Author Topic: Model Champion  (Read 257 times)

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
Model Champion
« on: February 17, 2017, 10:37:04 PM »
 ~While a good portion of you out there spent Valentine’s Day with the love of your life, or with a boyfriend or girlfriend, or with someone that you’ve been crushing on for the longest time, I was not amongst you.  Nope.  I spent a good part of Singles Awareness Day taking up a certain modeling agency on their offer, to at least learn what they are truly all about.  I’ve got to admit; at first I wasn’t all that impressed.  I learned that first impressions aren’t everything, and just like how I was extremely underrated when I burst onto the wrestling scene in Sin City Wrestling, they quickly proved to me that Mr. Brown was right.  Beneath the surface his business is exactly what he told me it is.~

~It was definitely the most, um, good Singles Awareness Day I’ve ever experienced.  I didn’t even need to go through the trouble of buying roses or chocolates.  I didn’t need to just accept some random guy’s request for a date that I don’t want to go on anyway.  I didn’t have to do anything… except to model off a really cute and pretty pink dress as part of their Valentine’s Day line.  Of course I was a natural at that, just like I’m going to be a natural at defending the Bombshell Internet Championship.  Gosh, I’m so happy that Christian listened to me.  I’m sure he thinks it will lead to the end of my reign as champion, but he’ll see that it won’t.  I can handle all of the possible contenders that can get their chance at facing me.  And yes, I can handle our Bombshell World Champion as well.  I had her beat and she just barely moved out of the way.  One very close loss doesn’t define who I am though, and well, you’re all going to see that soon enough.~

~As for my Valentine's Day / Singles Awareness Day afternoon, well…~

\'user

Tuesday, February 14, 2017
San Bernardino, California
Headquarters of Mr. Brown’s Modeling Agency

~It doesn’t look like anything special.  I haven’t seen the inside yet or anything that they do, but let’s just say he’s not off to a good start with impressing me.  I just have to shake my head.  May as well walk inside though being I’m already here.~

~As I’m walking in now I can hear the heels that I’m wearing clacking against the floor.  I look down at my feet to see the floor.  It’s nothing special either, but that’s what most floors look like, ordinary.  Not spending another time doing so I look back up and look face forward.  After I take a few more steps into the lobby, that is when Mr. Brown comes from around a corner and immediately spots me.~

Mr. Brown:  â€œAh, Miss Pingotti.  I was surprised when you called me yesterday.”

Polly:  â€œI could tell.”

Mr. Brown:  â€œI’m also surprised that you don’t want to spend the day with your boyfriend.”

~I just respond to him, now staring blankly right at him.~

Polly:  â€œI don’t have one.”

~That takes him aback.~

Mr. Brown:  â€œNot that truly IS a surprise.  Well then, come to my office and then I’ll show you around.”

~I shake my head and right after I’m replying, right to his face.~

Polly:  â€œJust give me the tour.”

Mr. Brown:  â€œI should have expected that from you.  Alright, follow me.”

~He leads the way and I drop in right behind him as he takes me around the place and introduces me to anyone who means anyone to him.  They all look forgettable to me, every single last one of them.  It’s only when he brings me into the clothing line room where I can feel my facial expression change some.  I look around, browsing through what they have in stock.  As I do I’m nodding my head.  Towards the end of my browsing I can feel a genuine smile cross my lips as some of the dresses are so definitely me!  As I reach the end of the line of dresses and other outfits, I quickly turn to where he’s standing and I know he can now see my smile.~

Polly:  â€œOkay Mr. Brown.  I’ll be the first to admit it.  I do really like the clothing lines that you have.  It’s just that I’d have to see what happens around here when there is actual modeling going on.  I hope you understand.”

Mr. Brown:  â€œOh I do Miss Pingotti, I do.  If you’ll be my special guest this evening, why don’t you select one of the outfits and be one of the models in this evening’s show.  You can select any outfit you like.  I’m assuming you aren’t shy for the cameras.”

Polly:  â€œNo kidding.  There better not be any games tonight though.  If there is even ONE played that makes me look silly, you’ll be reported to the Better Business Bureau.  And don’t think I won’t do it.”

Mr. Brown:  â€œThere won’t be any funny business, and just to prove it, can you now please come to my office?  I want to show you something.  I’ve done a little something for you to prove that we’re not perverts here.  We’re all professionals.”

