Author Topic: Chapter 18: Sing the last goodbye  (Read 246 times)

Offline MelanieGabrielle

• View Profile
    • Melanie Gabrielle
Chapter 18: Sing the last goodbye
« on: April 29, 2016, 07:42:12 PM »
 Book 1: Crimson Blitz
Chapter 18: Sing the last goodbye
~Part 1: Blast from the future (#NP: “Back for More” by: Five Finger Death Punch)~
“Since the fall or what I thought was the fall of Corruption, the magi-blood world wasn’t at peace like I wished it was. Now the rise of Alexander Rosangela has happened and that spells trouble for us all. Alexander Rosangela, Father to Rachel and Raphael has suddenly come back from the dead. Ever since then the rules have changed! People from our past are coming back from the dead and hell even time traveling. Yes our own taboo against time traveling has been broken. Right now my allies and I are trying to fix this mess. Little did I know though is we’d have allies from the future to help our crusade. Yes an alternative time line…or well the magi-blood’s possible future if we don’t take down this threat. May the Gods be with us all…

~April 10th, 2016 10:46 am, Copenhagen, Denmark: Angel Corp. HQ~

They ran into the building as fast as they could. Their footsteps were echoing seeing how it was after hours it the business. The men are Stefan Lajoie and Samuel Devereux and I have a weird relationship with these two. You see some odd years ago Stefan and I ended up sleeping together and then nine months later Athena was born…yes my first born; a young lady who has the genes of two of the best fighters in the world. Not only that our daughter is royalty in the eyes of the magi-blood. I, having the powers of the first born or well borns if you want to say that while Stefan has the powers of Zeus in him.

Then you have my husband Sam who in his own right is a prince. Having the abilities of Baldur. To him Athena is like his own daughter. And well Athena accepts him as her Father. I guess you could say my Daughter has one mom and two dads.

Anyways Stefan and Sam took the elevator up to my office on the top floor. The elevator opens with a ding and the two scramble out like they got bit in the ass.

Stefan: I got the buzzard.

Sam: Alright.

Stefan jumped over my secretary’s desk and hit the buzzard on it. The door to my office became unlock and Sam opened the door. Stefan strolled over and the two of them calmly walk into the room. But they didn’t see me in there.

No…

Sitting on my desk was a woman, look to be eighteen maybe nineteen years old. She has long brunette hair and blue grey eyes.

“Well hello there…Fah, Papa. It’s good to see you again.”

Stefan: What in the-

Sam: - Hell is this?!

The person laughed as the door to my backroom opened. I walked out and the two men turn to me.

Mel: What?

Sam: Who is this?

I sigh knowing that this was going to be hard to believe. I didn’t at first but I was able to sense it. But after listening to her story and everything, it added up. I brought her to my office and well I set this up. I know Sam and Stefan are freaking out right now. I walk over to my daughter and sit on my desk.

Mel: Sam, Stefan...this is Athena. I know this is going to be hard but the rules are gone.

Sam: What do you mean?

Athena: Let me explain. You know me as Athena Lajoie or is it Gabrielle or Devereux? But after some events I had changed my name. I am known in my future as Lagertha Ironside, ruler of the Magi-Blood. I’m only twenty years old and I’m ruling. In all honesty I wasn’t thinking of that for many more years. Now the rules are gone and change because of one man. Alexander Rosangela.

Corruption the hell that the humans made for us… it wasn’t truly sealed. Corruption for us comes in seven waves. They have taken the names of the archdemons. The one that was in Anisim was named Ahriman. After his defeat Balan rose to power and he’s the one who brought Alexander back from the dead. There are five others: Asmodeus, Sammael, Lilith, Baliel and Moloch.

Now for Alexander...Alexander isn’t the one from your timeline. Ahriman has brought him from an alternative timeline, the one where I’m from. Because of that now our timelines have merge and it’s not looking bright for you all. Mom’s in a coma, Fah is dead from trying to keep Mom safe and Papa… you’re missing.

