Author Topic: {Royals}  (Read 371 times)

Offline Giani Di Luca

• View Profile
{Royals}
« on: February 14, 2014, 02:50:29 PM »

{Wrecked}

The slow sound of a heartbeat is heard.  With each pulse is a faint flash of red against the blackness.  After a moment of this, a low toned groan is heard.  The screen slowly parts in two spots as if eyes are starting to open, but they quickly clinch back together, enveloping the screen in black once more.  The pulsing continues, but becomes a bit more steady as shallow breaths are heard.  After a moment, the eyes part again, showing off a hazy glimpse of the six sided ring that is Sin City Wrestling’s trademark.  The roaring boos of the audience is heard as a much louder groan cuts them off.  The red flashes across the screen still with each beating of the heart.  We see a hand reaching up to cover one of the eyes, the olive tone gives it’s owner away immediately as a low toned growl escapes Giani’s lips.  He looks around at the fans who shift gears and begin cheering for their Heavyweight Champion.  Giani slowly gets up, stumbling around a bit as he leans on the turnbuckle.  His instincts tell him to show the fans that he is unaffected by what had just happened, so he weakly pumps his fist as he regains his composure.  He leans down and picks up the Heavyweight strap, holding it high in the air as he slowly spins around, showing everyone that the belt had gone nowhere.  Their cheers of support override the sound of “Wrecked” by Killbot as it starts playing over again.  Giani’s eyes come to rest on the curtains as they are still swaying from Max Burke’s exit.  Giani’s eyes narrow as he grits his teeth.  He slings the belt over his shoulders

Belinda:  Ohhh, and the Champ is PISSED!

Jason:  That’s not very professional of you, Belinda…

Belinda:  We’re off the air, dipshit…

Giani marches over to the ropes, leaning over the top to do a one handed handstand as he exits the ring.  He lands on his feet and immediately marches to the ramp.  The fans slap his back, but what he was about to do was quite unsavory, and would even make the heel version of him from a few months ago shake in his boots.  The only thing in his line of sight was the curtains and what rested behind them.  He grins with sadistic intention as he rapidly approaches them.  Murderous thoughts seemed to cross his mind as he chuckles out loud.  The fans slowly stop slapping his back as he reaches the top of the stage.  He rests there for a moment, making sure that the violence he was about to inflict was worth the consequences, but the more he thought about the constant humiliation at the hands of Max Burke, it only seemed more and more worth it.  His smile widens, almost mimicking his mentor’s sick and twisted smile.  He shoves his way through the curtains, only to smack right into Spike himself.  Giani’s eyes widen as he takes a step back, looking at Spike as if he were about to be a victim of circumstance.

Spike:  Giani?  Giani!  Earth to Giani…

Giani says nothing, but instead gives Spike a violent shove to the side as he can see Burke off in the distance, even though he is nowhere to be found.  Giani continues on until Spike spins him around, giving him a shove of his own.  Giani’s nostrils flare as he stares a hole through Spike, giving him another shove.

Giani:  Get the FUCK outta my way, Spike!

Spike grits his teeth and checks Giani into the wall.  The adrenaline rushing through Giani’s body right now barely lets him feel the collision as he rushes Spike into the opposite wall as hard as he can, nearly doubling his mentor and friend over.

Giani:  Look bro, you don’t want none of what I got for that pussy ass piece of shit.  Do what’s best for ya and stay down, dawg…

Spike finds his bearings and spins Giani around, tossing a punch that would put a pro boxer to shame, busting Giani’s lip open in the process.  Giani looks shocked for a moment as he touches the bleeding spot on his lip.

Spike:  First off, you will never… EEEEEEEEEVER… treat me like a punk ass… ever again…  Are we clear, son?

Giani narrows his eyes, ready to rip Spike’s head off, but Spike gives him a look that suggests he give it a try.  Spike cracks his neck to one side, and then the other while simply staring at Giani.

Spike:  I asked you a question, Giani… Are we crystal fucking clear on that?

