Author Topic: Hollywood Red Carpet  (Read 376 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Hollywood Red Carpet
« on: March 04, 2016, 11:01:56 PM »
 In The Mind Of A Movie Star
Feeling: Perfect Duh
The Show Must Go On!

Hello all of my beautiful stars and starlettes. You all have the special privilege of reading the blog of a movie star. You should all feel amazed and honored that I am actually giving you time out of my busy schedule because let’s face it. When you are a busy woman like myself you have so many things to do, you have places to be, and you never know when Hollywood might be calling my name wanting me to be in the next big film. Speaking of films am I one of the only people that think that the Academy awards were absolutely rigged?

Who gives a shit of the likes of Brie Larson winning for best lead actress in a film? Where the hell was my nomination? Where was the Crystal Millar award for all of my wonderful years of service to the art of film. I see what the problem with the academy is. They all have their heads far up their own asses that they can’t see talent if it was looking at them in the face.

I mean do we really want to see the likes of someone like Jennifer Lawrence being nominated for the umptenth time along with other overrated females in this industry? Of course not because you all want to see me. After all I am a star. I am a beacon of light and I am the hottest thing to hit your television set and of course to step into the ring.

But seeing as all Hollywood wants to do is snub me I guess that means that I must take all of my frustrations out inside of the ring. So here we are SCW. Blast From The Past. An intergender tag team tournament in which the winning team will get respective title shots for the biggest prizes in the company. The SCW Bombshell Champion and the SCW Championship.

Now I have the pleasure of being teamed up with Despayre and to be honest I actually have a teammate I can rely on. I actually get to team up with the King of SCW and that’s only befitting seeing as I am a Queen. So it’s only right that a King and Queen take this company over by storm. In this first match we have Goth and Traci Patterson standing on the opposite side of us.

Now I know for a fact that Despayre will take care of Goth so he has that base covered but I actually have to deal with Traci Patterson…

Seriously?!

The company decides to give me her in the very first round? Why would they give me such a scrub in my first match. It’s only going to be her demise in the end. Her funeral, and let’s be honest here. Traci Patterson hasn’t meant shit to this company since I can even remember. Hell when I first came to this company Traci Patterson was nothing but a scrub and look at us now, and wow she’s still a SCRUB.

Such a shame, but it’s such a conspiracy at the same time. You guys continue to put these second rate bombshells in matches and give people like her title matches and I was forced to sit off of My Bloody Valentine… Seriously?! Really?!

How could you leave one of your biggest draws off of the supershow?

Do you even know who I am? I should be selling out arenas, I should be right up there with my name in the grand marquee yet I get insulted to the point where I don’t even get a spot on one of the biggest supershows. You have me referee a match.

Me of all people being forced to count a pinfall of that horrible and god awful ugly Jenny Tuck.

I am tired of being put into positions that are clearly beneath me and there’s a reason why myself, Celeste, and Natalie McKinley have all banded together. We are looking for change, and are all looking to make an impact.

I AM THAT IMPACT and I refuse to just lose to some scrub who let Kate Steele win the Roulette Championship at the last supershow. Are you kidding me Traci? When are you going to get your head out of your ass and actually do something?

Don’t answer that… It really isn’t something that is meant to be answered. The fact is on Climax Control I am going to do whatever it takes to ensure that my team walks away with the big win. By hook or crook it doesn’t matter to me.

I have my lovely Jonathan at ringside and he’s there to make sure I win. I know a lot of people were miffed that he helped me win that Absolution match a few weeks back, and what did it get me? Obviously nothing as Salco went on to get a title match and of course Keira has her own title.

When am I going to get my chance, my shot?

Truth be told there’s only thing that I am after in this point in my career. It’s not the Internet title because I think the name Crystal Millar has a little more starpower than being just an internet sensation, and it certainly isn’t the Roulette Championship. I already been down that path and it’s time for something bigger.

