Author Topic: SELEANA ZDUNICH v ANDREA HERNANDEZ  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SELEANA ZDUNICH v ANDREA HERNANDEZ
« on: March 15, 2021, 07:08:24 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Andrea Hernandez

Shadow
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 08:02:17 PM »
Last Sunday…

I was back in my Saxon hotel room with Clarissa Vega following my statement made against Seleana Zdunich. I was still feeling a bit amused at the fact that I had trashed her parody, literally.

“She thought she could interrupt the ‘celebration of all things Andrea’... I told Clarissa with a laugh. “It’s completely unreal! But hey,.she got what she deserved and I just found out that I finally get the coward herself at Blaze of Glory!”

“It’ll be nice for you to finally settle that…” Clarissa told me as we were both watching the end of one of the Blast from the Past semifinals that featured Myra Rivers and Amber Ryan.

“I was so hoping Amber would’ve won by now…” I said, changing the subject. “...I really don’t want to see Myra in the finals. Of all the people remaining in this tournament that I didn’t want to see… really?”

Clarissa had rolled her eyes, but I was completely unaware of that. However, the events of the next few minutes caught me by surprise. Watching Christina Rose interfere and cost Amber a spot in the finals both shocked me and of course, it angered me and as soon as Myra and Mac Bane began to celebrate I immediately shut off the television. My shock had numbed me for a bit and it was preventing me from outright exploding.

“Really?” I said in a hushed voice.

“Think about who caused all that and tell me that you’re surprised…” Clarissa reminded me.

“I’m not…”

“She’s just digging her own grave, Andrea…” Clarissa reminded me. “Remember, we’re not focused on her anymore. You’ve got to focus on Seleana and…”

“No no… it’s not HER that I’m angry about. It’s the fact that MYRA is going to the finals!  It’s the fact that MYRA has everything SO good right now! It’s like karma doesn’t exist with her! She deserves NOTHING that she’s gotten in SCW! She doesn’t deserve her title, the records that she’s accomplished, the GCW Hall of Fame or ANY of it! Not after all the shit she’s put me through. Why does SHE get all the damn spotlight while I’m left in the shadow? It’s TYPICAL of her! Ever since she came to SCW, she’s completely stolen my thunder! “

“I really don’t think she has…” Clarissa said, trying to reason with me.

“So tell me this…” I prefaced. “I was the world champion and in the thick and thin of the main event scene. And then she came and that all went away!  It SICKENS me that I’ve fallen behind her! If she ends up winning the whole tournament and subsequently goes on to be world champion, I don’t know what the hell I’m going to think. Just the thought sickens me. She’s like the second worst person to be SCW Bombshells World Champion… for me at least. I HATE being in her shadow! I experienced that ONCE in GCW…”

“You’re NOT in her shadow, alright? She’s just on a roll. It has nothing to do with you. At the end of the day, you could’ve entered Blast from the Past yourself and maybe even beat her along the way, but you chose not to enter. You haven’t fallen behind her. I don’t know what you’re thinking trying to connect dots that aren’t even there…”

I took a deep sigh, realizing right away that she was right.

“Sorry, I get you. The way our careers have paralleled is a mere coincidence. It’s just… in general… I’m getting very frustrated. For months, trying to claw back into the spotlight… that massive setback at High Stakes. Beating Roxi helped, but this stupid tournament has kept me sidelined since then. It sucks.”

“I understand… but believe me… it’s going to get better. You’re going to have a chance at Blaze of Glory and remember… those three words are a very good memory for you!”

Clarissa flashed a quick smile at me before she left the room, giving me a little more reassurance. The frustration of seeing someone I hated in the final, however, wasn’t about to go away just like that.

“I HATE being in someone else’s shadow… I’ve dealt with it for my whole life…”

Through my frustrations, I began to remember a time in my life where it was about someone else… where I was serving as just someone else’s sidekick… where all the attention was on someone else, not me… and the more I thought about it, the more some old, bitter feelings were starting to seep through me…

October 2011…

“I’m surprised Dad let you come here…” my big brother Eduardo told me as we hung out for a brief moment in the lobby of the main gym of Red Rock High School in Sedona. Decorations were all over the place, the one standing out the most was a huge banner that said “HOMECOMING 2011” hanging from the center of the ceiling.

“Yeah…” I said with an annoyed scoff. “...you’re SO SHOCKED that Dad gave me this ONE break from his dictatorial wrestling training regimen for me to come here.”

“Why do I get the sense that you’re being sarcastic?” he asked me.

“Quit playing dumb, Eddie…” I said, breaking from my sarcasm. “...you and I both know that the only reason he even allowed me to come to homecoming was because you’re a chaperone for this damn thing. I’m pretty sure there’s no way he’s going to cut me the same slack for prom.”

“So why are you acting so ungrateful? Why are you so mad?”

Before I could even answer the question, my lifelong friend Chelsea LeClair, then known as Chelsea Summers, burst into the scene.

“ANDREA!!!!” she said with an excited tone of voice. “I’m SO glad you can make it!”

Chelsea embraces Andrea rather tightly, much to Andrea’s annoyance.

“This means so much to me! If I end up winning homecoming queen tonight, then having you here is going to make it even BETTER!”

“Yeah…” I said with a forced excitement. “I bet it will! And you know what, you’re going to win! I’m very confident in that. You’re far too popular not to win, in my book!”

“Well hey, you really were a big help with the campaigning and all! You want to get some ‘punch’, if you know what I mean?”

“NO!” I said with a snooty tone. “Because if this ‘punch’ is the kind of ‘punch’ that is prohibited on school property that we have to wait until we’re 21 for then I am not getting myself into any kind of trouble.”

“Alright. More for me then…” Chelsea says with a shrug as she leaves.

“That’s it, isn’t it?” Eddie asked.

“What?”

“That’s why you’re mad. You know Chelsea is going to win homecoming queen, aren’t you?”

I scoffed and laughed in my brother’s face.

“I’m just going to enjoy myself knowing that this may be my last bit of freedom that Dad’s going to give me for a long time.”

Rolling my eyes, I quickly walked away from my brother and went right into the action. There was a boy in the distance, also a senior at the school, that I had my eye on. I was nervous, but I was confident enough to walk up to him and his group of friends.

“Uh… hey Lorenzo…” I said to him as he looked back at me. His group of friends all looked at me and a few even smirked when they saw me.

“Hey Andrea…”

“So, I was wondering… since this is going to be our last homecoming… if you wanted to… um… I don’t know… dance?”

“Andrea… well… um…”

“SORRY, but we don’t hang out with flunkies” a blonde girl in the group said, interrupting the conversation.

“Excuse me? A FLUNKY?”

“You’re Chelsea’s lap dog aren’t you?” another kid from the group said.

“Yeah… she IS!” the blonde added. “You’ve been riding Chelsea’s coat tails the whole time. Chelsea is like… the most popular girl in the whole school and you’re just… her sidekick!”

“I AM NOT her sidekick!”

“If that’s the case, how come she’s nominated for homecoming queen and you’re not? How come she has a date to this dance and you don’t?”

“Well… that’s what I came here to talk to Lorenzo about…”

The whole group, with the exception of Lorenzo himself, burst out in laughter.

“Andrea… listen… I’m flattered and…”

“Lorenzo…” the blonde said. “You’re REALLY not considering this are you. Don’t get me wrong, Andrea’s like a 6 and all and your girlfriend just dumped you… but don’t be desperate and settle for the sidekick of a 10 when you can have a 10 yourself.”

“Yeah bro…” one of the guys in the group said. “If Chelsea herself didn’t have a boyfriend right now, you’d totally be hitting that. Don’t settle for her sidekick.”

“I AM NOT HER SIDEKICK!” I screamed at the whole group, which again brought laughter to everyone in the group with the exception of Lorenzo.

“You’re always following her around, you’re always doing favors for her, you’re always the one sleeping over at her house and not the other way around, you’re always the one putting out campaign posters for her…” the blonde began. “You’ve never bothered to stand out at all from the crowd and be your own person because you’re too busy taking care of Chelsea. Face it jumping bean, you’re a nobody. You’d be LOWER than a nobody if Chelsea wasn’t carrying your social status around here.”

Tears began to fill my eyes.

“Lorenzo, you haven’t been laughing. You’re not listening to this, are you?”

“I’m sorry Andrea…” he said to me. “I’m just… I’m not interested in you…”

Without saying a word, I turned. I was about to walk away, but someone smacked me right in the back and everyone laughed at me again. I reached back and saw that a “Chelsea’s Bitch” sign was taped to my back. I angrily tore it in half and walked away while most of the group taunted me with chants of “Chelsea’s Bitch”. I almost knocked over my brother, who stopped me at the last second.

“Whoa… you almost killed me, Andi!”

“I HOPE CHELSEA LOSES!”

“What?”

“If only I could rig the ballot box and just… shred all the Chelsea votes!”

“Andi, she’s your best friend…” he tried to remind me. “Shouldn’t you be happy for her if she wins?”

“NO!” I said with anger. “Because all I’m ever known as around here is her SIDEKICK and I’m tired of it! She has such a charmed life that I don’t! She actually has a father that treats her nice and spoils her every once in a while! She actually has the money to buy all the designer brands! Ever since I’ve known her, I have always played second fiddle to her. She’s the pretty little blond that has all the looks that Hollywood loves! Everyone here loves her, but they pretend that I don’t exist and I’m just so damn sick and tired of it!”

“I’m not trying to invalidate your feelings, Andrea… but I do think it’s sad that you’re jealous of your own best friend.”

“Oh now you’re taking HER side?”

“I never said that! Can you have some perspective for once? You’re acting like you’ve never had any attention or any spotlight in your life.”

This really triggered me as I glared at my own brother’s ignorance.

“I mean… that quinceanera you had a couple of years back… that was all about you!”

“Don’t get me started on how I’m Dad’s least favorite. Don’t get me started on how Rodrigo has always been Dad’s favorite. Don’t get me started on the fact that he treated him like he’s a fucking God in the making, but he treats me like I’m nobody. Don’t get me started on the fact that the only reason why he’s even training me to be a wrestler is because you didn’t want to be one. I’ve always been the outcast. I’ve always been the ignored one. It’s always about someone else and it’s never about me. Why can’t it be about ME for once? Why can’t I have my moment? When am I going to be the one that everyone adores and pays attention to?”

Eduardo just sighs and shakes his head.

“I love you sis, I do. I wouldn’t have given up my spot in the wrestling business for you if I didn’t. I wouldn’t have gone to Dad and put in a good word for you if I didn’t, but 10 years from now, you’re not going to be worried about such trivial things. You’ll mature and grow and you’ll see the bigger picture. High school isn’t the end all, be all of everything…”

“Can your big brother lecture… seriously. I don’t want to hear it right now.”

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…” the DJ’s booming voice echoed over the dance floor. “IT IS TIME TO CONCLUDE OUR HOMECOMING ROYALTY ANNOUNCEMENT! It’s the main event Y’ALL! It’s the homecoming king and queen! The votes are in and it is TIME…”

“Anyone but Chelsea… anyone but Chelsea….” I said to my brother’s annoyance as he left.

“Our 2011 homecoming king is none other than… the one, the only… the star wide receiver of your football team… MR. LORENZO SALAZAR!”

The floor exploded as the crush that turned me down earlier went up and accepted his crown, taking the microphone to make a speech.

“Thank you guys for voting for me. K. thanks. Bye.”

Lorenzo left the stage, obviously not really wanting anything to do with the ceremony. Internally, I was swooning over his low key attitude.

“Okay…  man of few words… now… for homecoming queen…the winner… and this is no surprise at all… MISS CHELSEA SUMMERS!”