Giani takes a deep breath, calming down slightly as he nods his head in agreement.  Spike loosens up his stance a bit as he moves in closer to Giani, earning a bit of his trust.  Giani still doesn’t loosen up as he stares down the hallway.

Giani:  Why did ya stop me, bro?  Ya so concerned about lookin’ like a punk ass in front of the stagehands when I just got made to look like one in front of the entire viewin’ audience!  Twice!

Spike:  In due time, Gi… you will have your revenge.

Giani groans as he grips his forehead with both hands, trying not to snap at his friend again.  He turns around and frantically pounds his fists against the wall, trying to relieve some of this pent up rage inside of him.

Giani:  When?  WHEN?!?  Ya said that about the last time, I would embarrass him in the ring where it belongs.

Spike flicks his fingers against the Heavyweight Championship belt on Giani’s shoulders as proof that his plan worked.  Giani growls and chucks the belt across the hall, allowing it to land on the ground behind Spike.

Giani:  That didn’t embarrass him.  Did ya see how close he came to winnin’ that belt?

Spike:  But… he… didn’t!  You did.

Giani:  And then the bastard put me on my head for it!  This high road bullshit is startin’ to wear thin on me, bro… I want to be the good guy, the hero… but maybe I ain’t cut out for it, dawg… Yaknowhatimsayin’?

Spike shakes his head firmly in the negative as he stares at Giani.  Giani simply rolls his eyes as he continues his trek down the hallway.  Spike leans down and picks up Giani’s belt as he quickly follows after him.  Giani steps over the mess of the ruined catering table, nearly slipping on a piece of pastrami.  He recovers without missing a step until Spike turns him around again.

Giani:  Bro!  Would ya stop doin’ that?  I’m gonna hunt down that shit stain and I’m gonna smear his face across the wall, and if his ugly ass girlfriend tries to get involved, I’ll smear hers too…

Spike:  Giani, this isn’t you…

Spike sounds disappointed as he looks into Giani’s eyes, seeing the anger boiling over.  This was a feeling that he knew all too well, and one that took every ounce of his being to overcome.

Spike:  You are better than that, kiddo… Seriously, I would rather you use me as a punching bag than watch you lose every damned thing you worked your ass off to get.

Giani:  It’s just a freakin’ belt.  If I get fired, at least I will go out with a bang…

Spike looks down at the belt and then back up to Giani with a look of disdain on his face.  Spike clutches the belt closely to his chest as he narrows his eyes at Giani.

Spike:  I worked my ASS off for this belt, so don’t you dare say “It’s just a freakin’ belt” to me…  It’s my legacy, and it could be yours too.  And with the amount of work you put into it, you’re just going to let some goon of Mark Ward take it all away from you?  Well, guess what?

Giani:  I dunno… but I got the feelin’ ya about to enlighten this young grasshopper, kimosabe.

Spike:  Ohhh, don’t patronize me, Giani… I thought we were all past this after I bent your crotch like Beckham?  Do you need a refresher, because I’d be more than happy to…

Giani simply lowers his eyes, trying his best to get a grip on the rage that has mounted inside of him.  Spike rears his leg back, spinning it as if he were ready to send his boot into Giani’s crotch again.  Giani takes another deep breath, looking up at Spike as if waiting patiently for an answer to his question.  Spike steps back on both feet, but his stone like expression remains etched on his face.

Spike:  If you give it all up, Burke wins again.  You know damn well that Mark will pin that belt on him, and the greatest threat to the belt will have been booted out of the company.  You will look like a punk ass for a third time thanks to Burke, and that’s exactly what he wants.  He didn’t have to work to get into that title match, so why should he have to work to get the belt?  And, in the end, he will have fully defeated you.  But… if that’s what you want…?

Spike leaves it lingering like a question as he waves his arms out to his left side as if to allow Giani to go back on his path of self destruction.  Giani looks at Spike apologetically as he reaches out his hand for a peace offering.  Spike softens his expression, smiling as he shakes hands with Giani.

