coming at me.

Melody kisses J2H on the cheek, her lips pressing softly on to his skin.

Melody: You worry too much babe.

Her almost whisper seems to take the sting out of J2H's thoughts as he firmly squeezes his arm around her shoulder, causing an involuntary smile to break out over her face.  

J2H: I don't know about that. Last thing I need is that big gorilla over there trying to accidentally, and I use that term loosely, accidentally injure me, just cause he can't get his hands on my title any other way.

As he comments that, he points his head towards Rage, now in deep conversation with Synn.

J2H: I wouldn't put it past him, considering how I've bitch slapped him down time after time again and will always do so because he isn't good enough. An accident would be the only way he'll end up competition for my title.

Melody: Now you're just being paranoid, Jam. He's not gonna come anywhere near you, it's a party thrown by The Seven Deadly Sins. People know better than to start trouble at these things or all hell will break lose. You're safer here than you think you are so don't worry. How about I go and get us a drink and maybe you can relax.

J2H: Sure babe.

Melody: Beer?

J2H quickly and firmly shakes his head.

J2H: I think I'll stick to the water tonight.

Melody's mouth falls open at she looks at her man, moving around in front of him. She puts her hand on his forehead, checking his temperature.

Melody: Are you feeling ok? Do I need to call a doctor? An open bar and you don't want to drink? You must be sick Jam.

J2H smiles, rolling his eyes at her joking ways.

J2H: Smart ass.

Melody smiles at J2H as she takes her hand away from his head.

Melody: Seriously, what's wrong? Free bar Jam, free, not costing a thing, surely you should be all over that.

J2H: Babe, everywhere I go is a free bar. People are always buying me drinks and shit, but ya know, this week, I gotta be a little smarter and stay off the alcohol. I got a huge match on Sunday, not because of Dmitri, but because I don't know what that freak is gonna do. I don't know if he's coming at me with everything he got, or if he just wants to say he hung with me in the ring.

Melody: Well look at it like this. You know you can beat Rage, right?

J2H raises his eyebrows at Melody, a blank look on his face.

J2H: Think? I know I could beat Rage on his best day and my worst day. There's is no doubt about that at all.

Melody: Ok, well you know you can beat Rage, but Rage beat Dmitri, so by that logic, you should be able to beat Dmitri without any problems at all.

An impressed look crosses J2H's face as he nods slowly at Melody.

J2H: How can I really argue with that logic? I know I should be able to beat this guy with  no problems at all, but I don't wanna take him lightly. The guy has been in the ring for a few months here and I don't think he should be jumping up this high just like that, so I got a point to prove with him, so I'll stick to the water and we'll celebrate on Sunday after I beat him.

Melody: Alright, I'll be back in a minute or two, or ten if I start talking to someone.

Melody wraps her arms around J2H, giving him a quick squeeze before moving towards a make shift bar area. He looks behind him, spying a chair nearby and moves towards it, sitting in the middle of three and continuing to look around the area. He looks towards where food table is set up along a nearby wall, where a big silver punch bowl is seen with cups either side. He notices Evie Baang, manager of Bad Company holding a silver flask in her hand, pouring something from it and in to the punch bowl. A smile breaks out over his face as he watches what's going on.  

J2H: Classic spiking the punch bowl.

He turns his head to the opposite direction, watching Alex Rush and Kale Smith surrounded by women, both men holding a beer in each hand and looking towards the women, Alex's eyes a little lower than eye contact level. He looks towards his left hand side where he sees Jessie Salco, her phone in hand scanning it around the room.

J2H: If ever there was a craze that needs to go away quicker than it started, that is it.

Before he can continue, the birthday girl herself, Odette Stevens sits next to him, catching his attention as looks to his right.

Odette: Hello James.

He quickly blinks as he sees Odette.

J2H: Odette, happy birthday.

Odette: Thank you and thank you for coming tonight. I wasn't sure that you was gonna be here. I've heard you don't like these social things.

J2H: Melody has her ways of getting me to go places.

A smile crosses his face as he looks at Odette.