The whole floor exploded for her as my heart sank. Chelsea went up to accept her crown and she was far more excited for this than Lorenzo was as she took the microphone.

“THANK YOU! OH MY GOD! I’m SO excited!” she began in her shrill, excited tone of voice. “I want to thank everyone that voted for me… but the person that I want to thank the most is someone that means the whole entire world to me! Without her, this wouldn’t be possible…”

I started to soften a bit when I realized that Chelsea was really trying to be humble.

“She put together an amazing campaign for me and ever since I’ve known her, she’s been so reliable! She’s always been there for me and having her in my life is almost like having the sister that I never got to have. She’s always been so loyal, so caring and so unselfish! Andrea… you have been one hell of a partner in crime! If I’m Batman… then you’re the best Robin EVER!”

Cue the cringing that just happened to me.

“There is no better sidekick that I could’ve asked for than you…”

At this point, I got very angry and I stopped listening to what Chelsea had to say. I immediately bolted and walked out of the homecoming dance wanting no part of the occasion anymore. I really wasn’t thinking about where I was going on campus… just that I was going as far away from possible from the gym where the dance was taking place.

“SIDEKICK?!?!?!??!” I screamed into the dead, Sedona night air. I kept to myself and just hung out in the empty, outdoor lunch area until the dance was over with the intense, heavy, bitter feelings I was having about being in Chelsea’s shadow overwhelming me and causing me not to think straight at all. Needless to say… this entire night really wounded my pride as I experienced front and center the worst feeling in the world of someone else having the kind of spotlight that I wanted.

Unfortunately for my brother, contrary to his prediction…

Nearly 10 years later?

I’m still obsessed over this “trivial thing” known as attention and spotlight…

And recent events in Sin City Wrestling, particularly Blast from the Past, aren’t helping at all…

Last Sunday…

“It wasn’t until I won the SCW Bombshells World Championship where I finally got that attention and the spotlight that I had always wanted…” I thought to myself as I remained in my hotel room.

Switching gears to the biggest moment of my whole career lightened up the mood for me a little bit. I got to think about the brief moment of time where it really was about me. The memory of winning the world title had me experiencing happiness for once, even if it was only for a moment.

“...I was the toast of the whole town when I was the SCW Bombshells World Champion…” I reflected in my own internal monologue. “I was the one that everyone was paying attention to. I was the one that everyone wanted to dethrone and hate and criticize to kingdom’s come the entire time I had that title. Unfortunately, it was… well… the wrong kind of attention over the dumbest reasons. But during those two months, I was the focus of the whole division. I was the one that had an intimidation factor over just about every girl in the locker room. I was THE standard for the division. I had the brass ring in my grasp… and then like the weak little girl I had always been before I finally turned the tables on Christina… I cracked and let someone else take it from me. I let someone else, someone completely WORTHLESS, someone completely BENEATH ME, steal that brass ring from me. And just like that, the ‘Andrea is OVER’ party started…

I’m so glad that I beat Roxi and got myself back on track, but still…

It’s not going to make me the one everyone wants a piece of.

It’s not going to have the wrestling media knocking on my door and kissing my ass.

It’s not going to have respected journalists burning up my email address and wanting to do a Zoom interview with me. I’ve still got a long way to go. This division right now is infested with Stage 4 cancer… and Seleana is part of that…”

Thinking about Seleana angered me a little more. She was, as ironic as it was to admit, one of the few that actually did turn her focus and attention toward me… albeit this came with the caveat that it was only on HER terms considering that she either blindsided me or ignored me when I called her out directly.

“Of all the two faes that this locker room has,she's definitely one of them. Believe me, I’d rather be back in the main event where I belong… but for the time being, I am going to have to settle for making her my message bitch. She’s a means to an end. She’s merely someone that I’m going to have to step all over to get back to the spotlight that I am entitled to. That summer… it was rough… losing the world title… going on that stupid losing streak… my father distracting me with being a selfish asshole and deciding to die… getting a rematch… not even ONE ON ONE at that… and then being flushed out of the world title picture entirely… I had two months in the spotlight… and then I was back to the shadows like it never happened…”

I paused my internal monologue for a brief moment, as the happiness of my world title win gave way to even more bitterness…

“...and no event, or show, hit that harder for me than Violent Conduct… seeing those two bitches in the main event: the status quo of the time, and the most fragile, overbearing cunt on the whole roster, knowing that there was nothing that I could do about it was the most painful, bitter feeling that I had ever experienced during my time in this company… well… before High Stakes anyway.

Being on the outside looking in…

Being swallowed back up in the darkness…

To sum it up: the one thing worse than never being in the spotlight is being there far shorter than you wanted to be and then being unceremoniously ejected from it…”

Since no other event in my Sin City Wrestling career encapsulated the thought that just crossed my mind more than Violent Conduct… I began to have another flashback of the night where I really let out a lot of angry, bitter feelings… and not just by the assault that I had committed on Christina Rose…

Following Violent Conduct…

“You were incredibly happy about what you did to Christina…” Clarissa reminded me as we had a post-event dinner and what initially began as a celebration. “... and now you’re pissed off again. Sometimes, you can be really hard to please, you know that right?”

I didn’t react to Clarissa’s statement as I was drowning in my own anger at that point.

“Your mood changed on a dime. What the hell happened? Did you not hurt her as much as you thought?”

“No… it has nothing to do with her. I just found out that Alicia regained the world title…” I prefaced. “...and now I’m pissed off again. We’re right back to the status quo… not that the whiny, bipolar brat was any better…”

“It’s no secret that you don’t like her but…”

“But nothing! Hearing about her winning the world championship just reminded me of a fact… an embarrassing fact… that is staring at me right in the face.”

“And what’s that, Andrea?”

“Last Supercard, I was in the main event with both of those overrated, overplayed bitches…” I reminded Clarissa, as much as it pained me to bring up Summer XXXtreme at all. “...and now, I couldn’t even get a match for this damn show. It’s the first time since I’ve been here that I wasn’t wrestling  on a supercard at all and you think that is something I forgot about? You think that wasn’t something that completely pained me? Because it did! It’s fucking EMBARRASSING, that’s what it is! It’s a reflection of how far I had really fallen over the summer: to go from the main event of THREE supercards in a row to not being on one at all? That’s CRAZY! Someone that’s as high of a class of a wrestler as me shouldn’t have that happen to them!”

“You just need to remember that you didn’t need a match tonight to shake things up…” Clarissa reminded me.

“DUH! Why else did you think I did what I did to Christina? It wasn’t just for the personal bullshit between both of us. I was taking out some career related anger too. I did that to her because I knew coming into this garbage show tonight that I was now out of the spotlight: irrelevant if you will. Getting pinned at Summer XXXtreme meant that my time was over and it’s a painful cross that I’ve had to bear for months! I hit the bottom with that fucking battle royal too! I knew when I hit the floor that I had crossed the bridge to complete and total irrelevance and I HAD to do something to get back in the spotlight. I HAD to do something to have all eyes focused on me again. I HAD to do something to steal the show AND steal the spotlight away from those two bitches! I can’t STAND not being in the main event spotlight anymore! It makes me fucking SICK!!!!”

I further vented my anger by grabbing a chicken tender that I had on my plate so hard that I actually broke it apart into two pieces.

“I went from being the absolute BEST woman on the roster that nobody touched to being just another bitch on the roster! I am no better than some cheap, flash in the pan champion like Polly Playtime or Amy Marshall! I am no better than some nobody champion such as Electra Styles. I was nothing more than the last of three champions that served as a transitional bridge between Alicia and Evie and that just… I CAN’T! I can’t fucking BEAR that cross much longer! I COULDN’T! Everything is just completely unfair…”

“Andrea, come on, let’s not exaggerate this…”

“You think I’m exaggerating? Why don’t you try living a dream that you wanted your whole life and then have it ripped away from you way too soon and then, to make it all the more worse, get kicked to the curb like it never happened like a Seleana Zdunich or something. I REFUSE to be another Seleana, Clarissa. I REFUSE to be another Electra, or Polly, or Amy! I am NOT going to be like ANY of them! I am NOT going to fade out of the spotlight! I REFUSE to fade just like those four bitches did! You know what the fuck happened to Electra, Polly and Amy? They all faded from the spotlight, never to be heard from again… with the exception of Amy but even then, she was always someone that was just there… that had ONE moment and that was that…

What kind of Hall of Fame member is that, Clarissa?

I was feeling like I WAS one of those people… so I HAD to do that to show them all that I wasn’t…

Seleana is going down that path… and I refuse to be like her. I’m not going to be one of them… I’m not going to be one of them… I’m not going to be one of them…”

“Okay, okay, I get it…” Clarissa said, interrupting me before I went into a further neurosis.

“NO! You don’t!”

“It’s simple, Andrea… all of these thoughts and behaviors… they’re coming out of you because of how disappointed and bitter you are about your world championship experience. I’ve seen a lot of wrestlers like you go through the same thing in some of the companies I’ve been part of. I saw it in PRW a decade ago where a flash in the pan became an overnight sensation and suddenly won a world title from one of the greatest women’s wrestlers I’d ever seen. His reign only lasted two months before Myra stopped him dead in his tracks. He was never, ever the same after that. I saw it in GCW multiple times with one hit wonder champions and let me tell you something Andrea… you’re NOTHING like anyone I just mentioned. In GCW, it was a common thing where someone loses a world title and just accepts moving to the back of the line. You’ve got one up on people like that because you’re NOT accepting the ‘back of the line’ crap. You’ve got one up on the flash in the pan world champion from PRW because you grinded and worked hard, busted your ass and maintained your passion for this through thick and thin… while that idiot essentially cracked, buckled and internally quit after Myra beat him for the title. You’re better than they are. I understand that you’re disappointed and bitter because you feel like you should’ve done better but you’re in no danger of being like anyone we’ve talked about.”

Clarissa’s calming words: once again having an effect on me whenever I needed them the most.

“I get that you’re afraid of ‘being irrelevant again’, but let’s pump the brakes on that, okay?”

“You’re right…” I admitted to Clarissa. “I do feel that way. I KNOW I should’ve done better as a world champion. But I didn’t because I was still that stupid, awful DADDY’S GIRL at the time. GOD, I’m really beginning to HATE who I was…”

“You took the first big step tonight, okay? Pay no mind to what Evie and Alicia are doing… seriously.”

I took a deep breath, calming down for a moment, before the joy of what I had done to Christina earlier in the night began to kick in again. Coming out of this night, I was motivated, bitter and determined to get back in the spotlight… and all this time later, I’m STILL carrying those same feelings…

March 20, 2021

Coming out of that brief reflection, I find myself in the kitchen with some birthday decorations from the week before still extremely prominent even though the birthday cake was long gone. The camera was in front of me, but it wasn’t on yet. I was definitely looking forward to ripping Seleana a new one, without a shadow of a doubt. But when I thought about my wrestling journey in the last year, particularly beginning from Blaze of Glory, I got a little more angry and motivated.

“Now is the time…” I said to myself. “I have to step it up. I’ve got to make a statement and let this company know that I am done with being dismissed and forgotten about. On my birthday last week I made a wish… no a GOAL… I made a GOAL… a VOW… to get MY spotlight back! I made it a MISSION to get back what I DESERVE!”