Spike:  I’m so glad I could talk some sense into…

With that, Giani lets go of Spike’s grip and continues storming off down the hallway.  Spike grunts in aggravation as he watches Giani turn over any obstacle that rests in his way.  The stagehands groan as they had just finished cleaning up the mess from Delia and Amy Marshall earlier, and Spike just shakes his head in frustration, sighing as he hesitates following him for fear of what he might need to interfere with.  As he passes a cross hallway, he is immediately cut off by someone wearing a black hooded jacket, their head bowed.  Spike looks at them curiously as he passes, watching the person pull a toothpick from under their hood.  He mouths “what the…” as he proceeds cautiously.  The man in the hooded jacket simply chuckles in a distorted manner as he turns to watch Spike.

{Voice distorted to protect the identity of Mystery Man}
Mystery Man:
 That’s right… round up the wild stallion.  Tame him, Spike… Wrangle him good, because I have plans for this one, and we can’t have him flying off of the handle like that…

The mystery man places the toothpick back under the hood, presumably in his mouth as he turns to walk down the hallway behind Spike, keeping a safe distance so not to arouse any more suspicion.  Unfortunately, he is too late as Spike turns around, hearing the mutters of the mystery man as if he were meant to hear it.

Spike:  And who the hell do you think you are?  Telling me what I need and need not to do…

The man chuckles as he walks up to Spike, at a slight disadvantage in height, but he doesn’t let that deter him one bit.

Mystery Man:  I have good money riding on that horse to finish the race.  He will lose when I want him to, but until then, you better keep him in line, or else… things… might happen.

Spike:  Oh yeah?  Is that some sort of threat?  Are you threatening me, you sackless coward?

The man steps up to Spike, still able to keep his identity a secret, he tugs on Spike’s own leather jacket, lightly straightening it as he answers Spike.

Mystery Man:  A threat?  From me?  Oh, of course not, Spike… I don’t make threats… I make promises…  And I promise you one thing.  If you don’t keep Giani in line, then your usefulness will be diminished, and if you are no longer useful to me… well, let’s worry about that later.  You have a family to think about, so…

The man jerks Spike’s jacket toward himself, tripping Spike up a bit as he closes the jacket, patting Spike on the chest with a chuckle before turning away and bowing his head once more.

Mystery Man:  … do the right thing, and put him back on track.  Sell some more NXT and “The Italian Stallion” merchandise.  I’m sure your kids could use the extra money…

Spike grits his teeth as the man walks off down the hallway.  He contemplates following the man for a moment, but decides against it as he turns around to find Giani.  He looks back over his shoulder, but the man is clear out of sight.  Spike shakes his head and continues on his search.

{Warrior}

The golden luster of a crown comes into view as the camera fades in.  The light reflects the splendor of the meaningless symbol of self-appointed power, panning around to see the ruby red jewels.  Each one tells a story from deep within, however, we will come to focus on the one that is front and center, because our eyes gravitate toward the largest of them all…

Once upon a time, there was a man whose heart had been ripped right out from his chest by an evil Queen.  He spent the remainder of his years searching all the lands for some resemblance of happiness, only to come up short each and every time.  He had lost all hope.  Bitterness had taken over, and the spirit of The Dragon had filled the empty crevices of his chest with fire and brimstone.  Revenge, power, riches, and pride had taken over the space that had once been filled with love, compassion, laughter, and… well, the pride was always there, but most importantly there was hope.  But to every story, there is a beginning…

We fade in to find a man upon a wooden canoe in the middle of a surprisingly calmed ocean.  The aforementioned crown rests upon his head and a salt water soaked cape of red, lined with white and black fur sprawled out underneath him.  The harsh sun beats down on his face, slowly but surely burning him to death.  He simply stares at the sun in hopes of blinding himself to ensure that he does not have to see himself die.  His olive skin is starting to turn red, and his lips crack from dehydration.  He takes slow, shallow breaths, ready to give up as he sails along.  We pan out slightly to see many pieces of wood surrounding his canoe, one of which reads “S.S. Stallion”.  A lone survivor of a ship wreck, stranded for days, and nearing his end, he can’t even muster the strength to sit up to inspect the menacing sound of water splashing around him.  Hopefully it would be a shark that would tear him apart, an act of mercy that he had been praying for.  The sound ceases, and he lets out a raspy groan, knowing that he must live another minute in these conditions.

