Author Topic: darkness  (Read 332 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
darkness
« on: April 05, 2013, 04:06:39 PM »
 *The medical room*

Medic: We just need to shoot another staple in your head Goth, just to close the wound.

“Just get on with it, I ain’t got…. Damn!!!”

Medic: I told you not to talk when I tell you what we were going to do Goth, but your all fixed up now. Now you need to take a few weeks rest to get back to…

“Why don’t you just shut up, give me a beer and let me just get wasted for a change? I have never heard a crying little whining bitch of a medic before. Concerned of my well being? Since when? Last week I had a hardcore match with Rage, now I had one with Kain. Since when does my body need rest??”

The medic stares at the wrestler that is sweaty, bloodied and bruised after a gruelling contest with Kain that ended in a no contest. The match that Goth wanted, the match that he needed to prove a point and it ended up like that

“You are just as pathetic as that referee out there, I mean come on? A hardcore match? A grudge match? Ending up in a no contest? Just because of how Sapphi couldn’t contain herself? Just because I made Kain’s bitch turn into a raging.... (the comment has been bleeped out by the censorship of the SCW)”

The medic cannot believe what he is hearing

Another tag team match…..

Goth can be seen sitting in a room, the window is open as we see some rays of light shine in. He is wearing pants that reaches his knees and an open blouse. He is holding a glass of wine in his hand as he is smoking a cigar.

“I guess I need to make another deal with the Devil to get my hands on that coward, so what they do? They unite me in another tag team match, another tag team partner. Another opponent, another tale that I just cannot contain myself to tell. Something that seems to be the ongoing tale between me and Kain when it comes down to the bosses of the SCW. In the AWA I would have settled the score my way…, but then again. I guess they just don’t want to see their price possession walk off in shame… once again…”

Goth touches his head with his hand holding his cigar, he feels the staples inside his head. Rubbing them as he knows that the wound is still fresh.

“Or has the big oaf ran off to Underwood? Begging for him to nurse his wounds and take care of his woman. Worried he may get killed the next week stepping in the ring with whomever he faces? She saw his destiny, she saw his future inside the ring with me. Hell she even scratched my bag with that chair, I know what it is like to feel helpless when you see someone suffer inside that ring”.

He puts the cigar back to his mouth and then follows it up with blowing out some smoke in the open air.

“The young lions, whatever. I mean seriously, a team with an identity crisis. One is loyal to his nutsack and the other to someone else’s. And what do I get? Brother Grimm, a figure that seems to be building his own world… walking with his mind through the darkness that I can recognize somewhere… somehow to some figure that knows the path through the darkside all too well”.

His eyes close as he puts his glass to his mouth and drinks from it. He savours the taste of the wine as he puts the glass down for a bit.

“What is it that makes Kain so untouchable? Is it the fact that he likes to kiss the asses of everyone that manages to do something to keep him away from me? Or is it the fact that since I put my hunting eyes upon him, that everyone else wants to do as well. I mean you Burke… why in the hell did you come out of your beauty sleep and urge yourself to impact? Is it the fact that your life is going nowhere under the tutelage of Koji? I can’t blame you, the fuck has got no clue what leadership is. The idiot has got his eyes set on his sister, who only dreams of running off in the no man’s land that is insanity. And then there is you Burke, aligning yourself with someone that does not like the bosses. Who cares, but you interfering in my match? With Kain?”

Goth’s eyes close, he feels the pain in his ribs and then chuckles a few moments later.

“Oh I just love to feel the pain of bruised ribs, it makes you remember why you do what you do inside that ring. Brutality in it’s finest art form…. Do you know what brutality is all about Burke? Brutality to interfere in my business? Just because you wish to make a point… because you wish to get someone wanking off to his wet spot in his pants, just because he has a hunger for power… are you stupid Burke? If you assaulted me for that spot I would have understood… I choose to align myself with Mark and Christian… just so I could get Kain”

“But you decided to attack someone that has issues making his decisions for himself. He usually stands in front of the mirror, wondering whether he would wear his pink bra or his black corset. I’m sure that Kain is going to utter out this coming show that he has got done with me and would vow to avenge himself to face you. Because you hurt him, you made him not get his patented victory upon me… while deep down inside his thick skull he is thanking you. Thanking you for coming to his aid, even the biggest coward would sacrifice his own body to get away from a lynching. Something I would have granted him a million times, but then you came…”

His eyes are fierce, his reflection upon his face is visible showing that he has no pleasure in what he is talking about.

“You came and took it away from me, why Burke? Why would you soil your pants with destiny? Why would you walk into my path of destruction uninvited? Why would you dare to take away my spotlight? Why would you even dare to consider it is your moment to stick your stinking nose into the eyes of those who really could give a crap? It really does not matter, to me you are already dead…”

His eyes close, there is no patented chuckle. His face is as cold as the night that froze over the entire world during the ice age. He closes his fist and waits for the moment to come to strike, but then the tension subsides.

“I knew that people always hated me, people never could give a crap what I did. But they also could not stand it if I did something that they never could. First I was a freak, then I was a victim of their own insanity. It troubles me to think that I would walk down the path of being victimized by society… not accepting me for who I am. Troubling the soul that makes you wonder, wonder why in the hell they would hate me. As society always tells you to respect and love your next of kin… oh how pathetic words sound like coming from the mouths of office bitches.”

