Author Topic: A little about nothing.  (Read 925 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
A little about nothing.
« on: October 26, 2013, 12:01:50 AM »
 Just after High Stakes 3

“We have reached our cruising altitude,” says the voice of the pilot over the intercom of the airplane.  Most passengers disregard this speech.  One passenger however takes in the speech with a distracted look as the beep of the seatbelt sign is heard.

“About time,” mumbles Vixen as she unbuckles her seatbelt and stands.  Stretching lightly she reaches for the overhead compartment and pulls out a rather battered bag that is bulging with something roundish.  Opening it, she pulls out a leather belt with gold plates on it.  Laying the belt on her seat, she closes and returns the bag to the overhead compartment.

“Can I get you something?” asks the stewardess who comes up behind Vixen with the pasted on smile of an airline drone.  With a smile, Vixen shakes her head negatively before picking up the belt and sitting back down once more.  She places the belt on her lap, fingers tracing the light bumps on the gold plating then over the name plate with someone else’s name.

“That’s a pretty nice toy,” the stewardess states.  “Are you a wrestling fan?”

“Actually, I am more than a fan…I’m Vixen from Sin City Wrestling.  I just won this tonight at High Stakes,” answers Vixen.  

“But the name on that belt says…” begins the stewardess only to be interrupted by Vixen who chuckles.  “I know,” Vixen says as she brings the belt against her chest, her whole demeanor dismissive of the stewardess who takes the hint and wanders back up the aisle as Vixen slumps in the seat to once again contemplate the belt.  Her mind begins to talk to herself.

Inner thoughts:  I did it, I finally did it.  I have finally won the triple crown of the bombshells, the first one to ever do it.  But the irony is that I have succeeded with the one woman that for my career in SCW was the one thorn in my side.  Misty, the former fiancée of my fiancé and the mother of the little girl that calls me Mommie Vixen, is now my new tag team partner.

Taking a slow deep breath, Vixen pulls the belt into another hug as she lets her head turn slowly towards the window and watch the jeweled lights of some nameless city below as she drifts off to sleep.

Mere hours later, Vixen, still somewhat sleepy debarks from the plane and slowly wends her way along the skyway.  Standing at the end of it, Spike smiles and without saying a word, holds open his arms.  Vixen smiles and rushes into his embrace only to be swung around in a strong bearhug.  

“Welcome home champ,” says Spike before kissing her deeply.  “Now can I tell you I told you so?”

Vixen swats at him playfully as he sets her on her feet and reaches for her bag.  Lacing their fingers together, the pair wander off towards the exit as the scene fades out.

Finding out you have to face a champion can be an intimidating thing, unless of course you are also a champion.  This was the situation that Vixen found herself in for the upcoming Climax Control Halloween special.  Standing in what looks like some cobwebbed room, Vixen rubs the title over her shoulder as she stands there dressed as Freddie Kruger.

“Mercedes and Gothika, this week the main event of Climax Control will highlight the champions of the Bombshell division in a tag match where me and my partner Misty will be facing you two in a tag match.  Now the question is, how well will each of our teams fare in this match.  See Misty and I may not see eye to eye but we are a tag team and regardless of my feelings outside of the ring, I am professional in the ring and you will see that this week,” vows Vixen with a smile before leaving the view of the camera.  

From off screen, a laugh can be heard from Vixen.  “Hope I haven’t scared you too much with my little speech.”
>