Author Topic: SYNN and DESPAYRE vs THE SURF BOYS  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SYNN and DESPAYRE vs THE SURF BOYS
« on: August 05, 2013, 09:04:48 AM »
 Please post Roleplays here.

The first RP period has started.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 04:17:01 PM »
 The scene starts inside the surf shack, owned by the SCW duo known as The Surf Boys. Clothes scatter across the wooden floor. Two suitcases are seen empty and open. Narly and Radical look at each other, both scratching their heads.

Narly: This is still totally awesome that Christian dude decided to put us on the boat again!

Radical: Sha dude of all dudes, it's like they totes remember us when the cruisey thing comes around every year. It's like we're their go to dudes when we go on the tour.

Narly:  Sha!

Narly bops his head up and down, looking at his dreadlocked friend, a smile on his face.

Radical: But that always leaves us with a problemo my dude.

Narly: Sha!

Radical: Double sha! This packing thingy, it's like a pain in the lower end of my board.

Narly: Sha and we like totally can't get anyone else to do it for us cause all those dudes in the uniforms are like "Did you pack your bag yourself?" and we so can't say we got some dude or dudette to pack it for us, cause they so won't let us on the boat.

Radical nods his head in agreement.

Radical: So we should totally get started, or we could be here like all day, and we could end up being here all week and we could totally miss the boat.

Narly and Radical walk in different direction's each picking up the same patterned shirt put in different colors. White palm trees cover the front of the yellow and pale blue shirts respectively.

Radical: Radical style dude!

Narly: Sha! Like your name!

The two nod, dropping the shirts in to the empty suit cases.

Radical: Shorts!

Narly: Shorts!

The two grin at each other before turning away and walking again in different directions, Radical picking up beige shorts with many pockets and Narly picking up the same style of shorts in white. The two walk back to their suitcases, dropping them in their own suitcases. The two look at each other.

Narly: Flip flops!

Radical: Flip flops!

The two look around the room, before looking back at each other.

Radical: Dude, we only have one set of flip flops each.

Narly scratches his head but a smile crosses his face.

Narly: No problemo dude!

Narly reaches down to his feet, taking the flip flops from his feet and putting them in his suitcase.

Radical: That is awesome dude!

Radical reaches down to his feet and pulls the flip flops from his feet and throws them in his own suitcase and turns to Narly, reaching his hand up for a high five but Narly misses and catches Radical in the middle of the head. Radical turns around holding his head.

Narly: Sorry dude, my aim is off.

Radical: Totally understandable dude!

Narly: Now we got all our clothes packed, now we need to see what other stuff we should take.

Radical's face turns serious

Radical: Dude, you know what they say.

Narly: Sha! Don't eat yellow snow!

Radical: Noooooo dude, not that, about cruises.

Narly: If the shrimp smell funky, leave them alone?

Radical: No dude, they always say, when you go on these cruises, ALWAYS take protection.

Narly nods slowly

Narly: I'm on it dude!

Narly walks off camera. The sounds of crashing is heard of camera.

Narly: I'm ok! Got it!

Narly walks back to Radical, proudly holding a toy light sabre, pressing a button to light it up.

Radical: That should totally stop pirates from taking us!

Narly: Sha dude.

Narly switches the light off and places it in his suitcase.

Radical: Chewing gum!

Narly: Not right now thanks dude.

Radical: No dude, we need chewing gum.

Radical reaches in to pocket, pulling out a packet of chewing gum and throwing it in to his suitcase.

Radical: Coconuts!

Narly looks down at his midsection.

Narly: Are mine showing again?

Radical: Nah dude, your coconuts are still in their tree, but we need some, just in case they don't have them on the shipy thingy.

Narly nods.

Narly: Grab some nuts dude!

Radical runs outside the hut, Narly follows him, looking up in the air.

Narly: Dude, be careful climbing that tree.

Radical: Just tell me if you see any spider monkeys or something dude.

Radical's voice is heard calling back towards Narly.

Narly: You got it dudeo! Hey dude, dude that branch is...

Before Narly can continue, the sound of a tree branch is heard snapping, shortly followed by a loud crash. Narly covers his face.

Radical: Ow! My ass!

Narly: That had to hurt.

Radical walks in, holding two coconuts, his face covered in pain.

Radical: Hold my nuts dude.

Narly: You got it dude.

Radical hands Narly his coconuts and starts to rub his rear end.

Radical: Thanks for holding my nuts dude.

Narly: Anytime!

Radical takes his coconuts back and places them in his suitcase.

Radical: Now what?

Narly: Something to make the chicks go all swoony at their knees.

Radical: Chloroform?

Narly: No dude.

Narly disappears off the camera and the sound of things falling down. Seconds later, Narly comes back, holding romance novels. Radical scratches his head.

Radical: Dude, why do you have romance novels here?

Narly's eyes dart around the room.

Narly: Ugh, it's ugh, I found them in your stuff.

Radical looks confused.

Radical: Oh erm.... ugh, ah, erm, why do we need them anyways?

Narly: So we can sit around the pool reading these bad boys, and the chicks will think we're like those sensitive dudes.

Radical: Awesome thinking dude of dudes.

Narly nods proudly and puts the book in the suitcase.

Narly: Now what?

Radical: Well, remember last year, the chickens.

Narly looks sad hearing this.

Narly: Sha! Those poor chickens, we have to save the chickens again!

