Author Topic: Punting the Avon ... lady! Get it!?  (Read 247 times)

Offline Metal Maniacs

• View Profile
Punting the Avon ... lady! Get it!?
« on: September 15, 2017, 05:07:26 PM »

Christchurch, New Zealand

It would be risky, the good Doctor Kraven Moorehead was aware. He risked much many a month ago when he had released the patient known to wrestling fans as Twisted Sister into his care, but now? Things were about to get even more complicated now that TS's friend and tag team partner, known as the Iron Maiden, was to join her inside of SCW rings for the revitalized Bombshell tag team division. The threat was quite real, because as violent and as unpredictable as Twisted Sister had been during her initial tenure in Sin City Wrestling -- Iron Maiden was far, far worse. More unstable. More violent. And now, the two were together once again for tag team competition in SCW, and should things go their way and they come out ahead as the new World Tag Team Champions?

God help us and the women they face across the ring from them!

But that's in two days! For the time being, we are in Christchurch, New Zealand, where the SCW's tour was to kick off! Surprised? I shouldn't think you'd be. After all, what's the point of being on these tours if you're not going to use the location in your promotional work?

Twisted Sister: "What promotional work?"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "My dear, to whom are you speaking to?"

Twisted Sister: "The guy in charge of this whole thing!"

TS looked at her friend, Iron Maiden.

Twisted Sister: "You know what I'm talking about, right!?"

Iron Maiden: "Are you talking about that idiot who's typing as we speak?"

Twisted Sister: "WHAT we speak!"

The two volatile partners looked into each others eyes and shrieked in hilarity while Doctor Kraven Moorehead simply reached behind his head to give his scalp a scratch. Try as he might, some things he doubted he would ever understand.

Ahem! Moving on! Given the nature of the beast, Doctor Kraven Moorehead thought it wise if they were to be taken out in public, then it should be somewhere open and peaceful. Something delightful to the senses to soothe the savage beasts so that they would not wind up in custody again.

God willing!

That was why the scene opened up on the Avon River in Christchurch, where Doctor Kraven Moorehead had treated his three patients to an authentic Edwardian punting tour. The sky was clear, but the weather was admittedly chilly, a surprising 51 degrees compared to the blistering heat that the SCW stars were used to in the home territory of the Las Vegas scene. Doctor Kraven Moorehead wore a modest jacket, while the three patients had on their usual black leather jackets with studs to stave off the chill.

Still, it seemed to be having the desired effect on the three patients of Doctor Kraven Moorehead; While Anthrax was on his hands and knees at the forefront of the hand crafted, flat bottom boat, gazing over the front end to stare into the water, both Iron Maiden and Twisted Sister allowed their eyes to roam absolutely everywhere, taking in everything there was to be seen; from the Christchurch Botanical Gardens while they were poled along the Avon by their punter.

(Try saying that last bit aloud and see if it sounds like it makes sense!)

Iron Maiden, her lips drew back and up in a constant snarl, looked up at the middle aged man who was their guide aka punter.

Iron Maiden: "Hey! I thought you were going to sell us something!? Makeup! Perfume! Adult diapers for stocking stuffers this Christmas! SOMETHING!"

The poor punter looked completely lost as to why she might think this.

Punter: "I'm -- sorry? Ma'am? But why did you think I would be selling you anything?"

Iron Maiden looked at Twisted Sister and both psychos rolled their eyes and shook their heads. Iron maiden growled and snarled.

Iron Maiden: "BECAUSE ... we're on Avon and that's what Avon ladies do! Even if the Avon ladies are MEN!"

Twisted Sister nodded in agreement and Anthrax glanced back at the women and snickered.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "My dears, that was not what I meant when I mentioned Avon. 'Avon' is simply the name of the river that we are currently enjoying a ride on."

Twisted Sister: "No makeup?"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead shook his head.

Iron Maiden: "No perfume?"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "I am afraid not my dear."

Iron Maiden looked at Twisted Sister and huffed.

Iron Maiden: "Well this is boring!"