I grabbed a remote and turned on a monitor behind me, showing a still image moment of myself becoming the SCW Bombshells World Champion last year at Blaze of Glory. I set up a chair in front of the camera and then went to the camera itself, turning it on. I gathered some final thoughts before I ultimately sat down in front of the camera, and in front of the still image of the most amazing, glorious moment of my life, before I really let Seleana have it…

“It’s been too damn long since I’ve been in a match. I know I can mostly blame that o the stupid Blast from the Past tournament which by the way, I STILL don’t regret skipping because the entire tournament is a load of shit… as you saw last week and as you saw by who made it all the way to the finals… but hey, annoying nonsense aside about it being far too long since my last match, I’d say that things are really beginning to get good for me. After all, the last time that I was in a match, it was against Roxi Johnson and I defeated her and believe me, it was the best damn feeling that I’ve had in a Sin City Wrestling ring since the moment you see in the still image behind me. It was a match that I HAD to have. I HAD to beat Roxi! It was IMPERATIVE that I did so and it’s not just because of the whole narrative that I had to beat my former role model with all of the history that, it was because in the back of my mind, the pressure was on me. I hadn’t won on a supercard since the last Blaze of Glory. The four supercards after that were a source of embarrassment for me either because I lost to someone that I couldn’t stand or because I wasn’t on the card at all. If I had lost to Roxi… that was going to further push me down the rabbit hole of former SCW World Champions that had lost their way and/or forgotten how to step up in a clutch moment. That would’ve further solidified me as another Electra Styles, or another Polly Playtime or another Amy Marshall. And most damning of all, Seleana… it would’ve made me another one of YOU!

YOU are in that group of former SCW World Bombshell Champions that had their day in the sun for about 30 days or so when you dethroned Alicia Lukas for the world title… before losing it right back to her. Ever since you lost that title right back to Alicia? You just haven’t been able to get back to that main event level. You went from main eventing the biggest show of the year back in 2019, which you lost of course, to happily settling for being in the shadow of someone else. Someone with the passion that you have for this business deserves SO much better I’m not denying that you are passionate about what you do:that’s one of the few things I’ll give you, but it’s almost as if you’re blind to or completely willing to accept the fact that your place in this business is always being up Christina’s ass YOU, being the kind of wrestler that you are, with that amount of passion for this business… misplaced mosof the time albeit… deserve SO much better than being known as Christina’s sidekick. And yet, you center every fiber of your being around her. The last time we fought against each other… you know, when I hospitalized you in that streetfight and everything… it was NEVER about YOU. It was ALL about avenging HER! Every time she does something wrong, you turn the other cheek like the spineless, cowardly, jellyfish that you are… either not acknowledging that what she did was wrong, or trying to make a bunch of excuses for it altogether. Ever since High Stakes 2019… you have slowly, but surely… settled into the role of “just Christina’s wife” and you just NEVER seem to get that! Even when you were the Roulette Champion and having the reign that you did, you STILL took that back seat to her and her world title aspirations and this fade into the shadows that you’ve had going on since your little flash in the pan title reign? It’s gotten even WORSE since you lost the Roulette Championship. The only two things that you have been consistent with ever since Johanna beat your ass and took that title from you are settling further and further into your role as Christina's sidekick bitch and constantly LOSING on Supercards: you lost the title to Johanna… then you were handed an Internet title match against Myra for no reason and you lost that too… more on that in a minute… and most recently, you lost to Amber… which is funny because instead of focusing on Amber, you focused on ME and you bitched and moaned about how you wanted to fight me again…

And where did that get you, Seleana?

Oh right… being the gatekeeper for Christina. Again. Amber basically used YOU as a stepping stone to get to her and NOWHERE did you express that it bothered you. Yet, SOMEHOW… you STILL don’t see how being up Christina’s ass is anchoring YOUR career! Now… I am going to do something that is going to make me SICK… nothing LITERAL hopefully… I am actually going to take something Myra Rivers said to you and actually AGREE with her on something…

Excuse me while I swallow my pride…”

I scoff as I pantomime a glass of “pride” and make the motion of drinking water from a cup, even swallowing air to literally portray this.

“Myra called you out, going into High Stakes, for not promoting your title match against her enough.. And she’s right… you weren’t. Why? Because ONCE AGAIN… everything revolves around Christina! Granted, I should take SOME credit for that…. HA… but STILL… it was a rightful criticism, something that you should’ve taken in stride, apologize for, own up to, and say ‘hey, I’m good to go!’ But NAH, you didn’t do that. Insead, you respond to her by cussing her out, bitching and crying and suddenly attacking her in a completely different tune than you were in your first promo against her when you were nothing but respectful to her. Your BIPOLAR ASS flipped the fuck out on her for NO REASON AT ALL because YOU couldn’t handle the truth. It’s not like Myra was being mean about it… believe me, I KNOW when Myra is being mean about something… but HOW DARE someone else call you out for the truth, right? Well here’s the cold, hard truth for you Seleana… you are completely incapable of being your own woman. You just tail Christina, willingly being in her shadow, willingly being her little sidekick bitch and as Amber Ryan proved, you have completely devolved into the woman that people need to beat, in order to get to Christina. You have become a sad, shadow of even yourself. People constantly attack you and say you’re incapable of this and incapable of that and all of that and yet you still do the same fucking thing.

The BIG difference between me and you as far as the shadows are concerned is that I’m FAR less willing to stay in them. I’m NOT you, Seleana. I am NOT the kind of person that accepts taking a back seat to someone else. I am NOT the kind of woman that willingly accepts being someone else’s sidekick. I didn’t get to where I am in this business by playing sidekick bitch, you understand that? Remember how last year when Christina tried so fucking hard to be my friend? FUCK that! If I accepted being her friend, you know where that would’ve gotten me? That would’ve made me just another bitch that is riding her coattails just like what YOU’VE done your whole entire career! That would’ve made me just another member of her posse that had to sit back and let her have all the glory! Being friends with HER? That would’ve neutered my rise to the top! I didn’t come to Sin City Wrestling to make friends, I came here to be the best fucking women’s wrestler in the world. I was NEVER going to play sidekick bitch to her! I broke free from the shadow of another, Seleana. I broke out from under the shadow of my former friend and tag team partner. I broke out from MYRA’S shadow because back in the GCW days, that overdramatic bitch did EVERYTHING in her power to keep me under her thumb only for her to FAIL! I have never, EVER settled for being in the shadow of another in my career. Hell, I LEFT OCW to come here because deep down in my heart, I knew that if I stayed there, I was ALWAYS going to be in the shadows of a bunch of old, outdated, sexist pigs stuck in the nineties that were basically using that sorry ass excuse of a company as a working retirement home.

And WHY should I settle for that?

WHY should I settle for being second best to Myra or to my former tag team partner?

WHY should I sit back and settle for taking a backseat to ANYONE on this roster, especially you?

I look at you and I see the personification of what I would’ve been as a wrestler in this company if I was stupid enough to be Christina’s friend… and why should I accept mediocrity the way you have, huh?

Why should I be someone else’s sidekick? FUCK that, Seleana! For ONCE in your damn life, grow some fucking BALLS!

Because as you’ve shown your entire career here, you’ve never had any… you’ve always been that whipped bitch that takes a back seat to someone else. You’ve ALWAYS been a coward because you’ve NEVER… not ONCE… in your career have you even TRIED to make your career about you. Not once have you TRIED to pin your existence on anything other than Christina. Not once have you TRIED to be brave and say that you can make it without her standing over you, shadowing you ever step if the way. You haven’t tried because you’re scared. Deep down inside, you’re nothing but a coward that knows deep down in her pathetic soul that the moment you even make that effort, you’re going to be exposed as the sidekick bitch that can’t make a name for herself without her lips being sewed to Christina’s ass. You’re afraid of that exposure just as much as you have been afraid of ME and I’ve HAD IT with this cat and mouse BULLSHIT, Seleana!

I’ve HAD IT with your hit and run BULLSHIT!

I’ve had it with you only even bothering to deal with me when it’s at your best convenience. You name-dropped me constantly going into your match against Amber and yeah, I let it slide, but damn, I wasn’t happy when you did that. It angered me. I HATED that you did that because, in all honesty, you’ve become a smaller fish to fry ever since Johanna ended your Roulette title reign, and honest to God, Seleana, the only reason why I am even putting up with you right now is to shut you the hell up. I’m only doing this because you should know that for every action, there’s a consequence. Did you SERIOUSLY think I was going to let your pathetic, horrific name dropping and all your whining and bitching about wanting to face me when Amber was your opponent slide? I NEVER was going to do that. I was quiet about it at first because of the damn tournament, but I, and everyone else, knew that you weren’t long for it, and sure enough, you weren’t. I knew that as soon as your inevitable elimination happened that you were MINE and the moment you got eliminated, I called you out!

I was all over social media. And your response?

SILENCE!

Why so silent, Seleana? Did you realize at that moment that you were completely fucked? Possibly. But the more likely scenario is the fact that you talked ALL of that shit about me not expecting me to respond to you at all. You’ve done nothing but run from me ever since, because you’re cowering in your corner thinking ‘what am I going to do?’ You’re behaving like a coward because you NEVER anticipated a response from me and once I DID respond? You do what you’ve done your whole career Seleana: you ran. I kept calling you out in public, you wouldn’t respond and it wasn’t until a few weeks ago on Climax Control when I went into the ring and called you out that you FINALLY decided that you were going to take action against me.

...by blindsiding me from behind…

At this point, as I recalled Seleana’s blindside toward me, I could only laugh.

“You couldn’t walk down to this ring, meet me face to face, and talk to me. No, you had to blindside me from behind like the giant pussy that you’ve always been and always will be. So yeah, I pushed the envelope JUST to try to get under your skin a little more… you know… SE-LAME-A ZDUNICH! At least that poor excuse of a parody had bigger balls than you did because last week… she did something that… throughout this whole time… you’ve yet to do… and that’s stand up to me, face to face. The PARODY of you can do that, but not you? I mean.. SURE… I beat the shit out of her AGAIN and dumped her in the trash very easily, but at least I can RESPECT the fact that she had bigger balls than you. At least SHE had the nerve to get in my face and talk trash while you hide behind Christina’s skirt, hide behind a camera while taking cheap shots at me, and hiding behind a mask. It baffles me that someone that has accomplished what you have in spite of being someone else’s sidekick resorts to this type of crap. Did Christina teach you that one too? Whatever… the bottom line is, Seleana, at Blaze of Glory… which by the way consists of my favorite wrestling memory EVER… I’m DONE with this cat and mouse shit. I’m DONE with your cowardice. I’m DONE with your two-faced nonsense of calling me out when you’re facing another wrestler only to oyster up and hide the moment I call you out.

You’ve hit and ran enough, Seleana.

You’ve blindsided me enough.

And at Blaze of Glory, I am going to finish this MY WAY, you understand that? I’ll show this roster exactly why I’m not you. I’ll show them why unlike you, I don’t stay stuck in the shadow of someone else. I’ll settle this with you once and for all Seleana… and at Blaze of Glory? I’m going to make an example out of you and show this roster that the spotlight of this division DESERVES to be on ME! You’re going to be among the first to realize first hand that I’m done being forced into a back seat to any other Bombshell in this division by either another Bombshell… or the jackoffs in charge! I am going to do what you have ALWAYS been incapable of doing and that’s OWN the fucking spotlight and PROVE that I’m NOT you: some short term, one hit wonder world championship BITCH that could never get back to the promised land or even close...

So count your blessings while you still can, Seleana…

Because at Blaze of Glory?

I’m going to make you regret ever wanting to face me….

Unamused by Seleana’s antics, I walk over to the camera and shut it off. I give myself time to let this anger that’s built up for weeks and months seethe for a few moments before I carry on with my night..