Radical: Sha dude, so we need this.

Radical moves away, picking something off of a shelf and throwing it towards Narly. Narly catches it and looks at the small box.

Narly: Chicken first aid kit! Sha dude! Sha!

Radical nods proudly as Narly throws it in Radical's suitcase.

Radical: Right, I think we're missing one thing.

Narly: What?

Radical: Dolphin food.

Narly: What do dolphins eat?

Radical: Breadcrumbs.

Narly looks confused.

Narly: Are you sure dude?

Radical: Totally.

Radical picks up a loaf of bread in a bag from the shelf and walks back to Narly, holding the loaf of bread in front of his friend.

Narly: Dude, that's bread, not breadcrumbs.

Radical: No problemo dude.

Radical puts the bread on the floor and lifts up his suitcase, dropping it on the bread.

Radical: Bread becomes breadcrumbs.

Narly bops his head and smiles as Radical picks up the suitcase and puts the now flat bread in his suitcase.

Narly: It's just came to mind dude. Who are we facing on this boaty thing?

Radical: Despy dude and his dad.

Narly gulps deeply

Narly: I so don't want to get in the ring with Despy's old man. The dude scares me.

Radical: Why dude?

Narly: Dude! The last time I was around him he copped a feel of my goods!

Radical: No way!

Narly: Way!

Radical: What'd you do?

Narly: I took charge dude! I told him he had five minutes to take his hand off before I called the cops!

Radical: Five minutes??? Why didn't you tell him to let go, you know, immediate like?

Narly: I didn't want to appear rude!

Radical: Coolness dude. Making friends is important.

Narly: Ok, so we need a plan dude.

Radical: I know who we need to call. The super manager, the manager who will totes help us come up with a plan to beat Despy dude, and daddy dude.

Narly: You mean...?

Radical: Sha dude...

Narly jumps up and down excitedly.

Narly: Melody dude?

Radical: Melody dude!

Narly: Perfect idea dude. She was with us last year and she helped us save the chickens, and we saved as many as we could. She could help us again.

Radical: Totes!

Narly and Radical shut down their suitcases, quickly hitting the locks on them and picking them up.

Narly: We got a boat to catch!

Narly and Radical pick up their suitcases and move towards the door, each picking up a surf board from next to the door as the scene fades out
>

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 09:03:59 PM »
 Synn has always been something of a master of mind games. It's a fact that he takes a great deal of pride in. Over the course of the years that he has been involved in the public eye, he has used his wit and resources to coerce and fell a number of opponents and rivals, even if he already held the advantage in size and ring experience. It was done just to prove that he could, and if he was honest, it gave him a bit of a thrill.

There was even one time where he had recorded a sexual encounter between himself and a future opponent without the man's knowledge. Then, when the two were scheduled to compete against one another in a championship match, he effectively blackmailed that man to simply lie down in order to be pinned or else the footage would be aired immediately on the video screen above the stage for all to see. The opponent complied. and Synn walked away from the ring a champion.

It's a side of him that was rarely seen these days, but one that was capable of emerging should he feel the need or desire, or God help them, if someone should earn his ire by threatening either him or one of the rare few he had grown to care about.

So imagine how Synn felt when he had discovered that he himself had been played to a small degree -- and by his own twenty year old son?

This had taken place initially several days prior, in the hometown of the Seven Deadly Sins, Las Vegas, Nevada. The hour of the day was yet in the early morning. Synn himself was currently seated at the bar counter in the kitchen, eating his breakfast while his son Joshua, known to everyone in wrestling circles as Despayre, still slept. Or so he had believed as Despayre always slept in to his heart's content unless there was business to be done for SCW.

Synn heard a melodious whistling come from the hallway, so distracted was he that the footsteps completely escaped him while he read over some contracts of potential match ups for his son.

Gabriel had recently been announced as a participant in the Six Pack Challenge for the SCW Heavyweight Championship, and thus Despayre was left without a match to be booked for the upcoming Supercard -- or so Synn had thought initially.

Despayre had not gone a single Supercard without having been booked in some way, and Synn was determined to make sure this would not be the first. Despayre loved to wrestle, primarily in tag team matches, and thus Synn was determined to see what he could accomplish in order to get his son the exposure he had grown accustomed to. Seeing one contract he thought suited Joshua best, Synn slid it aside from the others and prepared to finish his meal when an energetic voice filled with enthusiasm broke him from his train of thought;

"Gooooood MORNING!" Despayre called out as he leapt into the kitchen through the doorway and landed roughly a foot away from the counter where his father was eating. The ever present teddy bear Angel was placed on the counter and Despayre leaned over at the waist, using his arms to prop himself up with his feet dangling idly off the floor.

Synn glanced at him over the rim of his coffee mug, noting that although he appeared fully awake and alert, his son's hair was disheveled and he was yet clad in his usual sleeping clothes of pajama pants and a simple t shirt.

"Good morning Joshua." Synn said. "You're up early."

Despayre nodded with an eager smile but said nothing, and Synn continued, "To what do I owe the occasion?"

"Oh nothing." Despayre said lightly. "Angel and I have business to conduct this morning! Very important business."

"I see." Synn nodded. "It must be important if it got the two of you up this early."

At Despayre's eager nod of affirmation, Synn asked, "Do I get to know what business this is, or is it one of your special surprises?"

