Author Topic: Down To BIDNESS Bro  (Read 374 times)

Offline Giani Di Luca

• View Profile
Down To BIDNESS Bro
« on: May 11, 2013, 02:19:11 PM »
 {I Got My Speakers On Wrecked}

{Cut Scene}

We focus on an empty black canvas director’s chair in the center of the green room.  There is a large screen against the back wall with a picture of the Vegas skyline and a large SCW logo in the center.  On the arm of the chair is a bottle of Smart Water glistening with condensation.  Not long after we soak in our surroundings, Giani Di Luca comes walking onto the set wearing a grey tank top with the Italian flag behind the picture of a stallion.  He is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans that are form fitting with silver studs lining the pockets and the belt line.  Of course, you can’t forget the ice on his wrist and the flashy diamond cross dangling from his neck, and his fresh white sneakers.  He sits down in the seat and kicks one foot up on a stool in front of him.  Before he even acknowledges the camera, he picks up the water bottle and takes a sip.  He spits it out against the camera, causing beads to obstruct our view.  He grunts in displeasure, shaking his head from side to side.

Giani:  How f*ckin’ hard is it to get water at exactly thirty-nine degrees?  It don’t take a rocket scientist, does it?  Sh*t… You would think people didn’t know who the hell I was or somethin’…  I mean, it ain’t like I haven’t been around here for almost a year.

Giani grinds his teeth as he wipes off the lens, only for the purpose of checking his reflection for any imperfections in his appearance.  He runs Chapstick over his lips and puts a few hairs perfectly into place.  He clicks his jaw with a thumbs up to himself before leaning back comfortably in the chair.

Giani:  I am tired of the disrespect I get every damn week around this place.  I’m an in-demand kinda guy.  I got better things to do than tape a promo for some ungrateful fans and a loser who don’t even stand a chance against me.  I do this outta the kindness of my heart, and you can’t even get a bottle of water right?

Giani picks up the bottle of water and chucks it across the room.  A loud thud is heard before water is seen flying toward the screen.  Giani glares at the camera silently for a minute before continuing.

Giani:  I ain’t no joke.  I was on a very popular television show for three years, and I chose to get into this sport long before that.  I bring star power to this shitty little Indy federation, getting held back for people like Spike Staggs and Thatcher Rex cause they don’t know what to do with someone who has the power to back up his words.  That ends this week, dawg.  Seriously, this week I will go out there and I will embarrass the masked nobody named Frost.  The disrespect ends Sunday…

With that, Giani quickly stands up from his chair and looks down at his feet in disgust, muttering under his breath as he watches his fresh sneakers getting wet from the water he spilled. He presses a button on the wall as he is storming out and we fade in.

{End Cut Scene}

That’s Amore!

Way Back Wednesday is slowly coming to an end at LAX nightclub inside the Luxor Hotel with “Like A G6” by Far East Movement playing as we walk through the red and black archway door.  Inside, the red and purple lights are flashing across the dance floor as the sweaty bodies grind against one another.  It is packed on this wild weeknight as tourists and residents a like stream into the packed club.  Waitresses frantically try to keep up with the demands at the surrounding tables.  The balconies overlooking the entire club are surrounded by black wrought iron railings done in gothic design.  This is where you would expect to see Giani Di Luca standing, but instead, he is blowing off some steam on the dance floor, dancing to the music with his white shirt around his neck, but the same jeans described in the cut scene.  As his body moves to the music, most of the women, and a large portion of the men, are watching his perfectly tanned rippling muscles move.  They do their best to get closer to the confident Giani, but he has damage control there in the form of Simpson.  Simpson stands still with his arms over his chest and a pair of sunglasses over his eyes as he watches on.  Parting through the crowd is James Huntington-Hawkes… the third.  He has the redheaded Ashley Jameson’s hand in his as he drags her through.  He whispers something excitedly to Giani, who nods his head.  Simpson accompanies the two off of the floor which doesn’t allow any more protection.  The crowd starts to swarm, shouting out at him frantically.  He feels the hands caressing his toned body, groping his firm buttocks, trying to get a piece of the stallion.  He raises his arms up in the air, allowing the hands to fondle his body.

