Author Topic: Building up confidence  (Read 452 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Building up confidence
« on: September 27, 2013, 11:46:50 PM »
 The tour through the Caribbean was taking its toll on Vixen as she wiggled her toes into the sand of the beach of the resort in Barbados.  Taking time for herself with Spike had been great but the travel was getting tiring.  And truth be told, she missed Eden and Timmy too.  
Looking out over the blue waters, Vixen was lost in thought.  She didn’t hear the soft footsteps of Spike as he crept up behind her.   A grin splits his face as his hands drip ice water from cubes that were melting there.  Letting them drop, Spike reaches out towards the woman in the light coloured bikini, his hands snaking out to press her back against him as her shriek of chilled surprised echoes around the beach and getting everyone’s attention.

“Spike!” exclaims Vixen after the string of curses in French faded away.  “That was not cool...”

“I know,” he teases.  “It was ice cold. But I am warming up quite nicely now.”  His still slightly chilled hands run over her stomach warming them as he rests his chin on her shoulder.

Vixen shakes her head slightly and leans it back against the shoulder of Spike still not saying much, her attention again drawn out to sea.  Noticing how quiet his girlfriend had gotten, Spike brings one finger up to turn her head towards him.

“Okay babe, what is wrong,” he asks softly.

“Wrong, nothing is wrong,” she admits.  “I am just missing the kids and am getting tired of the travel.  I just want to go home.”   Normally not one to complain, Vixen’s sigh was tired which made Spike frown slightly.  “Sorry but I just can’t take much more of Paradise,” she teases as she rests her hands on his.

“I hear you Vix and this is the last bit of travel before we head back to the States,” Spike replies as he leans back and then threading his fingers with hers, he tugs at her hand and pulls her towards the water.  “But while we are still in paradise, let’s just relax before your match.”

Allowing him to lead her down the beach, Vixen raises one eyebrow as he turns before the water, leading her to a secluded part of the beach where he pulls her into an embrace, their lips meeting in a torrid kiss.  Guiding Vixen to the sand where the surf gently rolled over their bodies.  One wild wave covered them completely forcing them to break apart sputtering and laughing together.  Climbing out of the surf, the pair sit side by side.

“So Vixen you have a tag match this week against the Fallen?” Spike asks her as she twists the water from her hair.  “Have you been preparing for it and if so, what do you think you are going to have to do to beat them considering that every time you have faced them, you ended up getting the short end of the tag rope so to speak.”

Vixen turns slowly to once again smile at Spike.  “Don’t I know it.  Everytime I get in a tag match, I end up having a tag partner that can’t hold up their end of the team.  But hopefully this time I stand a good chance of having a partner that knows how to tag with someone and win.  I am getting sick and tired of being let down.  Last and only partner I had that I could completely trust was you.”

Spike offers her a smirk as he leans back on his elbows.  “From my point of view, the only people I can trust right now is you and me.   And that is all I need,” Spike says.  “But there is the NXT guys that want to keep that going too.  I think we can count on them as well.”

“True but I am not tagging with someone from NXT,” she admits.  “I’m teamed up with Roxi Johnston.”

“The superhero dude,” Spike says quizzically which brings a smile to the face of Vixen.

“She wouldn’t like it if you called her a dude my love,” replies Vixen as she looks down at the reclining Spike.  “Besides, she is the Bombshell champion after all.  That does command some respect.”

“And you are the ACW Women’s champion and deserve the same respect.  Besides, when you team up, it will give you a better idea of how this woman wrestles because knowing Hot Stuff like I do, I bet you he is going to put your titles up in a unification match that neither of you will be ready for.  So I think that you just use this match as a warm up for that seeing as how you and the Fallen have history as well,” Spike adds as he reaches up to pull Vixen down beside him.

“I know that Roxi might just prove to be a good tag partner but like you said, she is also a champion and you can’t have two top women in the federation,” muses Vixen as she relaxes against Spike.  “I mean what else can I expect from her?  I certainly am not the whole damsel in distress kinda wrestler.  Hell, I consider myself a cruiserweight but here in SCW, I don’t get to prove that since they don’t let the girls fight the guys.”

Vixen sighs once more as she looks up at Spike from where her head is laying against his stomach.  And trust me when I tell you that going against the Fallen in this match is going to be nothing short of a fight for survival where they are concerned.  I mean you have Ms Chomp Sucky and Cyclops McGee.  Both quite capable of taking out any member of the Bombshell Roster with ease...well except me because I will make them fight for it.”

“That’s my girl,” teases Spike as he runs his fingers through her two toned hair.  “The Fallen don’t stand a chance against you with the way you have been on a roll lately, especially what you did to Parand Ara at Summer XXXTreme.  Granted you haven’t been on the game the last few weeks but when push comes to shove and I know it will, you don’t let anything stand in your way.”

Vixen slides up once more, looking at Spike who rises up and puts his hand on her cheek, caressing lightly.  “You got this babe...from here to eternity.  And speaking of here to eternity...”

Spike lunges at Vixen, rolling her over into the surf once more.  His lips press against Vixen’s as he captures her hair in his fingertips to hold her head steady as the scene fades to black.
>