~I raise my left eyebrow and without saying a word follow him out of the door, but not before grabbing the hanger that holds a simple, sensible, very cute pink spaghetti-strap dress that will end just above my knees.  I know it’ll put me at my most beautiful.  I bring that along with me to his office.  Once we’re inside he allows me in first and then closes the door.  I place the chosen dress down on one of the wooden chairs in the room and then sit in the plush chair that’s across from his desk.  Now I’m just waiting to see what he has to show me.~

Mr. Brown:  â€œOkay.  I’m going to give you our copy of the materials that came to me from the media that are from the night where I first found out who you are.  You can do whatever you want with them, but I wanted our hands washed clean of it.  Trust me Miss Pingotti, I wish I had found out about you through better means, but there’s nothing I can do about that.”

~He looks solemn and remorseful as he forks over all evidence that his modeling agency supposedly has on me, thanks to one Mr. Compton.~

Polly:  â€œThank you.  This is all of it, right?”

Mr. Brown:  â€œYou are free to look around the entire place.  It’s all of it.  But that’s not all.  Since I saw how you acted regarding it, I went to the media and told them it was extremely disrespectful and to stop hounding you for your comments about it.”

Polly:  â€œMy dad was already on that, but okay.  It has been quite nice not being followed for the past ten days.”

Mr. Brown:  â€œI bet.  So, with all this off of my desk and out of my company, I do hope we can come to an employment agreement perhaps?”

~While he did do good here, I don’t know.  I’m such a busy woman.  I’m a champion now and excelling at one of my true passions.  Modeling on the side?  It can wait.~

Polly:  â€œUm, Mr. Brown.  While I do appreciate all the good gestures, as it doesn’t happen to me often, I can’t accept a job offer.  I already told you.  I’m a full time wrestler.  I’m a champion.  I have to turn it down, but I’ll tell you what.”

~He looks disappointed, but he responds to me quickly.~

Mr. Brown:  â€œWhat?  I really was hoping you’d join us.”

Polly:  â€œIf I change my mind, I’ll let you know.  For now though, this evening, I’ll get to see what it’s like working for you and the agency here.  As for long term, you never know.  But I am a Bombshell worth waiting for.  Keep that in mind.  Okay?”

~He nods, meaning I guess in a way we’ve come to an extremely loose agreement, which he must be settling on.  I want to make sure of it though, so I prompt him again.~

Polly:  â€œOkay?”

Mr. Brown:  â€œOkay.  It’s not like I’ll ever be able to forget you anyways Miss Pingotti.  When you declined that first time and I approached you the second time, I knew I had stumbled upon someone that’s worth waiting for.  I guess um, you should get ready to go get changed as the modeling show we’re putting on is in an hour.”

~As he says his last few words, he glances down at his watch.  When he looks back up I’m nodding my head.  I look right at him.  Once I stop my head, he hears out my question.~

Polly:  â€œCan I know what room I’ll be allowed to change in?  Also, please make sure there are no peeping toms, if you know what I mean.”

Mr. Brown:  â€œOne of our models is out sick today, so you can take her room.  It’s all the way at the end of this hallway, on your right.  I’ll have our catering staff bring you some refreshments too.”

Polly:  â€œThank you Mr. Brown.  I’ll be on my way.”

~I stand up and with haste leave his office with my dress of choice.  Calmly I walk down the hallway, despite being in unknown surroundings.  I’m getting used to that now though, being away from home.  Not only have I survived while being away from my dad, but I have THRIVED.  My full ear-to-ear grin is filling my face.  I know it.  By the time I reach the door of the girl that I’m replacing for this evening’s show, it’s fully there and it’s evil.  I enter the room and quickly lock the door.  There isn’t a second to lose and within a couple of minutes I have changed into the dress.  Right now I’m in front of a mirror and just fixing up my hair a bit.~

Polly:  â€œYes.  Perfect!  Oh Polly, you’re going to first surprise them, and second kill them.”

~It’s as I’m admiring myself in the mirror that I hear a knock at the door.  I’m going to assume that’s the catering staff.  I turn and head right for the door, opening it to find a tray of quite healthy-looking goodies on the other side.  Normally I don’t thank people unless they’ve done something good for me, but I make an exception in this case.~

Polly:  â€œThank you.  It looks good.”

Catering Staff Member:  â€œI hope you enjoy.  It is the usual that most of the models get.”

~He nods at me and departs.  I leave the door a bit open and begin to consume some of the food on the tray.  What is there is actually quite decent.  Surprising really being the outside of the place is nothing memorable.  I’m just hoping that the room where I’ll be modeling tonight looks exquisite.  I’ve modeled in a dump-hole once in my life already.  I don’t need to do it in another one.  While I wait to see it though, being the day that it is, I’m going to call my dad, as honestly, he’s the only one I love right now.  Not in the way you all think either, so get your heads out of the gutter if they are there!~

~Shaking my head as I think this, I go to my purse and pull my iPhone out.  It’s not long before I have him on the other end of the line.~

Polly:  â€œHey dad.  How are you?  Is mom home?  This would be the perfect time for the two of you to catch up some with one another.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI wish she was here AND you were here pumpkin.  But nope, I’m all alone for Valentine’s Day.  I guess you are too?”