Despayre flopped his upper body completely on the counter, leaving himself prostrate with his arms laid out and his head down on the cool counter, glancing upward toward his father's probing green eyes. It was times like this that often reminded Synn just how much of an innocent and childlike mind his son had due to his mental instability.

"So, surprise?" Synn stated in his won drawn conclusion.

The only answer forthcoming from the young grappler was a soft smile on his pale lips and a twinkle of mischief, inherited from his father, in his cool, gray eyes. Synn just sighed and nodded.

Synn then spotted their housekeeper entering the kitchen, maneuvering her way around Despayre's form dangling precariously on her clean counter.

"If you leave any streaks, you have to clean them." She said with a serious tone but one Synn knew to be in mere good humor.

Never the less, it had the desired effect as Despayre promptly slid back off of the counter and stood upright, watching the fiery, older Latin woman approach the counter.

"Good morning!" Despayre chirped.

"Good morning, Joshua." She replied. "Are you hungry?"

Despayre nodded eagerly.

"I'll get your breakfast then." Theresa said as she turned around to move toward the cupboards, the kitchen being her domain in the household. "Go sit beside your poppa."

Despayre practically ran around the edge of the counter until he arrived at his father's side and dropped down onto the stool at Synn's left. Synn slid Angel across the surface of the counter and Despayre happily took hold of his plush pal with 'grabby hands'. Despayre then looked at the papers on the counter in front of his dad and noted the one separated from the rest.

"What's that?" Despayre asked, leaning in closely to inspect it.

"A contract." Synn answered reasonably.

"For me?"

Synn nodded, finishing his coffee and Theresa was right there with the coffee pot to give him a refill without his having to ask. Such was the expertise in her profession.

Despayre continued to barrage his father with questions, "Is it for me? For Gabriel? Oo! Does Angel have a Universal title defense?"

"No, Joshua." Synn said simply as he dropped a sugar cube into his coffee and gave it a stir. "It's for you, alone. I figured since Gabriel is in the main event of the show..."

"Gabriel's going to win!" Despayre piped in with confidence, assured of his 'big brothers' chances at the SCW Heavyweight title.

"That he is." Synn agreed. "But I wanted you to have a match so I had them send me some contracts over with potential opponents. I thought this one would suit you."

Despayre nodded and asked, "Am I teaming with Bernie?"

"Did I hear my name?"

The voice drew their attention to the door frame of the kitchen where stood their house guest, Nick Jones's cousin and Despayre's buddy, Big B. Clad in snug jeans and a muscle shirt, Big B stepped up to the counter, running his fingers through his hair.

Morning!" Despayre greeted his friend. "We're going to be in a match!"

Big B frowned, glancing from Despayre to Synn and back again, asking in stark confusion, "We are?"

And despite Despayre nodding to confirm this 'fact', Synn's own voice interjected and he stated, "No, Joshua. I' afraid that you're not."

"Oh." Despayre pouted, sticking his bottom lip out. He turned to B and said, "Sorry."

Big B shrugged as he took a seat on a stool on the other side of the kitchen counter, just in time for Theresa to slide a plate with one of her homemade cinnamon rolls on it in front of him, then did the same for Despayre. Synn gave her a smirk and she simply turned away, he having recently come into the habit of enjoying teasing her about this so-called 'imaginary' crush she had on the muscle bound hunk.

"Well, you two enjoy your breakfast." Synn said as he took the contract in hand and started to stand up. "I'm going to fax this before I forget."

"I'll take it!" Despayre said suddenly, snatching the paper from Synn's hand. "You finish your coffee first!" And before Synn could object, Despayre turned away and practically ran from the kitchen for his father's business office.

Synn slowly sat back down and found Big B fidgeting at his seat, looking unabashedly timid for such a large man. Even after all these weeks since they first took him in, the man was still incredibly bashful at acting out as a guest.

Big B slowly said, "So... I won't be wrestling on the ship?"

"Afraid not." Synn said. "It looks like Tony isn't too anxious to fight you again after that thrashing you gave him the last time."

A brief smile lit B's face at the memory and the compliment from this man. he then paused in thought and frowned, "I... I guess I won't be going with you guys then?"

"I didn't say that." Synn said as he stood up and took his again empty coffee mug over to the sink and deposited it in the sink to be cleaned. "You'll be attending the cruise. I managed to snag a few extra tickets from Christian."

"I can't imagine how you did that." Theresa muttered with a smirk.

Synn's eyes flickered over toward her, and even though his hearing was sharp and he did in fact hear her, he asked, "What was that?"

"I said nothing." She replied as she continued to work over the stove, preparing B and Despayre's breakfast. Synn only nodded as Despayre came charging back in and skidded to a halt, but only because the counter got in his way.

"Oof!" Despayre grunted as he came up against the edge of the counter hard.

Theresa turned around and waved a spatula at him and he froze as she stated, "That'll teach you to run in the kitchen in your stocking feet."

"I don't wear stockings!" Despayre protested. "I'm wearing socks!" He then grasped the cuff of his pajama pants and lifted his foot up to show her his socks, wiggling his toes inside for emphasis. "See?"

Theresa shared a look with Synn and then stated, "I stand corrected. Now go sit down. Breakfast will be ready soon."

Despayre happily grabbed a stool and pulled it over to sit beside B as Synn walked around the corner of the counter, patting his son on the shoulder as he made his exit.

