Author Topic: CC200  (Read 292 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
CC200
« on: December 15, 2017, 11:45:46 AM »
 OOC: I had alot of ideas but couldn't get them down on paper.

“Yeah I lost last week.  It was a fluke and I shouldn’t have lost I should have won due to interference by his tag partner.  But you know that is one thing that I loved to take advantage of as well when I had a tag partner.  Even during the match I bend the rules some.  That’s knowing your rule book.  So now for #200 I don’t have the match I requested.  Am I mad?  Yes I am but I still have a match against someone that has been looking in from the outside and now that SCW is closing wants to make a name and say he wrestled here in SCW?  Give me a break that's like being the backup quarterback on the Super Bowl winning team and getting a ring and getting that added to your resume.  Now this week this newcomer wants to be welcomed to SCW.  I will do that my way.  Kind of like that Frank Sinatra song I did it my way.  Now you may ask yourself what does the Acquin way of welcoming entail?  I have been a veteran here in SCW for quite some time.  I was in the first match to decide who the very first SCW Internet champion was.  That was a masterpiece of a match.  After that the management puts me into matches against folks coming in thinking they would get an easy win over me?  I don’t like putting new talent over on me.  If you get a win on me it is because you worked your ass off during the match and not just handed to you.”

Joshua walks around the ring.

“I am the bar to test new folks coming into SCW.  Some I have beat down and injured them and we never see them again.  Some have beat me and they contended for gold here in SCW.  The thing is management looks upon me so well that they use me to test the new folks.  They have also given the direction to me to make sure they are SCW quality.  So in a sense I am like the old training federation for SCW.  I think it was ASW.  Anyway after it shut down they needed to have a way to test new guys and they saw what I was able to do and the management came and talked to me to test the rookies.”

Joshua thinks about what he is going to say next.

“People out there want to know what Joshua is going to do next.  Funny thing is that even I don’t know what I am going to do.  Am I going to retire?  I don’t know.  The thing I know is that I am going to look at all my options.  Would I like to work with the folks here in SCW?  Hell yes I would.  I enjoy the interactions I have had here.  I would love to see a reunion show mabe quartley.  Maybe a Blast from the Past.  Those were fun matches that would break up the normal matches we have here.  Not saying the normal matches are bad, just saying that in a normal tag match you are not forced to tag out when the other team tags out.  You get to know how to help others out in the tournament.  But at the end of the day I know Mark and Chris have our best interest, they could let it die a slow and grueling death and then one day we are all out of work.  But they have done the class thing and have gone to other companies to find us home.”