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Re: SELEANA ZDUNICH v ANDREA HERNANDEZ
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 09:15:51 PM »
Off-Camera

Monday, March 15, 2021
Office of Seleana Zdunich
Zdunich Zoological Gardens
Los Angeles, California
7:35 AM  PDT

Two days ago, the Zdunich Family had been happily dancing to latin beats with vocals sung in Spanish in their cozy apartment home in Las Vegas. Christina had made a point of trying to Seleana into it even though Seleana was admittedly not the dancer that Christina was. With ten-year-old Aurora and live-in nanny, Seleana’s cousin, Freja Lindström, also joining in, the family was celebrating the soon-to-be arrivals of fellow wrestler and girlfriend Diamond Caldwell as well as Freja’s two younger sisters, Kajsa and Valkyrja. Diamond was coming from Los Angeles while Kajsa and Valkyrja were making their first entries into America.

There had even been talk of the eldest Lindström Sister, fellow wrestler Maja, visiting from New Orleans for the occasion since she tended to travel with Seleana’s middle sister, Zenna Zdunich, and Zenna’s wife, SCU wrestler Linnéa Lacroix, as a training partner. The three as well as Linnéa’s younger sister, Alissa Lacroix, were in town for the last SCU show before the SCW Blaze of Glory 9.

There had been laughing, giggling, playing, carrying on of all kinds as the family members streamed into the apartment. A fun time was had by all even before Zenna, Linnéa, Alissa, Maja, Kajsa and Valkyrja along with Maja’s boyfriend, Matthias Lindeman, and Alissa’s significant other, Kelly Taylor, adjourned to a nearby hotel.

Then Climax Control 295 happened.

Or, more accurately, the aftermath had happened.

Little Aurora had not been a fan of Christina’s actions against Amber Ryan and had spent most of the night in frantic tears, seemingly terrified of what her adopted mother had become. 

Now, not even a few hours later, Seleana and Aurora are sitting in Seleana’s office in Los Angeles, Seleana sitting at her desk while Aurora uses the nice big comfortable bed that had been placed there in early 2019 when Christina had been trying to make up for a major mistake on her part and Seleana was spending nights either at her friend Kate Bass’s home or on a cot in this very office. As Seleana looks over a form for animals that would soon be arriving at the Zoological Gardens, she can’t help but look over and stare at her daughter. As she does this, her right hand in this building, Dr. Michelle “Chavy” Chavez, walks into the room. Chavy looks over at the little girl and nods as she walks over to Seleana and sits down on a second chair, taking care to remain as quietly as possible.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: Was the fight bad?

Selena nods, looking back to the form.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina did not get many words in. Poor Aurora cried most of the night. She only stopped when she fell asleep on our way here.

Closing her eyes, Seleana shakes her head.     

Seleana Zdunich: May she never look at me like she did last night…

Chavy frowns in confusion, slightly alarmed.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: At you? What did you do?

Seleana shakes her head, her eyes opening as she turns to face Chavy.

Seleana Zdunich: The way she looked at Christina. She had never looked at Christina with anything but love and admiration before. She was in awe. Christina was a real life superhero to her and then last night…

She looks forward, as if looking deep into the distance.

Seleana Zdunich: It was like someone took Wonder Woman or Power Girl or Batgirl and she’s seen them walk away from the scene of something, took their mask off and started acting like the very villains they are supposed to protect her from. The hurt and betrayal…

Trailing off, Seleana bites her bottom lip.

Seleana Zdunich: And there was nothing Christina could say to make her…

Seleana looks over at the sleeping little girl.

Seleana Zdunich: She wanted nothing to do with Christina…

Chavy looks over at the sleeping girl as well.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: Do you think something else is going on?

Now it’s Seleana’s turn to frown in confusion.

Seleana Zdunich: What could be?

Chavy shrugs.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: I don’t know but is there a possibility that she’s reacting to something else?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not think so. The way she reacted, she had seen her hero…

She pauses to slouch slightly, sighing in seeming despair.

Seleana Zdunich: Defrauded… is that the right word?

Chavy shrugs.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: Close enough, I get it.

Chavy shakes her head sadly yet knowingly.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: Which is worse to you, Aurora’s reaction to Christina? Or Chistina’s reaction to Aurora?

Seleana sighs again, this time more demonstrative and slightly louder than before.   

Seleana Zdunich: Aurora’s reaction was bad enough. No one saw that coming, now me, not Freja, not Christina, not Diamond, no one.  But…

She nods to the little girl.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina’s reaction made it worse. If it ever gets out that this happened publicly, she will never hear the end of it. Most will feel bad for me, they will feel worse for Aurora but they will look with disgust at Christina and just ask what is wrong with her and she will have no real answer. She will try and it will land as it always does. Given how those like Alicia Lukas, Andrea Hernandez, Amber Ryan, most of the roster in WWA, many in SRW and still others not affiliated with any place we wrestle react to her already, it will become an even greater wave. It will perhaps be the size of a tsunami that looks and feels like it will never stop coming.

Chavy nods slowly.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: And your family?

Seleana exhales heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: Mary, I would fear for her. She would blame herself for everything and perhaps other problems could reassert themselves. That would be exceptionally bad if they did.

She trails off again.

Seleana Zdunich: Brittany…

She nods pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: She and Brayden will like both brush it off as if it is nothing they have not seen before but they will both have that taste in their mouth of, “again.”

Chavy nods understandingly.

Seleana Zdunich: No matter what, it would not be good.     

She pauses to consider the other members of their family.

Seleana Zdunich: Freja would be able to avoid it. Eavan would be enraged as would Adriana. Maja, Zenna and Katra would probably be saddened more than anything else. Linnéa, Alissa, Kelly and Jenni would likely be likewise and Diamond…

She shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not know… she might try to defend Christina because that is her girl and she is ride or die that way.

Chavy nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: The Lopez Family, Mariella would call everyone out for disloyalty because it’s her favorite thing to do regardless of circumstances. It is a buzz word to her that really means nothing but she uses because she knows it will cause others to become enraged and that is what she is really after. The others, Mariah, Danielle, Gloria…

Seleana sits sadly abc in her chair.

Seleana Zdunich: No Mama, con la chancla no!   

Chevy nods in comprehension.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: So what are you going to do?

Seleana nods to Aurora.

Seleana Zdunich: I am going to spend time with Aurora. Listen to her, talk with her, hope for the best, because in the end, we are family and we are all we have.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: I hope that works.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, that’s me as well, Chickie. 

On-Camera

Saturday, March 20, 2021
Dining Room
Home of Christina and Seleana Zdunich
Hollywood Hills
Los Angeles, California
6:35 PM  PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich sitting at the table in the formal dining room of the home she shares in the Hollywood Hills with her wife, SCW Bombshell World Champion Christina Rose. Dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a black American Murder Log t-shirt and some black Nikes, Seleana looks up and nods to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Heya, how’s it?

Her arms spread out invitingly and she waves the viewing audience in.

Seleana Zdunich: I figured since Andrea Hernandez already knows so much of my private information, we should just have a nice sitdown to discuss our match, ja?   

Seleana looks to the camera, seemingly taken aback by the response.

Seleana Zdunich: What, you do not know to what I am referring?

Her hands fold together in front of her on the table.

Seleana Zdunich: Surely you must be joking, Andrea, ja?

She nods, a mildly playful smirk on her face.

Seleana Zdunich: After all, you have only mentioned the conversation you could not possibly have been privy to since the last pay-per-view, so you must be aware.

Cocking her head, Seleana frowns in confusion.

Seleana Zdunich: Nej?

She nods and then glares into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Then, please, allow me to enlighten you.

She nods pointedly in acknowledgement.

Seleana Zdunich: Yes, I did have a conversation with my sister and her wife at the Zdunich Zoological Gardens about our upcoming matches at the time. Yes, I did admit to them that I was not as enthusiastic for the match with Amber as I should have been because of circumstances that had nothing to do with her aside from her taking umbrage to a tweet I made about you immediately after a tag team match that you had refereed. Yes, I did wish it had been you at the time instead of her and yes, I am pleased now that the match with you is happening at Blaze of Glory.

She pauses, nodding solemnly.

Seleana Zdunich: That conversation did happen, however…

The smile intensifies slightly as she nods to the camera, pointing at it with her folded hands.

Seleana Zdunich: You had no way of knowing about it. I did not say that on camera. I did not say that backstage at a Climax Control. I did not say any of that anywhere to anyone else so there is no way you could have simply heard of me complaining about that from someone else. I never said anything about that to either Mark or Christian as it would have done no good at the time. I was not a position to be added to a championship match that I was neither involved in nor deserved to be involved in and whining about it would not have gotten you removed from said opportunity because you had earned it.

She nods in acknowledgement again.

Seleana Zdunich: I had that conversation in private, behind closed doors with two members of my family and no one else and I had it at their behest while discussing other matters that pertained to Zenna and I working as a tag team. No one else was present to hear it and they do not have any opportunity to come in contact with you, thus you could not have heard it from them…

She pauses and looks to her hands.

Seleana Zdunich: So, that means one of three things occurred there….

Her hands separate and her right index finger extends.

Seleana Zdunich: One, you became telepathic and could hear conversations from many miles away through walls without any kind of listening devices involved…

Her middle finger joins its brother.

Seleana Zdunich: Two, you have access to the kind of flying nanotechnology that is usually reserved for animation and science fiction and managed to have a microphone literally fly into the room and record us without our knowledge despite the fact that we are, all of us, supposedly beneath you and only worthy of your disgust and contempt…

A third finger joins the other two.

Seleana Zdunich: Or three, you simply guessed based on nothing other than what you could see on the day of the show and started running your mouth with nothing behind it because…

Seleana shrugs dismissively.

Seleana Zdunich: Why not? At the very least, you would enjoy trashing my wife and I and could “get your jollies” at our expense that way.

She nods, her hands returning to their previously folded position on top of the table.

Seleana Zdunich: And since you possess no otherworldly powers nor are you mechanically inclined in that fashion, I accept and expect that the answer is possibility number three.

Nodding again, Seleana almost smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: And for that luck, I say good on you, Andrea. Good on you for guessing that yes, you had made an impression on me when you attempted to injure me for no reason than you thought it would help you against my wife and win you a championship.

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Did not work out so well for you on that, did it?

She shakes her head, never taking her eyes off the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: This match, I am fully invested in, Andrea. This match I cannot wait for because no matter what happens, I know, when the match is over and when the crowds are gone, I will have gotten my pound of flesh from you for what you’ve done.

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I am not particular from where on your body it comes but rest assured, I will extract punishment from you. I am here to tell you, Andrea, that things will happen because simply defeating you is no longer of interest to me because you allowed my wife to beat me to that and besides, what would you really learn from that anyway?

Again, Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: When the crowds are gone after a simple defeat, what would really be different, Andrea? You would walk out, you would dismiss it as nothing and you would say I had simply encountered fortune smiling on me in a flukish manner. You would…

Her hands start to squeeze together.

Seleana Zdunich: Have learned absolutely…

She grits her teeth angrily yet ehr voice does not raise in tenor or volume. 

Seleana Zdunich: Nothing!   

Seleana nods solemnly.

Seleana Zdunich: For me, it all comes down to that. When they turn out the lights, when they send everyone home, when they’ve finished the clean up, when the world is no longer watching, I go home to my family with my head held high and you…

Seleana inhales slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: You learn that you need those lights way more than they need you.   

Her hands rise up off the table almost as if thanking a crowd for a cheer.

Seleana Zdunich: So what happens to you Andrea, if the lights are no longer there to spotlight you the way you crave? What happens to you, if I take that away and leave you a battered heap that goes down in a blaze of glory? What happens, Andrea, if no one is screaming your name anymore when the crowds are gone?

Andrea Hernandez

"Spotlight"
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 03:35:03 AM »
August 2019: A never-released (until now) private interview…

“What is your ultimate goal moving on to Sin City Wrestling?” I recall being asked by a beat wrestling reporter in a Zoom call.