Moments later, Synn was in his personal office, seated behind the large desk. The contracts he had in the kitchen were neatly stacked in front of him and with the phone cradled against his ear, he casually switched his desk top on while he waited for the other party to pick up the call.

After three rings, the familiar voice of Christian Underwood picked up...

"Hello?"

"Christian, it's Synn."

"Yeah I have caller ID big guy. It's why I waited three rings. What's up?"

"Very amusing. I wanted to call and discuss Joshua's match."

"Boy! The grass sure as hell doesn't grow beneath your feet, does it?"

"Beg pardon?"

"I only just got the fax a few minutes ago."

"What fax?"

"About Despayre's dream match. I just got it."

Synn frowned, having been completely caught off guard and not understanding anything that the SCW boss was talking about.

"You're going to have to forgive me, Christian." Synn stated. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about."

"Well, it came from your fax number, Synn." Christian responded. "It's a request for Despayre's dream match, the one he earned as a member of Team SCW."

"I thought he was going to use that for a match with Gabriel..."

"So did we. But it's right here, in front of me. Of course, near as I can tell, it was written in crayon."

"Uh huh. Do tell." Synn glanced over at his fax across the room an noted a piece of paper in it, and he could see the colorful tell-tale signs of a lime green crayola crayon scribbled on it. He then leaned over, on a hunch, and glanced at the waste basket beside his desk and yes, there was the contract that he had picked for Joshua tucked inside. "That sneaky little..."

"Pardon?"

Synn closed his eyes and smiled, breathing out through pursed lips before he spoke again into the phone, "Indulge me, Christian. What exactly did that scheming little son of mine send your way?"

"Well, it's for a tag team match..."

"That I figured. It's all he likes to compete in. So who did he pick for a partner? Angel, or dare I say... Big B?"

"You."

Synn frowned and said, "Say again?"

"He picked you to be his tag team partner for this match."

"You're kidding." Synn said, but he knew in matters of business, Christian did no such thing.

Christian said, "No, I have it right here. It says;

'Hi, it's Joshua Young, you know, Despayre. If there's a spot open on the show, can I pick my Dream Match? I know Gabriel is going to be busy winning the title, so what I would really like is to get to team with my dad. It's something I always wanted too do, so can I please? I don't care against who. Just so long as my dad and I get to be tag team partners."

Synn was speechless. For the first time in memory, he was literally speechless. The phone was pulled slightly away from his ear and he turned his head to look at the wall of his office where there was a framed photograph of Joshua holding Angel in a professionally done portrait. His son... and he wanted to team with him.

"You there big guy?" Christian's voice broke him out of his thought process.

"Yes." Synn whispered into the phone. "Sorry. This just caught me somewhat by surprise."

"Something caught you by surprise? Color me shocked."

"You and me both. And to think it was my own son who did it."

"Can't expect anyone else to pull it off I guess. Apple and tree and all that."

"Indeed. Dare I ask whom we will be matched up against."

"Well, most everyone is busy already. The show is about fully booked, but the Surf Boys are available. They always try hard and give a good show. They should make for a pretty good match for you and Despayre."

"The Surf Boys." Synn replied almost absently. "Yes, that'll be fine. Thank you."

"No problem man." Christian answered. "I'll fax over the new contract as soon as I contact them and finalize the details. Catch ya later."

"Good bye." Synn replied and he hung up the phone ad glanced at the picture again, tapping a forefinger against his pursed lips.

Out of any match he could have possibly asked for, out of anything that he could have come up with, he was asking his father to step out of retirement and be his tag team partner. It was enough to leave a man feeling vulnerable ... choked up.

A smile slowly grew on his lips.

"The Surf Boys. Narly and Radical. It seems almost like a sense of deja vu, seeing as how almost exactly one year ago, you two were in the same ring, on the same event, against almost the same tag team. Yes, a year ago you two stepped inside of the ring against Sinful Obsession in a bid for the Sin City Wrestling Tag Team Championships. Unsuccessfully, I might add, as it was Sinful Obsession that walked away the winners."

"I say this with all due respect, because I must admit you tried your hardest, and you indeed did give the champions a good match. However this time it is not Despayre and Gabriel that you will find yourselves opposite the ring with. No, this time it will be Despayre and his father, me, Synn himself, who will be your apt opponents inside of that six sided ring."

"I have no qualms against this match, even though it caught me most unaware. I find it now to be a pleasant surprise my son wished to team with me, and I will not have him disappointed with a loss on either of our accounts. It has been some time since I set foot inside of the ring as an active competitor, the last time being that charity show for Bo Dreamwolf as I recall. Even then, it was years before, and almost a full year since. Just don't allow that to lead you into a false sense of security gentlemen. It is not as if I have not stayed in shape, or have forgotten anything or am now incapable of doing the things I did so often in times past."

"So I trust you will forgive me from the time the match starts, until long after it is done and over with. Despayre is your friend and vice versa, that I understand. He does enjoy having fun inside of the ring, but as I said; I will not suffer him with a loss. I will not be so lenient, Surf Boys. I will not hesitate to take advantage. I am all business inside of the ring. I always have been. I always will be."

"There is a reason I am Synn."</color>
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 01:14:57 AM »
 The first RP deadline has passed. All roleplays posted after this will count towards the second RP period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 10:11:04 AM »
 Narly: Whoa! Totally Radical boat!

Radical: My last name isn't boat dude!