On the stage, the DJ’s switch up, ending the music for just a moment.  The crowds don’t let up around Giani one bit.  He raises his cross studded sunglasses off of his face and flicks his fingers from under his chin as a sign of disrespect to them, but that still doesn’t stop them.  He uses his shirt to wipe himself off as he shakes his head in disgust.  He tries to push through, but they seem to multiply around him.  The music soon starts up with “Feel Alive” by Killbot.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uP_UsM2r4fM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The door opens up to the club, and a hooded man walks through, looking almost like a Druid to the crowd.  He almost immediately draws attention to himself, pulling a minute amount of attention off of Giani.  He looks up to see this, and the man is followed by another, and another… and another.  A woman comes walking in next, lowering her hood to show off fiery red locks that cascade down her shoulders as she glares out into the audience.  She is followed by another who is wearing a flowing feminine coat that dusts against the floor, a red and black lace corset, and a small silver tiara in her raven hair, adorning red rubies that glow within a horned skull.  Her icy eyes scan the audience for herself, looking around the balconies for someone before spotting the large, mostly female crowd before a devious smirk crosses her face.  The hooded men walk down the stairs and toward the beginning of the crowd.  They part the crowd as if it were the Red Sea. Misty steps through it like royalty before coming closer to Giani who matches her devious smirk before sliding his thick hand down his abdomen, teasing at his belt buckle.  He moves just his stomach, in and out in a fluid motion as he works his way in closer. This is where Misty’s cheek should become rosy red, but she reaches forward and rips the belt off of Giani’s jeans before he even knows what hit him.  He stops right in his tracks with a look of shock as she flings the belt under her arms, shimmying toward him, flashing her porcelain chest within FCC limits (no Ms. Jackson’s here).  Her eyes dance over his glistening body before she flings the belt around his neck, pulling him down to her level.  She leans in and whispers in his ear.

Misty:  You can talk the talk, but can you wal the walk?

As the phrase disappears from the screen, she runs her tongue up the opposite side of his chin, nibbling on his right ear before ruffling his hair and shoving him away with a chuckle.  The crowd roars with laughter as they point as Giani.  Misty starts to walk away when Giani snatches her arm and pulls her back against him. He presses closely against her backside, taking a second to admire it before roughly bending her over at the waist.  With a firm hand on the small of her back, he raises an arm in the air as if he were a rodeo superstar wrangling a bull by the horns.  He gets his hips and his abs moving fluidly as Misty flings her head back, letting her long raven locks fly up in the air.  It starts to cling to Giani’s sweaty body s she places a hand on his cheek, letting him continue.  Ruby watches on with fire in her eyes as she imagines killing Giani a thousand times over.  Giani leans down, kissing on Misty’s neck before whispering back in her ear.

Giani:  You been stuck with that old douchebag too long.  I’m the f*@#ing stallion you could ride allllll night long…

Misty looks back into Giani’s dark brown eyes.  She smiles before noticing Ruby’s deadly glare.  She pulls away and straightens up her posture as she looks into his eyes, this time with a much more serious look in her eyes.  She clears her throat as Giani keeps up with the music.  She leans in to whisper once again.

Misty:  I assume you have VIP arrangements?

Giani: Who do you think I am some poor nobody?  Of course I do.

Misty:  Might we adjourn to them?  I have something I wanted to talk to you about regarding Climax Control, and… other… business.

Giani gives a firm nod of the head before he leads the way.  Misty and the disciples follow closely after him.  The disciples keep the crowds at bay as Giani comes over to the glowing stairs.  They walk up and Giani nods at the bouncer monitoring the VIP rope.  He opens it up, and everyone follows him up to the lounge room that Giani has reserved.  They walk down the five steps to enter and the disciples sit down on the red velvet sectional seating, leaving the two thrown-like chairs overlooking the crowd for Giani and Misty.  Giani allows her the first chair, making sure she is seated comfortably.  He sits down next to her as they watch those beneath them.  A waitress brings them fresh bubbly in long stemware glasses.  Misty takes a sip, crinkling her nose from the bubbles.

{Cut Scene}

Back in the green room, Giani is seen sitting down, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and arms folded across his lap.  His eyes are widened in a bit of surprise as he raises an eyebrow.  He holds the pose for a second as he tries to comprehend what is going on in the club.  He just shakes his head with his obnoxious signature laugh before he begins speaking.

