Author Topic: nothing more than a tag team wrestler  (Read 247 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
nothing more than a tag team wrestler
« on: September 18, 2015, 09:58:01 AM »
 SCW EXCLUSIVE

Moments after the Main event on SCW Climax Control

We are backstage where all members of the Monstimals are joined in their locker room, we see the SCW World heavyweight championship and the SCW Roulette championship on the table. The camera lifts up from the golden championship belts as it looks around and finds Lord Raab sitting in a corner, silent as he takes in everything what has happened earlier tonight. Goth, the veteran is talking to Henry along with Sapphira. Samuel slowly moves towards Raab as he sits down next to him and the two hug for a few moments. The camera moves towards Goth, as the Roulette champion starts to speak.
Goth: A toast to the NEW SCW Roulette Champion!!

Raab looks up at his partner and grins, acknowledging his partner.

Goth: Did you hear it Raab??? People already are talking about a big shock, nobody expected this to happen. Nobody ever assumed that lightning could strike twice and you did it… and more importantly, you did it without controversy, without any help. Nobody tricked the former champ into a complaining stance and you know what??? People fear us, people are now taking us seriously and with Hot Stuff Mark Ward giving us our blessing, who could ever stop us now???

Raab looks at his stable partner.
Lord Raab: It sure as hell won’t be Drake Green, He has gotten the message not to mess with the Monstimals.

Henry: Tonight is an evening of joy and relaxation. But starting from tomorrow we go back to our normal routine. As you Goth, you are scheduled to defend your championship belt against the Dark Tiger as well as getting to start your anger management.

Goth frowns his eyebrow, rolling his eyes as he forgot about the anger management.

Goth: I don’t freaking need this!!! My anger has produced me that belt, it has produced the 7 match winning streak and by freaking God it made me the man that nobody wants to face!!!!

Henry: Are you saying that you are going to ignore our agreement with each other Goth??? You agreed to do this in our agreement to join you as a whole.

Goth looks at his wife, who nods her head as he sighs.

Goth: I know Henry, I just hate sitting down and talk when I need to get a fight and that big guy isn’t the kind of opposition that I was looking for. I….,

Raab cuts in as he raises his voice.

Lord Raab: Goth, make a point out of this match, make an example out of the Dark Tiger and do it in a fashion that it would ultimately make people realize that the true destructive force is the combined force of the top singles champions.

Goth nods his head as he looks at Henry

Goth: I will see you this week, Raab. Enjoy as this is your time. Me and Sapphira got some personal celebrations of our own.

The two men nod as Goth grabs is title and heads off with his wife.

ANGER MANAGEMENT

Goth and Henry are sitting in a room playing chess, Goth is clearly bored as Henry is preparing himself for the next move.

Goth: So, uhm. How long are you going to irritate me with this game Henry?? You have been staring at that board for seemingly a half hour for crying out loud.

Henry doesn’t look up at Goth, as he grabs a pawn by the top of the chesspiece.

Henry: it’s only five minutes Gerrit, but tell me.

Goth: What???

Henry looks up as he moves the pawn upwards the board

Henry: Did your parents love you???

Goth looks at him with an angry look on his face as he closes his hands to a fist as if he wants to punch someone.

Goth: What does that have to do with my issues?? I agreed to this, because of Shipman!!! Of course they loved me!!!

Henry: Well that’s good, it’s just I never heard you talk about them. Isn’t that abnormal?? I…,

Goth: Look Henry, if you want to know how my relationship is with my mother then ask. It’s bullshit that….,

Henry ignores the warning of Goth as he continues to talk.

Henry: You see Gerrit, it’s quite obvious to me that by the way that you are reacting that it tells me two things.

Goth: WHAT????

Henry: One, obviously you have unresolved guilt towards them by the fact that you are reacting in an angry fashion. Two, it also tells me that you are so focused upon such a non important issue that you forgot to move a set piece on the chessboard.

Goth: What???? Are you out of your freaking mind???? I am perfectly calm and here is that stinking move!!!!
Without looking on the board, Goth moves his rook upward and stares Henry in the eyes.

