Author Topic: In the beginning.  (Read 293 times)

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
In the beginning.
« on: July 21, 2017, 10:44:55 PM »
 The screen was dark and the Sin City Wrestling fans, knew that was a sign that they were going to witness the viewing of the recently crowned Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion. As the Screen started to flicker to life, her figure could be seen as she walked her way towards the camera. Her hips swaying from side to side as she glided across the floor. Eating up the space between her starting place and the camera. It didn’t take long for the cameras to pan in on her usual all black dress, her long black hair was straightened and curtained around her face. While her face, this week wasn’t banged up or bruised. She looked to be in top form, the darkness of her personal life must have shifted due to recent events. Without wasting a single second, Evie looked down the lens of the camera and started to speak.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “What is grown up in the light, must return to the dark and may the darkness that currently surrounds the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship, be everlasting.”

Her accent was thick, harsh and dripping with confidence. It was a chilling feeling as she spoke, as it raised the hairs on many arms. She was direct and to the point, a loving trait that well no one really seemed to love. Evie’s hazel eyes looked down the lens, before she parted her blood red lips to speak once more.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Two weeks ago, at Summer XXXTreme, I did the unthinkable, when I put Crystal in her place and that’s back on the shelf to nurse her bruised ego and contemplate her status with in the halls of Sin City Wrestling. For all of those, who said that this would never happened, that my reign would never begin and hers would never end. Open your eyes and take this all in. Take in your future. Take in the darkness that will surround and engulf the ranks of the Bombshell division.”

Her poisonous smirk was on her face, as she continued to fill the SCW fans in on what was yet to come with her reign as the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “For so long, we have any and all the women of Sin City Wrestling, bang on about how they were going to lead this division into the light. How they were going to be great leaders and even better role models. Those chronicles are now being laid to rest. As I do not care for the light, nor do I wish to save you all from what this division was leading into. Let me make my intentions simple, I’m not here to save you, because it is you all, that will, need rescuing… from me.”

She paused for the dramatics all of it all, something she had learnt all too well from hanging out with Odette. However, it was starting to look like the student was almost the master at when it came to controlling and compelling her audience. Evie’s didn’t flicker as she looked down the lens as she continued doing things her way.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “I’m not going to rant on about how I deserve the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship, I’m not going to rant and rave about how you all need me to be your leader. For I am not the Sheppard that flocks the herd, I am the wolf that terrifies it. If you were looking for a leader, let me remind you… that no two paths are alike, and trust me… none of you could walk a fucking inch in my shoes.”

The camera stayed locked in on Evie’s face, watching as the green in her eyes flicked towards the light. Her eyes were intense, focused and strong as she spoke. All solid qualities of a leader, even if she refused to be called one.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “If you were seeking guidance, find yourself a therapist because I am not going to comfort the Bombshell division with lies and fables about how great we all are and how we are all worth the air that we breathe. No, simply no. I am here to remind you all, that the thing that goes bump in the night is now holding the torch. It’s now up to you to reach out and try and grab it.”

Her red lips parted as she showed her teeth, before she dragged her tongue across her teeth. It was animalistic, a display that many predators used to entice their prey into staying exactly where they were.  

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Be careful, as the torch is very heavy, the responsibility is almost unbearable… I mean, look at the way it has yoyoed lately… Melody, Polly, Crystal… all fine examples of why greatness shouldn’t be left in the hands of the weak and why the weak should never pretend to be anything other than fragile.”

Evie just continued to smirk as she knew that was going to hit a nerve with Miss Playtime, she also knew that Crystal wouldn’t be too fond of being call fragile but from the look on the Australian’s face she didn’t seem to care. Offending people was her favourite thing to do.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “So, here we go, stepping into the new ‘era’ it’s what you all uncreative hyenas will call this, however, let me remind you. The days of the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship being saved are over and let me tell you this now. If you start to say that this Championship is dead and dying, let it be known... it’s only that way because you can’t and will not capture it. Remember, before you run your mouths, make sure you are fully aware of your capabilities, because it is your diluted visions of your self-worth, that tends to lead the lambs to slaughter… faster than the stalking of the prey.”

Evie brushed a strand of her black hair over her shoulder, tossing it behind her back like it was nothing. Her movements, were almost liquid as she appeared more ghost like than human.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Climax Control, is just days away and the first name that is on my list, belongs to none other than Amelia Marshall. Let’s see how long it takes for her to tie her own noose around her neck and jump. Her Hall of Fame status, will mean nothing to me once she steps into that six-sided ring on Sunday night. All of her awards, all of her greatness will be left out on the ring apron, because my mindset is simple. Respect in the ring, is earned not given, Gabriel has taught me that since day one… so if Ms Marshall, thinks that I’m going to bow down to her accomplishments… the little lamb, must be dazed and confused. Lost… if you will… and lost she will be once she realised that all of her light, won’t out-weight my darkness.”