J2H: But you're right, I do try and avoid the social scene since I won the belt. I spend so much time around people with the title belt trying to sell the company, I don't mind the quiet moments, but I'm happy to be here. It's been a while since I've seen you.

Odette: It has been. You seem to be doing well for yourself, SCW World Champion, becoming more and more popular and having Melody on your arm. I'm happy for you.

J2H: Thanks, not sure on the more and more popular thing though considering there is someone out there lobbying against me to lose the title constantly, no matter what I do. That guy would do anything to see me lose the belt, so can't say popular but having Melody on my arm does make things seem a whole lot better.

Odette smiles at him.

Odette: You do make a great couple. I speak to Melody a lot and when she made her big move, she was delighted that you guys worked things out. She called me screaming oh my God over and over again. She happier than I've ever seen her before.

J2H: I'm glad she's happy.

Odette: Me too.

Odette looks across the room, looking towards Melody standing at the bar area, waiting in a line to get to the front.  

Odette: In fact I need to go speak to Melody, but grab yourself a drink and enjoy the night James, and I will catch up with you a little bit later.

J2H: Have a great night, sorry I couldn't get Kid Rock for your birthday again, like I did all those years ago, but he's a busy guy.

Odette flashes J2H a smile as she stands up, thinking back to when he did indeed get Kid Rock to meet her as a birthday present. She gives him a quick nod before heading off in the direction of Melody, leaving J2H to look around the room once more, watching a small crowd of people on the dance floor area as the song "Want You To Want Me" by Jason Derulo starts to play. He turns his head towards Melody, deep in conversation with Odette near the bar, Melody holding drinks in both hands.

J2H: Well that's me lost her for a while.

He closes his eyes, running his hands over the back of his neck as he looks around the room. He stands up, moving through the crowd towards a window, looking out on the grounds outside, lit up by outdoor lights, showing a patio area. He looks for an open door, moving along the room to see a door open, letting a cool breeze blow through the warm house created by body heat and takes a deep breath, breathing in deeply, letting the air run through his lungs. He looks around, spotting no-one, he stares in to the sky, turning from day to night. He looks down at his watch before a voice behind him causes him to turn around to see that former SCW World Champion and host of this party, Gabriel stands outside behind him.

Gabriel: Nice evening, eh?

J2H nods in agreement.

J2H: It is.

Gabriel: What are you doing out here? Hiding from the party?

J2H: Nah, just needed a minute or two from sitting around in there.

Gabriel moves next to J2H, looking out on the grounds.

Gabriel: Something on your mind?

J2H looks at Gabriel with a lowered eyebrows.

J2H: What makes you say that?

Gabriel: Well being married so long, kinda get to work these things out. The look on your face, relationship thing.

J2H looks behind him, through the window towards Melody Grace, still talking with Odette. He turns back to Gabriel with lowered eyebrows.

J2H: I wouldn't say it's a problem. It's just, ah, I dunno.

A quizzical look crosses J2H as he exhales.

J2H: Why do you care anyway?

Gabriel: I remember the days, years ago when Synn made you that offer. You could have been one of us by now. Plus when Melody's happy, Odette's happy and when Odette's happy, I tend to live a much happier life. I don't know what's going on with you guys but look at her.

Gabriel turns and points through the window, towards Melody as she stands talking to Gabriel's own wife, Odette.

Gabriel: Go, take a look.

Reluctantly, J2H turns around to where Gabriel has pointed. He casts his eye over the two talking. Melody turns her head to look towards J2H, flashing him a smile.  

Gabriel: She does that every chance she gets. She looks at you like Odette looks at me, and look where we've gone. When you get someone that looks at you in that way, that's the one you need to keep. That's the one you hold on to. Trust me, when you're happy at home, you're better at work. You end up going in focused and that's another thing I think you're struggling with this week.

J2H looks at Gabriel curiously, as he flicks his hair back behind his ear.

J2H: Again, what makes you say that?

Gabriel: Because I've been there, I've done that, I've doubted myself walking to the ring. I've walked in to the unknown like you are about to.

J2H: How did you handle that?