Something bigger that can make me the most dominant female on this roster in this company. I won’t rest until I have another shot at that bombshell championship. I know I dropped the ball in my last two opportunities at it but as they say the third time is definitely the charm, and I won’t let anyone stop me from what I wish to accomplish.

Lights

Camera

Action

You all ready to make a movie? Good because you all get to co star in it. It’s called Crystal marches yet another step towards the bombshell championship and she will stomp whoever stands in her path.

Let’s make a movie. I think I am ready for a blockbuster.

Off Camera
Los Angeles, California
Night of The Academy Awards

It was the day of the Academy Awards and everyone who is anyone in Hollywood have all gathered up for the biggest award show in Hollywood. An extra stretch limo pulled up to the red carpet, and sitting down inside that limo was none other than the Silver Screen Queen herself Crystal Millar along with her teenage daughter Brittany Williams. Crystal smiled as she looked deeply into her daughter’s eyes.

“Ok B Brat listen up… This is the biggest awards for a movie star. Tonight it’s about making an impact. Giving the media something they will never forget. The red carpet is everything so make sure you take your time for the cameras to get you at your best. Take in all of the flashes and never stop smiling...That sound easy?”

Brittany nods her head in agreement as she looks back at her mother.

“So essentially just act like you normally would. Should I carry the same holier than thou stuck up attitude? Since you basically want to be you does this mean I have to act like the has been who’s afraid that her daughter is going to surpass her in a year or two?”

Crystal rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms.

“I am not WASHED UP! Nor a HAS BEEN!!! Everyone knows I am a Queen. Walking royalty… I rule wherever I go. Just because you have been in ONE movie with semi success that I PRODUCED and DIRECTED doesn’t make you a star…”

Brittany is the one to roll her eyes back at her mom as she shakes her head sarcastically.

“Right because YOUR superior acting skills is what helped me… Carry on…”

“No the only reason why you are going anywhere in Hollywood is because you are MY DAUGHTER… You hear that?! My flesh and blood. You were born to be great and I don’t think you should ever forget that… Now let’s get going. Time to show off those legs a little skin and let everyone know that the Hilton-Millar family is the best thing on the red carpet…”

“I refuse to use either of those names… I am a Williams!”

“Brittany just shut up and follow me…”

With that being said the doors to the limo opens up and Crystal takes a step onto the red carpet. She is wearing a very elegant beautiful Terani Couture Evening Gown Pink dress. It shows off a bit of her cleavage and she smiles as she twirls around to make sure she shows off her butt. Flashes from cameras begin to go off but then Brittany steps out of the limo wearing a beautiful white dress and everybody rushes over to her. She get’s all of the attention, the flashes from the cameras, and the microphones in her face. Crystal’s face is fuming as she stomps her feet as she can’t even make her way to her own daughter.

“NO, NO, NO… Where the hell is my attention?! Where’s my paparazzi… Damn it I am the star here!!! SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION!!!!!!!!”

In the midst of her temper tantrum, Crystal is bumped out of the way as Melissa Rivers makes her way towards Brittany, followed by a cameraman who stops in front of Crystal, blocking her view.

“What have we here, it would seem that young Brittany Williams is drawing quite the crowd, Miss. Williams? Miss Williams? A word?”

Melissa seems quite eager to get a word with the young starlet. Brittany looks at the reporter with a smile.

“As the co-star of SILVER LININGS it would be my pleasu”

Crystal however quickly tries to make her presence known as she causes quite the commotion as she forces her way to the daughter. She can’t help but ham it up as she looks right into the camera smiling with her hands wrapped around Brittany.

“What she meant to say is she wouldn’t be anywhere if she didn’t have a wonderful mother guiding her in every step of her life…” Brittany smiles as she quickly chimes in.

“A mother who ran me over at one p….”

