Author Topic: California Crime Wave  (Read 248 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
California Crime Wave
« on: February 17, 2017, 11:11:43 PM »
 <p align=right>Establishing the perimeter
Somewhere near Santa Barber, California
Currently Playing: Hero - Red Pill Mix by Superchick
Off Camera

Traffic was really backed up as Belinda Warwick was sitting behind the steering wheel. Her large frame was sitting somewhat comfortably in her seat while leaning her head against her hand. Her curly light brown hair was left done as she had just finished getting it done. The song "23" comes on the radio as Belinda turns her eyes toward the little guy sitting in the front passenger seat. "What in the world are we listening too Keith?" she asks him while trying to wonder if he should be listening to this kind of music.

'Come on Aunt Bee, don't you like this music," answers Keith with a sarcastic grin across his face. Belinda smirks a little while shaking her head. The long line of cars sitting in front of her were still moving at a snail's pace as Belinda shifts her eyes back and forth. "Why is there so much traffic Aunt Bee?" he asks while lifting his eyes from the small game boy in his hands. Belinda shakes her head while letting out a slightly frustrated sigh. "I honestly have no idea Keith but I hope this doesn't stay to long," she answers while looking out of her driver's side window.

Keith sighs as well when something comes over the police scanner. Attention all units, we have a three car pileup at mile marker 25 close to the Santa Barbara exit...... Belinda turns the volume down on the scanner as she unbuckled her seatbelt. "Aunt Bee, where are you going?" asks Keith as he watches his Aunt step out of the car. "No matter what happens, do not get out of this vehicle. Do you understand me," instructs Belinda as she closes the car door.

She gets at least three feet away from her car, pulls out her comm link and places it into her ear. "Anyone there, come in," she calls while keeping her own head on a swivel. She didn't want people to know she was talking to her partners. "I read you Belinda, what's happening?" asks Rory, who had just returned from his lengthy vacation. The sound of his voice coming over her ear piece causes her to nearly jump out of her boots. "Welcome back Rory," she responds while standing with her back towards the pile of cars.

"Thank you, now why are you calling on your day off?" asks Rory as his fingers roam at a fast pace. He taps into a few traffic cams along the highway as he notices the pile up. "Holy cow, is this a real thing?" he blurts out as Belinda is standing on the outer limits of the car crash. "Yes but I don't know what caused the wreck," answers Belinda as she tilts her head away from a roaming officer. "Can you get any closer? I can't get a good look at the point of origin," Rory requests as Belinda just shakes her head. She takes a quick look back towards her nephew sitting in the front passenger seat of her car. "No I can't Rory. I'm with my nephew today. We were planning on going to see the Santa Barbara women's roller Darby tonight," she replies.

Rory understood the commitment that Belinda was looking to keep with her nephew. "That is okay Belinda, I'll contact the gang and see who is closer to your position," responds Rory as he immediately starts looking through the log book. Belinda remains on the line as Rory tries to contact Whiz but he is in Baltimore, Maryland. Pyro is trying to melt ice in the break room and Siren is working undercover. Rory takes a deep breath when a slight static comes over his ears. "Rory, I'm close to Belinda," Blanca speaks up as she is just a few car links back. "Awesome, how close we talking," he wonders as the sound of an engine revs up. A dark red rice rocket pulls out from behind a grey minivan as Belinda turns her head.

A smile forms on her face as she notices Blanca walking up to her while holding her helmet in her hand. "Hi Belinda," Blanca calls out with a wave of her hand. Belinda waves back without having to say a word. "What are you doing here Blanca?" Belinda curiously asks while wondering where Zuri was stationed. "Well, I was on my way to San Diego, California when this traffic got backed up. If I didn't turn on my comm link then I wouldn't have known what was wrong," answers Blanca as she takes a quick look back at Keith. "You should get out of here Belinda. I'm getting a strange vibe that this wasn't an accident," says Blanca as Belinda nods her head.