Gabriel: Remembered that I was the damn champion for a reason. I remembered that it doesn't matter who the hell is coming up against you, that you was the champion for a reason and they were sitting there more nervous than what you are. They watch you and think they know you and what you can do in the ring, but it's nothing like actually being in the ring with you. One match, I thought I was fucked, then I saw the look in my opponents eye when he looked up and I knew I had him beat at that point. When Dmitri walks down the ring, he will have the same look in his eye.

J2H's face turns to contemplation as he thinks about the words of advice given to him from someone considered a SCW legend.

Gabriel: And keep Melody close, she will balance you out.

Gabriel puts his hand on J2H's shoulder, looking across at his wife beckoning him in.

Gabriel: Looks like I'm in demand. Good luck on Sunday.

Gabriel turns to walk away, moving in to the house as Melody passes him by on the way out, holding a bottle of water in one hand and a glass with a dark soda looking drink in another. Melody lowers her eyebrows as she approaches him.

Melody: What was all that about?

J2H looks at her as she hands him the water, a smiling on his face.

J2H: Just getting some good advice gorgeous.

J2H puts his arm around her waist, keeping the water bottle away from her back, and pulls her in close.

J2H: Some very good advice.

He smiles at Melody as the scene fades

A cold wind blows through an old and dusty building, one unfamiliar to the eyes that watch the scene. The moon creeps through a broken window, darkness formed perfectly in the dead of night outside the window as the beam of the moon shine down on worn out wooden flooring. To the right, a man can be seen laying down on his front, his hand on his blonde hair. The man slowly starts to stir, placing his right hand under his shoulder and forcing his body lopsidedly off the floor. He matches it with his left hand to push himself on his knees, his head bowed low. He flicks his head up to show his face as J2H, dust and dirt covering his cheeks, his eyes weary.

J2H: The fuck...

He forces himself on to his knees, straightening up and looking around the unknown area.

J2H: For fucks sake.

He stands up slowly, planting his right foot first before lifting his body up and putting his left foot on the floor, looking around.

J2H: I get it, horror story focus because I'm facing that thing on Sunday.

J2H looks down at his body, dust from the floor covering black leather pants and a black see through mesh shirt. He dusts himself off with the back of his hand. His face turns to curiosity as he feels a thick leather strap down the front of his shirt, cutting across his body. He moves his other hand over his chest to find another leather strap, crossing over the first. He traces his fingers backwards, up towards his shoulder, his fingertips making contact with metal. Reaching back, J2H grabs on to two handles, pulling them forward and lifting, pulling from behind him, two sharp and shiny swords, the handles carved with dragons. J2H rolls his eyes.

J2H: Great...

Sarcasm drips from his tone.

J2H: I go to a party, I go home, fall asleep with that freak on my mind and end up in broken down old house, to talk about him in my head. Well I guess if he can rip off True Blood, I can be Blade or something. Could be worse, I could be standing here dressed like Buffy.

J2H holds the swords out in front of him, cutting the moonlight in two as it bounces off the silver bladed sword and reflecting across the room.

J2H: Yeah, I went there with the True Blood shit, because that's who you say you are Dmitri. An ancient vampire who has been walking the earth for centuries, all over the world and all that bullshit. Real original.

He holds the swords over his shoulders.

J2H: I'm fucking shocked the people who made True Blood haven't called gimmick infringement with you trying to be Bill Compton, but believe me Dmitri, you are no Bill Compton.

J2H looks around the room before looking up.

J2H: You know, whoever controls these dream things, can you just wake me up now and I'll do all this tomorrow? I'll go find a haunted house, dress up and talk about this pointless, line jumping piece of shit that just committed career suicide.

Before anything else can happen, something tackles J2H down from behind, knocking one of the swords out of his hand and sending it flying across the room, the other drops to his side. J2H struggles to turn on to his back as he sees a long dark haired man pinning him to the floor, his eyes red and blood shot, his skin pale and dry. The man places his hands on struggling J2H's shoulders before opening his mouth to reveal fangs.

J2H: Well no prizes for guessing what you are.