“Now, now… That wasn’t serious just something made for a tv movie or something, but of course you can get a word with Mrs. Millar. I mean look at me… Why wouldn’t you want a word with someone as extravagant as I am. If it wasn’t for me and my wonderful coaching Brittany wouldn’t be in the position that she is in. I just want that to be known…”

“Uh huh, great” Melissa cuts off the interjector of her interview, focusing on Brittany. “Please tell the viewers what you’re wearing here today.” Melissa tilts her head, the cameraman getting in a little closer and zooming in on Brittany, trying his best to get Crystal out of the shot entirely.

Brittany goes to talk but Crystal covers her mouth as she points at the camera.

“LOOK AT ME…. LOOK AT ME… I’M… I’m THE CAPTAIN NOW!!!”

Crystal smiles wider than before.

“Do you see those superior acting skills? This is why I am the Queen of Hollywood, and if you really want to know! Ms. Williams here is wearing something from the Hilton collection designed by my Fabio of course. Look at the cut. Look at the neckline? Only the best fabric that one can get straight from Italy…” Brittany sighs as she smacks her mom’s hand down.

“She has no idea at what she is talking about. Please don’t pay any attention to anything that comes out of her mouth. She is only trying to put herself over, and I know you are all tired of hearing the same old song and dance for the past what five years now? I know it’s such a tragedy that she has become this. When I say tragedy I don’t mean in a Romeo & Juliet way. I mean in The Adventures of Pluto Nash way. She’s just become awful…”

“MY MOVIES ARE NOT THAT AWFUL…I AM THE BEST THING AT THIS DAMN AWARD SHOW…”

“Right mom… Which is why everything you do goes straight to DVD, but as much as I would love to talk about my big screen debut, and how great it feels to be here tonight. I really should be making my way to the inside. Maybe we can chat after the show…”

Brittany smiles as she walks away as Crystal walks side by side next to her daughter. The two of them pass by many famous stars and they are waiting to walk inside the building. It’s finally their turn to walk inside and they walk up to a door man.

“Names?” The man asks, looking up from his clipboard, through his sunglasses. The man takes up quite a bit of room and spends less than a second looking at them before addressing his clipboard again, waiting to hear their names.

“Brittany Williams…”

Crystal smiles as she flicks her hair.

“Crystal Millar but I am sure I am on there… After all I am a star… Go on… Give us the ok so we can go on through.”

“Okay, okay” The man says as he scans his chart. “Here we are, Brittany Williams, you may go in….Crystal Millar, Crystal Millar, sorry ma’am, you’re not on the list.” He says flatly, moving aside so that Brittany may walk in.

Brittany walks in as she waves at her mother giggling as she makes her way inside the building. Crystal however gets in the bouncer’s face.

“Look I am sure there’s some type of mistake. You might want to look again. Maybe it’s under Christina Millar. So go on do your job and tell me it’s a simple misunderstanding.”

“Ma’am, I’m not seeing any Millar, Crystal, Christina, or any other name you might want to go by. Sorry, but we’re full, please step aside.” The man doesn’t look to be backing down at all, holding his ground with his arms crossed.

“STEP ASIDE?! STEP ASIDE?! You can’t treat a true star like that…”

Crystal turns around as she looks at someone standing behind her.

“J Law you can wait a moment… Nobody gives a damn about your sorry a….”

The woman is allowed to walk right in and Crystal gets furious.

“Are you kidding me right now?! Yeah… I am going in… Excuse me… Real Starlet coming through.”

Crystal tries to brush past everyone as she makes a power walk towards the entrance, walking into the man who doesn’t budge, knocking the ‘Starlet’ back a step. In a huff, she’s cut off by the man, calling over two more men to help show Mrs. Millar back to her car.

“YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME! I’M CRYSTAL MILLAR DAMN IT! I’M A STAR! A STAR!”

Her screams fall on deaf ears, or at least they’re close to deaf with the pitch she’s able to get to before she’s hauled out, getting a good shot with her her heel into one of their shins, just forcing them to be a little more rough than usual. “We would have had more room for family, but Leo booked up like a whole row for himself.” The bouncer can be heard telling one of the stars he was letting in, Melissa Rivers and a few photographers can be seen laughing at Christina as she’s dragged away.
user posted image