Author Topic: I'm the Lord of this ring  (Read 315 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
I'm the Lord of this ring
« on: September 22, 2017, 09:32:04 PM »

Wellington, New Zeeland

18th of September 2017

It’s the middle of the night, Dmitri and  Damia are sleeping in their bed together. Holding the woman that he loves in his arms as she is resting with her head upon his shoulder while having her hand on his chest. The room is completely dark except for the light that shines through underneath the door that comes from the hallway. The curtains are half way closed, causing some parts of the moon to shine through as it hits Dmitri on the face. Causing him to open up his eyes as he looks around the room before looking down upon his lover.

“Damn these senses….”

He looks around some more, until his eyes are deadlocked upon the championship belt that has eluded him for almost a year. The one thing that makes him the marked man, causing people to hate him and want to take away the championship belt from him. Past, present and future… it really doesn’t matter anymore who you are, you don’t deserve it until you prove them wrong.  He doesn't even realize he's disturbed her sleeping, until he hears her voice.

“Why are you always ruining a good dream??”

He chuckles, looks down at the beautiful brown eyes of Damia, watching them bleed to ice blue and kisses her forehead. He turns his attention back to the championship belt as he starts to rub her shoulder with his hand.

“It’s not like you don’t already know how the dream ends, it’s the same dream that you have had for the past two weeks.”

She mockingly growls at him before she kisses his chest, running her fangs across his flesh, and loving watching as this gives him the chills. Enjoying the sensations that she gives him as only she can. His hand roam her back, feeling her soft skin relax to his every touch. She shivers and moans softly at every single soft caress of his finger tips that traces up and down from her neck to just inches before her ass that is covered underneath the sheets. She raises her head to look into his eyes, as passion filling the look on her face as the two kiss each other’s lips. She slowly kisses his face towards his neck, rasping her fangs across the softness of his neck.  She kisses him as she slowly moves towards his chest, causing his eyes to close and enjoy the pleasures that he is receiving. As his eyes close, his mind begins to drift off to the very first night that he caught her scent.

It’s 8 of March, 2015

The night that Dmitri made his debut in the SCW fills his mind.  He remembers coming back from the entrance way where he places the dead flower on the table next to him. Smiling to himself, he taps his fingertips together slowly as he senses her scent once more.  He can feel that she's so close to him and yet he knows it is too early. He licks his lips, knowing that he wants her but has to contain himself.

“Soon enough, you will be mine.”

His eyes are burning from desire, and he is hungry for blood. Sniffing the air for a right victim and smiles after finding one very soon. Walking around the corner as he meets Raynin and his eyes grow.

“Excuse my lady, I was wondering whether you could tell me where to find a good place for me to get a drink??”

He stares into her eyes, making her feel uncomfortable within his presence and she is unable to speak. Causing him to grin as he shakes his head.

“Where are my manners?? My name is Dmitri, I’m new here and I just need to get accustomed. I’ve just have a thirst for blood.”

Raynin sighs as she is used to deal with vampires as her tag team partner is one as well.

“Well, you can't take a nip from my neck if that's what you were thinking.  And from the looks of you, I'm sure you don't quite like the bagged stuff.  But my tag team partner and I are going to party later tonight.  It's supposed to be some kind of a special rave party where they have special drinks for Vampires just like you.  Here, I’ll give you the address.”

Dmitri nods as he watches her pick up a notebook and pen from a nearby table, and writing out the address before handing him the piece of paper.  He tries to hid the fact that he's enjoying the sounds of the blood flow of her veins, but he couldn't help that it causes his fangs to emerge. But knowing he should hold back, not wanting to risk anything with Gothika, he forces to keep control. She hands him the piece of paper as he stares into her eyes for a few moments and whispers something, making sure that she would forget everything that has happened before walking off.

Present day

“You are so cute when you are dreaming Dmitri.  Did you know that?”

He stares at her face, grinning as he realizes that she caught him daydreaming. He gazes into her eyes, slowly noticing the blood on her lips.  He uses his fingertip to gently swipe her lips and chuckles softly, knowing her fangs have dipped into his flesh for a few moments to extract his blood. Always enjoying the taste of his blood, he licks his fingertip after running it around her lips again. He grabs her by the face as he forcefully kisses her. Her sharp nails move towards his shoulders towards his back, digging into his flash as that causes him to stop the kiss and sighs of excitement. She immediately sinks her teeth into his flesh, causing him to gasp out of excitement.

“God yes…, I have missed it so much.”

She chuckles as she gently pulls her fangs from his flesh.

"You mean from when we did this earlier today?  Mmm, such a needy little puppy you are."

He gasps as he feels the oh so familiar sensations of her biting his neck, gripping the bedsheets to control himself from grabbing her and having his way with her. Knowing all too well that she loves that too, but this is her moment to please. He can sense her biting to lower towards his shoulders and chist bone, scratching his flesh with her sharp fangs as it causes him to bleed.  She laps at his blood all the way before his flesh would heal.

“Don’t stop….”

She grins as she pushes him back down on the bed, sitting on top of him as the bed sheets covers her ass.  We can see her muscular back as she is leaning down upon him, feasting upon his blood as his hands are slowly rising upwards and grabs the headboard of the bed, groaning out of excitement and pleasure as well as animalistic urge.  Her eyes have changed to dark red, staring at him as she sees the lust written all over his face as she raises her head towards his and forces his mouth to be opened before letting his blood fall from her lips into his.

“Oh God…. I want you!!”

He wants to grab her with his hands, but she stops him. Grabbing him by the left wrist and pushes him back down onto the bed before she sits up and pulls out a pair of leather manacles.

"So... Lady gave me a few items she said I just had to try.  Now is the perfect time for some fun."

She chuckles as she wraps this around his wrist and attaches it to a chain that's attached to an O-ring on the wall.  She chuckles as she wraps the manacle around his right wrist, securing him tightly. He looks from one wrist to another before looking up at her and growling with excitement.

“Tonight, we will get to play a few games.”

He watches her wrap herself up in the sheet, then get off of him, walking towards her suitcase that she has brought with her.  He stares at her cotton covered flesh and wishes he was looking at her naked body as he is filled with desire and curiosity.  He knows there's only so much she's willing to show on camera, and giving the cameraman a show is something she tries very hard not to do.  His mind starts to drift again as she's picking through items in her suitcase…

Flashback

The Rave party.

Gothika and the other Angels are partying like crazy, unaware of two eyes that are following their every move.  Their??  Well, really just Gothika as she is letting the beat take control over her body. She is having a great time as Michael her lover is doing the same. The two are merely inches away as their sweat is drawing them towards each other closer and closer.  Suddenly Gothika stops and frowns.  She starts looking around and Michael at first isn’t noticing it as he has his eyes closed. Gothika feels a chill emerge upon her body as if she is feeling a danger that she has not felt before.  Goosebumps break out visibly up her arms and she rubs them gently as she keeps spinning around slowly, searching the crowd for what could have caused this reaction.  Finally, Michael notices her looking around and her face showing a look of concern.

“What’s going on??”

She somehow doesn’t hear him, as if something controls her mind and draws her attention.  She doesn’t even hear the volume of the party going on around her, she only feels that someone is whispering her name.

“Wh….  What in the hell?...  Who???”

Michael grabs her by the arms, but her eyes are seemingly glazed as she looks past him.  She's looking inward now, trying to find the essence of it all that is drawing near to her.  She hears whispered words in her ears in a language that she has never heard before and yet for some reason, she understands every word that is being said.  She suddenly snaps out of it as she sees the concern of Michael being visible upon his face.

“Damia???”

She feels mixed emotions, curiosity, concern, and a little bit of fear as she has never experienced something like this before.  She also feels doubt, for who this entity may very well be and shame as for some reason she was drawn to whatever it was.  She continues to look around as she feels that person is still watching her before turning her attention towards Michael.

“I’m okay Michael, I just felt a chill….  I….  I'll be back...  I think I need to just splash some water on my face.  You stay near the others.”

She excuses herself as she walks to the ladies room to try to regain control of herself.

