Author Topic: The Monstimals deserve to be tag team champions  (Read 257 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
The Monstimals deserve to be tag team champions
« on: January 22, 2016, 02:17:13 PM »
 Samuel's RP will come today.

\'user

2nd Amateur MMA title defence of the year. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 16th January.

For the last few weeks, Raab and his husband Samuel have been celebrating nearly a whole day after their massive win against Drake Green and Travis Nathaniel Andrews which really lifted the mood of The Monstimals a lot, but what really bothered Lord Raab at the moment is the cheers he and Samuel are getting. He hated the fans so much that Raab clearly couldn't get it. It's the main reason why he didn't want any part of The New Supremacy rivalry.

But it's not about them or wrestling related today because although he wanted to face against the same opponent as he faced a couple of weeks ago, he's facing against someone else and Raab is sitting in his locker room with Samuel and Henry on how disgusted he was on facing against someone else that he promised he'd give a title shot to and he's angry about it as he grabs Henry and lifts him by his throat.

Lord Raab: “I fucking told you Henry who I wanted to face in my next title defence and who do I get instead? Fucking Shawn Richards.”

Henry Losak: “It's not my fault Raab. I told the MMA organiser you wanted to face James Deans again for the title, but he said he couldn't give you that because he ha................”

Lord Raab: “He has earned it, Jesus Christ, didn't you see that he almost cost me to lose the title a couple of weeks ago? You are useless. I'm gonna beat Shawn to the ground with my fucking fists and it's not just because of not getting the fight I want, it's also because of being fucking cheered in SCW.”

Samuel really wanted to hug Raab, but he was in no mood to hug anybody, especially when he had an upcoming fight soon and he lets go of Henry to do some shadow boxes and kicks in front of the wall, being absolutely pissed off about two things as he continued to do them until there was something else on his mind too that's pissing him off too.

Lord Raab: “I'm also pissed off because me and Samuel still haven't received a tag title shot that we should've got months ago.”

Henry Losak: “Believe me Raab, I'm working on that, especially when Samuel pinned Drake Green last week so I'm more than certain that you and Samuel will get the match you both want on facing The bodies for the tag team titles pretty soon. We just don't know it yet, that's all.”

Lord Raab: “You fucking better Henry because I will blast on Tim and Connor if I don't. I don't want to be a bitch asking and demanding a title shot, but when we beaten Guns For Hire and The New Supremacy, it's earned for me and Samuel at least. If you excuse me, I still got some shadow kicks and boxes to do before I go out there and knock that Shawn motherfucker out.”

For the last half hour, Raab turned from Samuel and Henry again to do some shadow boxes and kicks to the wall in front of him in his small locker room. Samuel went to stand close to Raab, but Henry shakes his head and speaks.

Henry Losak: “Sam, I suggest you don't do that. I know you love him, but he needs his space for this title match. Lets leave him alone by going out of the locker room and sit down to watch the other fights before Raab comes out to fight.”

Samuel nods as he walks to the door with Henry and leave the locker room as they close it behind them with Raab, continuing to box at a very fast pace, not caring about anything else in the world other than knocking Shawn Richards out on the octagon mat. He's already covered in a lot of sweat in his work out as it poured on his torso on his fighting shorts with the sweat wet right through them because of the workout. He does a few press ups on the floor for a while, preparing himself for a fight before he gets up to put his MMA gloves on to do some sit ups until there's a knock on his door which means for Raab to come out and fight against Shawn Richards.

Shawn got the chance to face Raab because of an tournament he won last year to face Markus Raab for the Heavyweight title. Raab then gets up from the floor after doing sit ups from the floor and he opens the door to walk out to the octagon as he doesn't pay any attention to the crowd, even if he's the one making the Amateur MMA sport much bigger than it already is, especially when they are placed in small arenas most of the time now.

He gets into the ring with a guy who's one of the nicest guys in the business which adds to more fuel to Raab as it's exactly the fight he was looking for because of being far too liked lately in the wrestling business and he doesn't even look at his opponent when he gets in, not feeling any sort of threat towards Shawn compared to James Deans as he passes the title to the referee before standing in his corner before he fights. They announced the match to have the title on the line, lasting 5 rounds for 5 minutes in each title fight. The challenger was first announced with his weight and where he comes from and then the champion himself Markus Raab.

