Author Topic: rp1  (Read 835 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
rp1
« on: August 04, 2012, 04:14:19 PM »
 A history lesson tells me one thing, that history eventually catches you by the throat when you at least won’t expect it…. Do I expect it?? Do I look like I am in a hurry to catch my bags and put my feet upon the sofa and relax as minstrels sing about my courage and my desire to break bodies? That I enjoy the pain, whether I delivered it or was on the receiving end of it…

Do I hear the whispers in the wind? Calling my name? HA!!! They do whisper my name yes, the name of fear and respect have crossed my ears. Does the end wish me to come closer? I’m not in a hurry for a tea party as of right now…. I have enough bodies to break and heads to turn… it’s a classical tale of history wouldn’t you agree?

It is morning, the day is unknown to me. The smell of perfume makes me wonder who I fucked last night… I hope I wasn’t too drunk, but then again… I don’t care.

Did you enjoy?

Hmm, I feel soft kisses on my chest. At least she seems content. So I probably liked her.

Sure…., uhm…,

It’s Susan!! I can’t believe it that you forgot my name.

I chuckle, Susan? Oh my God. I had an ex called Susan. She was an uptight bitch. But then again, once she allowed me to have my way with her it was all worth it.

It was great Susan…, now get out.

WHY YOU!!!

God, I wish women weren’t such a drama. I mean she wanted it and I gave the bitch a night she probably will never forget. It’s not like she would be expecting me to follow up to all the promises I made her….

I chuckle as I get up, man I hate the scratches on my chest. Next time I need to get myself a bitch who does her nails.

Suddenly we hear a cell phone buzz, Goth looks at it as he shakes his head.

Yeah? What do you want?

Goth listens to the person on the other line as he starts to chuckle.

Yeah the bitch you picked up was a good screamer Sapphy, I sometimes wonder where you get those girls from. I’m sure it wasn’t from St. Michaels Catholic School

He laughs at the comment that he gets back from his woman as he listens to her. He nods his head before staring at the camera and makes the gesture to give him a few moments.

Yeah I know babe, thanks a lot… I’ll talk to you later.

Goth turns off the cell phone as he stares at the camera and grins.

I guess you people are here to hear the words that I want to utter towards my opponent for the PPV right? What else could you be here? I mean, I’m not known for being the perfect imitation of Dr. Phil, but then again. Who am I not to give something like that a try?

Goth chuckles as he grabs a glass of Scotch that is in the table in front of him. He takes a swig from it, letting the fluid run down his mouth and into his throat. Enjoying the taste that he has gotten from it.

I mean let’s face it, I am here wrestling a guy that finally got to the point in his career that being a nice guy, kissing babies and saying his prayers and eating his vitamins got him shit. So what do you do? You change your attitude, you change your point of view that you got on the world. You become an arrogant ass, put up a big grin and showing your white teeth and become the bitch that you are right now.

Let’s face it, every other Backstreet Boy will suffer from his deadly sin and become a junkie for that what he could never get on his own.

So far I’m correct Sean??

Goth chuckles, he takes another drink from the glass. He walks towards the window of his hotel room and stares through the window. He sees the lady that spend the night with him shouting at some taxi driver and laughs.

Damn, I thought that bitches these days got class. But then again, just like young punks like Sean. It’s mostly a bark and no bite to begin with in the first place. I mean lets be honest, this kid wants to send me on vacation, contemplate his greatness and become the biggest thread that this company has ever seen. Oh goodie, I got an opponent that likes to portray the imitation of a nightmare.

So what is it that I have to do Sean? Be afraid of closing my eyes? Being afraid that you will drag me to the pits of hell when I go to sleep inside a bathtub? I shudder the thought of you having something else sharp near the hands that you got besides a needle that you could use to stick something inside your body.

But hey, who am I to judge?

Goth returns his attention back to the camera, he grins as he grabs a shirt and puts it over his upper body and walks over to the bottle of Scotch to refill his glass.

And what a treat it is, I got to face a guy that has got himself aligned with Synn. I mean what more could you ask for? To break up a love fest between two individuals that are so out of it from reality that it will be nothing more than a treat. And you both know why don’t you?

Goth takes another sip from the glass, his eyes are fixed on the camera as the famous grin has slowly faded to a serious look on his face.

