Author Topic: Next step  (Read 311 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Next step
« on: May 11, 2018, 07:42:15 PM »
 #OOC Have a pounding headache for the last couple days off and on. Sorry didn't want to no show.

A Lot has happened in the last two weeks.  Joshua got screwed out of the Roulette Championship.  He has been accused of being a racist.  On the plus side Joshua has a partner for the new Mixed Tag Team Championships.  Bad thing is where management would love to see Joshua not get a shot.  That goes double for his partner Jessie.

“You know I have had two weeks since my loss where I was screwed out of a championship that was rightfully mine.  But I look back at who it was.  It was the man who held the Tag Championships when I stole his partner so this is a couple years in the making screwing.  I know Mark and Chris state they knew nothing but they sent him down there to screw me out of a title.  Then Chris come out when Jessie and I stated that we deserve the championships handed to us.  Not only that he had his tail the current World Bombshell Champion Mikah putting her two cents in.  Of course Christian sucked up to her saying whatever she said was great because she is a champion and a leader of the women's locker room.  Really I think she is a horrid champion.  I will put it to you this way Kris is a leader and knows what is going on and deals with it.  Mikah lets her locker room run amok and she allows for an unsafe environment.  Now they are putting me up against a new comer?”

Joshua walks around.

“I am done.”

Joshua gets out of the ring.