The Surf Boys are off to sea it seems, as the stand on the shore, looking at the wonderful Royal Monarch cruise ship. Both men holding their suitcases in one hand and surf boards under their arms.

Narly: This is totes gonna be a top vaca my long haired dude.

Radical: This isn't like a vaca dude.

Narly: So we can't play shuffleboard with the dudes and dudettes that came before us?

Radical: No way dude, last year, they beat us and took my shirt. I liked that shirt dude. It was my favorite ever shirt

Radical pokes his bottom lip out, thinking back to his lost shirt.

Narly: What did it look like dude?

Radical: Exactly the same as this one.

Radical points to the shirt he is wearing now.

Narly: Bummer dude, that sounds like a totally cool shirt.

Radical: Sha! Shame I'll never see it again.

Radical lowers his head, shaking it from side to side, still sad.

Narly: Hey dude, let's get on the boat, we so need to have a look around and see if our secret hiding place is still there.

Radical: Where?

Narly: I can't tell you, it's a secret.

Radical: Bummer.

The two walk towards the cruise liner before fading to black. The scene reopens on the main deck of the ship. SCW stars lay around in the sunshine by the pool, others look over the side, looking across at the vast blue sea. Let's go find our two Surf Boys, shall we?

On the top deck, looking over at the sea, Radical stands with his bag full of squashed bread, in his mind breadcrumbs and tossing them over the side in the the water.

Radical: Here dolphins, dinner is served, totally served!

Radical looks out on the blue sea, looking at the waves, eagerly searching for dolphins, but none appear.

Radical: Uncool! They must be on a awesome vaca like us!

Radical tilts the bag of flat bread in to the sea, bread flying everywhere.

Radical: That will be a nice surprise for when they come home from their vaca, lots of bread!

Narly walks up to Radical from behind, a sad look on his face and shirtless. He taps Radical on the shoulder, forcing him to spin around, his hands up in kung fu style as he looks at the sad faced Narly.

Radical: Dude! Scared me half to death, I was gonna have to get totally ninja on ya

Narly: Sorry dude.

A sad tone comes from Narly's voice.

Radical: What up my dude of dudes?

Narly: Old people took my shirt playing shuffleboard. It was my favorite shirt.

Narly pokes his bottom lip out, showing his sadness as Radical had done a little while earlier.

Narly: Now it's gone dude.

Radical puts his hand on Narly's shoulder.

Radical: I know it hurts dude, but all we have to do is beat those old people at bingo and they'll get totally cross and swear all at the same time.

Narly's face lights up as he looks back up at Radical

Narly: That would so rawk!

Radical: Sha! Rawk like one of those chairs that hand arches on the bottom and move like backwards and forwards, but I can't remember the names of them, but they so totally rawk, cause they go back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

Radical starts rocking his body, Narly starts copying him but stops and covers his mouth

Narly: The motion in this ocean and the rawking dude, making me feel like a drunk chick waking up to a totally smelly dude.

Radical stops what he's doing at looks at Narly.

Radical: Sorry dude, I was so thinking of those chairs.

Narly nods his head up and down and looks at Radical.

Narly: So dude, we need to totally come up with a way to beat Despy dude and Daddy dude.... without daddy dude trying to grab my gentlemen's garden again.

Radical scratches his head.

Radical: Dude's have gardens? I thought only ladies had gardens. That's why they call them lady gardens.

Narly: Mine's got a plum tree in so thought it was a dudes garden.

Radical: Dirty joke!

A smiling Narly puts up his hand for a high five but Radical throws him hand towards Narly but misses completely and stumbles in to the chest of a bikini clad passerby. Narly covers his eyes with one hand as Radical stands up, putting his hand up and appologizing to the lady. Radical turns back to Narly, his eyes rapidly blinking.

Radical: Dude, she had a melon tree in her garden.

Narly stares blankly at Radical.

Narly: Melons don't grow on trees.

Radical: Dude, there was definate wood when I saw those melons.

Narly: Dirty joke!

Radical looks blankly at Narly.

Radical: It was?

Narly: It was!

Radical smiles widely and lifts his hand for a high five, but Narly misses Radical and spins three hundred and sixty degrees, holding his head with dizziness.

Narly: Dude, little birdies flying around my head.

Radical: Watch out for those dude, they might attack like ninjas!

Narly bats away the imaginary birds flying around his head, before proudly looking at Radical.

Narly: All gone!

A goofy smile appears on Narly's face.

Radical: Right, plan to beat Despy and daddy dude.

Narly: First off, we don't let daddy dude in the ring, because he will just be evil and try to grab the no no areas. That's just totes uncool if he grabs those bits, I don't want him to grab those bits of mine.

Radical: But wouldn't that mean we have to keep Despy dude in the ring?

Radical: Dude, that's mean.

Narly: Yes, but daddy dude will keep grabbing a bits and that's not cool.

Radical: Ok, so we have to beat up on Despy dude to win this match?

Narly: Sadly dude, sha, but I know how we can so make it up to him after the match.

Radical: How dude?

Narly: We take him, and little bear dude out for frosty coconut milkshakes!

Radical licks his lips.

Radical: Whoa! That... is.... awesome!

Narly: Sha it is!

Radical: So we have a plan.

Narly: We have a plan!

Radical: Now we just need our manager back.

Narly: Sha we do!

Radical: Right dude, you go and leave her a note, cause it's like a totally secret meeting, and I'll go meet you in the secret meeting place.

