Author Topic: Staying In Shape!  (Read 281 times)

Offline Bobbie Dahl

• View Profile
    • Bobbie Dahl
Staying In Shape!
« on: July 21, 2017, 09:48:08 PM »
 She did it! She actually did it! You know what and who I’m referring to, right?! Well, just in case you’re a little behind in the times and haven’t the faintest idea whose promo you’re watching, I’m talking about Bobbie Dahl! The most voluptuous, outgoing and outspoken Bombshell to hit Sin City Wrestling since Cookie S’Mores! Bobbie had her very first supercard match just two weeks ago at Summer XXXTreme IV against two other newcomers to SCW in Cadence Carter and Otaki. Walking into that match she had yet to score a victory against her first two opponents, Amy Marshall and Cadence Carter herself, but boy oh boy did that all change after that match!

Did you see how it happened? Did you?! Well, if you didn’t I suggest you go back and watch because it was spectacular! And I’m not about to plug in a quick recap when you should watch it yourself, but I WILL tell you how it happened. She pinned not just ONE of her opponents, but BOTH of them! AT THE SAME TIME! Has anyone done that before? I don’t think they have so big ol’ Bobbie has a lot of bragging to do for the rest of her career!

But the time for celebrating is officially over and done. The Summer XXXTreme cruise is long over and it’s time to get back to business, which means the return to Las Vegas and the return to Climax Control. And Bobbie finds herself booked in a match against the SCW’s newest Bombshell, Trinity Jones! And that match is set to take place in just two days time at the Freemont Street Experience.

So one must be wondering just how Bobbie Dahl prepares for her matches, right? So many other superstars and Bombshells use as much of their free time to hit the gym. Maybe get in a few sparring sessions to be as prepared for their matches as they possibly can. But Bobbie Dahl? She does things a bit...different. Oh, don’t get me wrong, she makes sure to brush up on her wrestling moves here and there and makes sure she knows what she’s doing, but spending so much time training? Nah, not Bobbie!

“Hello, Bobbie. I must say, this was quite an interesting invitation I received from you.”

Pussy Willow finds Bobbie seated at a table towards the back of the cafe. Cafe? Yes, Bobbie had requested they conduct their interview here, rather than in a gym setting somewhere. And as Pussy Willow looks down at Bobbie as she walks up to the table, Bobbie had just taken a large bite of a big juicy bacon double cheeseburger. Pussy Willow takes a seat in the chair opposite her, and Bobbie slowly chews her food so as not to be rude and talk with her mouth full.

“Seriously? I have to get ready for my match sometime you know!”

Pussy Willow raises an eyebrow as a waitress walks up to the table with her pen and order tablet in hand.

“Hello there. Can I get you anything to drink?”

“I’ll just take an iced tea with lemon, please.”

“Alrighty. Would you like a menu or do you know--”

Pussy Willow shows her head with a polite smile.

“I won’t be ordering anything, thank you.”

The waitress nods and then walks away to get Pussy Willow’s drink. Bobbie tosses a couple of french fries in her mouth, chews and then washes it down with a huge gulp of her soda in front of her.

“Don’t be shy, Pussy! If you’re hungry, order something! I’m telling you, the food in this place is pretty damn good! And this bacon double cheeseburger? Heeaaavvveen…”

Bobbie takes another bite of the cheeseburger, and Pussy Willow notices, wide-eyed, that half of the cheeseburger is already gone! She manages to smile and let out a slight laugh as she folds her arms in front of her chest.

“I’m not very hungry, thank you. You said a few moments ago that you had to get ready for your match sometime, but I’m a little confused.”

Bobbie stops chewing for a moment and stares at Pussy Willow. She still has a little bit of food in her mouth and she breaks her golden rule and speaks.

“How? This is how I prepare, Pussy! You don’t think I’d let myself lose my girlish figure, did you?! I have to stay in shape and there’s no better way to do that than a bacon double cheeseburger, fries and an ice cold Dr. Pepper!”

She finishes chewing and finally swallows(keep your minds outta the gutter!) and takes another large gulp of her Dr. Pepper. Pussy Willow just laughs again and shakes her head as the waitress returns and puts her glass of iced tea in front of her.

“I must say, you are perhaps the most interesting Bombshell to ever set foot in SCW, Bobbie. I don’t think anyone else considers gorging themselves as a way to prepare for their matches.”

“Well, honey, I’m not like anyone else, now am I? If I’m hungry, I’m gonna eat and I don’t give a crap what anyone else says or thinks. I love food. I love my body, and I also love wrestling for SCW and if people have a problem with me, well...I can bend over and they can firmly plant their lips on one of both of my butt cheeks and kiss my fat ass!”

