Author Topic: Battling for respect  (Read 372 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Battling for respect
« on: July 26, 2013, 11:58:10 PM »

\'user

Soft reedy music can be heard and standing in the middle of the ring in Club Rain is a figure draped in long flowing silks and looking into the camera, only her eyes glittering in the light of the silvery ball can be seen.  Suddenly the figure starts to sway to the music.

“Are you prepared Parand?” questions the figure who is moving to the music.  “Has Allah given you his blessing for the match you are about to take part in?  Has Allah told you that you must be the one to save all women from the decadence of the West?”

As the figure moves, one hand reaches down to release one of the veils that are draped over one arm, tugging it downward to float to the floor.  A barbed wire tattoo is revealed as the woman twirls with the scree of the reed pipe slowly pulling off veil by veil.  

“You seem to think Parand that you have some kind of issue with me because you took offense at what was an accident.  I was apologetic and I tried to help you but all you took out of it is your sick sense of needing to retaliate for the spilling of the coffee.  Wouldn’t you say that was a case of extreme crying over spilled milk metaphor?” asks the figure who by now we see is Vixen dressed in light silks that barely cover her body now that the majority of veils from her shoulders have fallen to the floor.  

With the music speeding up, Vixen begins to twirl, the veils billowing out.  One hand reaches behind her to pull the veil that covers her back.  Dancing with it in her hands, she uses it to deepen the cover of the silk over her face.  “You decided that you wanted to start something and that you would be chosing the one bombshell that has no problem revealing her body in the tight skimpy clothes of wanton prostitutes of the Vegas strip.  So you sent a message via a sharp broken mirror,” says Vixen as she slowly drops the veil.  “Thank you Parand, your lesson was well delivered and gave me a lot to think about.”

With that comment, Vixen again sways with the now quickening music, shedding each veil until only four veils remain.  With that, she stops and standing perfectly still, her only movements are from the deep breathing her dance has brought her to.  Finally catching her breath, she smiles behind the veil.

“I stand here dancing the dance of the veils, something that only houris in your culture have perfected.  I respect those women and the women in your culture that embrace their personalities.  What I take offense to is the militant stance that you have taken.  Especially when you hold yourself to a standard that no true woman of faith or as a matter of fact, a woman at all holds herself when it comes to others that you don’t know or have not even met,” says Vixen.  “Your preconceived notions of me seem to be your guiding light when it comes to interacting with me.”

Vixen moves to kneel, the camera following her downwards as she folds her hands over her lap.  “You didn’t even know me Parand.  You decided that I was the ungodless bombshell here in SinCity Wrestling that is the poster girl for immorality.  If you even knew who I was, you would know that as much as I dress to suit myself, I am just as moral as you are.  Only I am not as extreme…”

Pausing to chuckle at that, Vixen waves a hand in front of her face.  “Well…I am extreme as any member of the NXT can be…however, I know where to draw the line.  It seems however, you like drawing lines in the sand and daring me to step over them.”

“Fine, you want to draw a line in the sand?  You want to push your little vendetta against me for your perceived impression of my lack of respect.   Respect Parand is a two way street and maybe what you need to realize that until you decided to make an example of me by injuring me, I had all the respect in the world for you.  I tend to believe in the best of people until they prove to me otherwise.  And the face into the mirror after the scalding coffee proved to me that you are nothing but a rabid dog.  And what is it that you do to rabid dogs hmmm?”  Vixen’s eyes narrow over the face veil as she tilts her head slightly in a questioning way.  “You put them down.  And that is what needs to happen with you at Sunday Night Seduction.  And it will be my pleasure to be the one to hand you your second loss here in SCW.”

With that, Vixen gets to her feet and pulls the veil from her face.  Brushing her hair back, revealing the now healing cut over her eye, she again looks into the camera and sighs.  “You know Parand, I was willing to hold out my hand in friendship only to have my fingers bitten.  So this night is going to be a match that you would probably want to label a jihad.  This isn’t going to be a jihad, this is going to be a match where your strict Muslim ways meets the kickassness of the West with all its immorality and every bit of skill I have.”

“I am not going to underestimate the fact that you and I have a very vast difference of opinion,” Vixen adds.  “I am not going to underestimate the fact that you want to make me pay for whatever reason you have gotten into your pretty little head.”  Here Vixen stops for a moment, again, curiosity getting the better of her for a moment.  “That is if you are pretty under that niqab.  I haven’t seen your face so I can’t tell.  But maybe just maybe I will be able to beat some respect into you on Sunday.  I certainly know that my intentions are to.”

With that, Vixen stands there in a defiant pose, one fist held tight in the other as she glares into the camera before it fades to black.

