Author Topic: Round One  (Read 251 times)

Offline Joshua Acquin

• View Profile
    • Joshua Acquin
Round One
« on: March 31, 2017, 02:04:32 AM »
 Joshua is back in the trainers office getting his knee looked at by the training staff when the doctor begins to talk to him.

“Joshua you need to take it easy out there and not do the high risk moves.  You are not as young as you once were and it has taken a toll on your body.”

“Doctor I must say now you seem worried about me but not any of the other times I have spained my arm or dislocated my shoulder and has you pop it back in.  What gives?”

“Joshua I am going to say this right now but you have people that care what happens to
you in SCW and I have been told to warn you about your risky moves.”

“I still think it is funny you care about me here in SCW seems like you are reading a script.”

==

Nightmare hits the PA systems the fans start to boo as Ashlynn walks out on stage to the boos the fans have for her brother Joshua.  

“Ladies and Gentlemen of Chicago, Illinois you have the opportunity to see and welcome the SCW great Joshua Acquin.”

From behind the curtain Joshua, wearing jeans and a SCW’s Nightmare t-shirt walks through along with Austin. All three of them avoid any contact with the fans even going as far as walking down the ramp in a single line as fans outreach their arms to get a feel at Ashlynn to which Joshua and Austin threaten the fans that do. When they get to the ring Joshua and Austin hold the ropes open for Ashlynn followed by Joshua entering and finally Austin standing in the middle of the ring as Joshua poses to draw heat.

“So a couple weeks ago I loss in this ring tapping out.  I lasted longer than any of you would. Most of you would have to call out from work if your knee was as damaged as mine was.  I am not like you I am better than you are.  I was in pain when I was placed into that figure four right here in the middle of the ring no where to go. I am use to them tapping out in the middle of this very ring. But one bad move from me and I slammed my knees into the mat and I was taken advantage of.  I get a huge lecture from my doctor about taking it easy.  Also what is going on with the Blast from he Past first round match-up?   I think that it has nothing to do with Mark but Christian plotting to put my team against my friend Amy.  Maybe that “Bad Boy” Dax has something to do with that.  I have heard Christian will do anything for someone that goes under his desk. Christian, he is on a team called the bad boys but he is far from one.  Him turning on his partner, come on I had my partner do that my first Pay Per View, you’re a couple years late with that Dax.  People saw that happen twice in one night and I think the Mean Girls one was better.  Let me talk to you Christian business man to business man the way to get ratings isn’t by putting a championship caliber match in the first round.  But this is what creates cash and puts asses in those seats.  Then there is a rumor out there saying that I use brass knuckles and that is the only way I win, I have not used brass knuckles here in SCW.  Sure I may have them on me but I never use them.  Seems like we have a problem here with people saying I have to cheat to win.  I have never used these."

Joshua pulls a pair of brass knuckles as fans boo over it.

"Now I have no problem putting these to good use against Dax at all.  But I have to think how it will effect my friend Amy.  So I will hold onto this till after our match and when my team wins and heads into the next round I will help Dax to the trainer after I put these to his skull.  This week I have a tag match with  Kate Steele as my partner.  Usually I am not a person that will tag with anyone else but Austin, but for Kate I think I can tag.  She is a decorated vet here in SCW she has two championships held toward her Triple Crown and my goal is to help her toward that.  So I have seen how she holds her own.  I do have some history with Amy, we both were a team in last years Blast from the Past.  We both have crossed paths prior to SCW, however we were never in the ring at the same time.  I think the feeling between Kate and myself is mutual where we can get along for the match and win this whole Blast from the Past.  I am sorry Amy”