Her smirk was hard to miss, as she gently and lightly let out a chuckle. Her laughter wasn’t filled with rage or dripping with evil. It was just controlling and sickening as no one really knew what was running through the mind the current Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “See you on Sunday Amelia and may the lord’s luck be on your side, because you my dear, will need it.”

With her last words spoken the footage panned from Evie’s face to the side, to see the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship place onto of a pillar. The pillar was dressed up in all black and the light that was shining down upon the championship, has a rusty red glow. It was if Evie was sending a sign to the rest of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell’s that what was hers was hers and she was going to glorify it as however, she saw fit. As the footage faded on the vision of the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship, the world was left wondering. Does the Australian have what it takes to bring down a Sin City Wrestling Hall of Famer or would she be a one math wonder?

##

The week off after the Supercard is normally filled with all the Sin City Wrestling Superstars and Bombshell’s running away escaping the limelight to recharge their batteries and going on lavish holidays. Sadly, that wasn’t the case for the newly crowned Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champions, Evie Baang’s life had been at roller-coaster as of late and running off into the sunset didn’t seem right when she just got her best friend back in her life. So, sadly for all of your rooting for team Bevie, there was no sun filled fuck fest as the Cuba bash, in fact Evie didn’t even show up to her former roommate’s party. She spent the last few days, resting and recovering, while not taking her eye off her best friend. The two had jetted off to Malibu, to hang out by the beach to try and get the closest feeling of home they could muster. It was hard living in America, when all of your roots were tied to another country but hey, that was just another part of her life.

Evie was on the beach, sunbathing, while keeping an eye on her best friend Calista who was enjoying a dip in the frosty, yet still swimmable water off Malibu. To the left of Evie was Calista’s belongings that Evie couldn’t help but notice that Calista carried the note that Elijah had wrote her. Evie couldn’t understand why her friend would hold on top this note. It’s not like Calista know Elijah enough to have any feelings for him? He was the shadow of the lineage… the boogieman if you will. The family member that you know you have, but you never see or hear from. He was that type of guy, absent for a lot of their time while they were in Russia. Evie was at a lost as to why Calista would hold onto a piece of paper, that sure, screamed out Elijah’s feelings… but there was something in the pit of Evie’s stomach that was telling her that everything about Calista’s rescue, seemed to easy.

While Evie was lost in her thoughts, she almost missed Calista disappear from the water. It wasn’t until Evie turned back to face the ocean, she saw her best friend making her way back up the beach towards her. Calista had a smile on her face, something that Evie hadn’t seen in a long, long time and it was comforting to know that somewhere, inside even if it was extremely deep down she was starting to feel happy again. Calista, wasn’t good with her emotions, she couldn’t hide them, if she was sad, she was crying, while if she was happy she was laughing and smiling. She was the Ying, to Evie’s Yang, who for so long, knew how to control her emotions.

<FONT COLOR=#eb72d9> “Are you done, snooping in my bag?”

Calista’s voice was song like, sweet as honey as she looked down at Evie who offered her a towel. The Blonde Aussie just wrapped herself up, before she plonked herself down beside Evie.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “You can run all the tests you want, however, I never touched your bag.”

She was telling the truth, she didn’t have to go through Calista’s stuff to see all of her belonging pouring out of it. Calista was known for her tech skills, her organisational skills not so much. She wasn’t on trend, she wasn’t a primp and proper IT girl, who wore classes while pretending to run a big firm company during the day. Calista, was the pretty, nerd type, whose fingers had no fury like a woman scorned when it came to cracking down firewalls and raiding peoples accounts. Evie looked towards her friend and with a simple smile she asked the question that had been haunting her for days.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Why, why are you holding onto that letter? Don’t you think this was all too easy? Don’t you think this was a set up?”

She was questioning the fact that the lineage would just let them both walk away freely. It was far too unconventional for Evie’s liking. Surely striking it this lucky in her field of work, had to be a smoke screen? Calista just looked at her bag, seeing the note sticking out of the top of it before she turned back to Evie. Her face read nothing but nerves as she finally spoke.

<FONT COLOR=#eb72d9> “Elijah and I, we, well, I, and, him, well.”

Before the nervous Calista, could muster up the words the look on Evie’s face said it all. She knew what she was going to say.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Fuck me.”

Calista, shied away as Evie just shook her head from side to side. She was livid that her friend had hidden something from her and the tone of her voice made that clear to Calista. However, Evie didn’t have the time to fight with her as she just leant up against her best friend and tucked her in under her arm.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “What have I told you about falling in love?”