How’s it going Synn? You ok man? I mean seriously, have your taste in men changed all of the sudden? Going from the Emo’s in Despayre and Gabriel to the pretty fly for a Dope guy? Or are you just worried that one day that you wake up, you realize that I have destroyed everyone that you aligned yourself with over the past so many years. That a shred of that stupid teddy bear will remind you of my wrath? Is that the fact that the dope head became so interested for you? Seriously man, I applaud you. I never knew that you never cared about hygiene that much.

Or is there more than meets the eye? The fact that this dope head will be as easily controlled as the pet shop boy Despayre? Do you think he will become the ruthless out of control pronehead that Despayre has become? Oh I know, he had a victory over me. But unlike me, those guys never had the idea of taking me out of wrestling permanently. I guess that must have bothered you so much that you went outside and got yourself a meal ticket?

Or is it more than that? It’s natural that people evolve isn’t it? To drag your sorry carcass out of the boring discussions. The boring days that you have to watch Gabriel do his thing. The moments that he suddenly looks up at the camera instead of just drown himself in his everlasting sorrow? The moments that you were just wishing that he would just get out of his chair and become the man that you wanted him to become? We both know that men like him don’t last forever huh Synn? Are you perhaps trying to secure your pension?

Nothing wrong to secure your financial status after being a sidekick and baby sitter to some idiots like them… but then again, why bother wasting your time with Sean? Is it the physical attraction? That you are getting something that the others never could give you? Or were the trips to Disney World getting too boring for ya?

Goth’s eyes are showing he is prepared to go to war in a few weeks. Going to the Extreme with a young and up and coming talented wrestler. But still his focus seems to be on Synn.

I know you Synn, I know the fact that you are so much wanted to be the one that leads those instead of holding up a fucked up toy. I know you want to lead some punk ass kid into fame and fortune, or just to his downfall. So what was it Synn? You told him to get his break by beating some nobodies before going after the big fish? Did I not pay you enough in the days that you were in the AWA? Or are you seriously attracted to the point where you want to control everything. And lets be serious for a change, a dopehead would do actually anything for a shot or two huh Synn?

To understand the mind of a troubled soul, you only need to stick a needle in his arm and he’ll bend over in ways that is impossible to imagine by any other ordinary man… but he is not just ordinary huh Synn? Oh no, he is Sean fucking Williams. The kid that is on a roll, the kid that is on a warpath to make people understand his quest for the gold. The gold that would fill your paycheck huh Synn?

Goth chuckles for a moment or two and takes another sip from his glass of Scotch.

You see Synn, before I end this rambling about you and turn my attention to my young opponent. You have to understand that to survive in this business, you need to know when the time comes to make a change. To have the opportunity handed to you on a silver platter and take the risk, only to be rewarded with so much more. That’s why I always survived the decay of those who came before me and left after me. The reason why I always adapted to changes in the business and stay one step ahead of everything that got in front of me. Even a kid like Sean Williams. Some dope idiot that has got his ass stuck far up his own ass. That he can see his own bullshit stirring inside of him… but don’t worry Synn, when I feel like it… I will take away every hope and dream that he has ever got… to make him understand that boys always end up second to men.

Goth chuckles as he empties the glass before putting it on the table next to the bottle of Scotch.

I hope you didn’t mind the way I trashed your boy now huh Sean? I mean, it’s nothing more than just settling an old score. And what more to settle one than to open up new wounds. Opening up new challenges, to open up eyes of a guy that wants to have some others as his stepping stone. Before I can shut them down when I feel like it.

Goth puts his hands through his hair before closing his eyes, he extends his arms and stretches them for a few moments.

I know these words come across just like that, words. Words that I am just using to spend time talking on a camera, where others are just hoping that they mean anything to impress their opposition. But I hold a truth Sean, I hold a truth when I speak. I heard your rambling, I have heard your words and the intention that it holds. The intention of shutting me down, the intention to step one step closer to a world title match.

But then again Sean, aren’t those words just words too? I mean seriously Sean, what other wrestler would come up to a live press conference and tell the world that they do not feel like being a victor against his opponent. Who would tell a living soul that his opponent is better? Who would dare to sound like Pinky and ask him what they will be doing next?