Narly: Right dude.

Narly walks off, leaving Radical standing scratching his head.

Radical: Wait, where's the secret meeting place again?

Let's fast forward...

Narly is seen sitting under a table alone, the white table cloth drops down over his head as he looks at a watch on his arm.

Narly: Where is he?

Narly whistles to himself, but a knock on the table cloth is heard.

Narly: What's the password?

Radical's voice can be heard on the other side

Radical: I don't know dude, what's the password?

Narly: Coconuts

Radical: Awesomeness.... ahem, the password is coconuts.

Narly: Come in!

Radical slides under the table, looking at Narly

Narly: Dude, what took you so long?

Radical: I thought it was the next table over.

Narly: How did you know I was here.

Radical: I saw your foot poking out from under the cloth.

Narly folds his arms

Narly: Stupid big feet.

Another knock on the table cloth takes their attention away/

Narly: What's the password?

Female voice: I don't know.

Radical: I thought it was coconuts?

Narly: It is.

Female voice: I can hear you guys in there.

Radical: Dude, they can hear us!

Narly: It's ok, they can't get in without saying coconuts.

Female voice: Coconuts!

Radical: Come in.

The table cloth lifts up and Melody Grace crawls under the table.

Narly: Mel Mel! You got my note!

Melody: Well you did walk up to me and put it in my hand.

Radical: You did?

Narly: I did. Had to make sure the dudette got it.

Radical bops his head.

Melody: What's up guys? Are we gonna save some more chickens? I loved saving the chickens last year.

Radical: Sha but first Melody dudette. We got a question to ask you.

Narly: Sha, do you wanna be a totally cool manager again this year?

Melody bites her lower lip.

Melody: Does that mean I have to be near Synn?

Radical: Who's Synn?

Narly: Daddy dude.

Radical: Gotcha!

Narly: Sha dudette, but you get to be near Despy dude too and you can like tie back Radical's hair before the match.

Radical: Sha, my arms are too short to reach the bottom.

Melody: Ok, I'll do it!

Melody looks excited.

Narly: I so knew the hair thing would swing it.

Narly bops his head up and down a wide smile on his face.

Melody: So are we gonna save the chickens this year and stop people taking off their wings?

Radical: Totes dudette.

Melody: Good, cause I have a plan.

The Surf Boys put their heads near Melody and listen as the scene fade.

An hour later, the crashing of platers are heard and silverware hitting the floor. Narly and Radical are seen bursting out of the kitchen and on to the deck, followed by a group of chickens chasing them. They shoot past Melody Grace standing looking confused at the duo.

Narly: The plan didn't work!

Radical: Abort, Abort!

Narly: Run for your lives! The chickens are angry!

The scene fades as the chicken continue to chase the hapless Surf Boys.
>

Offline Despayre

• Beware the stare
    • View Profile
    • Despayre
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 07:27:10 PM »
 The weather could not be any more perfect for this the beginning of the cruise for not only the upcoming Sin City Wrestling Supercard, the now annual tradition of 'Summer XXXTreme', but also the much anticipated Caribbean tour that was following afterwards. Unlike the previous year that saw the very start of their voyage begin with two straight days of rain down pouring from overcast skies and looming clouds colored an ominous deep shade of gray, this weather this time around could not have been designed as more perfect if God Himself had chosen it.

And considering Synn's system of beliefs, that would be saying quite a bit.

From the very moment the luxury cruise liner, the Royal Monarch, set off from its grand port in San Diego, the skies had been a bright, crystal blue with nary a cloud in the sky. The wind was just mild enough to ease the burden of the bright and hot sun that was high overhead, allowing everyone aboard, fan and SCW Superstars and Bombshells alike, to make full use of the pool and deck, enjoying themselves immensely.

Along the very corner of the Olympic size pool, amidst the crowds of tables and chairs, was one of the very aforementioned SCW Superstars, making use of the weather to improve his own self image.

Having commandeered a table and two lounge chairs for his own group's use, the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins, and soon to be returning competitor, Synn, was resting back against the head of his own lounge chair on the deck, working on his already crisp, golden brown tan. Despite his years away from the ring as an active competitor, his physical visage was yet just as impressive this day as it was when he cut a path of controversy in the ring wars of promotions such as the EFWO and GXW. The chairs were obviously not built to accommodate men of his stature of a staggering 6'8", as the back of his neck rested against the top of the chair, and his bare feet dangled over the edge of the bottom. He obviously continued to work out as diligently now as he did in years past as his tall body was one packed with a sculpted, attractive muscle glistening with a suntan lotion that smelled of coconut oil.

Of course, being who he was, he was certainly not above noticing his own physical gifts and as such, showed them off to the utmost extent by wearing the smallest of black, speedo swimsuits; anything less and he probably would have been nude. This also served a double purpose to get the best tan possible for when he would again be wearing the small wrestling trunks he had been known for. Appearance was one of the keys to wrestling success, he always believed, and it would prove to be quite true. Skill inside of the ring was the key, of course, but if you did not have an image that would cause the average fan to appreciate you in some form or another, then you would be lost in the shuffle. You could be the best worker in the business, but if you had no visual appeal, you'd get nowhere.

Don't believe it? Go on and check; see how many ugly main event superstars, male and female, there are in the business currently.