Present Day

Gothika is seen, still pulling items out of the suitcase.  She's slipped on a black satin robe, and has tossed the sheet back onto the bottom of the bed.  She's already got an array of items laid out on table couch beside it.  There's a ball gag, some leather straps wit snaps of various sizes, and a riding crop.  She picks this up and snaps it in the air a few times before she brings it down on her thigh with a loud crack as she's testing it out.

"Oooohh, that's an interesting feeling.  I bet you'd like that one."

Dmitri raises an eyebrow and chuckles softly.

"You and I both know that something like that will just be a tease.   But please thank Zatanya for the care package that she's given you once you speak to her again.  Something tells me that things are about to get more interesting."

She pulls out a small bundle and unties it, unrolling it slowly to reveal a set of what appears to be acupuncture needles, only thicker.  She holds them up for Dmitri to see and shakes her head with a grin.

"Seeing stuff like this really makes me wonder about my friend sometimes.   But at least she was smart enough to leave us an instructional booklet."

She pulls out a little notepad which has drawings and diagrams decorating its pages.  He chuckles and lifts an eyebrow at her.

"Something tells me that you aren't planning on knitting a sweater with those Damia...  Are you sure that you can handle this???"

He grins towards Gothika as he sees her eyes light up.  She pulls one of the needles out and spins it slowly between her fingers.

"Oh, I think I can handle it.  And I think we'll find out if YOU can handle it.  But first, let's see what else she gave us to play with..."

She reaches in and pulls out a leather glove that has needles decorating the palm and fingers.  She slips it on and flexes her hand slowly.

"Oh my... I bet this is going to be interesting."

She pulls out a violet wand with a globe on the end.  She flicks the switch and watches the wand glow and crackle purple.

"Oh yeah...  Definitely interesting."

Dmitri rolls his eyes and chuckles, he motions with his chin for Gothika to come over to the bed.  She's grinning as she keeps pulling items out of the suitcase, and her excitement infects him.

"For someone that has been inside a Hell in a Cell structure, fought zombies at last years' Halloween confrontation, winning the cage match for the world title and has endured so much punishment over the centuries... I think i can handle some wands as well as all of the needles that you try to inflict upon me."

He growls with pleasure towards Gothika who laughs at him.  Desire is written plain as day all over her face.  She pulls out a few more items, and goes back to the needles, picking up the bundle and walking over to the bed.  She leans over and kisses Dmitri softly, stroking his cheek.

"We shall see what you can take my sweet puppy."

She pulls out a long needle, setting the bundle aside.  She holds the needle over his chest, stroking it gently with his other hand.  The camera zooms in close on the needle.  It follows the point of it as it gets closer and closer to Dmitri's flesh.  The needle plunges in and you can hear Dmitri's intake of breath as his mind drifts back into the past.

March 9th 2015

Damia and Michael are asleep, as always Michael is asleep as he allowed himself to be Damia’s blood slave. She never liked this side of him, but worried that he would seek it elsewhere if she didn’t agreed to feed upon him. Holding her midsection tight with her arms as she is sitting upwards, ashamed and disgusted of how things have gone. But her mind is also drifting away to the party that they were in, the moment where she remembered the voice calling her name. When suddenly….

“Damia….”

She sits right up, looking around. Looking back at Michael, wondering whether he had heard it or not. Wondering whether she would wake him or not, but before she could make her decision.

“Damia….”

This time it sounded so much closer, louder and more intense. She feels a wind blowing through her room, even though the windows are shut. It sends chills up and down her warm blooded vampire body, as she is confused.

“What is going on???”

She hears a soft chuckle but doesn't know where it's coming from.  She spins around in a circle, loooking for where it might be coming from.

“I am….. Damia…”

She feels a certain force that draws her to the window, wondering what is going on and why she is feeling this way.  The calling of her name grows louder and louder, yet when she looks at Michael she wonders why he hasn’t reacted yet. Everyone else would have heard it, why hasn’t he??

“Because I’m inside your head….”

This causes shivers to be send down her spine, she can’t be believing this. Never before had she ever felt anything like this and now?? She finally takes steps towards the window, the curtains are closed shut. She slowly moves it aside and there is nothing else but complete darkness surrounding the hotel room. She looks at the sky, but finds nothing. Looks at the rooftops near her and still no trace of whatever it is that may cause this. Until….,

"What in the world?..."

She looks at a flickering lightning pole, seeing a figure standing there all dressed in black attire. A long black leather coat covers his physique. Staring directly at her, causing her to feel his eyes roam over her body. She tries to pull away the curtains, but for some reason she can’t. Slowly realizing that she for some reason does not want to hide for this man, not even feeling guilty towards Michael for some reason. She notices his pale white skin, surrounded by the long black hair that is blowing into his face by the wind. Again she hears his voice as she sees his lips softly moving. Wondering how this could be?? Who this man was and more importantly..

“What am I???”

Hearing him complete her sentence startles her, wanting to take a step backwards. But she is frozen into her tracks, almost forced to watch back at the man that she somehow starts to long for.

“How??”

She closes her eyes for a few moments, but when she reopens them he is all gone. Startled, she looks around the entire street as far as her vampire eyes can see. But nothing to be seen anymore from this particular strange individual. Until…

“Damia???”

She looks back at Michael, who has awoken. She quickly turns her face away from him, sensing that she is blushing from what has happened. For some reason she feels a yearning that she has not felt before and yet does not know how to describe it…. but one thing is for sure…, she wants more.

“Present day”

We are outside the door of the bedroom of Dmitri and Gothika, we hear soft moans coming from behind the door of the two lovers. There are also some sounds of leather being heard as a whip hits flesh and is followed by some more moans.  An almost innocent sounding giggle from Gothika fills the silence.

“Zatanya was right, this is fun.  And you my sweet Dmitri, are just the perfect person for me to try it on.”

A gasp can be heard after another crack of the whip meeting flesh resounds through the air.  Then, there’s a moment of silence as it is only is followed by more gasping and soft whispering.  It's an almost begging like whisper from Dmitri, followed by an animalistic growl from Gothika.  Ultimately the shot returns to the bedroom as we see Gothika has a blindfold upon his face and is licking softly along red claw marks that decorate his midsection as well as the slowly healing welts from the cat of nine tails which is hanging from the headboard.  Slow droplets of red are seen dripping from it to stain the pillows, and the sheets on the bed look like a crime scene.  She moans and rakes her fangs along the claw marks to reopen them, drawing blood while we see her fingers inside of his mouth.  The work as an effective gag, causinghim to be unable to say anything until Gothika sits up and stares at him.  Dmitri can't see her because of the blindfold, but he can sense her eyes upon his face.

“You know, the world will be watching you this Monday when you show that fool of a Calvin Harris who the real champion is Dmitri."

A soft whimper can be heard as his mouth is still filled with her fingers, trying to talk but is unable to.

“And everyone surrounding this federation, wrestler or fan, Hall or famer or commentator, Hell, the entire SCW UNIVERSE will be watching this match.  And all of them are once again wondering whether this was just merely a fluke or not Dmitri.  They're wondering whether you will drop the ball like you did when you were the Internet champion. And what will you do???”

He tries to mumble around her fingers, but all you can hear is...

“Mhhmmmm mmmhmmm meh mhhhm mmm.”

She nods slowly, knowing what he's saying because she can understand mumble-ese.  She leans forward, sliding her fingertip along his chin gently.

“Exactly, you will make them understand that you are not someone to mess with.  You will let not just Calvin Harris but the ENTIRE WORLD know that you are the rightful owner of this championship belt.  And you will show EVERYONE that there is NOBODY out there that could even come CLOSE to taking it away from you!”

The passion in her voice is so strong that he can't help but moan.  She pulls out her fingers from his mouth so quickly that it causes Dmitri to gasp and cough.  Having her fingers in his mouth was an experience he was unused to, and swallowing was a chore because of it.  The sensation was so unusual that there was saliva running down his chin.  He wanted to wipe it away, but Gothika had bound him so tightly, all he could do was rattle the chains.  She starts to push his face sideways into the pillow, and lowers her head against his carotid artery.  She places her lips against it and feels how fast his blood is pumping, as his heartbeat throbs against her mouth.  She knows it's not from fear, as he would never be frightened of her, and she would never give him cause to fear.  It's the excitement and passion of them being together that is making his heart race the way it is.  The feel of her hot breath against his skin makes him moan and pull against the chains even harder.  She chuckles softly and drags her tongue along that pulse point softly.