As the sarcastic tones fall from J2H's voice, the vampire thrusts his teeth towards J2H's neck, but J2H fends him off with a headbutt to his nose. J2H reaches out to the sword to his right and grips it, swinging it around and thrusting it through the heart of the vampire. He slumps to one side and J2H pushes him off him. He looks down the camera.

J2H: Just note, no vampires were harmed in the making of this video, because clearly, VAMPIRES DON'T EXIST OUTSIDE TELEVISION!

J2H sits up calmly, looking at the fallen vampire.

J2H: Are you that fucking stupid to think this is reality?

J2H stands up, dusting himself off once more.

J2H: Seriously, these people don't exist. These people are about as real as leprechauns. You know why these idiots do it? To try and strike fear in to the hearts of people. They get sexually turned on by scaring people, it's all a rush in their heads. I mean come on, drinking blood? Do you people know nothing about science?

J2H moves over towards his second sword, reaching to the floor and picking it up.

J2H: You can't even have a blood transfusion without having the same blood type. Whatever we drink goes in to our bloodstream, therefore no one can drink the blood of someone with a different blood type. Yet these things....

J2H points down with his sword to the fallen vampire.

J2H: These things build a whole little fake lifestyle on it. Are you trying to tell me these are immune to all disease in the world? Before anyone starts with the undead bullshit, you have to be alive first to become undead, therefore this guy, he was human, he still has human in him. So do you guys really believe Dmitri is more than a man?

A quick shake of J2H's head indicates his feeling towards the matter.

J2H: He is not more than a man, and if they're human, I can beat them and I will beat them. Dmitri is no more a vampire than I am. He probably even has a boring shitty real name like John, or Pete, or Nigel. Fuck, he might even be a Cecil, but he certainly isn't a vampire. Forget the fear that they bring and look at it with your eyes fucking open. Why would anyone base themselves on things that always lose?

A noise distracts J2H from behind and he spins around to see two more vampires, one male, one female, moving towards him. J2H lifts his swords.

J2H: Didn't you fucking hear me? You idiots never win! You always get hunted, you always die, you're stupid as shit.

The two approach and J2H casually shrugs his shoulders, fending them off with the swords swinging in front of them. As the first moves him closer, he swipes the blade across the males chest, before spinning three hundred and sixty degrees and swinging the other sword, taking his head right off. He drops to the floor and an arrogant look crosses J2H's face.

J2H: This motherfuckers got skills bitch!

He looks at the female one, a smile on his face as he looks in to red eyes.  

J2H: Learn a lesson lady, you just don't win, no vampire wins. I know you probably don't watch much television but trust me, you just don't win.

The woman lunges towards him, but he drives the sword presumably through her, the camera just on J2H's face and the back of the female vampires head. A thump is heard as she drops towards the floor.  

J2H: Told you, vampires just don't win at anything.

J2H pulls back on the sword, holding both in front of him.

J2H: So why Dmitri? Why base yourself on one of lives legitimate losers? Why base yourself on things that never win? Everything you see about this fake lifestyle of yours, does one little vampire stand up and walk out victorious? Nope, not one. I know you're not real but let's play along as if you are and let's see how "Your people" are depicted, shall we?

J2H smiles as he pulls the swords to his sides, placing them on the floor.

J2H: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, a show about hunting your "kind" Dmitri, where a teenage girl would go out and hunt people that you want to copy. Your "people" got their asses handed to them by a little girl. Wow, doesn't that make you feel proud, isn't that a good reason to follow this bullshit mythology? A mythology where little girls can take you down, this is not good for you Dmitri. Following something so easily slayed. Let's take a look at Blade, he's pretty bad ass, only part vampire but those full blooded ones, did they survive the attacks from the part human? Nope. They got fucking slaughtered by one man. Supernatural, Sam and Dean Winchester, they walked in to vampire nests, chopped off heads, saved the damsel in distress, walked out, got a beer and moved on.

J2H stops for a second as he points to sword towards the camera.

J2H: This is not looking good for you, is it? The signs are not lining up for you at all in this situation, are they Dmitri?

