Author Topic: Not a pushover  (Read 271 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Not a pushover
« on: January 22, 2016, 06:17:36 PM »
 \'user

As the camera came up we see the SCW interviewer Pussy Willow entering into the Bombshell locker room and as she did she locked her eyes on Traci Patterson who was just finishing up getting ready for her match.

Pussy Willow
Ahhh Traci there you are can I get a quick word with you ahead of your match here tonight?

Traci Patterson
Yeah Pussy I mean I got some time before I got to go for my match!

Pussy Willow
Well Traci it has been a few weeks since we last saw you compete and a number of people have been wondered just why you didn’t compete in the recent Bombshell title match battle royal since you have said in the past that you want to get back in the hunt for that Bombshell title?

Traci looked at her and let out a frustrated sigh.

Traci Patterson
You’re right Pussy I said that and I wanted to compete believe me but sadly on the Saturday before the show I just got this vicious virus that wiped me out I not sure what it was or how I caught it but I mean I was just in awful shape and frankly there was no way I could compete given how I felt. It was so bad and it made me so mad I mean chances to compete in title match are things that are hard to get and harder to win so yeah I’m annoyed that now I feel like I’m right back at square one of this whole thing but hey I just got to get on with it!

Pussy put her hand on Traci shoulder.

Pussy Willow
Well I think the fans are glad you are back in action tonight but you got quite the task ahead of you as you are set to take on Jenny Tuck? A woman who has been talking and saying she doesn’t respect you and think you will be a pushover?

Traci looked at Pussy and she let out a small chuckle.

Traci Patterson
She thinks I’m a pushover? I mean really I’m a pushover?

Traci chuckle got louder and she started to shake her head.

Traci Patterson
Let me tell you what happened the last time someone call me a pushover. It was this blonde chick who came to the wrestling school I was at. She thought she was hot shit cause she had done like 5 MMA classes. So she thought she get cute and say she could have me in a fight me I’m not interested in that it’s not worth it to me but then says I’m not doing it because I’m a pushover. So what I did was turn around and smash her right in the nose. I broke that nose of hers it like it was nothing and I didn’t care that she had like a river of blood coming out and I didn’t care she was screaming blue murder at me. Never saw her again and I didn’t care because you call me a pushover and that pushed buttons that she shouldn’t.

Just then Traci mood changed and she got a serious look on her face.

Traci Patterson
I’m not here to make up numbers yeah I’m helping my sister live her dream but you know what I done I’ve made history in this place I was apart of the first ever team to become two time Bombshell tag champions. I am the woman who took Rose Rock and shocked the world by suplexing the 6’4 260 pound monster on her fucking head! Jenny Tuck my think I’m a walkover and you may even beat me I’ll admit right now I don’t have the best win lose record but I can promise you right now. When you wake up tomorrow you will know you been through a war with the woman who is Texas Tough and the woman who will show you that SCW nothing is easy! After all this isn’t Playboy no offence Pussy!

Pussy looked at her and knew what Traci was on about.

Pussy Willow
It’s ok Traci I know what you mean but I would say that is is a veteran so don’t take her lightly!

Traci looked at Pussy and rolled her eyes

Traci Patterson
Please Pussy I never take anyone lightly! You should know that by now! Listen I got to go and get Katie for our match I see you around Pussy!

Traci then walked off to go find her sister and then head out to the ring for her match as she did this the screen turned black.

End of RP
user posted image