“Just look at you!  You're so anxious for what I’m about to do to you, that I can actually feel you vibrating beneath me.  Zatanya told me that you would be the type who would enjoy the pain, but I didn't realize just how much until the first time I bit you.  I bet this is so different from what you experienced with that bitch who shall not be named.   Zatanya told me that there's a fine line between torture sexual sadism and torture...  Apparently, it all stems from the intentions of the person inflicting the pain.”

He wants to speak, but she puts her fingers gently back into his mouth, preventing him from doing so.  She scrapes her fangs along his throat gently, sliding her tongue along the thin red lines that appear and fade quickly, causing him to moan louder and his body visibly trembles beneath her.  She chuckles and moans against his throat.

“That stupid bitch was a fool not to see the full potential of a possible bond between the two of you.  The pleasure and the power that you two could have given each other...  But her loss is definitely our gain.  She sought only to inflict the pain, and didn't realize that the pleasure that could come along with it can raise one to a higher level of power.  Your relationship with her was so...  sick and twisted because of her.   It's so unlike what is between us, isn’t it Dmitri??  That was why you were seeking for me out for so long, isn't it.  You knew that there was something more for you to experience.  But she did her best to keep us apart, causing us to wait a whole year and a half before things to could build between us...  A year and a half of trying to avoid each other, trying to see who would give in to the desires building between us…  Or was it a game you were playing?  Trying to pit her and I against one another so you could see which bond was stronger?  Some part of you knew that I couldn't bare to see the pain you were going through, and when I couldn't take the punishment any longer that she was giving you, when feeling your torment was driving me mad, I finally gave in and I saved you from her. But I wonder Dmitri..  Was that all a master plan?  Something you cooked up to make sure that we would end up right where we are now?”

She pulls her fingers from his mouth, and she looks down at him, waiting for him to answer as his mind returns to that night where Ekaterina disgraced her former protégé in front of the entire world to see. Wanting to answer Gothika, but she had beaten him to the punch.  She chuckles and shakes her head.

“Don’t come with the bullshit that you knew nothing of it all Dmitri, because if you weren’t then why did you go through all of the effort to pursue me?? To seduce me?? To finally make me give in to your urges??"

She leans over his neck again and whispers against his flesh.

"Why do you think I call you puppy.  It's because I finally remembered how you used to follow me around.  I know you tried to make me forget.  But unlike normal humans, my mind is quite a bit tougher.  You should have known that the things you tried to keep hidden from me would eventually come to light."

She chuckles a bit and kisses his lips gently as he stammers to try to protest.

"I do so love that I can make you speechless..."

She sinks her teeth into his flesh again, her eyes blazing with a fiery power as she moans, putting her hand on his forehead to hold it against the pillow and holding it there with a strength he didn't know she possessed.  His own moans fill the room as her mind drifts backwards again.

The dinner

June 10th 2016

Gothika and Michael are eating in a restaurant, The Fallen have been away from SCW for a quite some time.  This was after their sudden departure, when things in their personal lives had quickly degenerated into a fiasco of epic proportions.  Gothika's mind had been so overwhelmed with all of the drama that it was often drifting off, leaving her sometimes with a blank stare and having weird dreams.  This of course has affected the intimate portions of her relationship with Michael, and she was trying to rectify that, even though he was being difficult.  She tried to make things right by offering this dinner date, which Michael reluctantly said yes to, but neither of them are actually talking to each other.  She'd finally had enough, and put out the proverbial olive branch.

“Michael…”

When he doesn't respond, she sighs heavily and takes a sip of her wine, to which he rolls his eyes and finally speaks.

“What??”

His response is curt, and you can tell he's not paying attention as he's not even taking a look at her, taking another bite from his salmon. She can't help but to have a sad look on her face as she is feeling that their relationship is slowly cooling off.  She sighs again and wipes her lips with her napkin before setting it aside and leaning towards him with her elbows on the table.

“Why aren’t you talking to me??”

He takes another bite of his salmon and his phone vibrates, and he starts to swipe through his messages without even looking at her.

“What do you mean, 'Why am I not looking at you'. What are you talking about.  I'm always looking at you.  Does it really matter right now?”

He glances up at her from his phone, an almost indifferent look in his eyes before he goes back to scrolling through his phone.  He sighs and frowns, shaking his head for a few moments before he puts the phone down and takes another bite of his phone.  Gothika extends her hand towards his, but as soon as she gets close to him, he pulls away.  To her, it's clear as day that he doesn't want her affection right now.  She pulls her hand back and brings it down sharply on the table, causing everything on the table to vibrate.  Everyone's eyes in the restaurant are on them, and Michael frowns at her.

"What's got a bee in your bonnet all of a sudden?  You asked me to come out to dinner, and I’m here!!  What more do you want from me?!"

She shakes her head and her eyes have slowly bled from their normal brown to the ice blue that lets you know that her emotions are not in check.  She frowns heavily and shrugs her shoulders.

"I don’t know, let's see what's gotten into me, cause it's certainly not you!!  You say you're into working on us, but you're so busy checking your phone all of the time, that you don't even see when I'm reaching out to you!  We sleep in the same bed together when you decide to bring your happy ass back to the apartment, but you won't even let me touch you!!  It's like I disgust you or something!"

He looks at her incredulously and shakes his head.

“You have the nerve to say that about me?!!  You ask me why??  What do you mean why?? You have been absent for months!!  You don’t touch me anymore and you try to blame it on me not letting you touch me?  I practically BEG you to touch me!!"

She growls and brings her fist down on the table again, this time so hard she causes glasses to tumble over and break, spilling water and wine all over the tablecloth.  

"No Michael!!  All you ask me to do is bite you!!  And I've told you over and over again why I won't do that, but you don't seem to understand just how hard it is for me!!"

He frowns and shakes his head, moving back from the table as he puts one of the spare napkins on a spill so it doesn’t get on his phone.

"Would you please stop making a scene?!!  And keep your voice down!  I don't need the whole world knowing how much you can't stand me!"

She gasps and looks at him in shock.

"Why would you say that I can't stand you, Michael. You know me!!  If I didn't love you, I certainly wouldn’t sleep in the same bed as you.  Let alone come out on this farce of a date with you as you spend all night texting Lord knows who cause you don't even want to speak to me!!"

Michael slips his phone in his pocket and glares at her.  He points at her, as you can tell he's obviously trying to choose his next words carefully.

"Damia, I know you don't see it, but I've tried so hard with you.  I tell you how much I love you, and how it's not about the biting, but that's all you seem to see and hear.  I pull away from you when you touch me because it's so hard to have you touch me and know that I'm not who you want.  Yes, you don’t bite me.  Yes, you don’t kiss me anymore.  And the worst of it is, I know that in your mind and you're heart, you're not being faithful to me.  Your dreams are weird and I can hear you whisper a weird name that for the life of me, I cannot even remember ever hearing!!  I spend half of my time wondering if I've lost you, and I keep wanting to ask you, are you in love with someone else??”

Her jaw drops again as she didn’t expect this from him.

“Am I what??!!  After everything I've been through... After everything that WE'VE been through, you really think that I could or would...  I thought you knew me better than that!!  How could you think….”

This time it's Michael who brings HIS fist down on the table.

“How could I??  I’ve seen you stare out of the bedroom every single night since March of last year!!  I often try to talk to you when your mind drifts off and you do not even take time to answer me!!  You're off in your own little world where you're whispering in some foreign language I didn't know you knew.  We haven’t been intimate for months, and yet when I wake up you are whispering a name that is too difficult for me to understand and you're touching yourself!!  You tell me Damia, who are you kidding??”