Polly:  â€œUh, no actually.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œOh really?”

~He’s probably putting up his left eyebrow, much like I had done with mine earlier.~

Polly:  â€œIt’s not what you think dad.  But I did get one business to hand over what they have thanks to Mr. Compton.  And well, I agreed to do a modeling show for them, one night only.  I’m just going to give them a small taste as they do deserve that much.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œJust be careful.  I have gotten the media and the press to calm down.  I don’t want to see you getting hurt and embarrassed again.”

Polly:  â€œOh I’ll be fine.  The boss of the place and I have an agreement in place.  He knows what will happen if anything goes wrong.  The media and the press would have a field day if it does… at his and his company’s expense.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œAlright, sounds like you have it under control.  Please call me if you need me pumpkin.  I’ll be here.”

~He says those last three words amidst a heavy sigh.  I do my absolute best to comfort him with my response.~

Polly:  â€œI’ll call you again later dad, just so you don’t have to completely be alone.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œOkay, thanks.”

Polly:  â€œBye dad.”

~I hang up with him and enjoy some more food from the tray, before washing it all down.  After I have consumed what I’ve wanted I dig into my purse once again and pull out a toothbrush and toothpaste.  I use some of the water from a water bowl provided to rinse out when I’m done.  When I look in the mirror I can see my pearly whites shining.  I nod in satisfaction before turning away.  Soon enough it’ll be show time, something I have always been known to love.~

\'user

Friday, February 17, 2017
Santa Barbara, California
University of California Santa Barbara Guest House

~Oh, I left them with their jaws dropped to the floor out there in San Bernardino!  Mr. Brown, his staff, the group that came to do the photography and video work… all of them.  If I wasn’t known before, I’ll definitely be known now.  It was all done in great taste too.  I saw some of the work for my own eyes afterwards and received many compliments.  I took those in stride and just let them shower me with them, but only because they weren’t looking to touch me or anything like that.  They gave me my space and were all thoroughly impressed, being it was my first time modeling with their agency.  At the end of the evening Mr. Brown thanked me right before I left.  It was a good night, but to be honest with everyone, I look more forward to once again successfully defending the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion, against someone that Mark and Christian believes deserves a chance, despite her only being back for a very short time, and having only competed in one match.~

~That’s what makes me sigh here as I look around the room in the guest house that the University is allowing me to stay in for the next few nights.  It’s a really nice room.  Not lavish or all that expensive looking, but I like it.  It feels cozy and homey.  Most importantly it’s all mine.  And being I’m alone, after having trained earlier today in their gym facility, my mind has turned its attention to Amy-Jayne.  I pull my iPhone out of my cute baby blue blazer coat that I have on over my white long sleeve shirt and get right down to it, making sure that the Bombshell Internet Championship belt is in pure sight.~

Polly:  â€œHey.  I bet everyone out there thought that being my defenses against Kate Steele and Mercedes Vargas were done, that I would just let this title rot in my possession.  I bet you all thought that I wouldn’t want to defend it, that I’d be too scared to lose it, and too scared to lose my growing project that is improving the internet day by day.  I tell you, I’ve investigated some and the amount of rubbish has gone done.  Some sites are smartening up and going offline.  Others are banning or at least blocking from children their inappropriate portions.  While they’ve been working on that thanks to me, I’ve been working on making sure I stay in tip-top shape.  In response to that one mistake against Melody Grace, it won’t happen again.”

~I’m looking right at my iPhone’s screen and I can see my stern stare looking back at me.~

Polly:  â€œHmph.  With that said, yes, I’m the one that perpetrated the boss’s to think about giving four other Bombshells a chance at facing me with the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship on the line at the Blaze of Glory 4, which is where my new number one contender will go down in a blaze, with me earning my keep of the glory.  To the four that Christian chose, I’ll say this.  All four of you should heed my warning now.  I’m not relinquishing this.  I’m putting it on the line because I want a new challenge… but in the end none of you are going to win it!”

~With a point of my right thumb over my right shoulder towards where the championship rests, I believe my point is clear.~

Polly:  â€œAnd being that Mark and Christian saw it fitting for me to face Amy-Jayne and defend this against her this Sunday night, Amy-Jayne, you’re going to be facing the same treatment.  The only difference is that you haven’t earned this chance to face me for the Bombshell Internet Championship.  It was handed to you, just because you were able to dispose of Aphrodite.”