His hand touches his chin, we see his holding the cigar between a few fingers. His rubbing touches another scar, an old one this time from a battle he has had many years ago.

“A young lion is often resembled as reckless, reckless without thought. Without assumption, without a clue what his actions would do to him. Until it is too late of course, I wonder how you would feel about the recklessness of your partner Trevor? Is it that makes you wonder whether you have done enough to make him feel at home? Or have you stared into the darkness of your own light? The light that you wanted it to have the championship belts to be your price. A price that makes you realize you are just a joke. You have clearly abandoned the holy grasp of reality that a team should have. You know what I’m talking about don’t you?”

“You should have known, you should have known that your partner does not care about your pitiful existence. I can imagine that you are thinking to yourself what you could have done? Ever made an intention in your entire life to step out of your own anonymity and share it with that of your partner? Blindness is a sign of weakness my friend, weakness is a sign of being a loner. A loner that never intends to extends his hand to ask for help in the first place. And that’s where you fail…. Realize that you are a joke of a tag team partner Trevor..”

His eyes open, we see bloodshed in them. He has no intention to show kindness or any other sympathetic sign of emotion.

“You see Trevor, deep down inside your stinking gut you knew, you knew that nothing you could do would stop Mark for doing this. Hell, I’ve crossed the paths of those who dared to trust me too much. I did what Mark did, think about myself when I realized that my partner was taking too much credit for your work. Even my own blood brother Trevor. Even my own Blood Brother had to suffer the consequences of my hard labour, labour that tells you that I want to have an equal… not a person that I need to wash his back because he has an itch… right Brother Grimm???”

“Brother Grimm….”

A whisper escapes his lips, a whisper that would almost makes it impossible to hear what he has said.

“If I had a brother, what would it be… and I do not mean this rhetorical as my own blood brother has become eventually my equal. But the fact that we both have moved on… the paths will not cross here… a brotherly bond has been whispered in stone to be etched. A brother… a grim personification of sadism… a brotherly bond of the darkness where we do not need to stare in each other’s irises of our eyes… to know the sadism is there. The mind bonds easily wouldn’t it Grimm? A path of where you would whisper upon a truth to be told. The obviousness of what is more than merely the pale skin and dark clothing. The finger paint that means something more than merely the freakness that men like Trevor and Mark never wish to understand. Tell me Grimm, ever wondered what it would have been to stare into a mirror of your own soul? And have it stare back at you as a living personification of evil? Rather than merely a piece of glass that reflects nothing more than you?”

He grabs the glass, he puts it against his lips for a moment or two before placing it back to the ground. Following it up with inhaling his cigar.

People are noticing a change in reality, a reality that I could never bond with a joke like Casper. What made him think that we would be a team for much longer? I understand he has tried, but trying to impress someone is more than be someone’s partner huh Grimm? What will you act upon? Or are your intentions perfectly clear to the naked eye? Those who are darkened with their own reality that nothing is real anymore…”

“I once knew a girl….”

There is a sign of his wicked smile, we can see his patented smile that we have gotten to know and love from him.

“A girl that only had one vision about my greatness, she only saw the victories and the money that I made. She never experienced the insanity that would cross someone’s mind when you are going throught he dirt of the wrestling industry. Oh did I enjoy breaking her in to the insanity, to the point where she begged me to stop. Of course I never did… I mean why would I? I needed the joy to relive the wrestling stress, only through a different way. Something you would agree with me wouldn’t you Grimm?”

“I feel I’m neglecting something…”

His eyes are showing a new sign of pleasure, he has a task in mind to fulfil.

“Burke and Irons, two young guns that are so troubled in their own identity that I’m awaiting for them to shed their skin and to show their true identity. The problem remains boys that shedding your skin is only skin deep. Nothing more, nothing to the point where I would consider getting redemption of what has happened. A tear can be shed, blood can be spilled and bones can be broken. But redemption is where I see suffering, where I see pain upon their faces and regret in their eyes. Redemption is something that would utter the pleasure of breaking them in like that girl…”

“Pleasure and pain mix well young lions…. To the point where I would watch over your shoulders and stare into the eyes of Koji.. a man that has been troubling himself since day one that his path crossed mine. A man that thought, assumed, predicted victory for himself and only relived setback after setback. Tell me young lions, will you make him enjoy success? Or just have another chapter in your historic alliance as failure… a point where at least one dared to do something with his life before dying in vain…. While the other needs his neck snapped like a twig”

The cigar is being put to his mouth, enjoying a few smokes before puffing out some clouds.

“I enjoy a good cigar, just like showing some punks some lessons on how to get down to the point of accepting defeat. I know it sounds cocky boys, but trust me… defeat is what you deserve. Don’t think just because I am about to face a champion that I will hold back. That I will play second fiddle and watch Grimm do all the destroying… it’s quite simple, I only know one speed and that is full speed. I know one direction and that’s straight through you. And who can put your minds at ease? Not the partner that draws his own conclusions, not the partner that enjoys the light shine bright upon himself and not the manager that likes to stick his hand down his pants and feels nuts”.

“No Grimm, I feel a moment of darkness surrounding the clouded minds of two punks and their manager. Troubled souls are a meal best served when it drowns straight down your throats. A meal that drowns their sorrow, a meal that makes you wish for the day to come that darkness is the thing that people once again needs to worry… tell me Burke… tell me Irons… Tell me Koji… do you fear the darkness??”

With that Goth chuckles as he blows out the smoke into the camera as the shot fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>