Goth: You know something Henry?? I knew that this would be something that could give me headaches. But to realize that I need to hear this on the first ever anger management conversation over a stupid chess board causes me to really get pissed!!!!

Henry moves his queen forward as he looks at Goth.

Goth: Oh now you aren’t paying attention?? Some shrink you are, what the ….,

Henry: Checkmate.

Goth looks at the board, he sees that the black queen took his rook and cornered his King. Causing him to lose the game without even knowing it. He stares at Henry and realizes that Henry was right, causing him to grind his teeth and nod his head as he admits it to him.

Henry: You see Goth, I know that you love your mother and your parents must have loved you when both were alive. I was just wanting to see how quickly I could get you distracted from your goal. You see, you produced the impressive speech the other night about your winning streak.

Goth: What about it???

Henry: Well, you must realize that you sure as hell have been impressive as of late. But when it comes down to your run as undefeated champ, you are not yet a far as Raab was before he faced you.

Goth: Yes, but…,

Henry: No buts here Gerrit, you see. I want you to realize that the anger managed to get the best out of you during the Shipman situation. But you have to understand that it ends one day, you need to move on and be clear on what you want to achieve. Because let’s face it, I know you want to be the best. You already are the first ever Triple Crown champion, the first ever three time Roulette champion. Knowing you, I bet you want to hold that record of longest champion ever. And that my friend, you need to go for a very long time before even achieving that.

Goth groans a little, realizing that Henry is right

Henry: But then again, if you keep these anger management classes from me, I am sure that you will evolve as the very BEST that this organization has ever witnessed. So why don’t we just start a new game and see how you will fair this time.

Goth nods his head as they both clean up the board and set it up again for another game of Chess.

INTERVIEW.

We are on the plane from Uruguay towards Argentina, as the next stop of the SCW world tour hits Buenos Aires, Goth can be seen sitting with Pussy Willow as she is preparing herself for an interview with the Roulette champion. She finally gets a green light from the crew to start he interview as she turns her attention towards Goth.

Willow: Goth, I want to thank you for your time to do this interview. I want to congratulate you with the forming of the Monstimals as well as Lord Raab winning the World Title. How do you feel??

Goth looks at her, clearly bored of the predictable question that she send towards him.

Willow: Goth???

Goth: Oh I’m sorry Willow, I was just trying to figure out the best way to answer your question. You see, me and Raab have that connection as competitors, we felt that joining forces was the best way to show how dominant we ultimately could become. I guess last week Kain found out how strong and determined Raab could be. I hope for Kain’s sake, when he comes back that he wont underestimate the newly crowned champion. Raab is royalty now, I’m sure Kain knows how that feels. The only difference is that Raab doesn’t live his life as a pretend wannabe tough guy with a soft spot.

Willow: Right, it sure was real shocker that Raab beat Kain. I…,

Goth: Was it Willow??? Were people really that ignorant to think that Raab’s victory over Kain was a fluke?? For what?? Sean Jackson?? I guess even Kain somewhere in the back of his head felt that way when he lost to Raab the first time. And where is he now??? He wants time off, oh goodie.

Willow: Isn’t that maybe a reaction of someone that wants to gloat over the fact Kain lost, when I remember the few matches you two had a while ago and you lost???

Goth looks at her with anger in his eyes as he tries to contain himself.

Goth: Isn’t that cute?? I know what you are trying to do, you are trying to get under my skin huh Willow?? But you know what Willow?? It won’t happen with Henry giving me that freaking anger management assistance.

Willow: Well you cannot deny the fact that….,

Goth: Denial?? Are we going to play that game??? Deny the fact that I am still champion, that I beat the one that beat Kain. That I am destroying everyone in my path, I beat five men at the cruise ship remember?? I don’t know why you are trying to pull a joke upon me!! But why instead of attacking me, why don’t you just get to what you do best!! Or at least attempt to.

Willow: Ok, let us move on to your match. You are facing “Dark Tiger” Sebastian Hardin for your title. How do you feel about that???