Giani:  What was that?!  Seriously, bro… This chick needs spray tan, like stat ya know?  Her hair is all one color, no blonde to it at all.  You see what I’m sayin’?  She isn’t my type, like… at all.  Back in Jersey, this chick would be called a vampire, and nobody would talk to her.  I mean, she’s kinda like the weird chick who sat in the corner of class in baggy clothes and glasses who didn’t talk at all…

Giani gestures as if he was trying to wait for someone to agree with him.  He pauses, and then leans back in his chair, rolling his eyes as he taps his feet together almost nervously.

Giani:  Dawg, she was lookin’ as awkward as Carrie in the shower room.  Normally I woulda thrown tampons at her, but ummm… Somethin’ else was tryin’ to make it’s way to her, yaknowhatimsayin’?  Hahahaha yeah…  I been lookin’ at her like a sister since we both joined Team Erik.  Big brother wants to protect his little sister from all the assholes who wanna give her trouble, right? That’s how it’s supposed to be.

Giani leans up just a bit, looking down at the ground as he avoids continuing.  He taps his fingers together nervously for nearly a minute before his eyes slowly raise back to the camera’s view.  He tries to hide a cocky smile, but he isn’t completely successful.

Giani:  But tonight?  I was doin’ my thing, teasin’ her cause she’s always turnin’ me down.  I put my swag on thick, dawg.  I’m gettin’ every muscle in my body into it, havin’ a laugh and she nearly pulls my pants off me, and she flips my game back on me, bro!  Serious, like what do I do?!

Giani looks blankly into the camera once more like he is awaiting an answer.  He blinks a few times until we fade back in…

{End Cut Scene}

Misty continues to sip on the glass, watching the hormone crazed adults working on finding the one (or more) who will give them their much needed release.  She enjoys watching the pathetic attempts at copulation, until Giani breaks their silence.

Giani:  In case you are wonderin’, our plans went off without a hitch.  Everything is goin’ perfectly right now.  We are jest spendin’ some time in Vegas to make sure it stays that way.  I got a few guys who are havin’ a look at security right now who do thin’s on the D.L.

Misty slowly turns her head in Giani’s direction, giving a satisfied nod.  Her eyes wander across his impressive physique, but she quickly peels them off and looks up at the bronzed Adonis’ face.  He takes a sip from his glass, trying to avoid her noticing that he is eying her even more than she was to him.  He brings the glass back down to the arm rest, holding onto it carefully.

Misty:  That is very good to hear.  When you have a home with so many riches in it, you need good security.  Things get lost when they aren’t properly secured.  Especially when we will be on our way to California in a few short days.

Giani:  Yeah, but I need this.  I gotta get back in the ring.  Mark and Christian have been holdin’ me down too long, and too many people think I gone soft.  Soon they are gonna know better though..

Misty listens intently to Giani’s words while taking a few more sips from her glass.  Once the champagne is gone from her glass, a waitress comes over, bringing a fresh bottle to pour into it.  Misty rolls her eyes at the waitress and then dismisses her with the wave of her hand.  She looks back to Giani as he finished and she takes one last sip.  Bringing it down to her hand, she cradles it like a goblet in her hand.

Misty: Only a fool would think you were anything less than one hundred percent.  Putting you in tag matches with that loser friend of Spike’s doesn’t make you a loser.  Sometimes dead weight is too much to carry.  I carried Thatcher Rex in that same tournament, but he dragged me down too.  Now that things have swung in Team Erik’s favor, people will see that you are better than their best.

Giani:  I just don’t get why they threw that loser Frost at me.  Erik should know that he is far beneath me.  Unless he wants me to look good?  I mean, I don’t need help there but I will take it.

Misty:  Isn’t it sad that you feel like you have to take any pitiful opponent they throw at you when you should be challenging Kevin Carter for the Heavyweight Championship?

Misty takes in a long sip from her wine glass, letting out that satisfied burning sigh as the fine spirit starts working it’s way through her veins.  Giani tosses back the glass as if it were Kool Aid and he holds it up behind him for the waitress to refill.  He seems irritated as he waits more than ten seconds, as he speaks to Misty.