The seagulls begin to gather around the edge of the boat, seeking out fresh meat to satisfy their hunger.  Their taunting calls echo through Prince Giani’s ears as he welcomes them.  The first comes down, leading the rest to begin pecking at his flesh, taking chunks with them.  He doesn’t even have the strength to shout out in pain, though his face shows it plenty.  More and more of these sea vultures begin to gather, nearly covering his body.  Their screeching calls gather even more until the sound of water splashing stops them for a brief moment.  They look around before returning to eating the prince alive.  Only a few seconds pass before Giani’s ears ring, drowning out the sounds of their cries and the rippling water all around him.  He closes his eyes, or the sun has blinded him.  He can’t really tell.  All he feels is the pain of their beaks tearing into his flesh.  It slowly fades away, and this is when he knows he is dead…

A wave of warmth washes over him and the pain seems to disappear.  Sweet, sweet relief…

Giani:  Surely, I must be in Heaven.  Oh, how I long for thy splendor.  I must open my eyes to partake of thy beautiful kingdom…

Giani opens his eyes to see that nothing has changed, except the seagulls have disappeared.  He looks down to see the gaping holes in his skin, spouting small bits of blood to stain his white shirt.  He seems confused as he sees a woman gently pouring water over his wounds, instantly erasing them.  He feels his lips cracking as the iron taste seeps into his mouth.  In a raspy voice, he addresses the woman.

Giani:  Hast I landed in Hell rather than Heaven?  Surely this cannot be the Utopia I imagined of Heaven…

Giani’s blurry vision slowly fades after the water falls over his face.  He feels strength returning to his muscles as he sits up to see the long flowing brunette hair of the woman, covering her chest as she looks over into his deep, dark eyes.  Her blue eyes sparkle, even glow, as she heals his body with magic.  He looks to her curiously as he sees the fins.

Giani:  Ha!  A treacherous mermaid hast saved me?  But at what price, I ask thee?

The mermaid gently flicks her fins as a gentle chuckle escapes her lips.  She licks at her crimson lips as she slithers up his body, her hair hanging over him as she stares down into his eyes.

Mermaid:  So sayeth a man?  A species known for destroying and consuming everything of this world haveth the nerve to call me treacherous?  Perhaps I should conjure a dictionary for thee?

Giani:  I needn’t be reminded of such a word.  I am Prince Giani, kind and compassionate.  I cannot be blamed for what mine brother does.

Mermaid:  As I cannot be blamed for what mine sisters hath done to thy brothers.  It would seem we have different definitions of our words, Prince Giani…

The mermaid reaches into the water outside of the boat, scooping up a small handful.  She brings her hand just below Giani’s lips as he rolls his eyes.

Giani:  Doth thou find me an idiot?  Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink!  Such water would be the death of me, wench!

Mermaid:  Such water as this healed your body, allowing your entrails to return to their proper position.  Surely thou must believe this water is as safe as any to drink once blessed by a… was it treacherous… mermaid?

Giani takes a deep breath as he slowly parts his lips, taking a small sip from the mermaid’s hand.  He tastes the bitter salt, but he feels he owes this kind creature the courtesy of swallowing it.  He feels the tingle in his throat, and the tingling grows into a warm sort of fuzzy feeling if you will.  He can feel himself come back to life from just a small sip of this water.  He takes a deep breath, struggling not as the air fills his lungs.  He lets out a laugh of disbelief as he reaches up and hugs onto the mermaid.  He immediately sits up and plants a kiss on her cheek as he continues to laugh.

Mermaid:  See what faith hast bestowed upon thee?  My magic only works if thou believe it will.

Giani:  Oh, blessed day!  I know not how to repay thee, kind and merciful being.  Gold, perhaps?

Mermaid:  Gold, I have aplenty.  Saving people is, well, it’s kind of my thing.  Maybe thou could tell the story of the mermaid who saved thine life?  Perhaps then, people won’t think we are all treacherous.