I was extremely excited to be moving on to the next phase of my career when my signing with the company was official and there was no question in my mind that my new adventure was going to be an amazing experience… or so I thought at the time.

“My ultimate goal? It’s to be the absolute best. Period. I didn’t arrive in SCW to take a back seat to anyone else. I didn’t come here so it can be like OTHER companies that I’ve wrestled for in the past where I work so much harder than everyone else and yet, someone else who has half the passion for this… and let’s be honest… half the TALENT that I do… gets all the glory. I’ve been wrestling in too many places where that has happened to me. Like UWA for instance… I should’ve been at the top of their cruiserweight division. I was, without question, the best wrestler in that division, but you wouldn’t know that because those incompetent bastards wanted to push the bikini model bimbos that trained under someone that is generic as hell, but a “legend” in their eyes.”

The interviewer on the other end raised her eyebrows in surprise at how bold that answer was.

“That is incredibly bold, Andrea…”

“I’ve ALWAYS craved and hungered for the spotlight. When you’ve been through the things that I have been through in my personal life and in my professional life, you want nothing less than to be at the top of what you do. In my family, I was always the black sheep. Growing up, my father had his favorite in my oldest brother and he was taking so much pride in training him to be a wrestler. We often clashed because I wanted to be a wrestler and he didn’t want me to get involved in it. But, it all worked out and I got my opportunity. But since I got out of training… holy hell…”

I took a brief pause, letting some bitterness and some frustration go through me as I recalled my entire experience as a professional wrestler up to this point.

“...I was constantly overlooked in the Indies as it took me longer than I wanted to hit the mainstream. I already brought up UWA and that garbage. GCW… there was the abuse by Myra Lynwood and the fact that she favored my tag team partner in Chelsea LeClair. And then there was OCW… oh GOD… I’m STILL bitter about that. The truth about OCW is that they’re a glorified retirement home for outdated wrestlers that could never hack it in SCW.”

“Would you call OCW the most frustrating part of your career up to this point?”

“Of course!” I said without hesitation. “OCW is an outdated retirement home that never thought about the future. Their main event scene was always full of old guys. I was constantly overshadowed and belittled by that geriatric bunch even when I was winning against them on a perennial basis! In their little tournament a few months back, I beat TWO of their so called “Hall of Fame wrestlers” that say they’re retired, but always come back for a few months, every few months. That company is and was outdated and stupid. Period. No matter how many big wins I got or how much effort I put into that company, it was always about someone else. Screw that company. I’m here in SCW now… I’m here to take the spotlight. I’m here to break the ceiling and be a world champion for the first time. I don’t care who they throw in front of me, I’m going to prove week in and week out just how good I am and just how worthy I am of being considered one of the best women’s wrestlers in the world!”

“It’s going to be tough competition… the toughest of your career for sure…” the interviewer reminded me. “You’re going to be dealing with Alicia, Roxi, Christina, Seleana, Sam Marlowe… just to name a few…”

“I look forward to that competition, really!” I said with confidence that some in the insecure Bombshells locker room would interpret as arrogance. “But ultimately, once I arrive in Sin City Wrestling and start my journey there, I’m going to change the game in a big way. The Bombshells division has had a couple of mainstays like Vargas and Salco that have hung on for far too long and I’m going to be at the forefront of a change that’s going to take this division to the next level and the next generation!”

I could only smile at my own confidence, not fazed by the fact that the interviewer appeared to be put off slightly by how I was already naming some Bombshells and putting them down before I had even made my debut there… but what the interviewer didn’t know was that I was only just beginning to get candid…

March 8, 2021

“I love this! I love ALL of this!”

I was beaming with pride as I stood in front of a projection screen and monitor. Decorations were everywhere, highlighted by a “Celebration of All Things Andrea” banner hanging from the ceiling in my kitchen. Walking back into the living room area, however, left me confused. I saw that there were paper plates and plastic cutlery set for a party of more than two people. I witnessed Clarissa finishing this set up and while I was happy that I was getting a birthday party for my 27th, I was still concerned and confused.

“Clarissa… what is all this? I thought this was going to be just you and me.”

“I made damn sure that it wasn’t…” she said with a confident smile. “You deserve the best celebration that you can ever have so… I arranged to have some guests join us!”

“It’s not my family is it?” I asked with a threatening, annoyed tone.

“It’s not. Why would I invite them? Your father never gave a damn about your birthday anyway and if your mother and brother came by, they’d STILL try to get you back in line with ‘family tradition’. Seriously. You’ve been through a lot! You’ve never had any real appreciation in your life from anyone that has ever cared about you… except me. I know it’s awkward to have a birthday without a family but hey, if they were here, you wouldn’t be enjoying this at all.”

“Thank you so much for taking that into consideration” I said with a touched smile. “I’m incredibly lucky to have you. You’re the only one that I can say has truly, and unconditionally, cared about me. You’ve got to be the most unselfish, loyal person I’ve ever met!”

Overcome by joy, I embraced Clarissa and she had no problem returning the embrace right back. We were interrupted, however, by the sound of my doorbell ringing. Clarissa raised her eyebrows with confidence as she went to the front door to open it.

“Surprise!!!” Clarissa stated as a small handful of familiar faces walked into my living room. “Some of your old high school ‘friends’ wanted to drop by!”

The group of my old high school peers streamed in and just about all of them were incredibly excited to see me.

“OH MY GOD! IT’S REALLY YOU!”  the same blonde from the homecoming dance that berated me for saying ‘Chelsea’s lapdog’ said to me as she gave me a hug. “You’re so amazing, you know that!”

“Yeah… I am…” I said with skepticism as she stepped back. She had gained about 30 pounds since high school and really didn’t look great at all. “...Sarah, you hated me in high school.”

“But that was high school!” she said with an arrogant scoff. “We’re going to be best of friends now!”

I rolled my eyes, but Sarah was just the tip of the iceberg. I recognized everyone as people from high school that had bullied me in the past.

“I’m SO sorry that I overlooked you back then!” another of my old peers stated.

“Can I have your autograph, Andrea?” another one asked. “Are you hiring for anything? It turns out you were the best all along but I was just to stupid to realize it.”

“You are THE WOMAN!” another one states as he kneels down and bows to me. Suddenly, I wasn’t so annoyed. I was reveling in all the attention.

“So you think we can date or something?” a male peer asked me “You’re such a goddess, Andrea. Really! You might be the most successful student in our class. Ever!”

I could only laugh and continue to soak in the attention. Every single former hater from high school was suddenly trying to kiss up and be friends with me and Clarissa would escort them one by one to the kitchen leaving me alone with one more familiar face… this one… I DIDN’T have bitterness toward.

“Hey Andrea…” a well-dressed man about my age said to me. “...I never got to say sorry about homecoming…”

“Lorenzo… um…. Hi….” I said, struck by the old crush that I once had on him. “Listen… it’s all water under the bridge. I know that it wasn’t you. You had bitches like Sarah and that whole crew that you used to hang out with that would put me down. It’s funny… all of those people in the kitchen wanted nothing to do with me during high school because I was just Chelsea’s lapdog or whatever excuse that they used, but I became so famous and all in my wrestling career and NOW they want to be my friend? HA!”

“What can I say? People are fickle. But, I came here to tell you sorry about the past and to let you know that I wasn’t one of those people.”

“I appreciate it, really.”

“I’ll see you in there…” Lorenzo said to me as he walked into the kitchen. I took a couple of moments to soak in what just happened, enjoying the fact that my old crush from ten years ago was even giving me the time of day. Beaming, I went back into the kitchen and saw my old high school peers gathered in front of the projection screen.

“WELCOME to the celebration of all things Andrea!” Clarissa said to the eager audience. “Now, I just want you to know how fortunate you all are that Andrea is so forgiving to allow you to be part of this celebration. You ALL treated her like she was just someone else’s sidekick and you never even bothered to get to know her and now… here she is to tell you straight up what you missed out on!”

There’s some awkward applause as I walked in front of the projection screen. I turned on the presentation that I was about to show which featured a title slide of “ANDREA = GREATNESS!”

“Thank you, Clarissa! I’m so flattered that all of you… well most of you… that came here today are now kissing my ass after I didn’t exist to you in high school. You’re all acting like you want to be my friend now. You’re all thinking that I would just FORGET that you treated me like I was absolute dirt, right? I don’t forget that crap and before any of you try to blurt out apologies that you probably don’t mean anyway, I want to show every single one of you why I have what so many of you two faced, hypocritical bastards that are here right now could only WISH to have…”

I scoff, completely revelling in the opportunity to throw it back in the faces of those that had dismissed me back in the day. I clicked on the first slide, showing Chelsea and I being tag team champions, with Chelsea’s face being blocked out by the word “BITCH” digitally imposed on her face.

“It all started out with me CARRYING your PRECIOUS Chelsea to the GCW Tag Team Championships! Yeah, it was my first taste of gold in the mainstream wrestling business. Hey, we’ve all got to start out somewhere!”

I went to the next slide which showed me as the GCW North American Champion!

“Here I am with my first singles championship! OH BY THE WAY, did you guys know that it took your PRECIOUS CHELSEA THREE WHOLE YEARS to finally win her first singles title? It’s clear that the Sedona Sky member with all the talent and potential in the world was REALLY me! But you know, this was a very nice middle finger to all of my critics that didn’t think I was going to amount to anything… like YOU people…”

I could witness most of my old peers becoming increasingly uncomfortable as I kept rubbing it in their faces. I merely scoffed at their discomfort as I kept with the slideshow that featured a split screen of me having the OCW Paradigm and Craze Championships at differing times.

“Aren’t I great?”

My nostalgia audience looked at each other with discomfort.

“I said… AREN’T I GREAT?”

“YES! YOU’RE GREAT!” most of them responded.

“Thank you! I know I am! Yeah, here is me overcoming sexism and a company stuck in a time warp! Nothing to really see here… but… I want to show you the greatest wrestling memory that I’ve ever had to DATE!”

Of course, the next picture was me holding the SCW Bombshells World Championship! This image showing up caused a large balloon to burst and to let it rain confetti all over the kitchen. Clarissa was chuckling in the background, while Lorenzo showed some amusement. Sarah and the rest of the old high school crew were becoming pissed off at this point.

“This is ME doing what MOST OF YOU in this audience have NEVER done and never WILL DO and that’s make it to the peak of your profession! While I have become the absolute BEST at what I do, accumulate so much fame and fortune to the point where I even LEFT Sedona… and thank god I left that shithole behind… Most of you are flipping burgers or taking phone calls from your fellow social incels and getting yelled at like a bunch of slaves or wasting your lives away Twitch streaming and getting very little money out of it or being… well… a minimum wage LOSER with ZERO future whatsoever… I’m making BANK, being a certified, media sensation and the apple in the eye of society! Don’t believe me? Take a look…”

Sour grapes galore in the audience as I flip through a few pictures: a billboard of  myself in Las Vegas with the world title, the SCW logo and “the star of our show” written in big, bold capital letters, a recent magazine cover from a Mexican wrestling magazine that was crowning me the new “Latina wrestling queen” in Spanish, a news article announcing that I was going to be getting a reality television show sometime in 2021, and even a red carpet picture of myself with Antonio Banderas prior to the COVID pandemic happening. That would be the last image of the slideshow.

“And THAT… is the story of my life…” I said with glee as my old high school classmates looked like they all wanted to murder me. “That is what you have missed out on and will CONTINUE to miss out on because you know what they say, if you weren’t there for me at my worst, then you do NOT deserve me at my best… and as far as I’m concerned, you can all get up and get the fuck out of my birthday party, out of my house and out of my LIFE! NOW!”