She wants to answer him so badly.  She opens her mouth and starts to stammer out a reply, when suddenly her sight darkens.  Everything around her is consumed in darkness.  It consumes everything until the only things that are still visible are the table in front of her, and the candles upon it which are still burning.  She tries to see into the darkness, but she can't pierce it no matter how hard she tries.  There's no sign of Michael or the other patrons who had been watching their altercation so intently.  None of the sounds that were filling the air just a moment ago could be heard.  All is silent. She is looking around in confusion, wondering just what in the hell is going on when a chilled breeze caresses her flesh.  She rubs her arms as she frowns defiantly into the darkness.

“Who's there???”

She senses someone is staring at her, someone that is clearly siting in the darkness.  But she can tell that whomever it is, their eyes are burning a hole through her soul that makes her uncomfortable.  She squirms in her seat, and finally lets her breath out in a big huff.

“Look, whoever you are, you better stop this.  I'm getting tired of all of these games!!"

When he doesn't speak, she growls and lets her fangs drop until they're digging into her bottom lip.

"Now stop this!!  I'm not someone to be fucked with!!  You don't know what I'm capable of!!  I am a …”

Suddenly a voice interrupts her tirade.

“A vampire???”

The voice sounds familiar, it’s the same voice that has been talking to her for over a year.  The same voice that causes her soul to burn inside her heart.  Even when she clearly attempted to resist at first, she couldn't deny the things that voice would make her feel.  She'd try and try so hard to turn away from it, but she eventually would give in as the sadness, the loneliness, and the lack of intimacy between her and Michael made her succumb, even subconsciously.  She continues to try to look around to see if she can find out who is speaking.

“Who are you??”

There is nothing but silence.  She runs her fingers through her hair, starting to get annoyed until she can hear shoes echo on the cold floor as they near her slowly.  It seems as if the figure is taking forever to reach her and yet there is nobody to be seen. She flinches slightly when she suddenly feels two cold hands touch her shoulders.  She quickly turns around with her fangs bared and her ice blue eyes that would cause any mortal man to scare off are blazing with untapped power. Yet when she has turned she is shocked to see nobody that could have touched her shoulders.  She looks around confused, wondering how that could have been as it was only a moment ago that she felt two hands.

“Vampire indeed…”

She hears the voice in front of her, spinning around in shock as she hears the voice in front of her instead of behind her where it was.  Her eyes flare again as she tries to pierce the gloom in front of her, but there’s only darkness.   And yet, she can tell that there is a figure sitting in front of her in the darkness where Michael should have been.

“Michael???”

A soft chuckle can be heard, and she can tell that this is the figure that has been haunting her and not her partner.

“Oh PLEASEno!!  I am definitely NOT that human blood bank of yours. Please forgive my straight forwardness towards you and your mate.  But I could not have help but overhear him tell you that he accused you from cheating.  And to someone like me, that is an offense I could not leave unaddressed.”

She once again bares her fangs as she slowly rises from her seat, staring at the place where the figure should be.  She's definitely frustrated and pissed off now, because she can't make out any characteristic that could identify the figure that is in front of her.  He sighs and she can hear the sadness in his voice, which soothes her ire some.

“Please forgive me, I did not intend to be a disrespectful person towards you or your food.  You see Miss Damia…”

She frowns as she looks at where the voice should be.

“How do you know my…”

She suddenly stops talking, remembering that she heard him say that he overheard Michael talk to her.  She comes up with a conclusion...  He must have heard Michael call her by her name.   He growls as she thinks this.

“Are you questioning my powers Miss Damia?  Had you have paid attention to the March Supercard show of 2015, you would have witnessed a figure professing his interest towards you. Or were you too involved in attempting to please the needs of this human?  Or him begging for you to suck his blood?  What is it I may ask?  Type O negative??  Because that’s what I could have sensed from his intensity towards you that it was clearly negative.  I just don't understand something like that.  Negativity towards a woman of your beauty and your mysticism is a crime.”

For some reason she feels herself blush, even flattered for the compliment from the man that she does not know.  Realizing that she even should have been upset that he made rude remarks towards Michael, she tries to get angry once more, but for some reason she does not care and that concerns her.  She hears his soft chuckle at her attempt to cover her emotional indiscretion.

“The worries that you feel are only temporarily my sweet lady, as I have been waiting for centuries to find the right companion and I…”

Her mind races wild.  Oh my God!!  Did he say just centuries??  Finally she realizes that she is sitting in front of another vampire.  One of a clearly old age that she has not came across except some of the elders on the council.  And yet she is wondering whether or not this man is older than them, because he's definitely as powerful.  His power seems to drip off of him like sweat from a marathon runner.  She hears him chuckle as she can tell he's reading her thoughts.

“If you were wondering my dear, yes I am older than most vampires known to you. I’m from the birthplace where some of these came from.   It worries you doesn’t it?  That you felt desires that you have not felt before.  I can feel your concern.  You're asking yourself, "Did you cheat your precious Michael?"  "Can he somehow sense these emotions that are running through my heart and mind for someone I don't even truly know?"  I can answer these questions with another question...  How could you cheat on some fleshling that will ultimately grow old and grey, while your beauty will exceed everyone’s expectations? Or, how can you cheat on someone who can't even realize the depths of what you are?  He cannot see past the physical portions of you.  He can't see beyond your body and your fangs to the depths of your soul.   Oh no, it's not that you're cheating on him.  It should be the other way around, that he is cheating on you and himself, because you are meant for greater things.  He does you an injustice, believing that he could love someone that was clearly meant to be for another.  Another of your kin, one that is more and more powerful than you have ever experienced.  No Damia…., I’ve waited for almost one and a half years to finally sit in front of you.  I've waited and I'm still waiting for you to see that you've made the wrong choice in who you give your heart and body to.  To be here as you are, with HIM means that you did not understand the hints, the dreams and the whispers that have been filling your ears for so long...  That I wanted you.  That I needed you...   That I am DESTINED to be the man and vampire who takes you to into your future.”

She shakes her head and stammers.

“Buh... Buh... But….”

She can feel a phantom touch on her lips, as if a finger has been placed upon them to silence her mid-sentence.  She gasps at the touch and her entire body trembles.

"Oh no Damia!  To keep me waiting for oh so long as you have is something I can tolerate.   I understand the need of waiting for the best things in life to happen.  I'm not going to come in between you and him right now, I'm just letting you know that I'm here.  But know this... I will not give up on you.  In the end, I will get what I want.  Because the world is not prepared for a man that will make the Heavens bleed and the lakes burn with fire to get to you.  I will be the one that grabs everyone by the throats and squeezes until they beg for forgiveness until you have chosen to make yourself mine.”

She shakes her head as she hears this.

“I can't... I just... I don't understand!!  I...  I…. “

Suddenly the air is filled with an intensity of feeling so deep, and she hears his angered howl.

“I WILL NOT BE DENIED DAMIA!!”

The anger in his voice frightens her as suddenly the atmosphere suddenly changes to a calm one once more as the darkness has gone away and she stares at the questionable look of Michael.  He has a questioning look on his face, as if he's waiting for her to say something.  She licks her lips slowly and unclenches her hands which had been balled into fists so tight, her nails had dug into her palms.  She slips her hands into her lap to hide the blood that is slowly running onto her napkin on her lap.  She looks up at him and speaks slowly.

“Michael…, I love you.”

In her heart she meant it, but in her soul, she knew she was drawn to this mysterious figure who has burst into her life in a fashion that she will never forget.

Present Day

Gothika suddenly wakes up from the dream, reliving the moment that Dmitri made first contact with her two years ago. Not understanding then what happened, but looking back to it, she realized how glad she was that it happened at the time, and that she was just as glad it did happen now. Understanding it better now why he did what he has done towards her, she looks at him with a loving smile.  She realizes it was because that was the way that he was being taught to show himself to a possible mate, and a future love.   He was being shown the wrong ways by She Who Would Not Be Named.  She was just so happy that he'd finally woken up and realized what she teaching him was wrong.  She reached out to him with her heart as she strokes his hair gently.

“Love….”

She grins, not ever experiencing something like what she has now with him.  Part of her feels ashamed because she did once love Michael.  But this is different.  This is a relationship build out of respect and understanding and certainly from...

“Love??”

She grins, knowing that Dmitri was reading her mind as he has woken up as well from a night of pleasure and intimacy.  The two kiss each other, then she leans her head upon his chest and caresses his ribs gently.