Goth: It annoys me Willow, it fucking annoys me.

Willow: Because????

Goth: You see, I am facing a guy that decided along with is partner the Big Tiger to go solo in the SCW. To obtain singles titles, why??

Willow: I assume it is….,

Goth waves at he to stop talking

Willow: What???

Goth: You really want to start assuming what the reasons are from people why they decide something?? I am going to tell you exactly what the reason is, what the reason should be and what the reason is why he shouldn’t do it in the first place.

Willow: Ok, I am quite curious wat they are before we go on with this interview.

Goth: First the reason why he is doing this, he is doing this because in the back of everyone’s mind when you enter wrestling. Is the fact that everyone wants to achieve is to be the very best. To hold the titles that me and Raab are currently are holding. It is fine to be a tag team, it is great to learn the ropes when you form a team. But in the end, the only thing that is inside your thick skull is that one goal. To be the very best and realize that you have to do it on your own… not sharing it with your brother or your friend.

Willow: So what is the reason why he should do it according to you???

Goth: The reason why he should do it is the fact that he knows that his partner has held the belt, in his mind he feels that he must do what he has done to be his equal. To shut him up from talking about the greatness that in the mind of that fuck up that he was. It’s jealousy, it’s the fact that he believes that he is better than the other cat. And to be honest??? None are anything near, you hear me?? NEA the level that I am. So why even try bother to do something like this??? I will tell you

Willow: Yes???

Goth: Because I give everyone a chance to take me on for this belt, an open challenge. A challenge that everyone with or without a brain can accept, that is before I destroy them and send them home with one dream less to go after. Because when I am done with everyone in this federation, I will still walk away champion. Giving the owners no other reason then just hand me the title and retire it as it will be cemented to a legacy that is known as the Gothic One.

Willow: Strong words so far, yet so far you have managed to back it up everytime that you stepped foot in the ring.

Goth: Indeed, that’s why I am trying to achieve that goal. Just like I am achieving my goal to give the Dark Tiger a realisation that he needs to beg the other tiger to reform their pet tag team and go for another tag title shot. Because he is nothing more than a tag team wrestler, just like the other guy who did do shit in that elimination match at the cruise ship. He had his chance to take away my title and he blew it. Someone that knows what it is like to hold a championship belt on his own. This guy is just swimming in the waters that he never knew that existed. I’m the great white that will ravage him, I’m the most dangerous man alive because I can switch to insanity in an instance… hell, I may just destroy him and make him thank me.

Willow:Why???

Goth: Thank me for realizing that he is just another example in a thin line of men that ae nothing more than merely a tag team wrestler. There’s no shame to be the Stevie Ray, to be the Neidhart, to be the Marty Janetty, to be the joke of the two that was good enough to know what your more talented partne would do and tag in whenever you needed to.

Willow: I am sure that Sebastian Hardin will disagree with your statements Goth, I…,.

Goth: Of course he will, isn’t it obvious that a tag team wrestler that goes into the single division doesn’t need doubt on his mind when he steps out of his safe environment. He will have his moments when he is tired, what does he usually do??? Tag out to a fresh partner. Well Sebastian, you are not going to find anyone and then you will have to dig deeper to find a way to overcome the one thing that cannot be overcome.

Willow: That is???

Goth looks at her before shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

Goth: The SCW Roulette champion, already over two months I’ve held this belt. And I’ve been undefeated even longer than that. Trust me Dark Tiger, you being a seven foot one giant doesn’t make me wory too much. I’m the one that has crushed hopes already and your hopes of stepping out of the shadow of your tag team ability will not be broken.

Willow: Will the others of the Monstimals be at ringside for your match???

Goth: Because???

Willow: Well, aren’t you worried that Drake Green may perhaps show up?? Cost you your championship reign???

Goth bursts out in laughter, before staring back into the eyes of the interviewer

Goth: Are you serious?? But you are right though, that would be the only reason why I could ever lose my title against the big giant. But trust me, after what we did to him on Climax Control, he will think again to do something as stupid as that. I personally he will be too busy with Mark Ward and his woman to worry about me. But if Drake wants to face the champ, why doesn’t he ask for a match after I destroy some black cat.

