Author Topic: Short, sweet, and to the point  (Read 248 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Short, sweet, and to the point
« on: June 12, 2015, 10:51:50 PM »
 (Hello everyone, Dark Tiger here and I am at my house in Richmond Virginia with my lotus blossom who is expecting my child in a few months. We wanted to get away from the Middle East heat. Jeremiah and Diamond are in Qatar doing promotional stuff for ROAR. My Zatanya is resting on my lap as I make her feel comfortable.)

”Thank you for bringing us back here baby. I don’t think I could take the Middle East heat.”

”Anything for you my lotus blossom. I am sure Jeremiah and Diamond are doing enough stuff for ROAR over there. They understood.”

”I know you got that match against Acquin this week.”

”Yes, and if Danger Zone know whats good for them, they will stay out of the match, because that garbage pissed me off last week, and it will not happen when I face Acquin.”

(She puts a hand on my cheek and smiles as it does calm me down. I take her hand and I kiss it.)

”I want Acquin to know that Jeremiah and I plan on getting the belts back. I do hope Steve will be watching at ringside, because I will stop at nothing to send a message that we intend on getting the belts back.

If Danger Zone wants to stick their nose in the match, I will send the same message. ROAR is not a team to be messed with. Dying Breed found this out, and now where are they. As good as Danger Zone, and Acquin and Ramone are, egos tend to be downfalls.”

”they might construed it to be confidence, but we all know that doesn’t work all the time.”

”Exactly. I have known this for over two decades. I accomplished what I accomplished thru hard work, determination. That’s what my father instilled in me, and his father before him and his father before him.”

”That’s one of the main reasons I love you so much my tiger man.”

”You felt the same way my lotus blossom, and it not only got you women’s titles, but heavyweight titles as well.”

”What can I say, I am an equal opportunity ass kicker.” You know that first hand.

(I smiled and nodded as she has beaten me before, but that’s all in the past.)

”Yes I do and I am not about to take that away from you. I don’t want to. I do however feel like kicking ass myself, and I will indeed do it this week against Acquin. I don’t stand to lose, and when I am determined to do something, I don’t stop until its done. Its been that way before I stepped in SCW, it will continue to be that way until I can not wrestle anymore.

(She leans up and kisses me.)

”I cannot wait to see you in action. We will see if Acquin has what it takes to go toe to toe with you baby.”

”We will see indeed. I look forward to seeing if Acquin try to beat me again. I also look forward to seeing if Danger Zone can stay in the back like good little boys.”

(We kiss as the scene ends.)

End RP.
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image