“I dreamt of that night where you showed up on my dinner date with Michael.”

Dmitri kisses her forehead and thinks back to that moment before staring at her.

“You mean the night where I showed you my adoration? Whereas he was cold as ice??”

She chuckles softly and leans up and licks his lips.

"You mean the night you just about scared me shitless, playing mind games with me to show me how strong you were?"

He actually blushes as he strokes her back gently.

"Well, maybe just a little bit.  But he really was being such a dick that night."

She nods, sighing as she knows he is right.  She lays her head on his chest and nuzzles against it gently, thinking about what has happened in the past, and wondering about how Michael is doing after all that he has been through since then.  Especially the kidnapping.  But she knew already then that what they once had was not likely to return. While this... what she has with Dmitri is so very different.  She sighs as she feels his hand roam her back and she closes her eyes  His kisses touch the skin of her forehead as she feels the yearning grow once more.

“Dmitri??”

He continues to kiss her forehead before turning his attention towards her face and she looks up at him with a knowing smirk.

“Yes love??”

She slides her hand down his chest to his stomach and swirls her finger around his belly button gently.

“I know you've wanted me since 2015, but I was with Michael….  And the first time we truly OFFICIALLY met was when I came between you and Ekaterina.  I just don’t get why, even though you wanted me, why didn't you ever…”

He kisses her, stopping her mid-sentence.

“Why didn't I ever get between you except through dreams and mind tricks??  Come now love.  I’m from a different school of thought.  I was raised as a man of class Damia…  I know that I can either challenge a man for your hand or stay away.  And knowing that I would destroy Michael with one blow would not help me win your heart.  So I stayed away, hoping that one day you would give in to my urges…  or just live in sadness.”

She hears his voice, not believing one word of what he was saying.  Clearly he was suffering over the fact that she was with someone else, wondering if she should have done something differently. Wondering whether...

“Whether Ekaterina would have showed up or not if you had??”

She looks at him with a pout.

"Would you please let me at least ATTEMPT to say something on my own?"

He smirks again and shrugs.

"Maybe.  But I'm right aren't I?"

She nods her head yes, and he inhales deeply.

“She would have Damia…, she would have done anything to stop you.  The end result would have been the same, you and me in our arms in this bed as your new SCW World Heavyweight Champion.”

She grins as she kisses him deeply.  She loves her man as she scratches her nails into his flesh.  She closes her eyes as she doesn’t want this feeling to end.

Later that night...

Dmitri is seen in the shower, he and Gothika had an intimate moment together in the bedroom moments ago. Where he was submissive to her for the very first time and unlike with Ekaterina, he enjoyed it. He pushes his head against the shower door as the warm water sprays all over his pale white skin, reliving every single moment of their intimate moment together. He never expected her to be like this as he remembered her as nothing more than a teasing vixen in bed. He slowly drops his face, letting his wet hair fall before his eyes as he sighs. He had reservations upon being the submissive one to her, even though he knew he loved her. He still was having nightmares over what Ekaterina did to him, as the emotional scars were still visible to him. He moved forwards to the showerhead, placing his hands up against the walls as he closes his eyes with intensity and softly weeps. Hoping that the sound of the warm water and the steam would make her unable to hear and see his sadness. To obviously no avail as the door slowly opens and Gothika walks in, completely naked, but the camera shot centers only on her face, protecting her modesty.  She presses her body against his, causing him to gasp as he feels the softness of her breasts sink into his back while her hands roam up his chest. The steam is covering the most intimate parts for the camera to see as she has her face pressed sideways into his back, causing him to lean his head backwards.

“I heard you cry out….  Are you alright?”

There’s a moment of silence, how foolish must he have been to think he could hide such an emotional reaction to the woman he loves. Causing him to stay motionless before slowly turning around and staring into her eyes before they kiss. Their eyes meet and unlike what he has had experienced with Ekaterina, there’s only love to be seen in the eyes of Gothika. He slowly melts before taking her in his arms as his hands roam across the well toned back of his lover. They kiss each other, as their fangs connect with every time that they break up. The steam is building around them as the heat is slowly rising and yet it seems that these two vampires are enjoying it to the fullest. Finally, the kiss breaks up as he stares into her eyes, with passion building inside them he whispers he loves her.

“You know that what you said to me before is so very true.”

She strokes her hand along his cheek gently.

“Do you mean how Ekaterina is a fool??”

He shakes his head no as he kisses her forehead and pulls her into his body.  He feels her chest heave with every breath she takes and the tension that is building between them is seemingly intoxicating to them.  He speaks breathlessly as he holds her tightly.

“No, about how I should be showing the world why I am the world heavyweight champion, and that I am not a fluke.  How the entire SCW Universe needs to understand that I am the rightful owner of that championship belt and that I deserve to be known as the very best!!

She nods her head as she is kissing his chest while letting him talk some more.

“I’ve had to deal with enough bullshit for hundreds of lifetimes that I did not even cared to count them. I’ve always been someone that was supposed to play second fiddle to anyone out there.  That it just boiled up inside me, because I started to believe it Damia.  I even started to believe that perhaps I was supposed to be the one that was the sidekick to James Tuscini.”

She gasps as she feels his strong fingers dig into her flesh, causing her fangs to bare as she feels him lifting her up and pressing her against the shower door.

“And if that wasn’t enough, I started to believe everyone out there.  I started to believe that I wasn’t good enough.  I started to believe that I couldn’t hang with anyone out there that was or is a champion.  Not even Lord Raab!!”

Another gasp emerges from her mouth as she feels his determination as she digs her sharp nails into his flesh and bites his shoulder

“Not even The Roulette champion Kris!!   Or J2H!!  Or The Black Sheep!!  Not even Jet City!!”

The names are being mentioned as he does not stop, causing Gothika to start to love the intensity and the emotions that is radiating from her man that is the SCW World Heavyweight champion.  Clearly the anger that captivated him to finally become world champion hasn’t left his body as it is clearly only a more growing process that causes her eyes to slowly start to change into dark red and her fangs have grown to full size, being pushed on by the fire in his veins.  She moans as she can smell the intensity even in his scent.  It's flooding her senses as he continues to rant.

“And that’s why!!  WHY!!  Why I cannot lose against Calvin Harris this Sunday!!  That is WHY!!  Why I need this title reign to satisfy every possible hunger that is left inside my body save the one that I have for you!!  14 days Damia…  14 FREAKING DAYS!!!”

Her eyes grow wide when he suddenly has stopped talking and has sunk his fangs into her shoulder without a warning.   They both are pushed to the brink as they let out an animalistic growl. Gothika has both arms wrapped around his neck as her hands have grabbed long pieces of his wet hair in order to deal with the excitement that she is feeling from him.

“Oh Dmitri….”

He finally lets his vampire bite from her shoulder go, she slowly sinks back down to her toes as the moment of ecstasy starts subsiding in her body.  She has her vice like grip around his hair as she is kissing his shoulders with passion and desire.

“I’ve worked so hard for this opportunity Damia, so hard have I fought and clawed and had to drag myself through every single bullshit match that I had to endure!! Almost a whole fucking year I had to wait for that championship belt to be mine, almost a whole year I had to watch failure after failure, joke after joke. Watching Drake Green somehow do what I couldn’t and then get ambushed by Rage. Doing something that I would have done as well when I was in his situation. And yet nobody talked about the matches that I had with J2h, nobody ever came up to SCW booking committee, telling them that after J2H had lost his belt that I was in line once more. Oh no, I had to sit home, watch him retire. Have me go through an entire Battle Royal… WHILE EVERYONE KNEW!!”

He suddenly lifts her up again and presses her against the shower door once more and this time she gasps because she feels him in the most intimate way.  She can't help gasping out loud as he continues his rant.

“Everyone knew that I was the one man that he feared, he respected, he told the world that I was his gravest challenge. And what they do to me? I had to earn it by a Battle Royal!!”

“Dmitri….”

Her gasps causes her response to be nothing more than a reaction to deaf men’s ears.  In secret, she loved this side of Dmitri as he was relentless.  The way she wanted to see him inside the ring as well.