The two women turned away from the punter and their Doctor, both with obvious frowns of vast anger and disappointment on their faces. Twisted Sister then bit her lower lip, eyes wide and going left and right.

Twisted Sister: "I know what'll make you feel better!"

Iron Maiden: "WHAT!?"

Twisted Sister gripped both sides of the boat with her hands and she started to violently rock it back and forth! HKM worked to keep himself upright, and Anthrax just laughed and enjoyed the ride! But that poor punter? He never had much of a chance as he fought to maintain his balance but cried out sharply as he ended up tumbling out over the side of the boat and landed in the Avon with a wet splash!

Anthrax fell over onto his back, clutching his stomach from laughing so hard while he kicked his legs in the air! The water surface broke and the poor punter thrashed in the water while Twisted Sister and Iron maiden stared eagerly at him with wide eyes -- then looked each other and SCREAMED in delight!

Doctor Kraven Moorehead's Expert Diagnosis: "Expect the unexpected. That is the saying, is it not? But when one truly delves into this mindset, how can one expect the unexpected, when that would make the unexpected the expected? Quite the paradox statement, if I don't mind my saying. And I do not."

"In only a matter of days, a brand new mark in the history books will be made. In Christchurch, New Zealand, brand new World Tag Team Champions will be crowned in the Bombshell division, and I must admit, I am quite looking forward to the sheer chaos of such an event. Now it might not sound like much in numbers, a six woman tag team battle royal, but that also means that it will be uncontrolled chaos with TWELVE women fighting inside of the ring, all at the same time. Twelve women, some new, others the familiar faces of times past. And the last women standing will be crowned the brand new champions."

"Can you imagine the reaction if and when the Heavy Metal Mania were to be the last two standing in the ring, and being handed those prestigious championship belts? The Bombshell division would never be the same as they have never before had champions such as Iron Maiden and Twisted Sister. And taking a look at the competition, I should think it quite the preordained end result."

"The Fallen, Raynin and Gothika. Two faces who have been there before as champions, but then mysteriously vanished for months on end. No word, no idea what had happened, so why then were they inserted into this match when they had forsaken their own home territory? I predict their over confidence will be their own undoing and they would be the first team eliminated."

"Yes, before even this new tandem known as London Underground. Two saucy young wenches, if I might take a moment away from political correctness. Still, I might wonder what they are actually capable of inside of a ring when they have given no reason why they have even been entered into this epic event. I suppose the higher ups, when booking this match, wanted as wide and varied of entrants as was possible. Mackenzie Page and Charlotte Elliot certainly do fit the bill, but they are indeed an unproven commodity and they will be the next to go."

"I was going to say the Angel Clan would prove a worthy addition to this match, but I had made the unfortunate mistaken assumption that it was the 'real' Angel Clan, not this hot mess of a mother and daughter combination in Melanie and Athena Gabrielle. This type of tandem is not unheard of entirely. The first mother-daughter team in wrestling history was none other than Cora and Debbie Combs in the late seventies and early eighties. And another more recent turn up would be the Knight Dynasty, Sarayah and the woman known as Paige. But I digress. Melanie will be too preoccupied with the thought of protecting her child that she will leave herself wide open to elimination."

"I barely have the interest to even bother mentioning the new tandem of sisters-in-law, Cynthia Warren and Kate Steele. On her own, Kate has some talent, but this team is doomed to failure. It was not so long ago that Kate had actually broken the arm of her sister-in-law Cynthia in an act of pure malice. One does not heal from wounds of betrayal so easily. I do believe that 'the Nurse' will turn a convenient blind eye when her precious relation is under threat of elimination."

"Which brings us to the final opposing team, and two very familiar faces. Oh Twisted Sister has known you, Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco, from times past. But that was singles competition, and now the Metal and Punk Connection will have the distinct pleasure of being the last team eliminated by Heavy Metal Mania, and you know what that means, do you not? You will have the closest of seats, from the ringside floor, when Iron Maiden and Twisted Sister are presented with the World Tag Team title belts."

"A match like this favors the chaotic and the unpredictable. No team more befits that description than my own. I do believe this calls for an impromptu celebration."
</color></size>

>

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”</color>