They stand close to each other, having the referee hold the title above them and takes the title to the commentators as the referee still stands in the middle before he gets away for a fight which straight away, Markus puts a beating on the poor kid, kicking and punching before Shawn falls right on the floor with Raab putting more punches on the kid without having him to defend himself. It's because of being liked in SCW that's causing Raab to be on a rampage which then the referee stops Raab from beating Shawn much longer because he wasn't moving, being completely knocked out.

Which then awarded Markus his Heavyweight title again which the commentator announces Markus as still champion as they booed him, being a sigh of relief that he felt hated for the first time and still showed the world that he was a huge threat in the Amateur MMA division. He walked straight out of the octagon and into his locker room to have a drink of his urine and blood drink which he really needed as Samuel and Henry came in and patted Raab on the back as Henry says this.

Henry Losak: “Wow, you really needed to get that aggression out, didn't you?”

Lord Raab: “Of course I did because I'm sick of these fucking wrestling fans cheering me and Samuel. I don't fucking want their cheers. For the first time, I felt happy because of the amateur MMA fans booing me. At least they get the fucking message on being hated”

Henry Losak: “I do feel you got a bit too carried away though with that. It's meant to be the best stable, not who's the most hated and I understand you and Samuel want to go back on being hated again, bu...........”

Lord Raab: “Nothing. We know what the best stable in SCW is and that's us, no fucking question about it. Sean and Travis are useless and a joke to me and Samuel. I fucking hate them being hated when they've done fuck all on doing so. Travis especially has been the biggest weakling in the stable. I don't want them, I want those bodies team for the tag titles.”

Samuel points to himself as well as he nods in Raab's agreement on how bad they wanted to become the tag team champions. Henry understands the fuel and passion both of his men have for wanting to win the tag team titles as he speaks.

Henry Losak: “I've already explained I'm working on it because it is about time you guys do get the chance to be tag champions. It's good to see that The Bodies will have threats for their belts for once rather than the weaklings they get. I think we should go back to the apartment as I think you two need quality one on one time together.”

Lord Raab: “Yeah, I guess you're right Henry. Just let me get changed first before I leave here as I want you at the same time to get me the fight I want against James Deans again.”

Henry Losak: “Yeah, that's true you need to get changed. Lets leave Raab to get changed unless you want to stay Samuel, do you?”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Henry goes and does so on leaving the locker room and decides to go back to his hotel room, leaving the boys alone which Samuel watches his husband get changed into his clothes and stands up to give Raab a hug which Raab embraces it before Samuel lets go for Raab to pack his things in the bag and places it on his shoulder and Samuel picks up Raab's Amateur MMA title to place on his shoulder, but before they leave, Raab and Samuel gave each other a snog for a bit before they go out of the locker room and they walk back out of the small arena to go back to their hired apartment for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wrestling training one on one. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 20th January.

While Samuel had his time in the ring one on one action yesterday, it was Lord Raab's turn today, facing against the up and coming pro wrestler on the block known as Orlando Roberts as the guy had very dark skin and was a pretty big man, almost being twice the size of Lord Raab, but they were throwing everything they've had at each other, even doing some of the most dangerous moves in wrestling. It's something Raab only wants to do, considering a lot of people including Henry wanted Raab to go out of the gym to walk around, but Raab always says no and wants to fight in the gym or workout all day everyday.

It was a real struggle for Henry to get Raab to rest for a whole day, let alone for a few hours lately because Raab will just not sleep on training. The problem with Raab is he refuses to be lazy which is hindering a lot of his wrestling as of late, exhaustion due to lack of rest which ends up him passing out in the gym and of course Goth was going to come down today and talk to Raab about it since he even notices Raab being tired a lot lately as well. He continues fighting with huge amount of aggression and as soon as he uses the Arm Trap Chickenwing German Suplex on the guy, he starts having a moment where in his mind, the crowd are cheering as he says this.

Lord Raab: “Shut up, get this message on you're fucking cheers.”

He puts his finger up towards the fans to encourage them to boo him as he thinks about the Amateur MMA fans booing him which he smiles about as he picks up a steel chair and blasts Orlando right across his head, sending him on the mat as he then gets up and gives Raab a piledriver and Orlando uses his fists on Raab's head, feeling the blood he thinks Raab is bleeding from his head which turns out to be true as it drips on the mat after the amount of moves these big men are taking from each other with the suplexes, piledrivers, even some powerbombs as well as Raab decides to end the match that's lasted an hour long by using his Killerbuster finishing move right on Orlando's head to leave him down and out in the ring.

