Author Topic: Taking My Respect  (Read 250 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Taking My Respect
« on: January 15, 2016, 11:38:06 PM »

You all love me!

I mean come on you all really love me don’t you all. Who else is ready to take this company by storm and demand to have a red carpet rolled out for them every time they appear on. Oh yeah that would be me. Who else in this company can show up and wrestle in a ridiculous match and beat not one but two women in the course of the same match in the same night in a five count match. Oh yeah that would also be me. At the end of the day you all have to sit there and admit that I am truly the best bombshell in this company, and despite who might be holding championships in this company.

It’s not a secret that I deserve to have a championship match thrown in my direction because I earned it. I know after winning that Absolution match there was some controversy over how I won. People didn’t like approve of my actions. They didn’t like how my husband helped me in the ring mainly a lot of crying from the likes of that talentless hack in Keira but it’s her fault because she put herself in that position.

Didn’t anyone remember for months upon months how she cashed in on me and she bragged to the world that I should have expected her, that she seized the moment and did what she had to do to blatantly “steal” the Roulette Championship from me in an unjust manner? Well a few weeks ago I would say I was happy to payback the favor when that Absolution match went in my favor. She could have broken up the pinfall. Honestly she was right there, I was well within her reach yet she just had the misfortune of getting cuffed by my husband.

You want to know how I feel about that situation? To be quite frank it’s not my fault. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I took advantage of it and won. It’s as simple as that.

She can bitch and moan how I had to cheat to win, and how stealing a win is the only way that I could have walked out with a win at the end of the day but when people see the end result of the match. Nobody cares how it happened. The only thing that truly matters in the end is the fact that I won, and that should be the only thing that people remember.

Yet when it’s someone else. People just brush it off and they look at these stars like they are amazing. Like they are the next big thing and destined for greatness, but where the hell is my respect? Where is my pat on the back.

Yet I don’t get any of that. I just get these other bombshells on the roster calling me a stalker. Calling me a cheater, and I even had Amy Marshall the other day calling me bargain bin again.

Really?

Is that what all of this has come down too? That everyone has to be so jelly of the superior talent that a woman like me possesses and instead of praising the ground that I walk on. Treating me like the true star that I am. That EVERYONE KNOWS I am they rather just shit on me and move on to something else.

That’s part of the main reason why I didn’t throw myself into that battle royal last week. As much as I think Mikah comes off as a stupid twat. A woman of my status, and the legacy that I carry in all of this business shouldn’t have to subject herself to competing in the ring with a bunch of randoms just to earn a championship match.

For reasons being that we all know I am much better than anyone that stepped in that ring last week and secondly it’s beneath it. This company needs to be treating me like the star that I am but yet instead of getting the big matches. Instead  of being in the main event like I clearly know I should be in instead I get to face against the likes of Mercedes Vargas for the umpteenth time?

Really?

Is this what SCW thinks of me?

I am your STAR!

I am your MAIN ATTRACTION!

And I get stuck wrestling against Mercedes Vargas yet again and I would have thought after the asswhopping that I gave her the last time that I would get my chance to try my luck at something different but sadly I guess I am mistaken.

I mean Vargas could be a worthy opponent right, she has had somewhat of a decent career in this company. She won the Bombshell Roulette Championship on multiple occasions and she even has held the Bombshell Tag Team Championship.

Yet that happened a while ago and I don’t care on what she brings to the table now because as far as I am concerned she is irrelevant. She’s just a woman who rambles on and on about the same old stuff and I am supposed to take her seriously because she’s the so called “Queen”?

No that’s not how this is going to work at all… I am the Silver Screen Queen… I am the Queen Bee here and if it wasn’t for Vargas I wouldn’t have had to prove myself in that ridiculous match. On Climax Control I plan to get even, and I plan to do so at her expense.

She might pride herself on being the Argentine Assassin but this is one woman that won’t ever be on her checklist because she simply can’t beat me. She might get one up over me when it doesn’t matter but in an SCW ring she will never beat me, and I don’t plan on having her start up a new tradition. I am going to go into that ring and do what I do best, and that’s simply make Mercedes Vargas bow down before me.

The days of me losing match after match. All of that is done with. The only thing on my mind right now is going into Nevada and beating Vargas yet again. After all that seems to be my thing doesn’t it?

Hollywood Hills, California
Off Camera
The Millar Household

Crystal Millar’s best friend Zelda Knite had move in during the Christmas break and despite how witty and how well the two seem to get along with one another on television behind the scenes was a totally different situation as Crystal walked throughout the confines of her house clad in her pajamas. It had been a while since she got to spend any alone time with her husband. Most of the time she would have spent with Jonathan was now being occupied by Zelda. It had gotten so bad that Zelda was making herself a little too comfortable. Zelda, Jonathan, and her daughter Brittany were all spending most of their nights sleeping and playing video games in the living room Crystal could hear them laughing it up but she took her attention to the bathroom and she had planned to brush her teeth to start her morning. However as she opened the door to the bathroom she had noticed that her toothbrush was out of place.

