Author Topic: Fresh meat!  (Read 247 times)

Offline Twisted Sister

• View Profile
    • Twisted Sister
Fresh meat!
« on: October 07, 2016, 09:01:10 PM »

Tucson, Arizona

Doctor Kraven Moorehead had heard much about 4th Avenue here in Tucson. It was seen as something of a mecca of the city's culture with quaint shops, restaurants of all sorts, and many a bar to slake and satisfy the thirsts of the nearby college crowd of the nationally renowned University of Arizona. Many who come to 4th Avenue, be they tourists of citizens of the city itself, come for the atmosphere of what there is to offer on all aspects and all sides.

Doctor Kraven Moorehead was not unlike those mentioned, and he was not disappointed either. He found the small shops quaint, and the offerings of the restaurants and cafes mouth watering and delicious. With his client, the rabidly psychopathic Twisted Sister alongside him, he was careful not to allow the lunatic to be turned loose and run wherever she pleased, but he was also assured to let her enjoy herself as best she could. And it seemed, she was doing just that.

The pair had opted to spend the vast majority of the day, enjoying the warm weather and exploring 4th Avenue from its beginning at the small park where he had lured her into eating their lunch, picked up from a lovely little kosher deli, and the entire length of the street, clear down to the stadium where the U of A hosted many an exciting college football spectacular. A part of Doctor Kraven Moorehead had privately wished there had been a game this evening to cap this day off with. Oh he wasn't the biggest of football fans. Truth be told, he did not like sports in general when there were much more important things to be doing in life. Still, he had heard much about the Arizona Wildcats and would have liked to have seen them up close and in person.

Who knows? Perhaps there was a player or two whom might recognize his client and find themselves in a position of fandom. Still, it was all perhaps for the best. Twisted Sister inside of a crowded wrestling building was a risk in itself. Having her running loose in a college football stadium, packed with thousands of sports fanatics? That was simply a risk he deemed one not worth taking.

Twisted Sister: "I spy with my little eye, something small and scared!"

Ah yes. After finishing their lunch, they had opted to relax for awhile in that small park and allow time for their meals to digest. It was also where Doctor Kraven Moorehead sat on a bench and watched as Twisted Sister tossed the tattered remnants of a bun to the birds. And once those birds descended to pick up on their so-called treat, he also watched as she proceeded to dive bomb them, literally!

Doctor Kraven Moorehead: "Could it be the birds, my dear?"

The birds scattered into the winds and Twisted Sister looked up after them from where she had landed face down in the grass. Her wide eyes followed the flight of the birds and she screeched in gleeful laughter.

Twisted Sister: "Come back! COME BAAAAACK! I didn't mean it!"

Of course she didn't, the good doctor thought silently to himself. Despite the animosity she felt towards her fellow human being, despite the general disregard she held for the welfare and well being of her opponents, it seemed she never once threatened or brought harm to an animal for any given reason. She played with them, as she was doing now. If that could be called playing. He watched as she slowly pushed herself back to her feet and looked around for something new to play with.

It was probably a good thing that there were no others in the park at the time. Particularly any children. The memories of the McDonalds Playland issue of yesteryear were still fresh in his mind.

Twisted Sister: "I spy with my little eye, something timid and about to be in pain!"

THAT was certainly a statement that brought a cause for concern. Twisted Sister had been playing this game innocently enough, so what could she see that she was about to bring harm upon?

She had stopped spinning around on her feet until she stopped, facing us, the readers. She then ran up, screeching, until her face filled the camera and she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply!

Twisted Sister: "Ahhhh! Fresh meat!"

Doctor Kraven Moorehead's professional diagnosis:

Doctor Kraven Moorehead:
"An intriguing situation to find yourself in, if you happen to be a certain Miss Lowri Moss. A young woman who finds herself being offered not a contract to Sin City Wrestling, but the opportunity to earn a contract with that very promotion. If you ask me, that does not exactly speak highly of the confidence the staff have for the young woman, now does it? And to book her against perhaps the most psychologically dangerous individual on the roster? Well now, that seems more like they want to get rid of her at their earliest possible convenience, not simply test the proverbial waters to see what she is capable of."

"Ask the many other women who have had the most unfortunate circumstance of stepping inside of the ring with Twisted Sister; Roxi Johnson. Delia Darling. Veronica Taylor. Jessie Salco. Amy Marshall. Each and every woman, along with many others, have 'tested the waters' with Twisted Sister. Each woman was met with the blinding fury of a woman who simply has no regard for what she does to the one staring at her from across the ring. And if you were to ask someone like say, Delia? She would not have to have even been inside of the ring to have met the full force that is Twisted Sister."

"Oh yes indeed. Many times over the women mentioned above walked away victorious, if you can call it that. Hm, perhaps if they technically were able to walk away at all. Some were left bloody. Some had bones broken, and still others even had the flesh on their bones roasted. Chainsaws. Alkaline torches. Oh yes, she has used these and so much more to instill fear in the Bombshell roster and make them wary of even being inside of the same building as her. And this, Miss Lowri, this is the woman that the SCW hierarchy have decided to set up against you."

"Worried? It would be wise of you. Because winning and losing is not what is important to the mind of Twisted Sister. A woman has not went away from an encounter with her that was not marked in some way, in some form. You, my dear? You are simply next."
</color></size>

Come fight with me and you can expect
I'll do much worse than break your neck!
For mercy you will beg and plead,
But I won't stop until you bleed!
</color></size>