“They wanted the vampire that they could laugh at?  They had the chance for almost a year now…  This is my era now… This is MY reign.. . This is MY moment, and it will NOT just a title reign of 14 days before handing it over again!!  But the world needs to see it, and they need to see it to believe it.  Well, I will give them something to see to believe…  The world is going to witness the first ever live destruction of a once promising career, namely that of Calvin Harris.”

The passions between them are building higher once more, and she gasps out with the building emotions of the moment.

“Yes…”

“A man that has got it all, talent!!”

“Yes!”

“Arrogance!!”

“Yes!!”

“Ability!!”

“Oh God YES!!”

He looks down into her eyes and grabs her cheeks gently as she has her legs wrapped around his waist.

"He has it all, yet he does not have the world heavyweight championship belt Damia.  Not anymore!!  THAT is MINE!!  The one thing that belongs to me!!  The one thing that separates the boys from the men.  The pressure that he could not take, the pressure that made him ultimately lose to both the members of the Unholy Alliance.   THAT is something that we all can agree on!  That it was ME that did it!!”

She nods and kisses him deeply and whispers against his lips.

“Yes….”

She closes her eyes as she feels that her desire is growing and she wants to enjoy every moment of it.

“They say that you should be careful for what you wish fo
r
user posted image

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
I'm the Lord of this ring
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 09:36:52 PM »
 ooc starting with the up on the roof part as it only showed a few sentences

Up on the Roof

You can see that Gothika and Dmitri have dressed up in formal wear and are dancing on top of the hotel roof.  Her flowing purple satin ballgown catches the low light and shimmers as she smiles at the sight of him in his tuxedo with tails.  You can hear the music from the Lord of the Rings soundtrack in the air as Dmitri moves elegantly with his Gothika in his arms.  Her left hand in his right while her other hand is wrapped behind his back as he leads her in a slow waltz.  

"You look lovely my dear.  Today has been heaven for this lost soul.  Every moment that I spend with you lets me know that everything I've done in my life has not been in vain."

Gothika smiles happily as she's spun around and she winks at him.

"And this is just the beginning.   After this Sunday at Climax Control, and you've proven once more why you are the Sin City Wrestling Champion, I'll show you once more why I chose to be with you."

Dmitri throws his hair back and laughs.

"Oh, I can tell already that we aren't even going to make it until Sunday for you to show me that once more."

He lifts her wrist to his lips and she gasps as he licks her flesh gently, her eyes bleeding to ice blue, and her fangs extending slowly.  

"You know, I've never let anyone else bite me after I was turned.  Not voluntarily.  I never knew how good it could feel.  As you know, my turning was not the ray of moonlight or the romanticized version that most people think of being turned.  It was torture.  Sheer and utter torture.  I'll be honest... even your turning was not as bad as mine."

She wraps his arms around her body, laying her head on his chest and shivering, but not from the chill in the air.  He strokes her shoulders gently and lifts her chin up so he can softly kiss her lips.

"I know my love.  And I promise to try to take every moment of that pain from your mind, so all you can think about is how much you are enjoying yourself with me."

She grins hugely and lets him spin her around before they begin to dance once more.  She throws her head back and her laughter ripples through the air.

"You make me so happy Damia."

She blushes and he spins her around so fast, she almost gets dizzy.  Dmitri looks around and he sees that Gothika is in complete trance as she is enjoying every moment of it. He suddenly looks at a rooftop next to them, seeing a familiar figure standing there saddened and in jealousy over them. Seeing that they're not alone, causes him to lean in closer to Gothika and whisper in her ear.

“I believe we have a spectator my love.  Clearly Ekaterina can’t have enough of us”.

Gothika looks to where he's pointing and a devious look appears on her face.

"Then let's give her a reason to look."

This causes a smile to emerge on both their faces as they give a tender kiss, only to infuriate Ekaterina as the shot fades.

“The Rematch”

Wellington, the capitol of New Zeeland. A touristic town with lots of things to offer, including the touristic tour of the spots where the Lord of the Rings were made. Epic creations of a world that is just a mere creation of one man’s imagination. There we see Dmitri stand at the spot where the infamous scene was created where the hobbits got off the road for the ring wraith who was seeking for it’s master’s ring. Kneeling near the spot where Frodo must have been as his fingers trail across the path as he grins.

“I’m sure that a lot of you people were not expecting me to follow a trail of a fantasy tale, a tale created by one of English modern literature writer in the modern era…. Ending up all the way to New Zeeland to see a spot for a key scene himself. And yet there’s so much key elements in this beautiful country that could not be missed and ignored, something that always turns back to the essence of it all… the quest of the One Ring…"

He grins, not taking his eyes off the edge of the road that he stands upon. Looking at the tree that the Hobbit actors must have been underneath for how many attempts to capture that one perfect scene that ended up in the movie.

“It’s such a rhetorical example of how society these days are filled with needs that is created by men’s sinful thought’s. The need to have it all and not having to share it with others, where you would expect that he does good shall be repaid in tenfold. But not for those who have a desire that is burning deep down upon their souls that they become a victim of that desire. Wouldn’t you agree Calvin?? Oh I know you will even though your lips will utter differently. Because let’s face it, once you had that taste of that what consumes it…., you will never being able to let go of it. As I already am aware off that you are building a master plan to take back what is yours and rule everyone that wants to claim it themselves.”

“And yet, with all the right intentions that could be delivered upon a silver platter and handed over to the great big formidable eye that hovers over Mordor… I cannot honestly hold in my lack of sense of humor to merely laugh about those attempts to create a character that is larger than life. But instead of waiting for me to drop the championship upon your lap, you just have to get out of your stupid rocking chair and take grasp of what is reality to compliment your deranged sense of stupidity. Because let’s face it, I’m sure that you have taken upon a different role in life to make people forget that you were attempting to replace the original Psycho of the SCW legacy. How fitting to see that even though you succeeded somewhere where he never managed to achieve… winning the world title, it is where your comparison sadly has come to a conclusive halt.”

He slowly raises up from a kneeling position and looks down the road, the road that he knows that has led the Hobbits ultimately to the pond that caused them to cross the water to the other side.

“You know that fantasy tales always ends up on a good note doesn’t it??  So, when you find some new alternate creative juices to further your career. I would gladly wonder whether you would be picking the side of Frodo… the hero of the tale that would ultimately end up unable to prologue his tale to generations beyond… before entering the ship for the final stroll to eternal life and beyond… or the fact that your personification ultimately ends up with the evil Villain that ends up crumbling down to dust by the destruction of its own creation. It’s a question that I would prefer to ask with a question mark.”

“The fact that your thirst of reaching that goal of taking back what is now mine could be defined by both characters. Frodo ultimately taking his lust over his best friend before almost becoming dinner for Shelob…. Only to be saved by the one entity that he betrayed. Or is it the monster it’self that watches from high above and sees and hears all and only wants that what binds all seven rings…. The one thing that makes him unstoppable. Ultimately ending up dead, dead because greed can only bring you this far and nothing further to say the least.”

“But I can hear you grasp a final straw of hope, that in true life nothing is the same like a fantasy tale. But tell me, is this truly the case?? Or is desperation the one key to your success that ended up in your downfall? Because if there’s one thing that I’ve learned in my life as the welcoming mat of the undead… that there is nothing so expandable than the human’s mind and it’s fantasy. And you my friend, have just ran on thin ice from the moment that you stepped foot in the ring with yours truly for the very first time. I just pity the fact that after I’m done with you once more, that no longer will I have to listen to excuses, to lies and to torn battles within. First it was the Martyr, then it was the champion, followed by the destruction of his own kingdom. As in your quest the Orcs have perished by a mere single handed thrust… The mercenaries seeked refuge within another save haven. And you should have known that humans themselves are only strong when the believe is there to obtain the greatest gift that is known to mankind.”

