Author Topic: Making A Hit On The Bad Boys  (Read 251 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Making A Hit On The Bad Boys
« on: June 02, 2017, 07:13:35 PM »
 MAKING A HIT...A DISCUSSION ON THE BAD BOYS...THE ARRIVAL

PINKY DEL FERRANDO GETS ASSIGNED BY THE ITALIAN MAFIA TO DO AN OFFICIAL HIT

Narrator:  Things sure got interesting the past few weeks. First we had James Tuscini not winning the Ultimate X Fatal Four Way Roulette Championship match at Into the Void VI. Then James took on Rage at Climax Control 180, in a one-on-one Standard Rules Singles match, and James won the match against Rage by pinfall, by using a Backslide maneuver. I will not go into further details. I will allow James to discuss that match later.

* FLASHBACK TO MAY 30, 2017 WHERE PINKY DEL FERRANDO RECEIVES HIS NEXT ITALIAN MAFIA ASSIGNMENT *

We open up with Pinky del Ferrando talking to someone outside the Peppermill Concert Hall in West Wendover, Nevada. We’re not sure what’s going on but the roving cameraman provided to present the details of the adventures of James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando is on hand to air the information for our viewing pleasure.

Vinnie:  Pinky my name is Vinnie. I represent the Italian Mafia in the Las Vegas area. The Atlanta Italian Mafia assigned you to your first official “hit” and I’m to make sure you accomplish the task.

Pinky:  I knew this day would come! So far I’ve felt slighted doing lame assignments such as meeting Hillary Clinton for a dinner date and then serving as a takeout delivery person for Jimmy John’s Sandwiches. I hope this is not lame like those other assignments.

Vinnie:  This assignment is different. You’ll be assigned to get an “official hit” and you’ll be given three or four chances to accomplish the hit. If you fail to accomplish the hit you will be released from duty in the Italian Mafia. However if you can accomplish the hit properly your assignment is over and you will move on to the next adventure.

Pinky:  What if I accomplish the hit on the first attempt?

Vinnie:  If you accomplish the hit on the first attempt then we classify you as completing this assignment and you will move on to better assignments. If you fail on all your attempts you are out of the Italian Mafia. I’m pulling for you to be successful in this assignment. None of us like to see anyone fail.

Pinky:  Why does the Italian Mafia give me assignments that do not involve  beating someone up, breaking kneecaps, busting heads, or shooting someone?

Vinnie:  I know these assignments can be frustrating. The Italian Mafia can’t just invite someone into the organization and send them out on tough assignments without testing them to see how well they can do with all types of assignments. Only when we feel a member can be fully trusted to do what they are asked to do will we entrust them with the seriously tough assignments.

Pinky:  What’s my assignment this time?

Vinnie:  Your assignment is to travel to Reno, Nevada, on Thursday, June 1, 2017, and show up at Greater Nevada Field where the AAA Minor League Baseball team of the Pacific Coast League, the Reno Aces, play. You need to get there early as the game starts at 7:05 p.m.  You will be assigned as a player for the Las Vegas 51’s. They are the AAA Minor League Team affiliated with the New York Mets in the Pacific Coast League. You’ll be placed as the lead-off batter for the Las Vegas 51’s which guarantees you a minimum of three at-bats. If you can get an official hit off the Reno Aces Pitcher, not a walk on balls or hit by a pitch, your assignment is over as you have successfully completed your assignment.

Pinky:  Seriously? I have to get a “hit” in the game of Baseball? I’m 64 years of age and I haven’t played any baseball since I was 14 years old. That’s 50 years of not swinging a bat at a ball.

Vinnie:  Stop whining and show up for your assignment on June 1st.

* THE SCENE SHIFTS TO THURSDAY, JUNE 1, 2017, AT GREATER NEVADA FIELD AND THE GAME JUST OFFICIALLY STARTED *

The Reno Aces players are on the field and Pinky’s team, the Las Vegas 51’s is first to be at bat.