The mermaid takes a canteen that is strapped around Prince Giani’s waist and dips it into the sea, quickly filling it.  Her eyes glow as the water is being blessed.  She screws the cap back on and hands it over to Giani.

Mermaid:  This should get thou back to thy land of Jersey safely.

With that, the mermaid quickly slides back into the water before Giani can say a word.  He looks frantically around as he sees her about to submerge.

Giani:  WAIT!?

She stops and slowly turns around with a smile on her face.  Giani leans over the edge of the boat, trying to figure out how he might be able to keep this moment frozen in time.  The first thing that comes to mind is…

Giani:  What is thy name, kind mermaid?

The mermaid pauses for a moment, her crimson lips curling into a smile as she looks directly into Giani’s eyes.

Mermaid:  Mary… Anne… Rebecca… What does it matter?  A mermaid saved thy life.  That’s the important detail to the story…

Giani:  When I retell this story, I could calleth thou Ariel for all I care… but I must know the name of the woman who hath stolen my heart and showed me kindness despite mine own ignorance.

Mermaid:  But I shall never see’st thou again.  Jersey is far away.

The mermaid turns around, ready to take off beneath the water’s surface once more until Giani reaches out and grabs onto her shoulder, falling into the water in the process.  The mermaid gasps as she turns around and looks at Giani as he sputters in the water.  She offers him a genuinely sweet smile as she runs her fingers across his forehead, moving the hair from his face before running her nails down his cheek gently.

Mermaid:  Bianca… Mine name is Bianca, Prince Giani.  Hast this knowledge made our parting any easier for thee?

Giani shakes his head, leaning in, pressing his lips against hers as she wraps her arms around him.  They slowly sink into the water as fish rise up, circling around them as they fall deeper and deeper.  They clasp their hands together as they too circle one another.  Love fills Giani’s eyes as their fingers slowly separate.  She lowers down in the water as Giani rises.  He tries to swim down toward her, but she disappears into the darkness of the sea as the fish raise him back up to the surface where he takes a deep breath, a broken heart of his own doing causes him to sit there for a moment, trying to catch his breath as he looks up at the now red sky as the day melts into the night.  The setting sun reflects off of his eyes as a tear drips down his cheek, blending in with the rest of the salty sea pouring from his face.

We pan out further to see the crown resting upon Giani’s head.  The tear is still on his cheek as he seems to be in a moment of pause, not even taking a breath.  A bittersweet smile is on his face for a moment until he snaps back to reality.  He looks down at the book in front of him that shows Prince Eric and Ariel living happily ever after with true loves kiss, but he knows that’s not how it really ends.  He looks over at the pink bed of a six year old Eden Staggs as she lies fast asleep.  She isn’t the only one as he looks down to see Dixie resting on his chest as well.  He wipes the tear from his cheek gently as he closes the book.  He starts to set it down on the floor next to the rocking chair that he’s in, but he can’t seem to let go of it.  He sets it down on his lap and rests his head gently on top of Dixie’s as he closes his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep, a happy ending with his Princess Dixie in mind as he does so.

{Royals (Pt 1)}

Ever since the announcement of this weeks Climax Control, people have had one thing to say.  Between the fans, and even the Stars and Bombshells of Sin City Wrestling, Twitter has been alive with #TeamOhEmGi .  There are many rumors running around that this is the team to fear.  If you asked Giani Di Luca himself if he agreed, he would likely respond with #FUHGEDDABOUDIT !