“Did you find it? Did you? Oh dear soon to be departed friend? I believe that your eyes finally opened themselves after witnessing justice to be served upon the man that should have been champion a year before. The fact that your name isn’t J2H isn’t my problem my little piece of shit. That’s right, piece of shit, why you may ask?? Because I am sure that the only thing that you are looking at is a man that could not defend his internet title a year ago. So why would it work now?? Well I will tell you exactly why! Because this is the essence of my heart work, this is the culmination of my destructive nature that I had to swallow every single day for since a year!! Oh and I know that you had worked twelve years for this moment, this very moment that you could hoist a championship belt up high in the air and gloat over every damn carcass that you could see in a few miles radius. But then afterwards you just became soft and believing that everything would be handed to you on a silver platter. To have donned the stupid entity of a martyr and become a real life man in a society that does not want you.”

“Not wanting you, to be an outcast. That was what you were, that is what made you the champion and you sold your soul for the very first moment that you touched that championship belt. While me? I grew, I became patient. While deep down inside the fire was burning like crazy and that could not be stopped by anyone. All I had to do was wait for the right moment where I could put my victim in my own sight. Take him down memory lane and let him walk the thin line that I have been doing for how long? Oh I have told the world that a thousand times already! But no, you could not balance on such a thin line did ya? You were just too scared and pre occupied with the dangers that was underneath you. While you should have looked in front of you all the fucking time. Did it bother you Calvin? Did it bother you to know that I was right all along? I guess that was when the realization hit you… That you are nothing more than a ring wraith that does the bidding for the desire that made you my personal bitch.”

With that the shot slowly fades.

“The Two Towers”

Dmitri continues his tour of the Lord of the Rings in New Zealand, where they are going to several spots where important scenes were shot. He is now at the spot where the kingdom of Rohan was build, where the lord of the horses ruled and yet was broken down by Wormtogue until Gandalf freed him from his grasp. Listening with his strong hearing to the words of the tour guide, while his mind is racing forward towards his confrontation with Calvin Harris.

“And if you look over here you will see…… “

The words fade in the back of Dmitri’s mind, he doesn’t care. He literally was there when the book was written. He was there when Tolkien had his weekly discussion in the pub with his friends and had a few great laughters. That to him was more important than this touristic tour, but still he wanted to be there what finally put the writings of a mastermind on the big screen.

“You should have been there Calvin.”

His words whispered quietly as they aren’t picked up by the other tourists or the guide. Mostly because of the heavy wind that blows through the valley of Canterbury. Where it is only wind still for a few moments a year. Everyone is grabbing their hats as well as their camera’s and other stuff. His eyes pierces through the entire valley, as if he is remembering an old memory of yesterday’s past.

“Ever read the book Calvin? Chances are very great that someone in this federation must have. Being the second most sold book after the Holy Bible makes you take notice doesn’t it?? And the fact that I bring this up is merely to confuse your intellect…, or should I say the lack off of it?? Because it’s quite obvious to me that you are filled with contradictions of your past life that only makes me wish to ridicule you even more. Because it’s a struggle within that has always made me want to read it over and over again, not that I needed to. A vampire’s memory is like a library of historical facts that could never be erased… until of course you manage to kill me. Well we all saw how that went didn’t we??”

A sinister grin emerges upon his face as he closes his eyes and lets the hair blow in his face because of the wind before breathing out a final gasp of air.

“You sure as hell aren’t a Frodo aren’t you? And of course neither am I…, but what are you then Calvin? Because I know from the frustrations that is creeping up your spine, you are asking yourself why I am dragging yourself into a kids story? And that’s the point of it all, stories aren’t always for little kids. It’s for the minds that are willing to widen their world through their imagination where others are just merely basing it upon facts. And that’s where I rule over you, one ring to rule them all. One ring to bind them, one ring…. Well you know the drill don’t you?? Because I just hope you do, as every character of this movie has it’s moment of doubt upon themselves whether what they are doing is right or wrong. Whether they would have signed up for this or not… and yet their believes to do the right thing has kept them alive. Something you know shit about isn’t it??”

“And shit is obviously a term that degrades your morals and your drive to recapture that title that never should have been yours in the first place. A common analogy that makes me so much better than you, because you only wanted it as it made you an even bigger characteristic that you were at that fucking given moment. But do you remember yourself what you were? Oh I do… you were the powerful wizard Saruman that believed that he was the equal of Sauron. Never realizing that he was merely a puppet to the needs of the one big monster like eye. Until the moment came that his urges for power to control the ring took over him and he changed. Something that you did as well, no longer were you the cocky champion from the moment that you got that championship belt. You dreaded the fact that I was knocking on your door as if I was Gandalf the Grey himself. Where I dragged the Balrog down to ice cold pits of his death. Trying to repeat that same trick, hoping that it would get under my skin.”

“It failed didn’t it?? You see Calvin, if there’s one thing I have learned from you humans. Is that monkey see, monkey do. You suddenly went off the deep end, just because you wanted to equal my rage. Equal my frustrations of a year building up to this championship reign. Building up to something far greater that you just had to have a piece off. Was that when you realized that someone was eating away at your ring? Because you knew that you weren’t such a worthy holder to begin with?? Facts are my friend, you were nowhere near the man that got lucky at the Battle Royal. We both know that in one on one confrontations, that you cannot beat me. You are unable to hold a candle to my ability and my approach that has not changed one damn bit. Realizing that soon you will be stabbed in the back by your own Wormtongue that you created. Never thought that it would ultimately be your downfall.”

He turns his head, he sees the tour guide pointing out to where the kingdom of the Rohirrin was build. Japanese tourists are shooting hundreds of pictures every single second, not wanting to miss any inch of the area as he chuckles.

“The Rohirrin were a proud nation in the books of Tolkien, pride is something that you do not wish to utter about. Pride is something that ultimately has stood in your way as you suddenly wanted to become a second rate Chris Shipman. At least he dared to be innovative, he dared to be a rebel with a cause. Someone that embodied the sides of Gollum and Smeagle at the same time. Making you always wonder what side of the tale that you would be getting next. Was it desperation that led you into a mistake? A mistake that is often and easily made my friend. You see, that cage match was just like a war that happened at Helms Deep. A battle where the men were separated from the boys, where fear that was seen in the villagers prior to the war that was waged that could have been seen in your eyes. As you never heard the motivative words of the King of the Rohirrin, words that you desperately needed to not buckle under the pressure of the seemingly unbeatable odds. No Calvin, you became a joke, a parody. A parody of what you believed to have been, yet could not even handle me since you became “champ”. The Roulette champion was a mere example of what I was willing to do to get that extra mileage. And you walked into the trap just the way I wanted you to do so, because unlike great warriors of the past you did not just turn your head away and laughed. Oh no, you had to do one better, even if it came at the hands of defeat that to some was orchestrated by my mind and hands… it made you weak. It made you dependable upon someone that is willing to tell a story, a story where people will ask themselves where he has gone to?”

“Your name will be forever etched into the history books of SCW past champions, a name like Gabriel, Drake Green, Goth, Sean Jackson and even Lord Raab. The only difference is Harris…, that in the end… nobody will be talking about the reign of Calvin Harris… because when I am done with you, you will be removed from the history books permanently”

“Sir???”

Dmitri turns around as he sees the tour guide wave to him, signaling that they are ready to go to the next spot where an important scene was shot. Causing Dmitri to grin as he nods his head while the scene fades.

"The Return of the King"

Dmitri can be seen at Mt Ruapehu, the location that was shot where Frodo and Sam and Gollum look out over the Gates of Mordor. Before setting out to climb them. He looks around and grins as if he is looking out towards Mordor itself.

“Mordor…, the root of all evil when it came down to a book. And what a book it was huh Calvin?? A book with plots, a book with twists and a book with the hero surviving. Of course not everything that was written in the book came exactly like that on the silver screen. But the message was delivered wasn’t it?? And to the modern day people a message being delivered is all that they care about, rightfully so of course.’

“And not always is there room for critics, or purists that wish to keep the things like they were. As in their warped imagination, that’s all what ever mattered to begin with. The outcome is all that matters, the one thing that keeps us standing on our own two feet doesn’t it?? I guess you should be thankful that this time it isn’t a cage match like a few weeks ago. Oh no, it’s a standard match. A match that I’m sure that you are trying to impregnate your mind that you are good at, that you aren’t a man that should fight fire with fire. That should not feel the unforgiving steel of a cage wall or door, because you are created to survive… and not to fight wars inside structures that limits your chances doesn’t it???”