The ass kissing from earlier turned into a source of amusement for me as the same people that were worshiping and praising me were all cursing me under their breath: calling me a ‘bitch’ among other things. I followed them to the front door, but noticed that Lorenzo, the only one in the group I gave a damn about, was about to leave with them.

“Lorenzo… wait!” He stopped in his tracks and turned toward me. He didn’t look angry at all. In fact, he was just as amused as I was. “You stay. Let the LOSERS see themselves out.”

“Alright” he said with a shrug as the remaining guests left. I was beaming inside as I knew that I was finally going to have a moment with him alone. I didn’t really notice Clarissa being in the room at this point.

“There’s been something that I’ve been waiting a LONG time to tell you…”

“And what would that be, Andrea?”

Before I could answer, I heard the doorbell ring again. I was about to say something, but Clarissa bolted toward the door and opened it. I shrugged, not paying too much attention but before I even got to say another word, I glanced to my right and saw an elated Clarissa standing next to a young, fresh faced girl, about the age of 18, that I had never met before. My eyes widened in shock when I saw she looked almost exactly like me…

“Happy birthday, Andrea!” Clarissa said to me. “The best present of all that you can have is knowing that he can’t keep his darkest secret from you anymore…”

“...you weren’t the only daughter that ‘Dad’ was an asshole to…” the young lady said to me. “I’m so excited to finally meet the big sister I’ve heard so much about!”

I couldn’t react in the moment. I was frozen and numb, but in a good way. I could barely form a thought the moment I realized that I was looking at the face of the sister my father had out of wedlock while he was cheating on my mother with Clarissa’s sister.

Could the celebration of all things Andrea get ANY better?

March 16, 2021: Another never before released interview…

“It’s been hard as hell holding this back…” I admitted to the same interviewer that had talked to me before when I had arrived in Sin City Wrestling. “...but I’ve got to say it. High Stakes still sickens me…”

“For once, I am not surprised…” the interviewer said to me. “I’ve come to expect this from you by now.”

“I really don’t need you to get snippy with me, Angelica…” I said with anger. “I see Christina constantly brag about High Stakes. I see her carry herself the way that she does. I see her win the fucking world title and you think that doesn’t bother me? The sad thing is, it took Keira Fisher winning the damn thing before she could win it again and everyone knew that Keira was going to be a one hit wonder all along. She does the shit that she does… you know… like last night with how she screwed Amber Ryan… how she talks about her on social media threatening to kill her… how she makes herself look like the REAL villain in all of this… and I have to bite my tongue and keep quiet all because of that promise I made to Clarissa before High Stakes…”

“Right… the promise that you were going to move on from her and act like she doesn’t exist.” Angelica reminded me. “Do you regret making that promise?”

“Without question” I admitted without shame. “I made that promise with the expectation that I was going to win… and I didn’t. It’s been my only loss since the battle royal and it still bothers me. To relive that humiliation and that embarrassment over and over and over again just haunts me. It was, at that time, the third loss in a row that I had at a Supercard and you bet your ass that when I faced Roxi at Inception, breaking that streak and re-establishing myself was something that was on my mind for sure. Don’t get me wrong… beating Roxi made me indescribably happy… and yet even that was fleeting…”

My eyes narrowed with anger and fury when I recalled the Bombshells main event of the evening.

“...then Keira Fisher CHOKED as I expected her to and I was pissed off again. That woman is the worst thing to ever happen to this division, let me tell you that much. All this time she was eating my dust and now she’s got the spotlight that I once had… the spotlight that I am DYING to have again. It SUCKS, Angelica. It really does fucking SUCK and to be as muted as possible about it because of that STUPID promise to someone I really care about just makes the whole thing worse for me. I know that the one that SHOULD be on top is ME because unlike most of the bitches in the back, I AM a game changer! I’ve redefined what it means to be a Bombshell in this company!”

“That’s a debate for another day…” she responded back to me, much to my own chagrin. “There’s no doubt about it that it’s been incredibly hard on the ego to carry on as you do. Let’s talk about Seleana for a moment.”

“Be careful with that, I’m trying to save it for the promos…” I said with a laugh. “I’m not going to talk about Seleana as it relates to the match here, but any other questions that you have about her. Sure. Fire away.”

“Is any of this regarding Seleana… in ANY way… about Christina? Is this about getting back at her somehow?”

This question didn’t even anger me. Quite the contrary in fact. It had me busting out laughing because such a concept was something that had never even crossed my mind. A few scoffs later and I was able to compose myself and roll my eyes, more out of amusement than anything.

“No.” I said, shaking my head in amusement. “It has absolutely nothing to do with that. Sure, the dumb bitch is always in Christina’s shadow and always up her ass, but no, this isn’t about that. It’s about settling something that she doesn’t want to let die.”

“But the official SCW Blaze of Glory Card says…”

“I don’t care what it says. The people that put that together TMZ that nonsense sometimes when they preview the matches. They’re trying to force a story that isn’t there. This match has absolutely NOTHING to do with Christina. This isn’t about avenging High Stakes. This isn’t about sending her a message. It’s about finishing something that Seleana has hung onto for far too long. The way I see it, if she’s a message bitch to anyone, it’s to the entire Bombshells locker room. I’m tired of games, Angelica. I’m tired of biding my time. I’m sick and tired of watching all the other women have the fun, which many of them did with the horrendous Blast from the Past tournament while I haven’t even wrestled a match since Inception. Blaze of Glory is a message… it’s as simple as that…”

My focus and determination to be the very best of the best was really beginning to come through. I was becoming incredibly determined to get back to the top. For me, being out of the main event spotlight for as long as I was, felt like it was too damn long. There was certainly going to be some anger unleashed at Blaze of Glory… a lot more anger than whatever personal issues there are between Seleana Zdunich and I…

March 8, 2021

“I have to ask this question…” I said in amusement to Savannah as we spent some time alone in the backyard. I was feeling quite happy getting to know the sister that my father hid from me. “...are you planning on becoming a wrestler yourself? You are at the right age and all…”

“Honestly? I’m a fan of it because of you…”

“Thank you! I know! I’m amazing!” I said with a laugh.

“But… because of the horror stories I heard about “dad”... with how he treated you growing up, with how awful he was to you when he was training to be a wrestler, with what he did to my mother and with how he assaulted and sabotaged my aunt Clarissa’s career… I’m going to have to say not just no… but HELL NO! I hope that doesn’t make you mad at me or anything…”

I wasn’t offended by that in the slightest bit… and just the idea that Savannah would think that I would just made me scoff.

“I’m actually happy that you said that, Savannah.” I admitted. “It’s a brutal business where I have to endure bullshit every single week. I work with a bunch of sharks in that division. Besides, the last thing I want is for this family to turn into the Zduniches. HA! I’m so full of myself tonight! I’m so sorry…”

“It’s your birthday and you’re one of the greatest women’s wrestlers in the world with an upcoming reality show… you have every right to be.”

Savannah’s eyes were definitely lit up and star struck just by the fact that we were talking.

“Can I be part of that reality show, by the way?”

“I’ll think about it…” I said with a wink. “But for real… I have to be honest with you and I want you to know that I mean nothing bad by it and that it’s nothing against you because you’re innocent in all of this. When I first heard about you… when I first found out that my dad had an affair… I wasn’t sure that I ever wanted to meet you. Finding out that Dad wasn’t the hero that I was brainwashed into believing that he was really broke my heart, initially. I felt betrayed, Savannah. I really did. I didn’t know what to do or what to think. I had clung onto him and this false image that I thought he was for so long that when I found out he was not like that… it destroyed me…”

Just going through those old feelings again shook me up a little bit, but for the sake of my sister, I had to be as strong as I could be.

“And for weeks, as I was going through so much shit in and out of the ring, I really didn’t want to think about it because it was painful for me. Eventually, I came around to the idea of this moment happening and just knowing that there is someone in this world that can relate to my pain related to him and everything just makes me feel that much better. I feel a hell of a lot stronger as a person and a hell of a lot better as a wrestler knowing that I’ve got something new to be inspired by… and that’s you. Dad put you through some shit too… but I want to show you that you too can overcome all of that and be strong… and be the best that you can be too! So… believe me… I’m happy that this finally happened. It’s the best damn present that I could’ve possibly asked for”

We gave each other a rather quick hug after I said this.

“You’re my role model, Andrea. I wanted you to know that…”

“I’m touched…” I said with a laugh. “You picked a damn good one too.”

“You want to throw cake and ice cream at the cardboard cutout of “Dad” that I brought?”

“OF COURSE!” I said with a laugh as we began to walk toward the back door of my home.

“You know, I think that Lorenzo guy likes you…” Savannah said. “You should go out with him.”

“One can dream…”

“Make out with him in the back of his car and everything…”

“...oh my GOD… you really are my little sister…”

I was more amused than anything as we went back inside and celebrated the remainder of my birthday with Clarissa and Lorenzo.

The celebration of all things Andrea? All in all?

Massive success!

March 26th, 2021

I was in an amused and confident mood as I sat on a bit of a high, Hollywood-style chair in front of a red curtain in the background. I squinted heavily as a huge spotlight flashed in front of my face, nearly blinding me. I heard a “sorry” from above as the light dimmed to a far more tolerable level. I rolled my eyes, but took things in stride as I thought about Seleana’s words: these words being the source of my outright amusement. What she wound up saying wasn’t anything that was worrying me at all. It certainly wasn’t stoking the fire within me that really wanted to destroy her at Blaze of Glory, though in no way was that fire in any way small. Still, there was still some stuff that I was ready to say about her and once that camera came on, I was guns blazing once more.

“You know something Seleana, if there was one thing I could say that would really sum up your entire promo I would say that just like your career in Sin City Wrestling, especially in the last few months following your loss of the SCW Bombshells Roulette Championship: it was much ado about NOTHING! It was a complete NOTHING BURGER! I get that getting in front of a camera and talking trash isn’t exactly the thing that you’re known for in Sin City Wrestling, but my god, that just… yeah… you wasted half of your promo going off on an incoherent rant about god knows what that had virtually nothing to do with our match at all and very little about what you had to say about our match was anything that would make me worry. There is one thing though… that you said that I really, REALLY want to touch on and it was that little ‘pound of flesh’ comment and some of the words leading up to that. You’re talking about how you can’t wait for this match, right? You’re talking about how ‘no matter what happens’ that I’ll have gotten that ‘pound of flesh’ for what I’ve done. In other words… for you… it’s not about winning or losing this match… it’s about beating the shit out of me no matter what happens and no matter if the referee disqualifies you or whether you get counted out or in and when I inevitably defeat you… as long as you’ve gotten the pound of flesh that you’re starving for… you’re happy.

THAT RIGHT THERE Seleana, is the EPITOME of the PROBLEM that has your name on it.

THAT RIGHT THERE is why you are STUCK in MEDIOCRITY because you don’t CARE about winning or losing. You just want the moral victory from beating the crap out of me and that’s that. That’s all you fucking care about. With that type of mentality, not only are you going to lose to me AGAIN, but you’re NEVER going to get back to a championship level again with that loser mentality. I USED to have that mentality. When I first started doing this, I used to think that as long as I realized my dream and made it to the mainstream business, that I’d be happy and in the early part of my singles career, I was nothing but a LOSER drawing CRITICISM CONSTANTLY because some idiots that knew NOTHING about wrestling in that trash company I wrestled for wanted to write that narrative. Making it wasn’t good enough for me at some point, Seleana and you know what? I HATE to admit it, but part of the reason why I lost the SCW Bombshells World Championship was because I was on cloud nine, just HAPPY that I even got the title and when I tried to get it back, I tried to say that I was happy with it and that I was successful with it when that was far from the truth. I learned MY lesson right away and yet, you just CAN’T learn that lesson for whatever reason.