\'user

“Look at me Mommie Vixen!” squeals a little girl who jumps up and down on the edge of the pool where Vixen is watching from the water.  Eden, excited about the girl’s day out, splashes beside Vixen who turns slightly as the water splashes her.  Eden bobs to the surface as Vixen reaches for her and pulls her towards the wall of the pool.  “How did I do,” she calls as she clutches the neck of Vixen.

“That was amazing babygirl,” replies Vixen as she rubs her nose with Eden’s.  “No one can do it better than you.”

“Not even Daddy?” asks Eden as she splashes towards the shallow end followed by Vixen.  Once there, the pair of them sit on the side of the pool.  

“Especially Daddy,” teases Vixen as people look over at the pair.  With Eden in an Ariel swimsuit and Vixen in an ice blue bikini, the two are enjoying the relaxing day poolside before Vixen needs to be back in Vegas for Sunday Night Seduction show.  

Eden gets to her feet and moves to hug Vixen from behind.  “I love you Mommie Vixen,” says the little girl as she hangs over the shoulder of Vixen, her eyes drawn to the white rimmed cut that is puckered from the salt water of the pool.  “Your cut is getting better, I is a great nurse too.  Daddy told me you are going to be in a match with the person that did that to you.  You need me to be your tag team?”

Vixen smiles at Eden, pulling her over her shoulder into a hug.  “I would love to have you there with me but you have to stay with Daddy and watch him because he isn’t allowed to come with me that night.  Think you can do that for me?”

“I will make sure Daddy is watched,” Eden promises.  “But we can watch can’t we?”

“If Daddy says it is alright.”

“If Daddy says what is all right?” asks a voice from behind the two.  Spike walks over, his dark pants and white wifebeater showing him to be relaxed.  “By the way baby, Scott Oliver is here wanting to talk to you…something about doing an interview with you for the show Sunday.”

Getting to her feet, Vixen helps Eden up and hands her off to her father.  “Eden’s going to be watching you Sunday night since you can’t come watch me against Parand Ara,” says Vixen as she leans up and kisses Spike on the cheek.  “You two relax and I will be right back.”

Eden and Spike watch Vixen head towards the interviewer.  As she reaches him, Scott pulls her over to the cameraman who is adjusting his camera.  “You gotta do me a favor Vixen I need to be at that show on Sunday.  All the babes of SCW in one building and no other guys…”

Vixen holds up her hands and shakes her head.  “Sorry Scott, no guys allowed,” she teases.  “It is one night only, girls night out and you just can’t be there.”

“I could dress in drag,” he offers as he pulls out a short bobbed wig in a bright pink.  “I went to Comic Con in a Cosplay costume you know Chibi Moon from Sailor Moon.  It was because I lost a bet,” he adds before Vixen could get any ideas.  “Anyways, I figured that I would talk to you since everyone else keeps telling me that I can’t go and get an interview from you before your big match against that spooky woman behind the veils.  So tell me Vixen…” Scott says before coughing as he gets into interviewer mode.  “Do you think that Parand is going to make that jihad ‘lalalalalala’ sound when she attacks?”

“Seriously Scott…did you just make a racial profiling remark?” asks Vixen in disbelief.

“Nah, just going with the vibe that Parand Ara is giving off.  Honestly, she is one terroristic chick,” he answers.

“Scott, this isn’t a terrorist thing and she isn’t a terrorist.  She has her beliefs and maybe she just needs some understanding.  Or in the case of her issues with me the beating of a lifetime.  Either way at this Sunday Night Seduction show, I am going to prove once and for all that she chose the wrong path to take when she decided to set herself up against me.  I had nothing against her and after this match, I still won’t.  But any respect I had will have to be earned back by her.  And I am sure that when we face off in the ring, she will give her all in the match.  But when it comes to the outcome, it is going to be the same as the last time she was in the ring with someone from the NXT group.  Jessie beat her and now after she used me to get a bit of revenge for her loss to Jessie, she is going to be receiving the same loss in our match.”

Scott looks at Vixen, his eyes trailing over her tanned body with a smirk.  Reaching over, Vixen lifts Scott’s chin.  “My eyes are up here there chief,” she teases.  

“Yeah yeah…so where were we?” he stutters after being caught gawking at her body.

“You were getting the last comment I am going to give before the night of Sunday Night Seduction.  So we are finished here right?” she asks as she begins to walk backwards before disappearing behind the gate to join Spike and Eden.  

“You never said if you would help me get into the show this Sunday,” he calls out after Vixen who only turns and sadly shakes her head negatively.  

Vixen is hugged again by Eden as she says something to Spike.  He turns to look at Scott, one eyebrow raised as he smirks.  Scott curses as the scene fades to black.
>