Belinda turns to leave the scene when two dark hooded figures are prowling around her vehicle. "KEITH!" she screams as Blanca turns her head as well. Belinda breaks into a dead sprint as the two figures snatch Keith out of the vehicle. Keith tries to fight them as good as he could but a 9 year old boy can't fight off two kdinappers for long. Blanca follows Belinda as they stop short. Keith is screaming in the distance as Belinda is going frantic.

"Rory," Blanca says as Rory's fingers are already at work. They are hitting the keyboard with rapid speed as he comes back over the comm. "I'm trying to triangulate the traffic cams but I'm coming up blank. How is Belinda holding up?" he asks as Blanca slightly looks over at her friend who is steaming. "I don't think Belinda will be in the mood for chit chat," answers Blanca as Belinda slams the door and looks in the direction the figures went. "I will not rest till my nephew is found," utters Belinda as she snarls.

<p align=right>Video Incoming

The locker room of the Justice League comes into view as SCW cameras have caught up with Belinda Warwick and Zuri Chastain preparing for their upcoming tag team match against The Female Elders which consist of Alana Allure and Song. The Female Elders do seem to have joined the same boat as Metal Punk Connection as both teams have gained multiple victories over them. However, Belinda and Zuri are not taking these losses lightly. Zuri is sitting on a wooden bench lacing up her boots as Belinda is standing over in the corner.

"Good evening SCW Universe, it has been a while since I have actually spoken in one of these. The last few times, you have heard my inner thoughts discuss the ways Belinda and I are so much alike," Zuri starts while lifting her head from looking at her boot. "But I guess Alana doesn't like it when someone doesn't say her name a thousand times. Why is that Alana? Do you have reality problems? Do you have a problem with not having the entire world revolving around you? Last I checked, I didn't ask you how you wanted to hear Belinda and I talk about how we are capable of defeating you two. The last two times we faced, the match has ended with some kind of trickery executed by you Alana. I didn't think girls of your caliber would need to resort to those kinds of tactics but I guess that's what no talented bitches have to use when she can't fight," continues Zuri as Belinda steps out of the corner.

"Alana wouldn't know how to fight if she was the only person on her team. Why do you think she needs Song to do all the fighting? Every time we have faced off, we have dominated them in every facet of the match but Alana has to resort to underhanded tactics. I find it kind of odd that these ladies talk fervently about fighting with honor and showing respect to those in the ring. However, they don't know what those things mean. You see we respect Song for her fighting style but Song relies on her martial arts way to much. That's all she has to bring to the table. Zuri and I bring a total package of strength and speed. We are not going to step down from a challenge because we know the third time will be the charm. I mean didn't it take three times for you two to wrestle those belts away from The Angel Clan," Belinda adds while Zuri stands up to her feet.

"I bet that eats away at you doesn't it. The fact it took you girls three times to topple The Clan when it only took once for us. Let's not forget, you called us out the first go around because you wanted an easy title victory. Not to sound rude but I think you girls are afraid of me. I couldn't blame you since I am someone who can change the dynamic of a match with in a matter of seconds. Now why is it, when I get into the match, no one wants to fight me. Is it because they invision what I did to Amy-Jayne? Are they picturing my war with Twisted Sister? What is it? Please tell me so I know that I can continue pressing the matter while keeping my eyes locked on our number one goal," Zuri once again says her piece as Belinda chuckles.

"Don't worry Zuri, the fans are going to finally see there favorite tag team come away with a victory. We don't need to resort to those kind of tricks or tactics because know how to right straight up. So Alana if you actually have any sense left in your brain then I would remain outside of the ring. Continue playing the role of cheerleader because I will enjoy tossing Song around like a beautiful rag-doll. The crowd will go crazy because it's time the War Machine comes out to play and you girls are in the cross hairs. We aren't superheroes but come Climax Control, we will be one thing you girls can never be," says Belinda.

"And that is true winners in the sight of good. So ladies bring all you got because we will be doing the same damn thing. In the end, you ladies will soon come to realize that NO ONE CROSSES LADY JUSTICE," Zuri finishes while turning to look at Belinda.

"See you girls on Sunday as Justice shall be served," Belinda says while looking directly into the camera.