You’ve fallen far out of world championship contention because you’re just happy that you beat Alicia and proved everyone wrong. To you, it doesn’t matter to you nor does it seem to bother you that you lost the title back to her so quickly. That kind of attitude that you have is something that is REALLY holding you back from REALLY amounting to anything in this company. You settle for cheap, empty, moral victories and go with the flow, acting like everything is fine when it’s not. Deep down in your heart, you DON’T want to win this match because you’ve already admitted that winning this match doesn’t matter to you. Don’t lie to me or try to save face with that, Seleana. You’ve even gone on record that ‘simply defeating me’ is no longer of interest to you. Nope, it’s all about the punishment, right? It’s all about aiming for that low hanging fruit and trying to get revenge for something that happened MONTHS ago… and that you have TRIED to get revenge for BEFORE and you FAILED! Why do you still want to punish me, even after Christina won? Why are you even trying to get revenge for something that happened months ago when you’ve already FAILED before? You’re still trying to make me pay for what I did to Christina… which makes this match for you about HER… and that’s exactly the point that I was trying to make. This match isn’t about you, it’s about HER. So once again, you’re willingly accepting your place in her shadow. It's baffling and sickening that you’re wanting to face me and you‘re carrying that type of attitude. If you wanted to face me and destroy me for what I did to YOU in that streetfight, at least I can GET that! HELL… as hard as it is to believe… I’d even RESPECT THAT because for once in your life, you’d be fighting for YOU and not for her. Again, why does everything that you do in this company and this business have to be about HER? Spare me the bullshit lecture about family and about how she’s your wife that you pathetically tried to deliver to Amber Ryan prior to her beating your ass into next year. Somewhere in there, you know it’s true. Where’s your fucking self-respect, Seleana? JEEZ! Oh right… you’ve never had that and you never will.

You’re the most aloof disappointment on the roster right now. Seriously. And you want to talk about ME  learning nothing?

When the fuck have YOU learned anything, Seleana? Because last I checked, after Myra shut your ass down at High Stakes to retain her Bombshells Internet Championship, you were still making the same damn mistakes. You couldn’t even give her a worthy challenge at High Stakes because you were up Christina’s ass. You were STILL making things all about her when you were facing Amber and you got your ass beat again and now you’re STILL trying to make me pay for what I’ve done?

YOU’VE! LEARNED! NOTHING!

From your perspective, you can make this match all about her, but this isn’t about that for me. I don’t NEED to do that. I’m not buying this stupid idea that I’m using you to get to her and that I’m taking out my High Stakes frustrations out on you, that’s not why I’m fighting this match. Why I am fighting this match has absolutely nothing to do with her. It has so much to do with YOU! It has so much to do with shutting you up and putting you in the ground again and to think… there was once a time where I actually… oh god… there was a time where I actually SAID NICE THINGS ABOUT YOU! I’m having flashbacks to the first time that we faced each other one on one, when you weren’t that far removed from wrestling in the main event of High Stakes against Alicia. I remember how I was looking forward to facing you and when I had FAR more respect for you then than I do right now. I do though, want to point out ONE thing I said to you back in November 2019 when I faced you one on one for the first time. I asked you, and I am directly quoting myself here…

“Are you one of those wrestlers that’s the bridesmaid but never the bride?”

Time has answered that question, Seleana. You clearly aren’t the bride and to be quite honest with you, you never will be. You have far and away shown that you’ll never be the wrestler that the Bombshells division revolves around. You have far and away shown that you’ll always be the ‘bit player’ that hangs around, collects a title on occasion but never truly capitalizes on her potential. In fact, to answer my own question from our first encounter, you’re not even the bridesmaid at this point, you’re the fucking flower girl BITCH! These days, you’re just around to make everything and everyone look pretty and I just happen to be the bride whose wedding you’re working this weekend. Fast forward a little later to the chamber match. I once said that I appreciated your resiliency… and yet, Seleana… that resilience that you once showed? You don’t seem to have that anymore. You continue to compound your losses. You continue to face big name wrestlers like Myra, like Amber, like Alicia in Blast from the Past and you constantly fail. When you faced Myra, you had a HUGE chance to show that resiliency from what I did to you and you couldn’t even do that. The spotlight has grown too damn bright for you. I’ll ask you the same thing I asked you again back in December of 2019 in the days leading up to that chamber match… again, word for word.

“How many more times are you going to get knocked down before you can’t get back up anymore?”

As you pile up loss after loss… as you continue to crumble under the pressures of the spotlight… how much more could you possibly have left within you to keep fighting at this point? Maybe this moral victory slash pound of flesh crap that you’re spewing is a sign that you’re running low on spirit now. I know I’m not perfect. I know that I’ve had my stumbles and falls. Yeah, I know I went through a very horrible summer last year where I went from World Champion, to being taken out early in a battle royal and to not being on a supercard altogether. I get that things have moved slower for me than I’d want to on account of getting back in the world championship picture… but the big difference between you and I is that I’M STILL RELEVANT! I’m STILL getting high profile matches on supercards and that’s exactly what High Stakes and Inception were for me. I’m STILL talked about in this division no matter how much idiots in this division want to trash me and criticize me and act like I’m old news. And the biggest thing of all, Seleana, is the fact that I WIN MATCHES! Ever since that trash ass battle royal, I’ve only lost ONCE… count it… ONCE! I’ve gotten wins over the likes of Roxi and Keira and even Christina since that trash ass battle royal! Ever since Inception, aside from this cat and mouse bullshit with you, I’ve been doing a LOT of bashing of the Blast from the Past tournament and making fun of people that get eliminated and even THAT is enough to have MORON BITCHES like Krystal Wolfe get annoyed on me on social media!

I’m STILL in the spotlight.

I STILL make people hate me because hey, I guess I have one hell of a gift… but you? Really… all you do on social media these days is kiss Christina’s ass and promote all these other companies that you work for as you fade further and further into the shadows where you belong as far as this company is concerned. And that’s why you can’t stand me, is it? It’s because you know that I could’ve gone the same path that you’ve gone on with being the loveable sidekick of this division while accepting mediocrity but didn’t. It’s like the only wrestlers you’re even capable of beating are the Char Kwans and the Bea Barnharts of the world… and even BEA gave you a run for your money the last time you wrestled against her to the point where you nearly lost to the damn bitch. Face it, Seleana. You are completely outclassed by me. You’ve had multiple tries to beat me in singles competition, three in fact, and you’ve fallen short every single time. This Sunday, it’s going to be FOUR times, Seleana. I have your number! You’re just not good enough to beat me. When the fuck are you going to learn that? When are you going to get that no matter how many times you try to step up to me, no matter how many times you whine and cry and complain about what I’ve done, that no matter how many times you try to get ONE win over me… JUST ONE… you’re just not good enough? Yet, you want to tell AMBER about ‘knowing nothing about anything’. Look in the damn mirror, Seleana and you’ll see someone that knows nothing about anything because at the end of the day, someone who really doesn’t know this business like you do is someone that should not be educating anyone else about this business.

But ultimately? It’s all good, Seleana. On Sunday, I’ll have my blaze of glory once again. I’ll outclass you one more time. Sunday will be a showcase of the kind of STAR that I am. Sunday will be a message to this division that I’m coming for what I deserve and you get to deliver that message! You should be honored by that Seleana, really. You should! Sunday is when you suffer what you deserve from someone who DESERVES to be in the spotlight and KNOWS how to win in the spotlight! Come Blaze of Glory, Seleana… you’re going to regret that you ever wanted to face me! It’ll be curtains for you… that’s for sure. Just be sure to pick up the flowers off the ground when the wedding’s over, bitch!

With nothing but confidence in me, I have my own, brief fit of laughter over that last ‘flower girl’ burn that I just placed upon her. The spotlight is shut off and I waste no time standing up from my chair to shut off the camera, satisfied with everything I just got off my chest.

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Re: SELEANA ZDUNICH v ANDREA HERNANDEZ
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 11:05:41 PM »
Off-Camera

Monday, March 15, 2021
Los Angeles, California
10:37 AM  PDT

Three hours had gone by since Seleana Zdunich had not been the only conscious person in her office. Three hours had gone by since her right hand person here at the Zdunich Zoological Gardens, Dr. Michelle “Chavy” Chavez, had come in to discuss a few things like the coming of the new animals in the next ten days.

In the interim, Seleana had gone over paperwork and made a few phone calls including to her adult stepchildren, Brittany Williams and Brayden Hilton, as well as to Brittany’s wife, Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis.

Brittany had been excited about her ninja training and about possibly training more in wrestling with Halo, Halo’s twin sister, Amy Rae “Rain” Annis, and Rain’s girlfriend and regular tag team partner, Kendra “GoGo” Goganious.

Brayden had been pleased with his marks in school at Michigan State but seemed to be a little more distant than usual, like he was hiding something or just not telling her everything. Seleana had chalked this up to his still getting used to the familial situation and just the usual antics of a teenager in college.

Halo had been happy to hear about everything going on. She and Seleana had gotten on well from the start and remained close even now that Mary Hilton had moved from Halo’s home to Seleana and Christina’s in the Hollywood Hills.

Through it all, Seleana’s third child, ten-year-old Aurora, slept in the bed in the office. The young girl had not slept well the previous night and had made the drive with Seleana from Las Vegas in the wee hours of the morning due to an argument that occurred upon Christina’s arrival at their Las Vegas residence. This was a very unusual happening. Aurora was usually one to give Christina a pep talk, gushing about how great she was at nearly everything. Aurora tended to be a superfan of her adoptive mothers and their respective careers, displaying nearly endless and unshakeable confidence in them even when they displayed less than glowing thoughts about themselves so to see her screaming at Christina, not wanting to hear anything Christina had to say and refusing to be anywhere near her mother was shocking and sorrowful.

Now, as Seleana sits back in her chair, Aurora starts to move and Seleana looks over, smiling at the sight of the ten-year-old starting to sit up. Seleana stands up and goes to the bed.

Seleana Zdunich: Heya, how’s it?         

Aurora looks up at her mother and holds out her arms. Seleana sits down and takes the girl into her arms.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag älskar dig älskling.

Aurora squeezes Seleana tightly.

Aurora Zdunich: I love you, Mommy!

Seleana kisses the top of Aurora’s head. As the two hug each other, Seleana starts to sing.

Seleana Zdunich: Du är mitt solsken
Mitt enda solsken
Du gör mig glad när himlen är grå
Du kommer aldrig att veta, kära, hur mycket jag älskar dig
Ta inte bort mitt solsken

Aurora looks up at Seleana.

Aurora Zdunich: “You Are My Sunshine?”

Seleana nods and Aurora smiles.

Aurora Zdunich: It’s pretty!

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: And true, ja?

Aurora looks up into Seleana’s eyes.

Aurora Zdunich: We have to talk about Other Mommy, don’t we?

Seleana looks appraisingly at her daughter.

Seleana Zdunich: Only if you want to. Do you want to? 

Aurora cocks her head slightly to the right.

Aurora Zdunich: Is she going Dark Side?

Seleana sighs sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: No, Pequeña. She is not.

Aurora barely even blinks.

Aurora Zdunich: Then why did she do it?

Seleana bows her head.

Seleana Zdunich: She has reasons, I am certain she thinks they are good reasons. Sometimes people do bad things. We do not know why unless they tell us. When this happens, all we can do is hope they will tell us and allow us to love them.

Aurora’s head tilts in the other direction.