Raab climbs out of the wrestling ring and saw that it was good timing that he did get out of the ring because he sees Goth just walking in the gym and sees the opponent looking like he's been knocked out and Raab sits down without a care in the world that Goth had arrived in the gym and it's been a huge concern about Raab's lack of rest as he sits down with him and he speaks while Raab drinks his urine and blood drink in the bottle.

Goth: “Look Raab, I know Henry and even Samuel have tried to get through into you're head with resting, but you really need to see why you nearly lost the tag match against The New Su..............................”

Lord Raab: “Oh please, I will not become a lazy bastard. I will not rest any day of the week because this is my life Goth. There's nothing you, Henry or Samuel can do about it. Don't you realise this is all I want to do? I don't need to do anything else other than fighting and training in this gym.”

Goth: “I know it is, but at the same time, you need to be more aware of yourself of the lack of rest you've been getting. For fuck sake, haven't the do..........................”

Lord Raab: “I'm not like you, listening to everything the doctors say. I don't give a shit about them or anything with my health. I care more about getting the chance for the tag titles and being hated again. This is why I have no interest fighting against The New Supremacy because the whole thing is making me fucking weak. Don't people get it? Me and Samuel don't want to be liked. I can't sleep because of the cheers and support we get. I want The Monstimals to be hated again.”

It's clear as day that Raab isn't going to listen to Goth because he really didn't care other than what was going on in the wrestling world, more in SCW where he's getting cheers which is not to his approval at all whatsoever. Henry along with Samuel came in and Henry shook his head, knowing how disgusted Raab is on not listening to Goth which Henry thought it would help him kick into his senses and he speaks.

Henry Losak: “For fuck sake Raab, you almost died the last few times from not resting. You need to start paying attention, you need to care more for you're relationship with Samuel. Do you know something? Do you know why Samuel cries at night? Because he knows you are killing yourself from doing massive amount of training each and everyday. He wants you to rest, I do and so does Goth. You can easily pass out in the ring if you aren't careful like the time you did again...................................”

Lord Raab: “NOOO, fuck you all with this nonsense. I want this liked hell to remove from me. I'm feeling weak with all these cheers you lot are fucking embracing. I don't want them, do you get me? I will not give up on being the hated person in the company. I will not give up most of all on wanting the chance with Samuel to be the tag team champions.”

Henry laughs because he knows the truth, but Raab didn't think it was funny as he punched Henry down with his fists, having both Goth and Samuel stopping him from doing the damage more as Goth speaks.

Goth: “Dude, what was that for?”

Lord Raab: “For laughing at me.”

Goth: “He wasn't laughing at you, he's laughing with you. Maybe there's a reason why he's done that. If you just hear people out, you'll get some sense somewhere. I mean we are all concerned about you're health and you seem like yo..........”

Lord Raab: “No I don't because that's not important to me right now. Bad enough I can't sleep as it is without knowing I'm somehow being liked all of a sudden. I don't want that, I want to be booed, I want to hurt people and most of all, want to beat the living shit out of someone who knows the fact of me being an nasty and evil son of a bitch I want to be.”

Raab takes very heavy deep breaths, feeling more sweat coming down on him as it was one of the major signs of Raab being tired was a ton of sweat and he drank the whole bottle of his urine and blood drink, knowing he'll feel dizzy if he didn't and Henry slowly gets up as he heard what Goth said as he nods at him to tell him the truth about the situation. He knows the next match Raab and Samuel are going to have as he speaks about it.

Henry Losak: “Raab, hear me out will ya? If you let me explain why I was laughing, you'd get the message and this will hopefully help you sleep at night. You know how hard you and Samuel have been working hard as a team. It so happens that the reason why I was laughing is because finally for the first time since you two have teamed up, you will be facing The Nobodies for the tag team belts on Tim Staggs and Connor Murphy.”

Lord Raab: “You hear that Samuel? We finally getting our shots for the tag team titles.”

Samuel McPherson: “YAAARRRP.”

Goth: “See, all good things come when you and Samuel are focused on something. I mean we know it should've happened after you've beaten Guns For Hire in a non title match, but I can say after Samuel pinning Drake Green two weeks ago, this was deserved for you and Samuel. You boys earned this chance and you didn't even have to ask or demand a title shot. It's earned and has been for the last two months.”

Raab knew what this meant for him and Samuel to do tomorrow on doing some tag team training together alone without Goth or Henry at the gym. Goth of course had problems of his own with Sean Jackson placing a bounty on Goth's head on taking him out for a lot of money and Raab speaks after just remembering that.