Willow: Right, talking about Mark Ward. Has he hired you to do his bidding now???

Goth rolls his eyes, tossing away a napkin that he had in his hands as he is clearly annoyed.

Goth: We are nobodies goons, we had a common goal to destroy and make people notice us. But if Drake wants to, he knows where to find me. But until then, I am not interested anymore in this interview Willow. So beat it!!!

Willow leaves the seat in front of Goth as his wife joins her husband as the shot fades.

BEATING A TAG TEAM WRESTLER

Goth can be seen walking down the streets of Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is wearing black pants, black boots. A sleeveless black shirt and a hat as he is watching everything that the city has got to offer.

Goth: So here we are, Argentina. The land of where our current queen came from. I’m glad that this city has got so much more to offer than my past and current opposition for my championship gold. I mean seriously, if this is what the SCW has got to offer, I may just ask Henry to put me through an anger management session of 24 hours a day.

He stops as he looks at the monument to José Manuel Estrada, a statue for a 19th century intellectual and politician. His eyes are staring at it for quite some time before turning towards the camera and grins.

Goth: See that Sebastian?? A leader, a man that did things on his own. Just like yours truly, a man that always did things by himself. Even though I have had several successes in the tag team division, I’ve always relied upon myself. Something in the end you will have to deal with and perish before my very own feet.

Goth looks at the details of the statue and cannot stop being amazed by it.

Goth: It’s all about details Sebastian, details where people like you are going to fall to people like me. I know it is going to be hard for you to understand, but then again. Ask your partner, ask the big tiger of how he was a no value in the last few times that I confronted him in the squared circle. Edging him in a tag team match and at the Summer XXXtreme extravaganza. He was destroyed to nothing more than a mere kitty.

Goth: But that’s ok, I know it always takes someone to show you the way huh Sebastian?? Why don’t you open your eyes and stare down at the man that holds the gold. So how far would you go Sebastian?? Will you rely upon the impact that you always bring in the beginning of a match?? Something that you are used to from tag team wrestling?? To wear yourself out and then become a easy prey for the champion.

Goth: Now I understand that this is demeaning for your confidence to be a singles wrestler huh??? So why would you start your singles career against someone that destroys names?? Takes out trash and destroy them in every single possible way? Or is it the fact that you believe too much upon your size??? Your strength??? Are you going to assume that you are going to destroy me by using all your powerful moves??? I just hope you aren’t going to be relying upon your tag team moves, because nobody in their stupid mind will even stoop so low to assist you a hand to take away my gold. Not even Drake Green, so don’t hope in God’s grace that he will assist you. You know why??? Because he is scared as hell to take on a man like yours truly. That’s why I have to deal with jokes like you.

Goth runs his fingers across the statue that was created last century in honour of the man that it represents.

Goth: It is moments like these where I wonder why someone that hasn’t wrestled for how long would ever think he deserves. And then your answer would come up, it is because I allow you to step out of your shadow and gain a quick rise to the hopes of taking away my championship belt. It’s ironic to think that someone that would take the low road to glory would believe in that one notion. The notion that hopes and dreams will come true, did you ever believe that you would get a title shot in your first match back from a how long hiatus???

Goth: It’s ok, you can be onest and tell the world and admit that you would have to deal with fighting nobodies in the pre show matches that nobody cares about. Hoping for that one break in life that only happens for those that would deserve the opportunity. And yeah, I know you can tell the world that you are a former tag team champion and deserves recognition for what you have done. But tell me, how long are you going to rely upon that what you and the other kitty cat have achieved together. TOGETHER Sebastian, a key word that you need to understand is no longer an essence in this confrontation.

Goth walks away from the monument as he looks up at the sun as it is shining bright.

Goth: You see Sebastian, I am quite intend of giving everyone a shot. I am not going to be a champion that will wait and see who gets a deserved shot at my belt and then destroy them. And you know why?? Because when I get to that moment I get bored, but to see a giant like you get all excited, worked up on the notion that you will no longer have to rely upon wrestling common Joe at te pre show extravaganza. At least then I get the idea that you are going to give me it your all, to work yourself in a sweat and then get destroyed.