Aurora Zdunich: You don’t think she’s doing good either, do you?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not know what she is doing, Mija. What you have to understand is that she has an illness and this kind of illness, you cannot just go to the doctor and ask for medicine to fix it. And this illness will make her do things that might not make sense to you, or to me. It might even make her do bad things. Or make her say things she does not really mean. Sometimes even she does not understand why, but we love her anyway. We can be angry with her. It is ok to feel angry. It is ok to feel hurt and sad. Just know that it does not last forever. It will get better.

Aurora shakes her head.

Aurora Zdunich: What if it doesn’t?

Seleana kisses the top of Aurora’s head again.

Seleana Zdunich: It will. We can help her.

Aurora Zdunich: I don’t like her when she does things like this.

Seleana nods understandingly.

Seleana Zdunich: I know, Pequeña. It is alright to feel like that.

Aurora leans into Seleana’s chest again.

Aurora Zdunich: What if she won’t let us?

Seleana holds the little girl tightly, lovingly.

Seleana Zdunich: We keep trying and we hope for the best. That’s what love is.

Aurora squeezes her eyes closed.

Aurora Zdunich: I don’t want to lose her!

Seleana Zdunich: I know, Mija. That’s me as well…

Seleana starts to slowly rock Aurora as she cradles the young girl in her arms.

Seleana Zdunich: Everything will be alright. We will help her together, ja?

Aurora nods slowly, not bothering to look up.

Aurora Zdunich: Ok. 

Off-Camera

Monday, March 22, 2021
Banquet Room
Golden Ring Casino
Las Vegas, Nevada
9:37 PM  PDT

The sudden announcement of a girlfriend, a pregnancy, and an engagement earlier in the day by Brayden Hilton had caught nearly everyone in their family by surprise. Mother of the Groom Christina Zdunich had quickly called her wife, her mother and her ex-husband and then made arrangements in such a hurry that everyone was impressed with how much she could make happen in such a short time. Now, as the reception was coming to an end, it was her wife, Seleana’s turn to make things happen. As she stands before Brayden and his now wife, Sofia Rojas-Hilton, she can’t help but smile.

Seleana Zdunich: You are beautiful, Chickie, you make a wonderful couple.

Sofia blushes.

Sofia Rojas-Hilton: Gracias…

Seleana nods to Brayden.

Seleana Zdunich: So this is what you hide in Michigan, is it?

Brayden can’t decide if he should be proud, ashamed, worried or cocky and shrugs while trying to find the proper expression.

Brayden Hilton: Yeah?

Seleana nods her approval.

Seleana Zdunich: You choose well, Brayden. She is a wonderful girl.

Now, it’s Brayden’s turn to blush.

Brayden Hilton: Thanks, Momma Sel.

Seleana nods to him encouragingly.

Seleana Zdunich: You will be good parents as well, ja? 

Both Brayden and Sofia stand there, unsure of how to answer and Seleana nods encouragement again.

Seleana Zdunich: We will help you, you will not be alone in this.

She hugs them both.

Seleana Zdunich: Family does not let such things happen…

Stepping back, she nods in sudden parental mode.

Seleana Zdunich: That is why I cannot allow you to just drop out of school…

Brayden and Sofia both get a look of pure, abject panic on their faces but Seleana simply shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: It is alright, I am not angry and I am not here to be in your face about things. I simply want to give you something, an offer.

Brayden and Sofia both frown in confusion.

Brayden Hilton: An… offer?

Sofia Rojas-Hilton: I do not understand…

Seleana nods understandingly.

Seleana Zdunich: I want to offer you something, give you something your mother did not have when she went through this.

Brayden and Sofia’s confusion depends, as do their frowns.

Seleana Zdunich: I wish to give you… a choice.

Brayden looks at the Swedish woman sideways.

Brayden Hilton: A choice about what?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: You can follow your mother’s path, ja, it is true. She became pregnant and gave up everything because of it. You do not have to. If you wish to remain in school, you have the option.

Brayden starts to shake his head.

Brayden Hilton: But I can’t…

Seleana raises a hand.

Seleana Zdunich: If you wish to remain in school, it will be taken care of. You do not have to worry about the cost of things.

She nods to Sofia as well.

Seleana Zdunich: Both of you. You will not be alone in your journey through the paperwork. I have walked that journey myself, I can help you, guide you. If you need help when the time comes, it will be arranged. This is something we can give to you, if it is what you want.

Brayden and Sofia both stare at Seleana in shock, both blinking back tears as they try to process what she has just told them.

Brayden Hilton: I didn’t want to try and hold you up for money…

Seleana waves her hand dismissively.

Seleana Zdunich: It is a well-founded thought, and appreciated, but you are not doing such a thing. We are offering to give you the help that was not there before. We can give you the help to break the cycle so it is offered, no strings. We are family, we help. 

Brayden and Sofia both start to tremble as tears start to roll down their faces. They hug Seleana as she hush them back.

Brayden Hilton: Thank you!

Sofia Rojas-Hilton: ¡Gracias!

Seleana nods as she holds them both tightly to her.

Seleana Zdunich: Välkommen till familjen.

She pauses and then smiles even brighter.

Seleana Zdunich: Bienvenido a la familia.

Off-Camera

Friday, March 26, 2021
Los Angeles, California
9:07 AM  PDT

Seleana glances at the clock and smiles as her phone chimes at her. Nodding, she stands up and glances at it to see a message from her daughter-in-law, Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis.

“We’re here.”

The smile on her face brightens as she answers back.

“I will meet you at the door in two minutes,”

Two minutes later, she opens the door to allow Halo and her new housemates, Seleana’s WWA rostermates Jane Harper and Chiaki “Chi Chi” Sanada. The two had moved into Halo’s house a week earlier after their previous home, a large RV, was destroyed by people who worked for and with others in WWA. Chi Chi had also been forced to watch her kitten, “Baby,” being passed around by others who continued to berate her and question her skills at taking care of the tiny white kitten. As the three young women enter the building, Seleana embraces her daughter-in-law and smiles at all three.

Seleana Zdunich: Heya, Chickies, how’s it? 

Halo shrugs.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Oh, y’all know how it is, Mama Sel, especially this weekend with pay-per-views fro days to fight!

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, I do…

She nods to Jane and Chi Chi, both acting uncharacteristically quiet.

Seleana Zdunich: And you?

Jane and Chi Chi both shrug.

Jane Harper: We’re…

Chiaki "Chi Chi" Sanada: Fack those bishes!

Seleana nods as halo just gives her a knowing look.

Haylie Jo "Halo" Annis: Balls of sunshine…

Seleana nods and waves at the others to follow.

Seleana Zdunich: Maybe we cheer up, ja?

The four women make their way to the back area where workers encounter animals and Seleana can’t help but smile. She walks through the gate into a small grassy area and picks up a small white tiger cub. She nods to the girls and smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: They are cute, ja?

Chi Chi starts jumping up and down, chattering in Japanese as she does so. Halo smiles while Jane does as well.

Seleana Zdunich: It is feeding time for them, would you like to help?

Chi Chi’s eyes go wide. Seleana beckons them to come over and Halo holds the door open for Jane and Chi Chi to walk over.

Seleana Zdunich: You take this one, Chi Chi…

She hands the first cub to Chi Chi and then picks up a second one that she hands to Jane.

Seleana Zdunich: Now, hold them as you would a baby, supporting and cradling their heads here, in the crook of your elbow. It will allow them to accept the bottles easier.

Jane and Chi Chi both do as they are instructed and the bottles of milk are handed to them.

Seleana Zdunich: Allow them to put their paws up and then guide the nipple to their mouths.

Again, Jane and Chi Chi do as they are told and bold cubs quickly accept their bottles.

Chiaki "Chi Chi" Sanada: Names?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: You are holding Angela, Jane is holding Ava. They are double meaning names. Ava and Angela are both first names of a Marvel character called White Tiger. Angela is also named for Angelica, she was Aurora’s biological mother. Ava was the name she used in her business life so they work both as culture reference and tributes.

Jane Harper: They’re so…

Chiaki "Chi Chi" Sanada: Fackin’ cute!

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: They were orphaned and needed a new home. We could not wait to have them. They are beautiful in every way!

Jane and Chi Chi can’t help but smile as they continue feeding the tiny cubs. Seleana can’t help but smile at the looks on the girls’ faces.

Seleana Zdunich: I love my work…

On-Camera

Friday, March 26, 2021
Dressing Room
Stabler Arena
Lehigh University
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
6:45 PM  EDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in her ring gear as she prepares for her match against Brittany Williams that will commence in about thirty minutes. She looks into the camera, nodding slowly as she does so.

Seleana Zdunich: This night is a reminder…

She nods slightly to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Sometimes, you need to look inside yourself when bad things happen to find your reason to continue, your reason to believe. Tonight, I originally was not booked. Now, I find my stepdaughter because she complained publicly that she was not allowed an opportunity.

She pauses, nodding pointedly to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: She asked for this. I am obliging her.

She pauses and nods to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: Some, like Andrea Hernandez, would say this was an example of Brittany acting both like a petulant child and like her mother because she could be seen as having whined about things that were entirely caused by her. She was not booked because she stopped putting in the effort that was required of her and the company acted accordingly. Thus, the fact that she is having this match tonight would cause Andrea and her ilk to say Brittany whined her way into an opportunity that she did not deserve just as her mother has done many times before.

She raises a hand to stop the responses she knows are coming.

Seleana Zdunich: I will not deny that she did this but I will also look at Andrea and say, you should not speak of such things when you do the same thing quite often. You speak until you receive the attention you crave and, in the case of my wife, tried to talk your way into the World Bombshells Championship.

She pauses, a small smirk coming across her face.

Seleana Zdunich: How did that work for you?   

The smirk fades off.

Seleana Zdunich: It is almost funny that for everything you said about my wife, Andrea, you have turned into all of the worst things that everyone always complains about her. You talk and talk and talk until somebody gives you what you want just to shut you as if you were Veruca Salt jumping up and down on the scale screaming “I want! I want! I want!” at your hapless father hoping that everyone will give you whatever it is you are screaming for this week. You act as if the attention is your birthright and that all eyes should be on you just because you draw breath! You car for no one but yourself and are willing to step on  anyone or stab anyone in the back to get where you want to go because..

She apsues for a dramatic shrug.

Seleana Zdunich: After all, is it not all about you anyway? 

Seleana nods as if the answer is obvious.

Seleana Zdunich: This is your world and we simply are allowed to dwell here?

She waves her hand dismissively.

Seleana Zdunich: You have nothing to believe in and no reason for anyone to believe in you anymore. This whole makeover was supposed to make you the top woman here and yet, if you were placed against others who are seen as the absolute top like Alicia Lukas or Roxi Johnson, all anyone would be waiting to see happen is you talk until they decide to shut it for you and then move on to somebody else. 

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: You learned from my wife just to try and jack her old style and now, instead of being the best version of yourself, instead of being that rising phoenix that everyone believed in and was waiting to see burn up the sky, you have turned yourself in to my wife’s mini-me while claiming you hate everything about her…

Almost laughing, Seleana shakes her head again.

Seleana Zdunich: If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then this is the strangest form of hatred ever shown. It means you do not actually hate my wife or me. It means you hate yourself and you hate yourself so much that you desperately went and followed my wife to get pointers on how to be her at her worst even more.

Glaring into the camera, Seleana takes a step to close the distance.

Seleana Zdunich: You need a reason to believe and I will give it to you. You were so nice to give me one, I must return the favor. I am coming to Blaze of Glory to beat the spectre of my wife out of you, Andrea! I am coming to smack you until the real you finally comes to the surface! I am coming to make a believer out of you and everyone else watching!

She points to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: This is my reason and now you will..

The camera zooms in as she glares out at it.

Seleana Zdunich: Believe!