Stadium Announcer:  We have a special treat for you today. The Las Vegas 51’s invited a celebrity to join their team for this game. His name is Pinky del Ferrando and he is the Uncle and Manager of Sin City Wrestling’s James Tuscini. Leading off the batting for the Las Vegas 51’s Pinky del Ferrando!!!

The crowd doesn’t know what to think having a guest player as Pinky del Ferrando steps up to the plate. Pinky is nervous to be standing at the plate taking his turn at-bat and even more so when you take into consideration he hasn’t played any form of baseball for 50 years. Pinky is standing at the plate waiting for the pitch. The first pitch is low and outside and the Umpire calls BALL. With the count 1-0 the Pitcher is behind in the count. He delivers the next pitch and Pinky lets this pitch go since it is high and inside. The Umpire calls BALL and the count is 2-0. With Pinky ahead in the count we see the Pitcher getting frustrated that he is having trouble throwing a strike or making Pinky swing at a bad pitch. This time the Pitcher reaches back and hurls one hell of a fast ball toward home plate and the ball appears to be in the middle of the strike zone. Pinky figures he has nothing to lose so he takes a swing at the ball. To everyone’s surprise, mostly to the surprise of Pinky del Ferrando, he connects with the ball. The ball flies over the head of the Shortstop, and Pinky successfully runs to First Base with a legitimate “hit” with a Single. The Manager for the Las Vegas 51’s runs out, calls Time Out, and replaces Pinky with a Pinch Runner. Pinky returns to the Dugout where Vinnie is waiting for him.

Vinnie:  Pinky you got a hit on your first turn at-bat! You’ve successfully completed your assignment for the Italian Mafia today! You’re an awesome guy you know that?

Pinky: I’m Full-Blooded Sicilian Italian so of course I know I’m awesome! I wish the Italian Mafia would realize my awesomeness and assign me to things that are real Mafia stuff. Things like counterfeiting money, busting someone’s kneecaps for not paying back their loan, taking out one of the leaders of another Italian Mafia gang. I guess those will come with time. Thanks for the assignment. At least I completed it quickly. I need to get back to the Peppermill Concert Hall in West Wendover, Nevada, to see how my Nephew James is doing.

* SCENE RETURNS FROM THE FLASHBACK TO CURRENT REAL TIME AT THE PEPPERMILL CONCERT HALL IN WEST WENDOVER, NEVADA, AT THE DRESSING ROOM OF JAMES TUSCINI AND PINKY DEL FERRANDO *

James and Pinky are relaxing in their dressing room at the Peppermill Concert Hall. James is wearing blue jeans, black athletic shoes, and a dark blue Old Navy T-shirt. Pinky is way more casual wearing cut-off shorts, flip flops, and a white T-shirt with the lettering “Full-Blooded Sicilian Italian” written on the front of the shirt.

James:  I saw you at the ball park hitting that single to complete your recent Italian Mafia assignment. Hope they’ll see your determination and dedication to the Italian Mafia and start giving you tough assignments.

Pinky:  Yeah me too. By the way congratulations on your well-earned victory over Rage. That guy is one of the toughest wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling.

James:  I’m not gonna brag about that victory though. I know I was able to catch Rage off-guard for the split-second I needed to but I have to be honest that match could have easily gone the other way. Rage, like many others in Sin City Wrestling, seem to feel that other wrestlers are worthless and pathetic and that they don’t amount to anything unless they can defeat them. I’m already somebody in Sin City Wrestling as a two-time Roulette Champion and the 3rd longest-reigning Roulette Champion. I hold my head high knowing I always perform the best I can in every match. Unlike most on the wrestlers on the Roster I don’t need to defeat any specific wrestler to validate myself. I’m self-validated.

James receives a call. He answers his cell phone and places it on speaker so there’s no confusion on who he’s talking to and what they’re talking about.

James:  Dmitri! How you doing? Sorry you got cheated out of your win over Lord Raab for the Internet Championship by J2H but your match proved two things. One is that you had Lord Raab defeated and you should be the Internet Champion right now and the other is that J2H is obviously afraid of you otherwise he wouldn’t have resorted to cheating you out of a well-deserved win.