Lord Raab: “Sean Jackson only placed the bounty on you're head because he knows it's the only thing he can do to you. He's just a piece of shit who tries to get in people's heads, when it doesn't work at all. Nothing ever works with Sean and did you see how he tried to get me to face him in a match? Like no, I was doing that to get in his head. See I wasn't scared in the slightest with him. Samuel, we got to do some tag team wrestling tomorrow and Friday to prepare ourselves for the biggest match we've had since we've been here.”

Goth: “Raab knows what he's talking about since he's faced and beaten Connor Murphy a few times in the ring and he shouldn't be a problem for you to deal with, but Tim Staggs seems to be a very scared puppy lately with the things Brother Grimm is doing to him on making him scared which is another benefit to the match.”

Lord Raab: “The thought of Tim Staggs being afraid of me as well is just funny as fuck. LMAO I haven't forgotten the mistake he made on what he said before he and Connor faced against Guns For Hire. The problem now is there's more tag teams around for them to challenge for the belts, like us, Ben Jordan and Simon Jones, The New Supremacy even as well. They should be shitting themselves with all these threats they got, but we will make the tag belts more memorable than they are currently.”

Henry approves of what Raab is saying, but he knew at the same time he had to take Tim as a huge threat for the match as he's the biggest target on the block when it comes to facing him and Connor, although Raab acknowledged Connor's talent in the past and respected him which to this day he does after the battles they've been through for the Violence title. Tim Staggs however was a new opponent for Raab as Henry has hopefully along with Goth got through in Raab's head now with the news and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: “Now Raab, you must not come back to this gym today and get some fucking rest. I don't care how much you want to work hard, you have to rest.”

Goth: “I mean, don't you want to spend time with Samuel? I know from his body language that you've barely spend time together and that's what married couples do. I know it's taking time for you to get used to that, but yes we are telling you this also because we care about you.”

Lord Raab: “I just can't think about anything, but fighting.”

Henry Losak: “There's the problem. I don't want you to think about anything with MMA or wrestling, I want you to have a general conversation with Samuel and spend time together. Samuel needs it and so do you. Goth, lets leave these guys alone to talk with their differences with their relationship and you can head on home to spend time with you're wife.”

Goth: “Sure thing since my wife is more important than anybody in the world. I'll see you, Raab and Samuel on Sunday.”

Goth and Henry leave as Samuel and especially Raab are two very different people when they are together away from Goth and Henry which is what Raab needs to change is acting the same around Samuel towards everyone else. He feels completely in love with Samuel as he kisses his cheek to make him feel better and they decide to stand up and hug before they walk back to their apartment as they close the doors behind them without knowing what they'll talk or do together as the scene goes to fade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monstimals tag title chance time ustream.com shoot.

“Thank god, the wait for me and Samuel to get our chance for the tag team titles is over because we should've got this chance for the belts months ago after we defeated the champions in a non title match Guns For Hire first. In fact, the only time you had a tag win before that match was against Team Tiger and even then, they weren't competition for you guys. The thing is with this Bodies team is I hate you guys a hell a lot less than The New Supremacy. Nowhere near them as a matter of fact because I tend to actually admire you guys.

Not respect, but acknowledging the fact that you both are extremely talented as I know first hand with Connor who deserves all the credit in the world from coming a long way from being a Violence title contender to being a tag team champion. Funny how the roles are reversed now with me challenging you for a belt, but the differences is it's not a one on one title match, it's a two on two title match. You're a hard fighter and it's awesome you've made a name for yourself with The Bodies. Excuse me for not saying the full name of you're team, but I refuse to say the word because I truly believe you aren't what you say you are.

Same especially goes to Tim Staggs who has wrestling in his blood from his family who are almost like religious on wrestling with Spike and Erik being the most well known members that have achieved a lot during their SCW run for the titles and the vicious feuds with other people as well. Usually I start running my mouth about people, but you guys haven't really done a damn thing wrong for that. I mean there's a ton of talent here with you Tim on being a near winning streak so far in you're career which is mighty impressive to say the least so I know you're tag name totally needs to be changed, especially when you have a group of people holding the tag and the bombshells internet title so yeah I give you all credit for sure.

But Connor, you know the times I've beaten you still speaks in the record books when I defended the Violence title, right? You know for sure that I can easily destroy you again, but we know it's different this time with you having Tim Staggs by your side which I may say is a problem here. You let him do all the work for you. You seem to be a hiding member of the Bodies here. I didn't see that with you back when I had the Violence title with you being the only person in SCW to have the balls to stand up to me and faced me more than once for that title.