Alexander with his new power can bring people back from the dead...just the issue is, his power is unstable. For whoever he brings back, they come in pairs. There is a two for one. Which brings me to Dad.

Athena turned to Stefan.

Athena: Dad...I don’t fault you at all but he used you to be able to break the rule. He was able to use his power to bring your spirit back. You wanted to come back so bad and well...you had Rhoda, myself and Uri break taboo. We could have died because of that! But I digress, because of that he was able to get here.

Stefan didn’t say anything.

Sam: So what else?

Athena: Honestly...anything goes. If I were you three, I’d get ready for hell itself. War is coming and you’ll need my help. I sent myself back for this...it’s my mission and right now Ulrich is ruling in my absence. I’m not sure how long I’m staying for but I want to fix the timeline and this mess up asap. I believe that it’ll reset it and ONLY FOR MAGI-BLOOD! No one else will be affected.

Mel: Who are you talking to?

Athena: Uh...no one sorry.

No one spoke for a while. We all really had to take this in. Reset...what the hell did that mean really?

Athena: I know this is a lot. I’m sorry that I just dropped a bomb.

Stefan: It’s fine, we’re all used to it.

I couldn’t help but to feel a bit worried. If the rules were thrown out the window that means anything could happen. That includes necromancy…the forbidden magick path.

Mel: Athens?

Athena: Yeah?

Mel: Is there really anything you can tell us?

She smiles.

Athena: Something good happens to you.

~Part 2: Surprise! (#NP: “Ghost of days gone by” by: Alterbridge)~
April 28th, 2016

Beep!
That was the nose Mel heard and it caused her to gasp. With a flick of her wrist the world around her changed quickly. Her eyes became wide at what she was seeing. That made her smile and slowly she got up from what she was sitting on. She tossed it into a round area and walked off. Mel took her phone out and looked at the screen.

Mel: PAT online!

Melanie’s AI activates.

PAT: Hello Melanie, how many I help?

Mel: Chat system, Sam.

PAT: One moment please.

Mel watched her phone switch to her private chat server. It connects and Mel’s mic pops on.

Mel: We need to talk.

A pink box with what she said popped onto the screen. Mel then saw three dots indicating that Sam was replying.

Sam: About what?

Mel: Me.

Sam: What’s wrong Mel? You’ve been acting strange. I mean ever since Athena came through…

Mel: It’s not that.

Sam: Then what is it?

Mel wasn’t sure if she should tell him right now. She had a match later against Kameron Ryder for the UWF Universal Championship. Mel felt her nerves heighten and her heart start to beat faster. Mel exited out of the chat and felt herself starting to run.

Mel: I can’t do this!

Mel then heard her phone play “Hero” by: Skillet. Mel felt her heart dropped and she answered the phone.

Mel: Hello?

Sam: Melanie…what’s wrong?

Mel: N-Nothing.

Sam: Yes there is. I can tell…please Mel tell me!

Mel sighed.

Mel: Give me a few days and I’ll tell you okay?

Sam: Alright…I love you.

Mel: Love you too.

Mel hangs up the phone and slides down the wall of her bedroom. She slowly looked up and saw her ring gear in the other corner.

Mel: Two more rounds.

~Part 3: AngelClanBlog.MB (#NP: “The sounds of silence” cover by: Disturbed)~
You know tomorrow is my birthday along with Gabe and Phe. Yeah I’m a triplet and I’ll be thirty on the thirtieth of April. I know it’s funny when that stuff happens. Hell April alone is a stressful and a weird month this year. But I guess my daughter was right on something though. Something good has come out of this month.

Just…I won’t say what just yet.

Right now I need to focus on this match. Everything else is going to get blocked out. Now isn’t the time to be slipping up! I know Lucy and Kate are depending on me. Speaking of those are the two I’m teaming up with. Yeah this week is the Clan and Kate Steel vs Team Hero and Mercedes Vargas! Should be fun.