Dmitri:  Not a problem. I’ve overcome the likes of Ekaterina, and many other things which happened in my life, so having to deal with a chickenshit coward of a World Champion is easy. The other thing we have to overcome is the fact that the Bad Boys feel they can play mind games with others in Sin City Wrestling with their three-person Tag Team thing. They honestly believe if their opponents don’t know which two of the three will come to the ring as their opponents that it will throw their opponents off-balance. I don’t care which of the two of the three show up they will lose to us.

James:  What we need to watch out for, and that’s why we have Pinky at ringside, is that regardless of which two of the three Bad Boys show up for our match you can rest assured the third member will do all he can to interfere in our match to cost us the win. Pinky is there to do whatever is necessary to stop them from doing that. Without interference the Bad Boys are helpless.

Dmitri:  Supposedly the Bad Boys are classified as the Number One Contenders for the Tag Team Championship. With our win over them this Sunday we catapult Unholy Alliance back into Number One Contendership. However even if we get cheated out of our win by these cowards we will be fine, we will overcome, and we will continue to challenge them. If they keep up with rule breaking and interference eventually Management will have to assign them to face off against us in a match where there is no interference. If that’s what it takes to overcome their cheating ways so be it. I also wish to congratulate Pinky on getting a hit in a real baseball game.

Pinky:  Thanks Dmitri! I’m surprised I got a hit also since it has been 50 years since I played any baseball. Just shows that I may be old but this old Full-Blooded Sicilian Italian can still get the job done. I promise you it doesn’t matter which of the Bad Boys doesn’t perform in this Tag Team match on Sunday. If they are the odd-man out and they try to interfere in your match they will get f*cked up by me.

Dmitri:  Thanks for being on our side Pinky. James I have to run off and take care of some things. We have this Tag Team match already won. Bye!

The call between James and Dmitri ends and James returns to discussion recent events and his upcoming match against the Bad Boys.

James:  Everyone in Sin City Wrestling has the same lame comments about myself and Dmitri as Unholy Alliance. Their worn out comments include things such as a Vampire and a Human cannot work well together. They try to imply that since one drinks blood and one drinks wine and beer there is no common ground. They even go so far as to try to claim that we don’t work well together as a Tag Team and that we have both been the reason we lost some of our Tag Team matches.

Pinky:  Why has Unholy Alliance lost a few of the Tag Team matches?  Cheating by opponents. Interference on behalf of opponents. Opponents who are getting their sorry asses kicked and they have to resort to continually throwing James and Dmitri out of the ring to force a Double Disqualification. Here’s my promise. There will be no cheating or interference in this match Sunday evening. As I’ve told you many times I may be 64 years old, which makes you think I’m easy to get over on, but if you assume that then you assume wrong. One 64 year old Full-Blooded Sicilian Italian is more than a match for anyone in Sin City Wrestling even if it ends up me having to deal with all three of the  three stooges named Giani, Mickey, and Dax. If you think my can of Whup Ass is empty I dare you to push me so you can see what happens. You don’t want to end up humiliated on national television when I kick all three of your asses at once.

James:  What I find amusing is how others continue to claim that me and Dmitri are not able to work well together. Some have compared us to how oil and water don’t mix. I assure you we have more in common than most Tag Teams have. Do we do the in-fighting and blaming the other for the losses like the Halc brothers did? Do we brag and boast how great we are and then everyone watches us trip over our boot laces like they see when they watch The Elders? So you want to say we are like oil and water and we don’t mix? Look at who we’re facing this Sunday. Bad Boys? Bad at wrestling you mean! They get sent up against the weakest Tag Teams in the Federation and then they claim how great they are. When you have to face a tag team as talented and successful as Unholy Alliance your outlook on things changes quickly. Using the oil and water don’t mix analogy I equate Bad Boys to a bucket containing oil, water, and shit. None of those mix together which is how the Bad Boys malfunction as a Tag Team.