I’ll tell you what you will do next Sean, just like always. You will come close, you will have that feeling that a big time success will come towards you. You will feel the moment will come, that moment that you feel that it is something that has never happened before. That moment that will tell your fucked up brain that you are a championship contender. But then, when your mind is already misguiding you to your next match… I will slam the door shut and drive your stinking face into the gutter that is your reality. That dope heads will not be successful inside a ring with a man.

What else is new what you were telling Sean? That you would send me on a holiday? On vacation? What’s that Sean? Did you order me a one way ticket to Hawaii? Or any other popular holiday resort? Tell me Sean? Are you that confident that your words mean something different that I’ve heard for how many years? Oh I know, you are not like all the others that I’ve faced. Because you are different, you are a man that is talented, you are the one that has gotten a major victory over someone that was outside your league hasn’t it Sean?

You are the Nightmare, coming from a vision that somehow opened up to you when you were smoking your pot. The moment where a soul told you that you were to go to become the greatest of all time, just knowing and realizing that you have to deal with the likes of me… I’m sorry Sean… the nightmare are just visions of a troubled soul. A soul that has got something stuck up his ass and just trying to run down your legs. Cowards have that intention every now and then in their lives Sean… nothing new isn’t it?

Goth closes his eyes for a few moments, finding some silence around him before he is ready to utter the words that has made him famous over and over again in every match that he has been in his career.

You see Sean, I’m not intending to turn boys into men. I’m not caring about dreams that you are having for being the future world heavyweight champion. I don’t give a damn that you see yourself as the future of this wrestling industry. Why?

I’ll tell you why….,

Goth walks over to a sofa and drops down on it. He grabs the remote control and turn on the television and we see clips from the tag team match that he and Sean Williams were in against the tag team titles. He suddenly stops in a moment where we see the anger in the eyes of Goth when the two got into a fight after the match was over.

See that face Sean?

See that face? That face that has not changed since day one. The intensity that made me who I am today, the man that always wants to beat everyone that gets in my way. See those eyes Sean… the eyes that tells the world, that tells you that you are going to be the next man that I will be tear apart.

And you wonder why Shane?

Goth chuckles as he looks at himself, he sees the face that he knows so well as it has been his for 35 years.

It would be too obvious to say that you caused me the chance to walk away with tag team gold. It would be too obvious even for a dope head like you to say the words that I want revenge… no Sean, I want to make you realize that nobody fucks me over. I need to make you realize that your sorry excuse of a career has to come to an end…

So what why would make my words be any different than your words of arrogance? Because it’s the truth Sean. It’s the truth that I will not give up until I have you struggling to get up, until the moment comes that I can put you in the Gothic Dream and squeeze the last ounces of resistance out of your stinking body. It’s not like you wouldn’t care huh Sean? Your used to have someone have his way with you since day one.

Do I talk too much?

Goth bursts out in laughter as he nods his head in agreement.

I do, it’s like my mouth opens up and the words just run out of it… as if I am the Enegizer Bunny. That continues to play on his drums while other bunnies fall on the wayside of their existence. Until the moment comes that someone can finally shut me up, I won’t stop going on and on. You have an issue going on into this match that your career is only based upon the fact that in the past you fucked up.  Does it bother you that nobody in the world cares about what you think? Of course not, you are so fucked up on your own shit that you do not know the difference between left and right.

So what happens next? You cause a certainty to become your end? The certainty that you would be the next tag team champion with a tag team partner that knows only one thing in his career. Being the very best. I won’t allow anything to stop me… ever experienced something like that in your short career? To have something stare into your eyes and breath down your neck until I get what I want? Because let’s face it Sean, when I want something… I get it… and not like the way Synn is working these days….,

Goth licks his lips as he chuckles before he continues his verbal assault on his opponent.

Everything evolves around you huh Sean? Everything in your career has to be about you winning the big one. Walking away with your head held up high, sticking out your nose in the air. Because you are the very best. You sure sound like a bold statement, waiting for the bold statement to become a reality. But unfortunately the reality for you is that my eyes haven’t closed yet… my hunger hasn’t been stilled and I am not intending to lay down for a bitch like you.

But until that moment comes Sean… expect the reality to open your eyes and make you understand one thing… your words have sounded great to the deaf man’s ears of those who are stoned like you… but me? I speak and make nightmares occur… the dream of you becoming the very best after beating me will make you realize one thing… that you will never break me Sean….

Think about it……

With that Goth walks off as the shot slowly fades to darkness.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>