“Oh sure, I know what you’re going to say.  You’re going to say that you’re more interested in going for the Bombshell Roulette Championship, but then you’re basically going to say this is your consolation prize, with just changing the words around to make you look good.  Amy-Jayne, just a suggestion for you.  Don’t.  Let me tell you being you weren’t here for any of it.  I had to work through healing up from concussion-like symptoms to get back here.  I then went on to completely dismantle and humiliate our current Bombshell Roulette Champion inside Hell In A Cell.  And then I had to earn this against Kate Steele.  All of this to get where I am today.  I EARNED it, but you haven’t earned the spot that you’re in this weekend.  This is a golden… I repeat GOLDEN opportunity for you… that you won’t cash in on.”

“Why won’t you?  The answer to that is simple.  From what little I do know about you, you have had a grand total of three matches here.  That already speaks volumes about your inexperience.  I know this is really my rookie campaign under the lights inside a wrestling ring Amy-Jayne, but I’ve been battling with the lights shining brightly down on me for half a decade now.  While most of the time they weren’t wrestling matches and instead teaching game show contestants a lesson, I’ve been in a lot of hard-fought battles.  When I signed my contract here I learned quickly that I was going to be pushed week in and week out.  Well, Amy Marshall tried to push me out of here… but I PUSHED BACK!  And while it’s true we’re both champions right now, Amy doesn’t want any part of me.  After this Sunday at Climax Control, you won’t either.  This Sunday against you Amy-Jayne, I can handle the pressure that’s on my shoulders to perform and successfully defend the Bombshell Internet Championship.  I had a lot of reasons before to show it, but now I have FOUR MORE being I know the four names that are looking to be the one to oust me from my post as the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion.  Yet here you are, thinking… scratch that… HOPING that you’ll be able to take me down.”

~I pause for a couple of breaths of fresh air.~

Polly:  â€œBut hoping and even thinking aren’t good enough.  Not even close to good enough.  It’s as I’ve said.  I was pushed around for my first few matches here, but after I came back from having my young pro-wrestling career ended, I’ve pushed my opponents right to the brink… and beyond!  I have defended the championship successfully three times now and against you, it’s going to be the fourth.  Then I’ll be waiting to see which of the four of Christian’s chosen Bombshells will get a crack against me, only to also fall short in winning the game against me.”

“First comes you though.  I’m taking you seriously Amy-Jayne.  I take ALL of my opponents seriously.  I do play games and love to have fun and love to humiliate those that deserve it, but in that ring, all the games I play are to make certain my opponent faces their demise so they can hear those lovely two words that I love to scream out loud.  YOU LOST!”

~I pause again and use the fingers of my right hand to run them through my blonde locks, getting a few stray strands out of my face.  I find myself continuing on now.~

Polly:  â€œIf you think you’re going to hear the words YOU WON, you’re only lining yourself up for failure.  The bosses may have thought you were impressive against Aphrodite upon your return Amy-Jayne, but they will be VERY disappointed with you at Climax Control, being you couldn’t take that gigantic step they thought you were capable of taking.  Believe you me Amy-Jayne, you are facing a FAR different animal than little Aphrodite.  And I don’t mind being classed as an animal either, because I do have animalistic qualities.  I get what I want, no matter what I have to do to get to that point.  And right now, I want a challenge, which Christian was happy to potentially give me.  But this, facing you, while I’m not going to call you a joke Amy-Jayne, I’m just going to say that you are NOT in my league!  You’ve just come back from a whole bunch of months off.  You’re not ready for this type of spotlight, and this Sunday night, you are quickly going to come to the realization that you were right in the first place, that you should be challenging for the Bombshell Roulette Championship, instead of having to jump back in at the deep end of the talent pool.”

“You are going to end up all washed up, and no, unlike what happened that led to Melody Grace getting lucky against me in our recent Clash of the top two Bombshell Champions, you won’t be thrown a life-preserver.  You and your sudden chance at the Bombshell Internet Championship will drown.  And when it ends, I’ll put my foot right on the back of your head and rub it in, to deliver a message to you and to the four Bombshells that are getting at least a sniff at my championship.  That message is simple.  That message is that NONE of you will be becoming the next SCW Bombshell Internet Champion!  All of you will lose!”

~That look is still in my eyes.  It’s stern, it’s vicious, it’s evil, and it’s cruel.  And this Sunday my message will be physically made, loud and clear.  Amy-Jayne may be seven inches taller than me, but height means nothing to me, especially that I know exactly how to combat it.  I’m going to walk like the model I am down that ramp, defend the Bombshell Internet Championship once again by chopping Amy-Jayne down to size, down to her knees, and then finishing off the Ravishing Romanian.  After the playtime in that ring is ended by me, I will walk out of Santa Barbara, ready to defend the Championship and look amazing while doing it, until I can’t defend it anymore!~