Giani:  The Heavyweight Championship?  Pft f*ck that!  If a title don’t have the words “National eWrestling Alliance World” in of it, then it is wayyyy beneath me.  SCW might be the best of the alliance, but their titles ain’t even worth usin’ to wipe my ass…

Giani looks down at Misty, who has her Bombshell Championship sitting next to her courtesy of Ruby, and he smiles apologetically.  Misty glares at him for a second and Giani shrugs his shoulders.

Giani:  No offense, but it is way beneath you too my Queen. I understand that you get pushed in the alliance when you got regional gold, and every piece of SCW gold we got is a power play for Erik, but nothing less than top is really worth our time.  We’re in another class away from all these losers.  Carter is too, but he don’t know it.  Neither does James or Ace or The Fallen.  Hell, all of Team Erik is better than Team SCW.

Misty:  Then prove it on Sunday.  A region is only as good as our champions, and since Team Erik has most of the titles, we are raising the bar.  Demolish Frost, and you just might get a shot at a regional title.  When we all own the belts and restore honor to them, then we will be seen as the saviors, and alliance gold will only be the beginning…

The waitress FINALLY brings Giani the bottle of champagne.  She starts to pour it, but Giani rips the bottle out of her hand.  In a fit, he throws the glass behind him, letting it shatter on the ground.  Misty smiles deviously and does the same.  The waitress tries to object, but Giani and Misty both dismiss her with an annoyed wave.  She mutters something under her breath as she sneaks in a middle finger to both of them.  They are to oblivious as they snicker amongst themselves.  Giani brings the bottle to his lips, tossing some back before holding the bottle to Misty’s lips.  Misty puts her hand up to the bottle as if to signal she is done.  Giani pulls it away and takes another swig as “Marry The Night” by Lady Gaga starts playing.

Giani:  Dumb broad can’t do her job.  She’s over there takin’ care of some nobodies like they was royalty er somethin’ when the real starts is over here.

Misty looks at Giani with an eyebrow raised.  She stares into his eyes as if she felt slightly offended by his statement.  Giani looks confused and Misty snaps her fingers before raising her right hand above her head, pointing down at herself.

Misty:  *Ahem* the royalty is right here.  You had better recognize it and bow down before me.

Giani laughs obnoxiously, shaking his head from side to side.  When Misty refuses to budge on her stance, Giani rolls his eyes.  Misty widens hers as she stares at his open defiance.  He rips the tiara from her head and he places it on his own head.  Misty laughs out in absurdity which catches the disciples by surprise.  Misty tries to wrestle him for it, but she is unsuccessful in her task.  The disciples look at her as if they are waiting for her to get angry, but instead she rolls her wrist and bows down in a half-assed gesture.

Misty:  Your crown looks lovely on you, my queen…

Giani:  I ain’t no QUEEN!  I am the King of the World, my lovely lady!  And trust me, if you let me, I will be rockin’ it…

Misty doesn’t catch on right away.  Giani notices and covers his mouth as he giggles in a low tone.  With the distraction, Misty rips the crown from his head and places it neatly back in her hair.  She trips and falls down in Giani’s lap where he cradles her head so she isn’t hurt. They look into each other’s eyes for moments on end, their faces getting closer and closer until Misty turns her head at the last possible second.  She gets up and sits in her thrown, refusing to make eye contact.

Misty:  I… I think we have had too much champagne, Mr. Di Luca.  Our minds are clouded, and that can’t be good for you in your first match in quite a while.

Giani:  Yeah, I guess ya are like my little sis.  That would be awkward.

Giani turns away with a sort of awkward look on his face.  He puts the bottle to his lips and pours it down his throat as Misty looks back to the disciples.  Ruby seems anxious to go, and she can’t stop glaring at Giani in disgust.  Misty slowly stands up from her chair and grabs onto Giani’s hand.  He stands up to greet her with eagerness in his eyes.

Misty:  Thank you very much for your hospitality Mr. Di Luca.  It has been a most pleasant evening.

Giani lowers his eyes to the ground, nodding his head slowly.  He collects himself, forcing a smile onto his face as he chuckles nervously.  He shakes hands with Misty.