“What in the holy hell?”

Crystal cried out as she examined her toothbrush, and as she stared down at the brush she had noticed that it had been used. In fact her favorite towel. Her bathroom… All of it was missing. She quickly stormed out of the bathroom as she made her way down the stairs into the living room where everyone was. “Jonathan… Who was using my toothbrush?!”

Crystal let disgruntled plea out and that’s when she saw it. Her best friend Zelda Knite was in HER stuff. Her bathroom robe. Her favorite slippers, she was even wearing Crystal’s favorite blinder shades. Zelda couldn’t help but giggle as she turned her wii controller and kept yelling at the television. Brittany was doing the same thing as well, as Jonathan couldn’t help but yell back at the both of them.

Jonathan: That’s right! I thought you said you were the best… You were bloody amazing, I highly doubt that!

Zelda: Shut up… It’s not over yet… YESSSSSSSS A BLUE SHELL!!!

Zelda grins in return as she gets the item she wanted on the screen. This game of Mario Kart seems to be getting more intense by every passing moment. Crystal however places her hands on her hips as she begins to tap her feet annoyed.

Crystal: Ummmm hello… Angry latina woman here. Is anyone going to answer my question or will I have to take drastic measures?!

Jonathan: Oh Crystal it’s you… Didn’t see you standing there… Could you do me a favor babe?

Crystal’s eyes open wide up as she hadn’t spoken to her husband since Zelda came over. It wasn’t the fact that Zelda was trying to pry him away for her. It was the fact that SHE WAS PRYING him away from her but for all the wrong reasons. To play more video games, to engage in nerd talk, and it drove Crystal to the brink of insanity. Crystal however smiled as she ran over to her British husband.

Crystal: Yes darling?

Jonathan: Could you go fetch me a beer and whatever else these two want. We are in the middle of something and are too busy to get up.

Zelda: Mellow Yellow!

Brittany: Sprite!

Both of the girls cry out in return as Crystal stands there dumbfounded as she stares daggers into all of them.

Jonathan: Oh sorry… And could you move your big butt out of the way? It’s hard to see our split screens with your big butt taking up most of the view…

Crystal gives a look of pure horror as she crosses her arms tightly across her chest.

Crystal: BIGGGGGG?! I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM ONLY 115 POUNDS THAT IS FAR FROM BEING BIG!!! And nobody here answered my question… Who would have the audacity to just use my toothbrush… That’s just disgusting, And Z why are you going through all of my stuff?!

Zelda cracks an evil grin as she looks back at Crystal.

Zelda: Oh sorry about that… That would be me… I kinda forgot myself. So I figured since you and I are total Biffles I knew that you would lovingly help a friend out a need. So it started with just your mouth wash, your toothbrush, your favorite cookies, I even wore that ugly Matthew Stafford jersey you had hanging on the wall.

Crystal thinks about it for a few moments as she seems super pissed right now.

Crystal: You mean to tell me… That you took that autographed playoff edition MATTHEW STAFFORD jersey off of my wall and you decided it was just okay to wear it.

Zelda: What of it?!

Crystal: THAT’S NOT SOMETHING THAT YOU DO?!

Jonathan shakes his head in confusion as he looks back at Crystal.

Jonathan: I don’t understand what the big deal is… I told her to grab some of junk to wear around the house.

Zelda: Yeah and that’s what I did… It was junk… It’s not my fault you decided it was a good idea to buy that overpaid player’s jersey and hang it on your wall.

Crystal can’t get the thought out of her mind as she vents back in disgust.

Crystal: PLAYOFF edition… You know signed during their 2015 run! When the Lions made it to the playoffs.

Zelda: Oh Crystal I understand but to me it’s still junk. Don’t get mad just because they couldn’t get the job done and lost to my COWBOYS… I can’t help it that they just weren’t on their level and had their fingers on the suck button. You know you would be LION (Lying) if you thought they were that good.

Jonathan: See she had a point that’s why I let her wear it.

Brittany: Total junk don’t know why you keep that Detroit stuff around the house anywhere.

Crystal begins to growl as she yells back at all of them.

Crystal: Maybe because I am from DETROIT, and that’s my favorite TEAM?!

Zelda: Still suck compared to my Cowboys.

Jonathan: Well to be fair they both kinda suck now!

Crystal: Yeah but… NOOOOOOOOO you actually put my toothbrush in your mouth? And how could you let her just wear all of my stuff Jonathan?!

Jonathan smiles as he begins to shrug his shoulders back at her.

Jonathan: Well she offered me some good Pokemon and I had to make the trade. You would too if you saw what she was offering.