Pinky:  Watch our match this Sunday. After the match is over you need to ask some questions. Did the Bad Boys cheat during the match? Did the Bad Boys have to use interference to equal out the match for them against Unholy Alliance? Did the Bad Boys realize they were in way over their heads and do something that caused the match to end in a Disqualification? If any, or all, of those questions are answered with YES then we have the fact that the Bad Boys are only bad when it comes to wrestling abilities and not bad in the definition of being good at wrestling. You want to see a bad ass Tag Team? You only need to look at Unholy Alliance!

James:  Let me make this clear. Distraction cost Rage his match against me. Leading up to that match he was spewing forth doubt about himself and his ability to win matches or retain a Title Belt. During our match he allowed himself to become distracted and I took advantage of that distraction. Rage was a tough opponent, there’s no denying that, but I proved to be tougher and smarter. Now Unholy Alliance faces two of the three following wrestlers in the team called Bad Boys. Dax Beckett, Mickey Carroll, or Giani Di Luca. Which two will it be? Doesn’t matter which two decide to serve as the sacrifice to the Tag Team gods. They know they are in a tough match. They know they have yet to face a Tag Team as successful and talented as Unholy Alliance. They know they are about to lose their Number One Contendership to us. I love it when we’ve already won the match before the bell rings to officially start the match. I love it when we know how cowardly and fear-laden our opponents are. I love it when we are so intimidating that our opponents start babbling incoherently like three people who just suffered a stroke. For you three I tell you do deal with it. Deal with Unholy Alliance as we are the future of the Tag Team Division in Sin City Wrestling.

James picks up a bottle of champagne from the table. He shakes it up and then he pops the cork. Champagne sprays all over James, Uncle Pinky, and their dressing room, as the two laugh uncontrollably at the upcoming win by Unholy Alliance over Bad Boys at Climax Control 181.

The Bad Boys
New York City, New York
June 1st

The shot opens up with Dmitri sitting in a Jacuzzi as he is resting his head against a towel on the edge of the Jacuzzi. He has a phone in his hand as he is talking to James Tuscini about their match for this coming Sunday.

Yeah I’ll be there tomorrow, I just needed some time to work on some stuff. But I’ll let you know when in West Wendover. We will be going to take care of those three punks that thought they could mess with us.

He grins as he hears some witted remarks from Tuscini as it is followed up with his well known laugh.

You do know that Pinky was lucky that Damia didn’t bite his head off when he was hugging her. Even more lucky that I didn’t

The two laugh as Dmitri hangs up the phone and stares at the camera in front of him.

When I saw your names emerge, the first thing that came to mind was that awful song that hit the airwaves. Bad Boys…, the movies were entertainable if you are liking and enjoying the pleasurable world of one Will Smith that cannot do anything wrong in the movie world.. and the fool of a Martin Lawrence that would even make you convince that a bullet shot would have ended his life. A true moment of romantic foolishness between two men in a video store was a well plaid role. But that’s the problem, it never got anything beyond that…. Of a role…

He lowers himself as that causes him to sink underneath the water of the Jacuzzi for a few moments before rising up again. Putting his hands to his face as he pushes away his hair and the water out of his face.

And how bad are they? Ending a match between us and the Elders? How interesting and how entertaining. Yet the word just remains on the match and not the existence of this twosome that you shall face young little lions? A group that houses it’s advantages of never knowing who you truly shall face… wondering whether what combination would be the perfect one…. And yet, it houses also the insecurity of the three men that they cannot do things upon their own. How pitiful and sad to grasp that reality so quickly and laugh at it.

Giani Di Luca, the Italian connection of the team. The powerhouse, the one man that you could assume that has to neutralize my power… Mickey Carroll… they aerialist that could go toe to toe with James in that department and then we have Dax… the man of mystery…. The man that is between the two and will without a shadow of a doubt cast it’s mystery upon us as I shall upon them… Does it matter???

He rolls his eyes, clearly not impressed by the three men

I’ve wandered the nights of death, I’ve stared in the eyes of those who would slowly fade into the darkness of the world. I have brushed fangs with the sweat that poured out of the neck of every possible victim known to my own kind. Some what would raise questions upon the world of the living as whether it is suitable for you young kids out there to be whispered inside your ears.

