Author Topic: Fear of Failure?  (Read 247 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Fear of Failure?
« on: March 03, 2017, 10:41:05 PM »
 Scene 1

We see Jeremiah and his uncle sparring in the ring that was built inside Raynin’s building. Jeremiah is shirtless and in his workout pants. Dark Tiger is in a tank top and workout pants. Dark Tiger senses that Jeremiah is holding back.

[Dark Tiger]

Jeremiah stop holding back. You beat Steve Ramone. Do not hold back. I want to see that tiger inside you unleashed. Sometimes you need to unleash that tiger to get what you want accomplished. You unleashed it against Ramone. You got a match this week against Joshua Acquin.

[“Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin]

I am not trying to hold back unc. I am still trying to get over the fact that I was deceived by that imp. That freaked me out. I had never been like that before. It scared the shit out of me unc.

[Dark Tiger]

We went over this Jeremiah. The imp is gone and now you can focus. It is true that no one has seen you like that before and I was a little nervous for you but it’s time to put that behind you. Now do not hold back. You know how tough I can be.

Jeremiah nods and then gives it the best he can and picks his uncle up and slams him hard on the canvas. He then slaps on a submission hold and cinches it in and Dark Tiger taps. They get up and Jeremiah lowers his head as he still feels like he is holding back and they exit the ring and Jeremiah sits on the bench. Darknyss wheels herself in the gym and comes to her man.

[Darknyss]

How did the sparring go love?

[Dark Tiger]

It went alright. Jeremiah is holding back a bit though and I think he knows it. The situation with the imp has been messing with his mind. It scared him that he had never been the way he had been when the imp entered his mind. I don’t fault him for it.

[Darknyss]

It’s been almost a month now since we got rid of him.

[Dark Tiger]

I know and yes it is taking its time but I know Jeremiah can get out of it.

[Darknyss]

I don’t like to see him this way. I know you don’t either.

They come to Jeremiah and Dark Tiger sits with him as Darknyss wheels in front of him.[/color]

[Darknyss]

Jeremiah how did the Valentine thing go? I heard Emme loved every bit of it.

Jeremiah smiles and nods

Yeah she did. I’m sorry unc. I know I shouldn’t dwell on the imp thing. I didn’t want to hold back. I am also not afraid to admit that fear held me back because I remember injuring Kam in that sparring thing that while back.

[Darknyss]

Kam is fine now. You got to stop letting this thing hold you back. You will be letting a lot of people down if you continue to do so including Emme. You don’t want to disappoint her now do you?

Of course not aunt Lady. I understand what you and unc are trying to say. I want to get it out of my mind. The Valentine thing was a start but what else can I do. Sparring can do but so much. I don’t want to let this affect my match against Acquin this week. I did what I said I was going to do two weeks ago and I beat Ramone. I want to do the same to Acquin. I want to beat it into Acquin that I am no longer playing around. I am on a mission to make 2017 my year.

[Dark Tiger]

We know and we are doing our best to keep you focused. The imp is gone and you are letting the situation still get to you. This is not the Jeremiah Hardin I raised and trained. I am sick and tired of seeing you like this. Lady is tired of seeing you like this, and I am pretty sure Emme is sick and tired of seeing you like this.

Jeremiah lowers his head and nods. Then Diamond comes in the gym and sees her man

[Diamond]

I don’t think it’s fear this time. I think it’s doubt. I think he doubts himself. Babe look at me.

Jeremiah looks at her and she looks in his eyes.

[Diamond]

Do not doubt yourself babe.

IT’S NOT DOUBT OK!!!! If you want me to be honest, its fear of failure. I know the imp is gone. I am sick and tired of failing. Yeah I beat Ramone last week. I don’t want to fail any of you. I failed at beating Despayre for the title….

Diamond comes closer to Jeremiah and puts her hand on his cheek.