I see a lot of changes though that while you still continue to fight very aggressively, I also feel you aren't performing to the best you was back then. You need to find that aggression back and you need to do more work for you're team as champions. You see the reason why Samuel who will be looking right at you isn't going for singles titles is because he's not a very good wrestler without me by his side with the lack of experience he has for the business. He's somebody that can get the job done without being told to do so. I never told him to pin Drake which in fact, I wanted to do that, but Samuel simply got there first.

I'm very proud of Samuel and he knows it as I've told him Friday night I was, but you are facing someone who's a lot more dangerous than me. Someone who's much bigger and stronger than either one of us. He's the reason why he's known as The Animal of the group and that's my point actually. Why don't people get the name of The Monstimals? I mean Jesus, it's not hard to figure out that it's meant to be representing The Monster which is me and then The Animal for Samuel? That's where the combination of Monster and Animal came in hence why it's called Monstimals. Now people should get it, including you Connor, but I've told enough about you because at least you aren't the most childish of the group.

That goes to you're tag pal Tim Staggs. Well well, how we've never got to meet inside of the ring before along with you're family members hm? I got to say Tim, you are shaming the family name and I think you're making the name a complete joke, but I know also what it's like to share the family spotlight here. Jesus, I have my weak pathetic twin brother who wrestles too. Even wanted to take part in the upcoming Blast From The Past tournament, but for some reason he got denied, maybe because of me.

The thing is Tim is you can piss and moan about how you don't want to be in the shadow of The Staggs family, but the fact is you are and unless you prove yourself in other companies, you won't be able to do that. By the way I also know about you're error of the match result which me and Samuel in fact won that match, not Guns For Hire who didn't stand a chance of winning against us which is why me and Samuel are pissed off for not getting the chance earlier. We are pissed off because you both have done nothing in you're paths to be tag champions, hell you practically said you didn't care about the titles.

Boy, are you both showing that logic for sure because this is you're first title defence since you won the damn belts and it disgusts me, considering me and Samuel have wanted those belts more than I wanted to go for that pathetic Internet title which I didn't want to win. I wanted these belts and Samuel did as well. All these singles matches you've won weren't even competition for you, but we can attest that you must be feeling like a fucking scared chicken right now with Brother Grimm breathing down you're neck. If I was you pal, I'd use all the anger and aggression out on this real fucking monster who prefers to put his skills in the ring to beat the living shit out of you, showing you a thing or two to achieve success on you're own without family members watching over you.

You know what I think you should do? Dump you're family members and have absolutely nothing to do with them because they are making you weak as a wrestler and even fight against them would do justice with you. Me and my brother have already fought against each other elsewhere and I threw his ass over the top rope, even though it's not really over as of yet cos it's not been one on one competition, but the point is you don't need family members behind you. They'll stab you in the back.

But that's where I'm here to help you on dealing with that pathetic lot to come at me and feel the beating you'll suffer from the hands of me because I can and will fucking hurt you Tim. Until now, there was no competition in you're way with this being Tim's and Connor's biggest test yet, more so for Connor who's never beaten me. I'm sure one of these days, Celeste, Connor and Alexis are gonna leave you for good, especially if you lose this match which Alexis I have to say is the biggest idiot of the lot.

Ich sage das, weil, wer zum Teufel wirft ihre Chancen auf die Bombshells Meister zu werden? Niemand anderes tut, das ist, was und man kann sagen, was man auf mich werfen meine Chancen auf das Internet Titel weg gewinnen wollen, aber ich wollte nie, um diesen Titel zu gewinnen. Ich wollte Sean Jackson ja Gesicht, aber nicht seine pathetische trash Titel. Es dauerte nur ein Sieg gegen Landon Axel, Sie gewinnen diese Titel Schüsse, während ich und Samuel musste durch Guns For Hire und The New Supremacy gehen, um diese Aufnahmen zu bekommen.

Me and Samuel wird es nicht versäumen, sie zu gewinnen, weil wir wissen, welche Teams ist die bessere hier und es ist sicherlich nicht euch, die Tag-Teams denken scheinen, und die Titel zu töten Karriere. Nein, ist es nicht, weil, wenn ich und Samuel jene Titel zu gewinnen, bedeutet dies den Beginn Samuel Karriere und eine Anfang meines Weges, um das Grand-Slam-Champion in nur einem Jahr ich hier gewesen zu sein. Leider muss ich diesen erbärmlichen Internet Gürtel zu gewinnen, dies zu tun, wenn mir und Samuel die Tag-Titel gewonnen, und wir werden, weil dieses Team ist die größte Bedrohung für diesen Gürtel und im Gegensatz zu Ihnen und Connor, wissen wir über die Tag-Team-Titel egal, weil wir " Habe seit dem ersten Tag ficken wollte sie.