The streets are alive with people on this warm day in Las Vegas, people coming out of the woodwork to enjoy the near 80 degree weather.  The light overcast doesn’t deter any of them as they buzz about happily.  Giani Di Luca is seen walking amongst the crowd, giving the occasional wave to those who recognize him.  He tilts down his sunglasses to take in one particular hottie, but after a simple nod, he goes back to minding his own business with his ear buds blasting “Alive” by Nekromantix (WHAT?!).  The warm weather really shows on Giani who is used to far worse back home at this time of year.  He is wearing a pair of Adidas charcoal grey and yellow shorts with a black NXT hoodie as he jogs the street.  He stops at a crosswalk, but continues to jog in place until the light turns green.  He continues on down the road, the blocks almost seeming to fade into one another.  He barely knows where to turn, as he almost seems to fade into the psychobilly music that is blasting in his ears.  As he continues on, the sweat starts to pour down his reddened face before he realizes that his jog had turned into a run at some point.  He smirks as he sees the Staggs Dungeon sign on the beat up building at the other end of the block.  He steadies his pace back to a jog as he comes around a young couple walking hand in hand.  He comes to the door and skids to a stop.  He catches his breath before pulling on the door handle, pulling his ear buds out gently, still letting the music play as he comes inside.

Giani:  Ey yo, Spike!  You was right, Nekromantix is the shit…

Giani stops as he sees Pussy Willow standing next to the ring, lightly conversing with Spike.  Giani takes slow steps inside as he looks around.  Confusion covers his face as he approaches the group, giving Pussy a nod before pulling Spike a few feet away, leaning in to whisper to him.

Giani:  Uhhhh, is there somethin’ you isn’t tellin’ me about, bro?  I thought we was gonna get some trainin’ in today.  I wanna be in tip top shape for this one, and uhhh… unless you’re comin’ outta retirement, which would be wicked awesome… No, stop me here… Why is she here?

Spike chuckles as he looks over Giani’s shoulder to see Pussy standing there looking excited to be inside of the Dungeon.  He looks back to Giani with a warm sort of smile on his face.

Spike:  I’m totally coming out of retirement.  Why don’t you go wail on some punching bags while I make the announcement.

Giani:  What the…?  Seriously, dawg?!  That’s awesome!

Spike:  No, see there’s this sort of obligation to do interviews from time to time, especially when you’re a Heavyweight Champion going in to a match, possibly a tournament of some sort…

Giani sneers at Spike who chuckles out loud, patting Giani on the shoulder.  Giani sticks his tongue out at Spike as he continues to catch his breath.  He reaches back into his backpack and pulls out a towel, wiping his face off as he slings it over his shoulder.  He takes a deep breath and then mutters under his breath as he turns around.

Giani:  Douchebag…  Pussy!  How are ya?

PW:  I’m great, thanks for asking.

Giani:  Well, it wasn’t the first time I asked that today, so…

Giani pauses for a laugh from Pussy, who instead looks more confused than Giani did when he walked into the gym.  Giani waits for a moment to let her work it out, but finally gives up hope.

Giani:  Yeah, anyway… Sorry I look like shit, I was plannin’ on just trainin’ today, so my hair ain’t done and all…

PW: Oh, it’s no worry at all.  Has anyone ever told you that you look even better roughed up like that?

Giani:  Baby, Giani Di Luca looks good no matter what!  Hahahaha…

Pussy looks at Giani and nods her head to concede to him.  However, Giani clears his throat and straightens up his posture after lowering his backpack to the ground behind him.  Pussy looks over toward the camera and nods her head.

PW:  Well, how about we get started here?  I’m here with Heavyweight Champion, “The Italian Stallion” Giani Di Luca who is ready to team up with Emma Rose to take on Argento and Roxi Johnson.  First off, let me congratulate you on retaining your belt at My Bloody Valentine.

The mention of the even seem to spark a fire in Giani’s eyes, however, he forces a smile onto his face and nods in response, muttering a quiet “Thank you” to Pussy as he tries not to let his anger be seen by the cameras.

PW:[/.b]  Now, this is the second year that you have entered this tournament.  Is there any reason you decided to enter with the… incident… that took place last year?

Giani thinks on it for a moment, trying his best to come up with a diplomatic answer to the question.  As Giani isn’t very diplomatic, this proves difficult for the Champ.  He licks at his lips, trying to stop the words from coming out, but there is no stopping them.

Giani:
 Oh, you mean when I walked out on my partner and then the next week when she came out and went off on me for it, I damn near Jersey Turnpike’d her?