[Diamond]

You are a former Roulette and Tag team champion. You have had good bouts. You said it yourself mon amour you are a fighter. I don’t know where this fear of failure came from, but this is not you. This is not the man I fell in love with. This is not the man who gave me one of the best Valentine’s Day evenings I have ever had in my life. I know you want to get it out of your head and I wanted to return the favor babe. Let me take your mind off of this.

I do want to get it out of my mind. Lead the way babe.

Diamond looks at Dark Tiger and Darknyss

[Diamond]

I assure you he will be back to normal Sebastian.

She takes his hand and they head out of the building.

Scene 2

We see Jeremiah at the Kezar Pavillion getting ready for his match against Joshua Acquin. Dark Tiger is there and he is watching him get focused on Acquin. Jeremiah is in his wrestling gear and Dark Tiger is in a graphic t-shirt, black jeans, and boots. His long black hair is in a ponytail. Dark Tiger sees a SCW camera coming close.

[Dark Tiger]

Hello SCW Universe. Dark Tiger here and Jeremiah is getting ready for his match. You will get a few words from him shortly. He has had quite a tumultuous week so far but don’t you worry SCW he will be ready for Joshua Acquin.

Joshua, what I want you to do is to listen up and listen to what Jeremiah and I have to say. Steve Ramone was defeated by Jeremiah two weeks ago. He has had the break which was real nice, but he is ready for more action, and there will be no stopping him from what he wants to accomplish. So choose your words wisely.

Jeremiah gets up from doing alternating one armed pushups and then looks in the camera.

Nah unc let Josh say what he wants to. He is gonna feel the brunt of what I got for him. Yeah I needed some reassurance this week and it was well needed but like unc said Josh I will be ready for ya this week. Ask Lil Stevie what happened to him. I brought his ego down a few rungs because the John Holmes wanna be deserved it.

Just because I am going thru things don’t mean I don’t like a good fight. I been fightin’ basically my whole life and unc can attest to that. Ain’t that right unc?

[Dark Tiger]

That’s right.

Josh I am a former Roulette and Tag Team champ, and I am looking to add to that. If you think I am going to let you stop me from doing so you got another thing comin’. I dare you to look at me as weak and if ya do then I got a size 18 boot that I will shove up that ass so hard that you be sittin’ funny for a week.

C’mon Josh. Bring me all you got bruh because you will find out that I didn’t come back to sit and play tiddly winks. I came back to put people on notice that I ain’ gonna stop until I accomplish what I wanna accomplish this year and there ain’ a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it. Yeah, I might have had a couple of setbacks but that’s all they are to me, setbacks.

I always got my unc watchin’ my back no matter what I’m going thru. I wanna know what you are gonna do about it. I wanna know what you think you are gonna do to me this week when we meet in that ring on Sunday. I know what I’m gonna do to you. I’m gonna knock ya into next month with boots to your ass and fists to your face. I will tear ya a new asshole and make you think twice about steppin’ in the ring with me.

I’m through with playin’ around and I dare you to think I am fuckin’ with ya. Test me Josh and you will find yourself lyin’ on the canvas and kissin’ it like ya married it. Don’t fuck with me Josh because it will come right back at ya worse on ya. If I can beat Lil Stevie, and he a hell of a wrestler I give him that then what do you think I will do to you.

I ain’t playin’ nice no more. I still love the fans of the SCW Universe no doubt but I came back wit’ a purpose. I’m settin’ the setbacks aside and I’m focused on what is in front of me. This week it’s you Josh and you will remember who put a beatin’ on ya. If I lose to ya you will still remember who took it to you hard.

I might be leavin’ my heart in San Fran but I’m gonna leave a boot mark upside ya temple. I will take it to ya military style and when it all said and done will you be still standin’? You will survive if I let you survive because the ring will feel like a battlefield when you step in the ring with me. Im done talkin’.

Dark Tiger nods and Jeremiah goes back to getting ready for the match as Trenches (Remix) by Pop Evil ft DMC plays to commercial

End RP.
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image