So despite the fact this was to hopefully be a one time only return to the ring for his son, Synn was brooking no chances. They would be opposing the comical but talented tandem of the Surf Boys, and Synn wanted to make quite sure that all eyes were on the corner he and Despayre would be occupying.

"Well, it's nice to see some things that don't change."

The feminine voice drew Synn's attention from his personal thoughts and he glanced up to his right, his green eyes hidden by a pair of dark sunglasses, to spot Despayre's mother, Margaret, standing over him with a smile. Her own eyes covered with a pair of rose tinted shades Synn had purchased for her, and wearing a loose fitted sun dress that extended below her knees, she pulled out a chair and had a seat beside the father of her child.

When making arrangements for the trip aboard this ship, Synn had known just who exactly his son would want to invite along as guests above all others; his mom and grandma -- naturally. Despayre did not even have time to bring the topic up before his father had informed him the arrangements had already been made. He had called and invited them, and luckily Margaret had been able to take the time off of work to enjoy this trip with her mother alongside her. It would be Margaret's second time on the annual Supercard cruise, and Victoria's first.

"And to what should I take from that keen observation?" Synn found himself asking in a good natured but stoic form of humor.

He still found it odd to be speaking in such a gentle manner to the same woman who for years, he had hated with a burning passion for misled reasons. Instead, he reached over and picked up a bottle of red wine from a silver bucket filled with ice and held it up to her in a silent offer. At her nod, he took up an empty glass and poured a modest amount into it before he passed it over to her grateful hand.

"Thank you." She said with sincerity before having a taste and she responded. "I just seem to recall when we were younger you had a bit of a flare for showing off."

"I wasn't aware that I was showing off." Synn casually mentioned and glanced away to watch something, or someone, at the pool. "I'm just laying here, enjoying the sun."

"Which I know well enough you are rarely inclined to do." She said with a smile. "You prefer cloudy days with rain, and if there's some heavy winds and thunder, all the better."

"Guilty." Synn said with a smile as he reached over to refill his own empty wine glass.

Margaret continued, "Last year you were by the pool in that cute little swimsuit but kept that shirt on most of the time, and yet here you are, showing off for all to see."

"And tell me Margaret," Synn turned his had and possessed a wicked little smile on his lips. "Are you enjoying what I'm supposedly showing off?"

Margaret drew the glass from her lips before she could take a drink and gave Synn a stern expression, but one in which he could decipher the jovial nature behind it for his teasing.

Synn continued, "I seem to recall a time when you couldn't keep your hands off of whatever I happened to be showing off at the time."

"I seem to recall a time when you spent as much time watching young men as you did young ladies." She countered, turning her head so that she could follow the gaze of the man seated beside her. Her eyes falling upon the same as Synn's, a pair of identical male twins walking by the poolside area; young, handsome and tanned to perfection. She turned back to find him leaning up just a hint to get a better look and she laughed, "Like I said, some things haven't changed."

"Touche'." Synn spoke amiably as he leaned back. He then paused as if in thought and looked up at her and said, "You could have the one on the right, and I could take the one on the left."

"Synn..." Margaret smiled but spoke with a reprimanding tone.

"What?" He shrugged. "Would you prefer a foursome with me and my half?"

"Synn!" She choked on her wine and coughed at the same time as she laughed, prompting Synn to do the same (laugh, that is -- not cough). She collected herself after a moment and shook her head, "I am way to old to even dignify thoughts like that."

"Don't make me seduce you -- again -- to prove my point."

Margaret stole a glance at Synn who was wearing his best pearly white grin and shook her head. She took a sip of wine, mumbling, "Not enough red wine in all the Caribbean..."

Synn turned his head back to her with an arched eyebrow but before they could continue with their good natured verbal jousting, Margaret's mother and Despayre's grandmother, Victoria, stepped up to the table wearing a violet one piece swimsuit with white floral print accents.

"Alright you two," Victoria said. "What's going on?"

"Your daughter just asked to go to bed with me." Synn replied without batting an eye.

"Synn!" Margaret shrieked, mortified.

"I was strong though." Synn said, paying no heed to the red flush to Margaret's cheeks as she looked from her mother to Synn and back again. "I told her absolutely not. Right here at the pool would have to be good enough."

"Oh dear God." Margaret said as she set her wine glass down and rubbed her hands along her face. "I think I had nightmares like this once."

"Only this time you can't wake up to escape it." Victoria chided Synn with a smile.

To any onlookers, it would appear there was some form of chemistry between the pair, and perhaps in a sense there was -- at least at one point in time. Yet if anyone misunderstood and thought there was any interest in the other aside from their mutual relationship as the parents of Despayre, then they would be quite mistaken.

"Et tu, Judas?" Synn chided Victoria as the older woman pulled out one of the three chairs at the table and had a seat. Synn continued, "Anyway I thought you were swimming with Joshua?"

"We were." Victoria answered. "But I needed a break and he got thirsty. It's been too many years since I've been in a swimming pool. I'm starting to wish I had turned the boy down when he asked me to go."

"Yeah like that was going to happen." Margaret smiled. "You couldn't say no to that boy any easier than anyone else could."

Despayre's grandmother could not even begin to deny that charge. She simply took one of the empty wine glasses at the table for Synn's guests and without needing be prodded or asked, Synn passed the bottle to Margaret who filled her mother's glass halfway and passed it back.

Margaret turned to Synn from her seat at the table and asked him, "Is the show going to be the same as last year? On the last night of the cruise?"