He pulls the sword away as he hears the sound of footsteps behind him, short timing in between them. He glances over his shoulder, seeing a forth running towards him. He sidesteps, putting a foot out and tripping the running vampire before off camera, driving the swords through his back, pushing through to the decrepit wooden floor below. He pulls the swords out and shakes his head disappointingly.

J2H: You're meant to be a vampire, no a fucking clown! Time for you to change your music from creepy organ shit, to music they play in a big top!

J2H clears his throat.

J2H: Where was I? Ah yes, vampires being a bunch of pussies.

An arrogant look crosses his face as he steps in to the moonlight coming through the broken window, the light of the single beam shining off the blood soaked sword.  

J2H: How we go back to True Blood here? There were a couple of pretty bad ass vamps in that, don't get me wrong, but normal people, regular people with regular jobs were taking them down. People with the brain power of ants were cutting them down for fun. Again, it doesn't exactly look good for what you follow Dmitri, does it? You know what made  you and the people who follow this bullshit, even more like a bunch of wimpy little pussies?

J2H looks at the blood covered sword.

J2H: Twilight! I mean how the fuck do you recover from being portrait as love lorn glittery little bastards, and still try and act all scary?

A laugh escapes J2H's lips as he slowly shakes his head.

J2H: That is more than  impossible to recover from, yet you still sit there and try to make yourself look all scary. It's a joke, it's an embarrassment, at that point, maybe you shoulda thrown a sheet over you, with cut out eye holes and become a ghost because people still fear them, no one can possibly fear you anymore. Not even that dentist work you have going on can make people fear you after something like that made you look so fucking stupid Dmitri.

J2H shakes his head and turns and walks through the house, the floorboards creaking as his weight presses down on the aged boards. He steps through an archway to where he sees a room full of candles, held up in gothic styled candelabras, wax dripping down the side of the silver decor. In the middle of the room sits a wooden coffin, held high on two wooden legs at either end of a polished casket. J2H points his swords at the coffin.

J2H: And the classic Dmitri, where it all started I guess you would say. The man who is to vampirism, what Ron. L Hubbard is to Scientology, and believe me, both of them are on the same level on the bullshit meter, the man who started this whole fake little shit storm, Dracula. I guess he would be your God, right?

J2H steps in to the room further, looking at the wooden coffin.

J2H: Let's look at the man who started the craze of vampirism, Dracula. Now if you believe all the bullshit stated, that this was a man who had no reflection.... Yet his hair was always perfect.... HELLO!

J2H rolls his eyes at the thought.

J2H: Didn't that raise a red flag, ya Russian freak? When you decided to follow him and his culture, didn't that raise any kind of doubts that maybe, just maybe it's all bullshit? How about the fact that he does not cast a shadow? Didn't that one set alarm bells off in your head that maybe this guy just might be full of shit. Not casting a shadow is not supernatural, it's not magic, it's called bullshit Dmitri and you swallowed it. You believed it like you believe you can beat me and take my championship out of my fingers. Him not casting a shadow and you taking my title are both as believable as each other. It's not true, it's not happening. He can defy gravity? Someone else wrote a fictional story about that too, it was a movie called Superman, again, like you and your beliefs, pure fiction. Let's go with turning in to a bat.

He tilts his head to the side, looking down the camera with an unimpressed smirk on his face.  

J2H: Really?

Another roll of the eyes and a sharp head shake comes from the champion.

J2H: Ok, so every organ in your body gets smaller, including your brain, yet you still have the thinking capacity of a fully grown, functional human. I'm not buying that at all. Preferred victims are women... That just tells me that poor old Drac had anger issues towards women. Did they laugh too much at him when he dropped those pants so swore revenge on women kind? He never did look like he was packing a punch in the trouser department.

J2H walks towards the coffin, spying a wooden chair nearby. He slides the swords behind him and in to their holsters on his back. He walks towards the chair and lifts it upside down, ripping the leg clean off it and holding it in his hand. He moves towards the side of the coffin.