PW:  Yeah, that’s the incident I was talking about…

Giani:  Oh, okay.  I wasn’t sure… See, that’s exactly why I entered again this year.  I am the Heavyweight Champion.  So, what do I got to gain from winnin’ this thing?  I get to right the wrong I did last year when I damn near killed Faith’s career single-handedly.  Honestly, I look back at that situation and I’m embarrassed.

Giani takes a deep breath, trying to stifle the passion in his voice, but he fails miserably in doing so.

Giani:  That was embarrassing… Like, seriously SE-RI-OUS-LY embarrasin’… Not only did I abandon my tag team partner, but I left a woman in the ring when she needed my help the most.  I waved her over to tag me in, and then I stepped off the apron and watched as she got her ass beat, and pinned in the middle of that ring.  I showed that I ain’t to be trusted.  So, the big question should be “Why should Emma Rose trust me?”

PW:  That is a good question… What has changed since last year that makes you more trustworthy?

Giani:  Everything!

Giani laughs as he looks around him.  He pauses as he seems to soak in every detail for a moment.  He takes in a deep breath of relief as he looks right at Spike Staggs.

Giani:  Literally, everythin’ has changed in the last year.  I was a miserable douchebag last year.  I didn’t have what it took to climb the ladder here in Sin City.  I came from an organization where not havin’ a mental disability of some sort made me unique.  I was a draw there and quite possibly got by on my good looks.  Then I… I come to SCW thinkin’ I was tough shit, and I got a reality check that I was not ready for.

Giani continues to stare at Spike as if he were the camera.  He takes a deep breath and then tries to break his stare, but he is unable to.

Giani:  I was not used to bein’ in someone’s shadow.  On the Fuhgeddaboudit TV show, I was the star.  When I left, it was not renewed.  When I was in BACW, I was a rookie.  I was the fastest risin’ star that place ever had.  Sky was the limit there, and no one stood in my way.  When I came here, I had some damn big shoes to fill with that guy right over there…

The camera seems to follow Giani’s line of sight to look at Spike who almost seems caught off guard by the attention.  He flashes a polite smile before the camera comes back to rest on Giani and Pussy standing in front of the training ring.

Giani:  I was insecure, and I couldn’t take not bein’ the main attraction.  I shit on my friends.  I listened to some old windbag tell me that I deserved to be a star, risin’ to the top instead of standin’ behind Spike.  I bought it cause it was always true before.  But it wasn’t then, and I couldn’t handle that truth.  It wrecked me, and I destroyed everythin’ I cared about because he was the good guy.  He was, and still is, the longest reigning SCW Heavyweight Champion, so how could I step up to him?  I had to become an asshole, and I did it very well.  Faith was just a casualty in that.  I’ve made amends with her about it, but I haven’t made amends with myself for betrayin’ everythin’ I believe in.

PW:  So that is why you have gone out of your way redeem yourself lately?

Giani simply nods his head as if he had just shared the biggest secret with her and her alone.  He slows his nod before turning away from Spike and back to Pussy.

Giani:  Bingo.  I still ain’t done.  I played a very convincin’ asshole, so there’s a lot to make up for.  So, to answer ya question, that’s the reason I entered this tournament.  I want to prove that I’m a changed man.  I can be trusted, and I should be feared for that alone.  I got a lot to prove, and if Emma can trust me, then everythin’ people have been sayin’ the last few days won’t just be a rumor.  It will be reality.

PW:  You guys definitely seem to be a very promising team.  We expect big things from this combination.  Now, it is no secret that Emma Rose and Ben Jordan are an item…

Giani:  Oh yeah?  I had no freakin’ idea…. Hahaha

PW:  You didn’t?  It’s all over Twitter, and she accompanies him to the ring and…

Giani holds up a hand to stop Pussy as she blushes, realizing he was joking.  He shakes his head as he points a thumb at her, mouthing something to the camera.

PW: Well… You and Ben Jordan don’t exactly have the best history with one another.  Do you think that will play a role in your chances in this tournament?