He chuckles as he sees the spot where the gates of Mordor should have been if they were actually real and would have stood if they were still there.

Gates are often used to keep people out or keep things inside the safe constructions of defense. Where others also have used it as a tool of war where they could have shot arrows at you, drop boiling water down upon you. All in the right mind of war to keep your city safe. Not that it needed to be used at Mordor now was it?? Oh no, because Mordor was obviously the root of all evil. The seemingly limitless power of evil that oozed off every part of the death that reeked from it. Where Orcs were kept, where only one could rule and would not allow others to stand in it’s way. Tell me Calvin, did you ever thought to yourself that you wouldn’t let anyone stand in your way of destroying Middle Earth that is the SCW?”

“Don’t worry about my intentions of saving an entire federation, it was all the fact that I wanted that belt for ME. No handshaking, no baby kissing and no pictures to be taken as I intend to break down every fucking barrier that was build by past champions. And why?? All because of their egotistical nature to be bashful without even knowing what they are getting themselves into. Oh I’m sure that you will be now, I mean how many matches must it have been?? Oh yes right, fourth confrontation in a short period of time of a maximum of two months. The once undefeated Calvin Harris, that hid behind a draw. That ran off screaming of anger, while he was blessing every angel up in the heaven that he suddenly could remember the names from Sunday School. While I’m sure that there has not been an angel that would have felt remorse and sadness for you after I was done with you. Can you grasp it Calvin?? Can you??”

“Because the way I’m seeing things it is quite easy, I’ve walked inside hell and back before. It’s nothing new to me, just as long as I drag a carcass every now and then with me to keep the mindset of those who are truly evil satisfied. Because even if you were evil, even if you were to be angry for what I have done. It would still have not made any difference Calvin. It would have only made the beatdown that I’ve put upon you and will put on you even sweeter than it already is. And you know why Calvin??”

“Because I can predict all the bullshit that is coming out of your mouth, I know what your intentions are. I know that you are feeling that you let yourself down, the fact that you were champion was a disgrace to you that you lost to a lesser man. A man that you wanted to kill and is walking around still breathing, still watching and still having that championship belt around my waist. Something deep inside of you must have snapped after the three count happened. And yet nothing has changed Calvin. Except the fact that you decided to remain silent until a few days on twitter. Already making the world believe that you have moved on and nothing has even happened to you. Such a wonderful gimmick attempt to portray a new version of the Martyr of wrestling.”

“But you are nothing, nothing Calvin. I have already publicly revealed your masterpiece of being a fraud. A fraud that can pretend for such a short time before the world sees what he truly is…, nobody can hold up a charade for too long Calvin. Not even a monster that created rings to find the one ring. A monster that turned humans, elves and dwarfs into his own personal slaves of mindless ring wraiths. A monster that used others by manipulation to do his evil bidding while he is sitting at his own firing gates and plot his master plan. The only comparison to Sauron was that you also failed and was forced to burn for his sins. Only Sauron never got a second chance to redeem the wrongs that he has done.”

“So what makes you believe that you have the right to undo the wrong??? The right of the rematch clause, a weak explanation of holding on to a final straw of life that is saving you from being dragged into death like what happened to the Ballrog. Like what happened to Boromir, what happened to Saruman when his use was long overdue. Your stay has already surpassed its welcome Calvin. You have had your chance to create something new that only the greats could and at your first attempt you failed. Only to hold on to a final straw of hope, don’t you know that hope is for the weak?? Those who need excuses to survive?? To believe in a greater power that they do not possess in the hope to make it through the day?? Some examples that fits you perfectly. That snaps your head right out of its own socket and watch down upon the bloody mess that you have created.”

“The fact that this time is only a standard match, where there are rules that we need to follow. Only to know that neither of us will shall only benefit yours truly. The fact that you now have to resort to tactical wrestling ability and a bit of luck closes down your chances to slim and none. Where it will almost feel like me squeezing your throat down to the point where you can’t breathe, where darkness will fill your eyes and your mind will lack the oxygen that it needs to consume a mere thought. And for what Calvin? To put the world title high above your list? High above your own sake of saving your life?? Because that’s where I’m aiming at Calvin, not to leave any inch of humanity left when I’m done with you.”

He growls with anger as he stares at the mountain that he is standing on, he looks down upon the ground that ends where the mountain begins and laughs.

“You wanted to look down upon me a few weeks ago, how things have changed haven’t they?? To where the master became the victim of its own ideas. To drive a stake through my heart and watch me die. This is not like a Blade movie, where a vampire turns into ashes after being struck by the daywalkers blade or any other weapon in his arsenal. I am not like one of those movie vampires that you see up on the big screen.  I laugh at garlic Calvin, Holy Bibles are my afternoon chill pill when I’m bored and need some laughter over some imaginary tales. No Calvin, not even Holy Water would ever save you from the destruction I plan on delivering you at your doorstep.”

He chuckles and points at the camera.

“I just hope someone will be home Calvin when I start to knock, at first a polite knock. A knock what gives people the time to walk to the front door and open it to collect whatever it is that I will present to them. The question will be Calvin, is there anyone out there that wants a guy that has unlimited potential, but does not know how to deal with the pressure that comes along with being a human being. A weakling, a mortal, a person who only can strive to greatness for such a small time before having to hang up it’s boots. I’ve surpassed centuries Calvin and I haven’t even started yet!! So it’s best that you just hop on into your bed and put your thumb up your mouth and talk to your little teddy bear how you are going to slay this giant monster. A monster that you can’t kill, a monster that you can’t destroy and a monster that you can’t beat Calvin. It’s quite obvious my friend, you have had that championship for way too long that it has zapped all the life essence out of you like a weak version of Gollum. One that ended up with the ring in the burning lava… whereas I will remain the holder of the gold. Whereas I will be crowned the very best at the same night once more. Whereas I will be looking over my shoulder for the next person to step foot in the ring with me and take home my gold. Because this time it is all over Calvin. Just count the minutes, count the days, count the blessings that your mind deserves but knowing that God isn’t foolish enough to let you die for three days and make you come back stronger.”.

Dmitri shakes his head before he speaks again.

“No Calvin, the Lord of the Rings was a trilogy where hope was always high in the vandal whereas sadness and sorrow ruled. Where hope continued the crusade to destruction of evil. I am already the fellowship that has succeeded that task, I am already the one that conquered the two towers. And I shall remain the King after our battle. Where you will be kneeling before my own two feet before I drop the boom upon you. No Calvin, I’ve felt sadness when I was a human many centuries ago. That’s a lesson that one day could have served you well, but already that day has come too late. Unlike at Violent Conduct, there won’t be a man walking out of the ring on his own two feet named Calvin Harris. Unlike Violent Conduct, it will not be me taking away your championship belt. Oh no, it will be me taking home the last straw of humanity that is left of you. “.

He chuckles and licks his lips slowly.

“But don’t feel sad, just think about the fact that you were the driving force behind the reign of Dmitri. That you were the one that ultimately got the beatdown that you deserved, that you once held that was never yours to begin with. As I am the one champ to rule them all, the one champ to bind them all… and the one champ to bring them all down to their knees and kiss my feet. Nobody, not even the unbeaten Kris, the man better known as the Roulette champion can stop me. Not even Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson, the newly crowned tag champions cannot stop me. And the fact that the tag champs never lost to me does not change the fact that they need to share that what I have in the palm of my hand. Complete power, complete control in the world that is mine.”.

As he's talking, he slowly makes a fist, and he shakes it at the camera for a moment before he brings his fist down into the palm of his hand.  He then points at the camera and growls.

“And before I walk into the burning pits of Mordor… or at least where it should have been if it truly existed. I will throw you into the forgotten memories of yesterdays past. Where I will sit down one day with Damia, drink a glass of red and I’ll ask her to remember the day of where a man wanted to kill me. Where a man believed that he was greater than a vampire of the old age. No Calvin, you should be lucky if you got carted out of the arena with one shred of dignity left in your body. Because when I’m done with you, there will be nothing left of you.”

With that Dmitri turns his back on the camera and walks off.

user posted image