So ist es verdammt Beleidigung für uns, dass Sie gehen und sagen Sie nie über die Tag-Titel, die Sie gerade nach dem Sieg über die ehemaligen Champions und dem Sieg über Landon in einer eins zu eins Übereinstimmung für einen Titelkampf gegeben betreut. Warum sind Sie und Connor auch ein Team, um mit dann beginnen, wenn Sie nicht weniger interessieren, zu den Titeln? Ich habe bereits erklärt, dass ich noch nie das Internet Titel vom ersten Tag an und stattdessen I übergeben wurde, dass anstelle von, was ich wirklich wollte diese Bänder und ich bisher noch nie darüber beschwert.

Hölle, wenn mir und Samuel gewinnen die Tag-Gurte morgen Abend vor der Welt, haben wir nicht die neue Supremacy werden die größten Gefahren in der Tag-Team-Division sein, da Sean und Travis nicht weniger Pflege für die Titel entweder. Sie sind nicht würdig Titel Gegner, aber mir und Samuel wird sie gewinnen, weil es Travis lehren ein oder zwei Dinge, wie ein echtes Team wirklich funktioniert zusammen mit Sean zu wissen, was ein echtes Team ist, nicht zwei Menschen, die nur zusammen Team, weil sie sind in Übereinstimmung mit Mark und zusammen mit ihm.

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> I say this because who the hell throws away their chances to become the Bombshells champion? Nobody else does this, that's what and you can say what you want on me throwing my chances to win the Internet title away, but I never wanted to win that title. I wanted to face Sean Jackson yes, but not his pathetic trash title. It took you just one win over Landon Axel to gain you those title shots while me and Samuel had to go through Guns For Hire and The New Supremacy to get these shots.

Me and Samuel will not fail to win them because we know what team is the better one here and it's certainly not you guys who seem to think tag teams and the titles kill careers. No it doesn't because when me and Samuel win those titles, it means the beginning of Samuel's career and a beginning of my path to be the grand slam champion in only a year I've been here. Sadly I have to win that pathetic Internet belt to do so if me and Samuel won the tag titles and we will because this team is the biggest threat to those belts and unlike you and Connor, we do care about the tag team titles because we've wanted them since day fucking one.

So it's fucking insulting to us that you go around and say you never cared about the tag titles you was given just by defeating the former champions and defeating Landon in a one on one match for a title shot. Why are you and Connor even a team to begin with then if you don't care less about the titles? I've already explained that I never wanted the Internet title from day one and instead, I was handed that instead of what I truly wanted these belts and I never until now complained about it.

Hell if me and Samuel win the tag belts tomorrow night in front of the world, we not The New Supremacy will be the biggest threats in the tag team division since Sean and Travis don't care less for the titles either. They aren't worthy title opponents, but me and Samuel will win them because it will teach Travis a thing or two how a real team really works along with Sean on knowing what a real team is, not two people who only team together because they are in agreement with Mark and get along with him.

How I think with you two guys is you don't act like a real team and I see barely any team work in the ring and that's a bad example of being champions. Hell, we even forgot there was champions but that's where things will fucking change because me and Samuel will make those belts mean something for the whole world. We will beat the living tar out of Tim and Connor to prove to the world that the tag belts will mean something. We will prove to the world just how hated we are when we'll capture those tag belts just to mean something for our team to be the most feared and hated team in this division. We need them just to put shit in Travis's, Sean's and Mark's face, proving them wrong that we never needed Mark on our side to be relevant like Sean and Travis do.

We were a real team since day fucking one and we are gonna do everything to win those belts. We will make the world just how important this match is to me and Samuel because we aren't a bunch of jokes that people keep calling us, we are a real fucking team who just like you are undefeated and are going to continue to be undefeated again when we wreak through the so called champions and become the new tag team champions as me and Samuel rightfully deserve because Samuel and I work hard as a team.

Tomorrow night in California, The Monstimals will be the new Tag Team Champions so prepare for the worst beatings of you're pathetic lives from the hands of The Monstimals with our hands up in the air with our titles with Goth coming down to celebrate with me and Samuel. Good luck Connor and Tim because you are gonna fucking need it with the amount of blood you'll witness in the ring and the amount of pain you'll suffer from the hands of me and Samuel. Enjoy the destruction that will come at you as well.”