J2H: This is what you believe Dmitri, this is what you choose to follow. This is what you decided to base your life on, and this should show you that what you chose to be all that time ago, what you really believed to be, is all a lie, based on lies that you swallowed. Man, it's gonna be one hell of a shock when you drop down with a heart attack or something because you are not invincible, you are no undead, you have not walked the earth for hundreds of years, you have done none of that stuff. You've just been like everyone else, born in like the 70s or something, grew up in front of a television watching all those late night monster stories and believing what the television told you to believe. You found a connection with horror because well, you was probably just like him, a sad little loner, rejected by everyone so you thought you'd follow the myth. The things with myths Dmitri, is not all of them are true, they're just there cause someone wrote a book about a fictional character and you were too fucking dumb to know what fiction really is.

J2H tosses the chair leg in to the air and catches it with his left hand.

J2H: This shows above all else to be following a false idle that you are a delusional piece of shit. This shows that you're not exactly a great judge of who to follow and who to be around. It bleeds in to your wrestling life. Seriously, you're teaming with James Tuscini for fucks sake! Are you the only one that doesn't see that you are two very different people, too different to actually be taken as a team? The best teams blend together well, they have a bond and look at you two, a man who believes in the non existent, and a stereotypical angry Italian.

J2H puts his hand on top of the coffin lid, his thumb just underneath the wooden top.

J2H: It's like teaming someone from the Addams Family with Mario or Luigi. It's like an elephant fucking a giraffe! It just doesn't fit and it just doesn't work, yet somehow in your mind, it does, somehow in that head of yours, it makes perfect sense. Let me tell you, it makes as much sense as believing in a man who lives on blood, yet catches no disease, who can turn in to a bat, and comb his hair straight while having no reflection!

J2H runs his free right hand through his hair as he looks at the coffin.

J2H: This is a man who believes he deserves to be in the main event at Summer XXXTreme IV. First off Dmitri, that's not happening one way or another. First off, even if you get lucky enough to beat me, the match is being signed before our match, so you can go fuck yourself and get in line. Secondly, it will be signed a two out of three fall match which is impossible to do triple threat. Didn't think of that, did ya moron?

J2H holds up three fingers.

J2H: And three, you're not going to beat me anyway, so you will be nowhere near my title, you'll be nowhere near any main event with me. You'll be down teaming with your odd couple partner while I deal with the big matches and making this company great again. Lets be honest, no one would want to be involved in SCW if you was the champion. Imagine sponsors sitting there waiting to meet the champion, and a delusional fuck like you turns up, talking about blood and sacrifice. People will be pulling their money out faster than you can blind. Less people will turn up for a meet and greet with you, than they would for a Rage meet and great, and only two people turn up for him, and he's related to both of them. Me shooting you down now, beating you in this non title match is my way of stopping you from ever being at the top Dmitri. Me beating you is to stop you jumping the line of people who deserve to be at the top, to stop people from turning off.

J2H switches the chair leg to his right hand.

J2H: No one wants to see a man who can't define between reality and fiction with my championship belt, so I will stop you before you can even be considered a main event guy. I will stop you before you have any claim to my belt. You're as deluded as Rage is with his entitlement issues to my belt, but I'm telling you that you will never have this belt while I have it, you will not defeat me on Sunday, you won't even come close. You will sit and fail like everyone else has so far.

J2H lifts the coffin lid and a man lies in the coffin, a stereotypical Dracula, dressed in black pants, with a white shirt and oversized collar, along with a black cape pulled partially over his body. J2H raises the wooden chair leg above his head.

J2H: Your hopes die on Sunday Dmitri, your dreams of ever getting called the number one contender to my title ends on Sunday. You will never get your hands on my title, nor will you ever be in the same ring as me. You can go back to where you belong and that's in the mid card doing absolutely nothing noteworthy. Being a vampire is not reality, nor is the thought that you'd ever be as good as me. That's real talk bitch.

J2H drives the chair leg down in to the heart of Dracula in the coffin as he looks dead in to the camera and the scene fades out.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 07:54:11 PM by Mark Ward »
>