Would that rate me as a bad boy? Boys intend to be like men, pretending that they have garnered the age of wisdom and the ability of a full grown man. Believing that they could hit faster, run harder and outsmart the world. While boys will always remain boys….. until their eyes are opened and they scream out in fear

Dmitri has a sinister smile upon his face as he cocks his head sideways to the left

Should I worry myself upon the question upon life what Bad Boy would garner the task upon taking down James Tuscini and me? Oh my precious conscience would rather consume myself with the question whether God is Alive or is God dead?? Interesting concept isn’t it? A mere existence question that has kept us busy throughout the centuries that at one time was never a question to begin with…., until the moment comes that you tend to think isn’t it???

And what question mark will emerge upon your three heads of sorrow Bad Boys?? Whether Ozzy should have or should have not asked that question in the interesting musical escape? Or merely the fact that the trifecta of his might ultimately found its way into the history books as a made up tale??

Dmitri bares his fangs as he smiles sinister, running his hand across his face as his eyes slowly turn dark red of thirst.

The Father…., the first of the three men that started it all. Mr. Di Luca of course a man that has been here before. A man that could have been said as the foundation of that what is what he tries to make us believe. A believable tale of a man that struggles for his quest, trying to impregnate us with his wise deeds and words. A recurring success that he ultimately wishes to cause the path to be reborn once more. But you see My father, even the Italian’s of the house of Rome has its limitations that would ultimately perish as I present you the apple of your own demise. Watching your very own Adam and Eve to hide in shame while you have to construct a new ending that would make us all believe… how foolish to think you would stand a chance Giani…..

Dmitri turns his head as he whispers the name of the second man

Mickey, obviously the Son…, obviously the man that has come to us in all of his glory and would spill out the words of his own believe. The hand that touches the heads of those who are troubled and make them walk again… how ironic to see that the might of that what I call HIM is only exceptional when he was granted permission of the first of the trifecta. How can the one survive without the other? Something that we all witnessed on the mountain of Golgotha as he screams out loud why HIS FATHER has left him. I guess good parenting can only be found whenever the benefits of the disappointment becomes apparent. As the third day he came back to life and only to finish the job that he had started.

It made me wonder whether he was just merely sent back because he forgot to do a house hold chore like the bad boy that he was???

And then….

He grins as he whisper the final name of the trifecta.

The Holy spirit, the flame that emerged upon the heads of the disciples as they spoke of HIM in every single native tongue known to mankind and beyond. The mysterious of the three, the life-force that was the final little trick that GOD could think off to make people believe…. Too bad that even nowadays a light isn’t enough to make you convince your credibility. Let alone three men that are so far away from this comparison and yet so close that it makes me tingle all over.

You see boys, they tried to reach out and touch those who were weak and simple minded. Those who needed guidance and those who were easily to be broken down. Unfortunately for you three, the favor has already been retaliated upon our own decisive ways. Telling the tale of reality instead of that what you cannot possibly can hold on to for way too long.

Just know, the truth will be more vengeful than the lies of that what people have been waiting for an eternity. Though shall not judge them for what they have done…. We shall judge you for what we will do to you….

With that the shot fades.

The Arrival

Dmitri has arrived in West Wendover, Nevada. He can be seen preparing himself with Tuscini and Pinky.

Pinky, how is the Sicily Slugger doing??

Pinky is grabbing his shoulder, still feeling the effect of the hit that he made earlier the week.

You damn well know that I can hit any ball at any given time and hit it out every stadium at any given moment Dmitri…. Just not know

His look shows one of concern as James pats him on the back, causing Pinky to show an even more painful look on his face.

Har Har Har!!! That’s a good one Uncle Pinky, but you better focus on the fact that we have a tag match happening. Where we will take the number one contenders for the tag titles to school. As a math class will be in session, we will teach them that three is not always as good as two…. Especially these two!!!

Dmitri and Tuscini grin as they shake hands and the shot slowly fades