Synn nodded. "Yes. It's the grand finale, so to speak. Bringing everything to a close."

Margaret asked, "What happens afterwards?"

"We get a week off and then that tour I spoke of begins."

"A tour of the Caribbean." Victoria murmured, shaking her head and having a taste of her wine. "It must be rough."

To this statement, they could each but smile.

"Is Joshua excited about this match you have scheduled?" Victoria asked amiably.

"Joshua is excited about every match he's involved in." Synn answered. "Doesn't seem to matter what it is, or who its against. He's always the first one running up to the booking board to see who he's against. It's a struggle to get him calmed down enough to get dressed and focus."

"Well this is different." Margaret said, reaching a hand over to playfully poke Synn's bare shoulder. "He's getting to team with his daddy."

"It was that sneaky son of yours who arranged it behind my back, too." Synn stressed, shaking a forefinger in Margaret's direction. "I had something all set up for him but that little guy beat me to it. Everyone who supported SCW a few months ago got to choose a dream match, and that's what he picked. I didn't know until I phoned in to make the arrangements."

"How long has it been since you've competed?" Victoria asked, brushing her wind blown white locks from her eyes.

Synn answered, "Technically, I'd say about a year since I took part in a charity wrestling event. Before that..." He paused in thought and frowned as he attempted to reflect and remember. Finally he shook his head and admitted with an answer, "Christ it has to be close to ten years or more. I never really thought about it."

Victoria smiled as she brought her glass up to her lips and said, "Well then this will be a treat to see."

"Were you surprised?" Margaret asked.

"That is but an understatement." Synn said as he slid the sunglasses off the bridge of his nose and up over his hairline. "I wasn't certain what surprised me more; the fact he pulled it off without my knowing or that he actually wanted it at all."

"Well you can't be completely surprised that he'd want the chance to team with his father." Margaret observed pointedly. "You used to do what he now loves to do. What son wouldn't want the chance to do what he's getting to do now?"

Synn paused a moment and finally yielded with a nod. "Point well taken." He admitted. "I just never had that type of relationship with my own, so I still find bits and pieces of the whole father-son dynamic alien."

"But it's still fun to discover those little things, isn't it?" Margaret prodded with a knowing smile.

Synn turned to the two women and winked, admitting, "It is."

"Annnnnnd presenting....!"

Despayre leapt in between his mother and grandma, arms spread wide in self presentation.

"Me!"

All three of his 'elders' applauded in good natured humor and Despayre, clad in a pair of Marvin the Martian swim trunks and a towel around his neck, dropped down to his knees and propped his elbows on the edge of the table with his chin cupped in his hands, Angel deposited in front of him.

"Well, speak of the little devil." Synn smirked. "We were just talking about you."

"Oh?" Despayre tilted his head playfully and asked, "Are my ears red?"

"Well this one is." Margaret teased her boy, reaching over and tickling his earlobe, prompting him to let out a bark of laughter and fall over to the ship's deck. Despayre pulled himself back up to his knees and rested his chin on the table's edge and blinked back and forth between the three adults.

"You are getting some color." His grandma said, looking him over. "You've been in the water too much under that hot sun."

Despayre smiled and rolled his head to the side, "It's fun!"

"I'm sure it is." Synn smiled. "But your grandmother is right. Maybe it's time for a break before you get a burn."

"Awww!" Despayre whined and he started to protest, but before he could do so, a shriek cut him off.

"Gaaaaang way!!"

"Mad poultry! Mad poultry!"

Heads turned everywhere to spot the Surf Boys running for their lives across the deck of the ship, being chased by several live ... chickens? They darted in between tables, jumped over lounge chairs, dodged fans everywhere while the chickens remained in hot pursuit. Narly and Radical ran right toward the table Synn, Despayre and the ladies were at and they ran around it in a full circle twice...

"Hiya Despy dude!"

"Hi!"

And they took off in a mad sprint, vanishing into the crowd that jumped out of the way of the pursuing chickens.

Margaret frowned, "Wasn't that the same two young men Joshy and Gabriel wrestled last year?"

"It was." Synn nodded. "And they're our opponents this year."

"And... chickens?" Victoria questioned.

"So it would seem." Synn sighed.

"Since when does a cruise ship keep live chickens on board."

Despayre piped up, "Since Melody helped me switch them out for the poor dead ones and OH WILL YA LOOKITTHAT!?" he finished quickly, noticing the looks on Synn, his mom and grandma's faces and he hurried off, grabbing Angel along the way.

Synn calmly looked at Margaret and smiled, "And all this time you thought I was bullshitting you."

Margaret could say nothing but sip her wine with wide eyes.

"What more can be said really about what is to come? A son has made the endearing request to get to team with his own father for a match, and one not need be a seer to know the outcome. Gabriel was correct when he once asked me if I did not expect this. I had wondered if Despayre would want the opportunity, but for him to go out of his way to use his Dream Match to get the chance was what caught me unaware the most."

"I have nothing against either Narly nor Radical. They are often underestimated, and there have been a number of tag teams that have paid for that with the occasional upset result. This outcome will not be the same."

"I may not have been inside of the ring for so many years, but I am now what I was then. I will not allow Despayre to suffer the torment of defeat. He asked for me to team with him for this special time, and I will make certain that he walks away a winner. It might be fun and games for the Surf Boys, but this evening they will find out just how I got my name."</color>
>

"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."