Now who to start with…I guess Lucy. Lucy is my younger half-sister and she’s someone you do what to be on her good side. A lot of people think of the Seraphinas like the Tremere from Vampire; you can’t trust them. But you can with Lucy. Lucy is someone who is very resourceful and is very stealthy with her work. Lucy knows things that not a lot of people do.

I know people believe that Lucy is weird, Goth and all that stuff. But Lucy doesn’t care. She’s just her and I love and appreciate her for that. It’s a blessing we have someone like her. Lucy is a very impressive person and once someone actually gets to know her you get to see the real her. You get to see that Lucy is a caring and talented person. But if you backstab her, well she’ll stab you in the throat.

Lucy…I need you to go out there and fight for us…fight for me. I know in my heart you can do this. Don’t let anyone else tell you different.

Then we’re teaming with Kate. Now we have a mutual respect for each other but we both heard her talk. She knows we got a rivalry with Crystal going on and sure she eliminated us both…but remember she had Despayre on her side for the tourney. Second we’ve beaten your friend a lot of times. I can’t even remember how many. Also Lucy has taken you down twice. Now please before you talk consider the overall factors. I mean five years for Lucy and I has been a long time. But Kate is our reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion. We both know that the belt is basically a belt of war. Kate understands that it takes a lot to hold that belt and I respect that.

Now before anyone wants to say I’m going to trash Kate, I’m not. I tell the truth and I’m willing to say that Kate has worked hard for that title. I haven’t really seen a lot of matches with her in SCW. But I’m happy she’s able to shine. Rather you like her or hate her, you gotta respect the woman.

Kate, I’m willing to play ball in our match. I want to win this just as much as both you and Lucy want. We understand that this isn’t going to be an easy but I know you’ll help get the job done. Kate you’re not an idiot and I know you’ll help us take down the opponents. Why? Simple you’re a siren, sing them to their death ya?

Mercedes…how’s it hangin? Been a while hasn’t it? Congrats on keeping the championship when we faced off. Mercy…I do have fun facing you. You’re competition that brings out the best in me. I don’t have anything really bad to say about you. I know you might want to use Lucy and I to send a message to Jessie. Don’t try it Mercy. You know that’s easier said than done.

You know I do wish you luck with your future. You’re a smart and talented induvial that is going to make records and break some hearts. You came a long way from your Mean Girl days. I’ve watched the past episodes. I do see the good in you Mercy.

Give it your all in our match. I want you to try to take down Siren, the Assassin and the Queen.  

Oh yeah and Team Hero…First off I’d like to thank you both for agreeing to that thing. But right now you know this is all business. I’ve heard rumors of a possible Angel Clan vs Hero match again. Just this time I’m not sure if I’ll be here for this. Hell I’d like to say just thank you for this match…you too Mercy. Now I know you ladies and talented. You’re getting heat from people (Mainly Keira’s getting it but whatever) and congrats on becoming parents as well. Soon you’ll be the longest reigning tag champs…or did you guys already did that? I can’t remember with what all has been going on.

Roxi, thank you for doing everything you did for me since we’ve met. It means a lot you’d be willing to help out. You’re a strong competitor in the ring. You’re good competition and you never give up. Honestly Roxi, I see a lot of me in you. I see someone who is a leader, who’s sacrificing of things. You truly are a hero Rox. Believe me when I say that. You’re a woman with a heart of gold in and out of the ring.

Keira, don’t kill anyone please. You’re too good for that stuff. You do remind me of Rachel though. You two can get angry and when you are violent stuff happen. At times you can’t control it but at the end of the day…you’re still Keira. You’re just as talented as Roxi and Keira; I give you tons of credit for dealing with all the crap you get. I also give you credit for never giving up in the ring or out of it. I’m proud of you… Keira remember something…be the best you can be.

Ladies…this is my good bye.

Static!
user posted image