Crystal: So you are telling me… That you just let her use everything of mine based off of a POKEMON TRADE?! Why couldn’t you just let her use your stuff.

Jonathan: Let’s not get too crazy I am not having her use my personal belongings, and besides she’s your friend!

Crystal: Yes my friend that you are just letting her do whatever she wants!

Zelda: Come down Crystal… I mean you need me here.

Crystal thinks about it as she begins to roll her eyes.

Crystal: Actually now that I think about it things were a lot better before you got here.

Zelda: Yeah but with me here your career seems to have sky rocketed this year. Undefeated in 2016 that’s an accomplishment in itself especially for someone like you…

Crystal: Right… Considering I only had ONE MATCH.

Zelda: Now, now… No reason to count now… I mean look what happened last year when you wanted to do things all on your own. At least now you can be proud of something, and you aren’t losing to Melanie Gabrielle and Mikah every two seconds.

Crystal: …

Brittany: Ouch she left you speechless…

Jonathan: Good.. Now that all of that’s settled I believed we asked for some refreshments… So chop chop and hurry them up.

Crystal can only growl under her breath as she walks out of the living room and into the kitchen. She would make them all pay even if she had to stoop to their level to do so. She reached into the fridge pulling out the drinks that they wanted, and she grinned as she opened up a nearby cabinet pulling out some laxatives. She cracked an evil grin as she opened it up placing it into the drinks. Yep… Payback definitely would be a good thing.

So Mercedes Vargas it seems has fate has brought the two of us to fight one another yet again?

Are you ready to lose YET AGAIN?! You would think after the first few times I beat you the company would sort of get the hint that you just aren’t good enough to beat me but obviously they don’t understand that at all. You aren’t this amazing wrestler. You aren’t anything at all. The last time you and I fought one another within an SCW ring I do believe it was the Triple Threat match for the Bombshell Championship in which you lost it for the both of us.

And I am sure you remember that match. I mean you should definitely remember it because it was the match that I wasn’t even supposed to be apart of. You should remember a little shortly after your big win in your hometown of Buenos Aires, Argentina. The company booked you against me as your last stop before your big Championship match.

The big match before High Stakes and yet what happened in that ring against one another?

I will make it simple… I beat you… Granted there was a minor assist from Mikah….

Ok so maybe it was a huge assist but the fact is I beat you, you lost to the likes of me and that put me right into that big title match. Something that was simply supposed to be 1 on 1 ended up being a triple threat match, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Actually if we go back to that match that we had I remember what everyone said the moment I beat you. That it was somewhat of an upset. That I was the clear underdog going into that match with you and I pulled it out.

Seriously?!

Since when does the best thing in this business get considered to be a damn underdog?

That’s just blasphemy and it’s honestly insulting to me. That’s why I didn’t even bother with that Battle Royal last week because no matter what I do I just don’t seem to get respected in the way that I should.

People should be praising the ground that I walk on but yet I don’t get that at all. When I win it get’s treated as an upset and I am supposed to just move on from that. No…  That’s not how things are going to work anymore, and I am flat out not going to take it.

Let’s be honest here… You might be a Queen and in your eyes that might have been a great feat. Something that seems very important to you but who was even in that big match to be a Queen that you were in?

The likes of Kate Steele who just seems to be a green newcomer to this company? A woman who hasn’t done anything yet during her time here?

Traci Patterson? Come on Vargas it’s Traci Patterson she is never relevant and seems to be the whipping post of this company as far as I can tell.

Kahlan Fisher? Yeah she was here for a hot minute and really didn’t do anything.

Amy Marshall? Ok your one bit of competition.

And of course there was you. Hell you put me in the same ring with those women, and yeah I would walk out as a Queen too. Winning one stupid match in my eyes doesn’t make you a queen especially one that was basically gift wrapped for you to win. You can overcome Zuri Justice but that’s still irrelevant. What matters is the fact that once again I am the next one to step up to the plate, and just like in your previous two encounters.  I plan to stop you right in your tracks.

You don’t get to pass Go…

You don’t collect $200…

The hot streak once again ends with me, and I am going to be nice to you because I actually consider you something of a friend outside of the ring. It’s simple advice Vargas and please just do what I say. When this match is over with whatever title shot is being headed in my direction don’t you dare go for it because just like I always do I will once again put you in your place, and that’s something you really don’t want to happen.

Well you should be used to it by now right?

Sorry for the attitude Mercy but this company needs to respect me… Especially considering they can’t even get my name right… Honestly it’s not that hard… MILLAR…

M-I-L-L-A-R…

Got it?! Good… But if no one wishes to respect me I will personally demand it after I keep beating whoever is put in front of me and this match at Climax Control continues onward with that tale.

Lights, Camera, Action…

Vargas I do believe it’s Showtime and the cameras are rolling hun…

user posted image