Goth: Because lets be honest, I don’t care anymore. I have an eye limitation that limits my sight. I have an anger issue that got opened up by that freak Shipman. I have a desire to break people down still even though I have my wife back and Shipman is locked up somewhere safe for his own wellbeing. Even a giant will not change my desire to enjoy the new me. Anger management is just a mere wasting my time in a useful way.

He chuckles as he rubs his chin, scratching his goatee and feels the softness of the air stroke against his fingers.

Goth: I just hope that you put up a smarter fight than Drake Green could do last Climax Control. Sure he was brave enough to run into the ring to stop our celebration ceremony, but rather ignorant also to think that he could take down the most dominant faction that has ever been witnessed in the SCW. But don’t worry Raab has his moment to speak out his mind that he is your real champ, Samuel is there because he will never leave his side. But just like Raab last Climax Control, we do not need anyone to beat anyone. And you know why?? So that losers like you got nothing to whine about the fact that we crushed you.

Goth: Eve faced someone that has got this much rage inside of him Sebastian??

His eyes anger up as he speaks out about his rage issues.

Goth: Rage Sebastian, rage for being helpless. Rage for having worries day and night if your wife is still alive. Rage for the fact that I need to sink my fingers into Shipman’s flesh and tear him apart. No of course you haven’t, you stayed home for whatever pathetic reason. You had enough time to overthink your career and wonder where it all went wrong for you. Well here it is, it will be staring you in the eyes and take away your smile, your hopes and dreams. You see just like Drake Green must have had to return to the SCW to be a succes. A succes that only actors could try to achieve as they are trying to play the same role for a sequal. Don’t tell me that it never crossed your mind and thought that you would achieve all the thins that in the past couldn’t. And why is that?? I tell you why, you had to rely upon someone else and it must have killed you. You want to do something on your own, to prove to everyone out there that publically doubts your ability as a singles wrestler. Well count me in as well, no wait. I’m not in doubt of your ability to do it on your own, I know for a fact that you are too incapable of doing something on the level that I am. See?? I don’t tell you that you cant wrestle on your own, because that’s where the minor leagues are for. To give you a foundation, to give you some sort of trust that you can stand on your own. But this is the big leagues, this I the league where to survive on your own…. You have to want it, you have to go to bed and wake up every single moment and not having anything else stop you in your way. Are you capable of doing that Sebastian?? Are you?? Are you that thirsty to sink your teeth into it and not letting go??

Goth: Because when I looked into the eyes of your tag team partner in prior matches, I never saw any intention of repeating that what he used to do. It was gone, it was as if he was already having second thoughts of whether it was the smartest thing to ever do… and you??? Well at least you know nothing what you are getting yourself into. That may sound like a momentum make for you. But it isn’t, it is nothing more than a mere tall order to overcome. Because I will be all over you, I will wear you down and take away your only advantage you have upon me and make it your own downfall. I will get beaten, I will be hurt in our match… but it’s something that I live for, that makes me want to get up everytime that you think you got me. Smile into you face even if I cannot see it at first, but it will make you realize that you aren’t up to my or Raab’s league. No Sebastian, you are and always have been a mere tag team wrestler. You need that feeling of reaching out and having to rely upon a tag team partner. You aren’t a fantasy tale becoming reality when you wake up and look beside you to see the Roulette championship besides you. No Sebastian, you are average and downward pathetic. Pathetic will be coming in contact with reality…. And in case if you haven’t noticed my friend... I’m the reality that is a three time Roulette champion, the first ever wrestler to reach Triple Crown status. The reality that nothing in this world will keep me from taking names, beating down hopes and dreams and remain…. And let me rephrase that REMAIN the SCW Roulette champion… something that you won’t ever achieve as long as I will hold on to this championship. Live with it tag team wrestler… live with it.

With that we cut away from the scene as Goth walks away and enjoys more sight seeing.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>