Pussy Willow chuckles and takes a sip of her iced tea before focusing back on Bobbie. Bobbie, growing noticeably full, takes in a deep breath and then takes another gulp of her Dr. Pepper.

“Well, speaking of SCW, I suppose we should get down to business shouldn’t we? Let me start by saying congratulations on that impressive win at Summer XXXTreme. Pinning both Cadence and Otaki following that Boobie Bomb…”

“Bobbie Bomb!”

“Well all of your information says Boobie Bomb.”

Bobbie suddenly brings her hand up to her mouth and low yet powerful belch escapes her mouth. Pussy Willow’s eyes go wide as Bobbie lets out a laugh.

“I’m sorry. I’m not entirely sure which end that came out of…”

A look of horror appears on Pussy Willow’s face as Bobbie lets out a laugh and shoves a couple more fries in her mouth.

“And I really need to remember to get that information changed thanks to Artie’s little screw up! Nobody believes me that I wanted it called the Bobbie Bomb!”

“Well, either way it is fitting. Hey...where is Artie, by the way? Aren’t you two practically joined at the hip?”

Bobbie lets out a laugh and shakes her head.

“He’s a little scared to come to joints like this. He got food poisoning once last year and he had the runs the rest of the night and most of the next day so..he avoids these places at all costs.”

Pussy Willow blinks a few times gives Bobbie a look that says “TMI” but Bobbie just laughs and shrugs it off.

“And thanks for the congrats, by the way. Winning like that...damn it felt good! I hope to have just an impressive win against Trinity, but….I’m not so worried about that.”

“So does that mean you feel good about your chances of defeating her?”

Bobbie shrugs and picks up what is left of her cheeseburger, but she doesn’t take a bite just yet.

“Of course I feel good about my chances! I have just as much a chance at winning as she does! If not more! I’m no longer the new chick in town, Pussy. Trinity is. And I plan on teaching her a few things. But don’t mistake that as me being cocky. I may like co--”

Pussy holds her hand up, stopping Bobbie before she can finish what she was about to say.

“You...really don’t need to finish that statement. I’m pretty sure I know what you were going to say anyway.”

“You know, normally I’d just say it regardless, but since you get my drift, I won’t this time. My point is, Pussy, I know anything can happen out there. I know new girls can come in and surprise us, and that very well may be what Trinity does. I don’t know a damn thing about her, but I don’t really need to know much about her.”

“And why is that?”

Bobbie puts her cheeseburger back down on the plate as Pussy Willow takes another sip of her iced tea.

“Because it doesn’t change what I’m going to do in that ring. I treat each opponent the same. Whether or not I know what to expect from them, because honestly, anyone can be unpredictable. Anyone can change up their game at any given time. I want to see what Trinity has. I want to be surprised and just the same, I want her to be surprised.”

“Well, it’s a little hard to be surprised going up against someone who is growing quite popular around SCW, Bobbie. Not to mention, your...size...gives you a big advantage. Sorry, that came across rude and that is not how I intended it.”

Bobbie laughs it off with a wave of her hand.

“Ain’t no skin off my back, honey! Nothing anyone says can hurt my feelings, and besides, what you said is complete truth! And Jason Adams calling me a boulder was also truth. Trinity has a big boulder standing in her way of getting her first victory in SCW. But, I wish her the best and hope she has more luck than I did in my first match!”

“So you want her to beat you, then?”

“God no, Pussy! All I’m sayin’ is that I hope she can make an impact from the get go like I did! Whether that means beating me, or just giving it her all! Whatever it takes, Pussy! Whatever it takes, but I hope she doesn’t just focus on winning every match, because honestly...you can’t win them all! I’m proof of that!”

Pussy nods and Bobbie picks up her cheeseburger again.

“Are you going to ask a ton more questions, Pussy? I want to finish off this delicious burger and fries!”

“No, I think you’ve answered just about anything I could think of to ask today, Bobbie. And here I thought you were getting full just a few minutes ago.”

“I was. Why did you think I downed the rest of my Dr. Pepper and burped?! I made room!”

Pussy Willow laughs.

“You are nothing if not entertaining, Bobbie. Go ahead and finish your meal.”

Bobbie doesn’t need to be told twice as she works on finishing off her burger and fries, savoring every bite. Pussy Willow just shakes her head with a smile and the waitress brings Bobbie another Dr. Pepper as the scene fades.
>