Giani:  Nah… Now, don’t get me wrong… Emma Rose is hawwwwt… but so is my girlfriend.  Yeah, I know I’m trainin’ and doin’ an interview on Valentine’s Day, but I do have one.  Now, me and Ben ain’t always seen eye to eye.  He all but called me a viper who was gonna tear NXT apart… oh wait, he even said that… but I think somewhere deep down, he knows I’m a different guy than I was before.  Shit, I could learn a thing or two from the Cockney King… All three of us could maybe train sometime?  Be like new best friends since his other one stabbed him in the back?

Giani stops himself after hearing Spike clear his throat behind him.  His cocky smirk disappears as he looks back to Pussy.

Giani:  Okay, okay… on a serious note, I got nothin’ but mad respect for Ben Jordan and Emma Rose.  I want nothin’ more than to win this thing, not just for me, but for Emma too.  It could be the thing that sky rockets her to the top of the Bombshell Division where she belongs.  So, Team OhEmGi is the team to look out for, cause I’m motivated, and clearly she is too…

PW:  A truly golden team… But, you have got your work cut out for you this round as you take on Former Roulette Champion, Argento, and Former Bombshell Champion, Roxi Johnson.  What are your thoughts on your opponents?

Giani:  Honestly, I ain’t gonna sweat it.  Me and Argento have met up in the ring before.  We both debuted around the same time if I remember right, and we both was “The Italian Stallion”.  I got a little territorial about the name, and I kicked his ass to claim it here in SCW.  Not to say that I don’t think he is one to look out for.  I mean, he was the Roulette Champion while I had no claim to a belt.  Plus, he’s datin’ a vampire, so he’s obviously used to rough play.  Maybe even got a bit of a V boost goin’ into this match?  That’s right, True Blood reference, whatcha gonna do about it??

Giani jests lightly as he looks into the camera, taunting anyone to come at him before winking and curling the corner of his lip into a smile.  He turns back to Pussy, turning back to a serious tone.

Giani:  No, seriously… Got respect for my fellow Italian brotha… We’re unpredictable in the ring, and I take every match seriously.  This one is no different.  I’m gonna bring everything I got.  The only way Argento is gonna get past me is if he steps up his game and brings it too.

PW:  And what about Roxi Johnson?

Giani:  Honestly, I seen what she can do in the ring, and I’m pretty confident Emma can handle Roxi.  The rules state that it’s Men Vs Men and Women Vs Women, so I don’t gotta worry about her, Emma does.  Emma brings heart and a whole lotta ass kickin’ to every match she’s in, so I got faith that she’s gonna handle hers while I handle mine.  Get ready to see us in Round 2 of this tournament.  Or, ya know… just go ahead and hand us the crowns now.  If this tournament was based on heart, we would already be the royals.  Yo, we got you Mae Young and Lou Thesz!

Giani tightens his muscles a bit as he poses for the camera.  Even through his baggy clothing, his physique is well represented from his broad shoulders to his pecs.  Pussy giggles at Giani’s intensity.

PW:  Well, it seems that you have full confidence in this tournament as you do in your title matches.  I expect you to keep good on your promise and we’ll see you in two weeks for Round 2?

Giani:  Put ya money on this stallion, then ride it to the bank, baby!  Hahaha Fuhgeddaboudit!  Roxi, Argento… make us look good when we win.  Ya know, put up a good fight and make sure we don’t look like we pushed over some lames to get to the next round, yaknowhatimsayin’?  Bring ya A game lady and gent… Cause hash tag Team OhEmGi will be…  Deuces…

Giani holds up two fingers before turning and walking out of the camera shot.  Pussy blinks for a moment before taking in a deep breath.

PW:  Well you heard it… Giani Di Luca is extra confident in Team OhEmGi’s chances this week against Team… Argento and Roxi!  Tune in to Climax Control for this major Main Event!  This is Pussy Willow, signing off!

With that, Pussy rests her hands down in front of her as she smiles big for the camera as it fades out.

{I got my speakers on, speakers on, speakers on… I got my speakers on WRECKED!}

{fin}

>