Author Topic: Okay, I really got it THIS time!  (Read 246 times)

Offline Twisted Sister

• View Profile
    • Twisted Sister
Okay, I really got it THIS time!
« on: December 09, 2016, 09:01:54 PM »

The face of Twisted Sister fills the screen as she gazes ahead, her eyes alight with malice and her face bearing an unsettling grin that spoke of nothing but unbridled malice.

Twisted Sister: "Oooo! You thought you had me fooled, didn't you!?"

Her eyes open wide and she lets loose with an ear splitting shriek!

Twisted Sister: "Don't bother lying to me! I know what you're up to! You thought you could lure me into a false sense of security, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU!?"

Her upper lip curls in a snarl, showing teeth as she leans in closer.

Twisted Sister: "Here I got my mind allllll ready for little Miss Sunshine, and lo and behold a dark cloud formed! It wasn't melody Grace I was fighting at all. IT WASN'T! IT WASN'T! IT WASN'T! It was Chelsea Payne!"

The breathing of the raging lunatic started to grow heavy as she took deep breaths, none of which calmed her down, if that was even her plan to begin with.

Twisted Sister: "It was like being given a Barbie Doll on Christmas morning, only to have it taken away and being told it was for the little girl next door! I like playing with Barbie Dolls! I like tearing at their hair until their roots pull from their heads! I like banging them against the floor until they lay in broken pieces, unable to be repaired and never the same again after that!"

She tilts her head to the side, much like a puppy when it does not understand. Only a puppy has a sad little stare to its adorable face. Her face is anything but sad, and far from being adorable. She bares her teeth in a face splitting grin.

Twisted Sister: "I like to take their heads and turn them around and around until their necks break and their heads pop right off of their shoulders!"

She snickers in glee.

Twisted Sister: "I hope that sounds like fun for Chelsea Payne, because she's going to be my new play toy. She's going to be my new Barbie Doll!"

Twisted Sister runs her fingers through the multi-colored and tangled mess that was her hair.

Twisted Sister: "She's going to be my new and favorite toy for this holiday season! HA HA HA!"

But whatever passed for a jovial mood was quickly extinguished, gone as fast as it came. Her face was one of anger and psychosis as she snarled and pointed a finger straight ahead.

Twisted Sister: "But don't think I forgot about you! You and me? We have a score to settle with each other sister! Thought you could make a fool out of me wellll! I'm too smart for THAT!"

The clerks in the Sears store shared an uneasy exchange of silent glances, watching as the mad woman stared into the mirror, talking to herself.
</color></size>

Come fight with me and you can expect
I'll do much worse than break your neck!
For mercy you will beg and plead,
But I won't stop until you bleed!
</color></size>