Evie spoke to Calista as if she was her older sister, trying to spread some wisdom onto her. Calista just ducked her head under Evie’s and rested against her best friend, hoping that she would and could understand where she was coming from.

<FONT COLOR=#eb72d9> “You should try it one day Evie, it’s truly a wonderful feeling.”

Evie looked at Calista with narrow eyes before she closed them, the thought of her Mundo flooding back into her mind was enough to cripple her before she just laid back down onto the sand. These two had a lot to talk about, however right now Evie was trying to numb her mind of memories that were now coming back to haunt her. Calista knew that Evie was hiding something from her, but she knew right now wasn’t one of those times to grill her for answers as the pained look across Evie’s face was enough to kick off an argument. One she didn’t intend on having.

##

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “So, here we go, the first defence of the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship. Sorry let me rephrase that the first defence of my Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship. I must admit it feels weird saying those words, considering that around this time last year give or take a few weeks I was making my in-ring debut for Sin City Wrestling and now I’m going to be headlining the show in a Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship title defence. Fuck me. How a space of a twelve months can come around and either ruin you or make you. I must admit, my first year in Sin City Wrestling, has been more than I could imagine and the time for my anniversary hasn’t even come to fruition yet.

Yet, here I am standing just shy of my first year in the business carrying the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship on my shoulder… now before you say, holy shit has Evie turned soft on us? Let it be known that sometimes you have to show how humble you are, before your drags the rug right out from underneath people. Yes, I’m grateful for SCW for giving me the chance to sign up and wrestle for them… yes I’m happy they took me under their wing… they gave me the stage and I took it over…

Now look at me, your Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion.

Fuck it. It’s a good feeling, knowing that you made Crystal piss her pants to the point of her being rendered speechless. She can say all she wants at Climax Control but it evident to see, she knew she couldn’t beat me so she took her balls and ran home. She knew defeat was coming, so instead of facing it like the balding man that she is becoming, she took the low road and ran away with her tail tucked between her legs. She wanted to be a fighting champion, yet when the time came to fight… Crystal showed the world that she was worthless. Now, she’ll be a shadow in my past, who I have no doubt will pop back up when she smells the chance to cash in her rematch clause.

Just know Crystal, once you smell that blood in the water and you think you have the chance to strike… I will be shark, you will be the seal. So, stand back and wait for me to weaken, or fall short as a champion but know one thing for sure… you will never take away from me, what I rightly took away from you. So, cry, cry all you want… as we, a collective unit… of myself, the rest of the bombshell’s half of the roster and your starlets have run the fuck out of tissues to hand you. So, don’t whip your eyes Crystal, just whip away your existence from this company and do the world some good.

Now, Amelia Marshall do not think that I have forgotten you. Oh no you hold a key piece in this story. You are my first defence, you are my first hurdle the first bump in the road and the one that everyone will have their eyes on. Will I Evie Baang be a one match wonder, or do I have what it takes to not only win the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship but defend it. It all comes down to you and I, this Sunday night, it all comes down to who wants this more. Do you want to stand up and fight for your glory days back, or will I stop you? Do I have what it takes the defend the throne that I so rightfully claimed at Summer XXXTreme or will you, stop me?

Let’s look at the facts shall well, no matter your greatness, no matter your accomplishments… do you really think you have what it takes to cease a force that is well beyond your capabilities? Do you really think you have the strength to hold down the slayer? Do you really think you have what it takes, to hold your own against me? You had your time in the sun Amelia… you had your fairy-tale career, you had everything theta glittered and that was gold but now… you have to face the shadows… now you have to face the darkness… now you need to beg for your survival.

For when you walk into that ring on Sunday night, all of your titles, all of your history won’t mean a damn thing all that will matter is what is happening right now. And right now, THE championship is in MY hands and the history that I will be creating, won’t be spoken about in past tense… oh no, little lamb… it will be written each and every week until my championships reigns dying days.

Do you want to know if my reign is still beating? Do you want to know if there is still fight left in me after facing Crystal dissa-fucking-pointing Millar? You can beat your last fucking dollar, that there is nothing but fight still running through these veins and this fight is going to be brought to you this Sunday night. You better believe it. Regardless of us being social outside of work, once you step into that ring, you are the enemy… wait, that would be me giving your fair playing ground… you are game that needs to be hunted. While I am the champion, with a tendency to pounce.

You are the message that needs to be delivered and the message is simple, dark days are coming… the end of the light is near.

I will see you in the ring Amelia… and may the Lord have mercy on your soul, because I will not.