Giani:  The pleasure was all mine, Misty.  We totally gotta do it again soon.  For real.

Misty nods her head, giving Giani a gentle, friendly embrace before turning to meet Ruby.  The other disciples stand up and walk toward the steps.  Misty follows as Giani looks out over the dance floor in disappointment.  Misty looks back with a hint of regret on her face as well.  She exits and Giani just sighs.

{I got my speakers on wrecked}

{Commercial Break}

{Cut Scene}

We come back to the green room once again to find Giani with the same look of disappointment on his face, but in his original tank top and jeans combo.  He has his fingers laced together, and he lowers the diamond cross sunglasses over his eyes to regain some of his composure.

Giani:  I ain’t never sweated a bitch a day in my life.  I was in love with Bianca Solderini big time, and when she disappeared, I just shrugged it off.  I brushed her off my shoulders.  I never even thought of Misty in that way before, so I just don’t understand why it has me down like this.  I mean, she’s obviously a lesbian if she can resist my swag like that, right?  I mean, her and Ruby do seem kinda close like that, and the bitch was eye ballin’ my shit ALLLL night.  No judgments here, but that’s gotta be the case, right?

Giani raises and eyebrow with his cocky smirk spread over his face to replace the disappointment.  He shrugs his shoulders and ends it with his signature obnoxious laugh that just doesn’t seem to end for almost a minute.  He waves off the camera as we fade into the next scene.

{End Cut Scene}

Down To BIDNESS Bro

We cut in at Giani’s Las Vegas home done in a rustic roman style setting.  In the living room, there are faded white marble pillars lining the circular room, going up two stories where a large skylight allows the sun to shine through.  Two of the pillars are used to support the large LED TV with a stereo underneath.  In the center of the room is a large white leather sectional couch surrounding a glass coffee table.  Giani has his feet propped up on the couch, catching a cat nap before the doorbell wakes him up.  He stretches out before groggily getting off of the couch.  The doorbell rings again, and Giani starts to get a little annoyed.  He walks around the sectional and goes to the break before heading off to the edge of the room, walking up two steps.  He walks through the hallway leading to the front door and puts his hand on the doorknob as a third ring sends him over the edge.  He flings the door open, and without looking to see who it is, he shouts out.

Giani:  WHAT?!

His expression doesn’t change when he sees the bubbly blonde Michelle Andretti standing there in trendy white business attire.  Her hair is freshly done, bobbing over her forehead and to the left.  She looks like an Avon saleswoman and the big smile doesn’t help any.  She puts the clipboard under her arm and gasps in excitement.

Michelle:  Ohhhhh my gawd!  Totally looking as scrumptious as ev-errrr!  Like, hellas!

Giani growls in annoyance as he leans in the door frame, towering over the rambunctious blonde.  He stares at her as she sits there silently wondering why she isn’t inside his home yet.  Giani taps his fingers against doorframe, breathing heavily.

Giani:  So, are ya retarded or somethin’?  What the f*ck are ya doin’ at my house?

Michelle:  Ummmm…. I forgot.  What was it?  Something about wrestling…

Giani:  Nawww!  Really?  I thought you was here about the clogged shitter…

Michelle blinks her eyes before excitement runs over her face.  She physically bounces, clapping her hands together and kicking her left leg behind her before raising the clipboard in the air.

Michelle:  Like, yeah!  That’s totally it, isn’t it?  Sorry, sometimes I forget stuffs that is important.  So, where is this clog?

Giani:  I assume you ain’t tryin’ to sell me make up, so the reason you’re here is probably on the clipboard, broad?

Michelle scratches her head and then shakes her head in the negative.  She shrugs her shoulders and then looks down at the clipboard to confirm her suspicions.  However, after taking at least thirty seconds to read and re-read a few short notes, her face lights up and she squeals excitedly before laughing.  She slaps her knees and then gives Giani a shove.

Michelle:  Ohhhh my gawd, I totally had a blonde moment!  I’m supposed to pick up a bottle of champagne, chilled, and some baked goods like cookies or muffins, and then visit Giani Di Luca; HA that’s you!  And then I’m supposed to talk to him, as in you of course, about SCW stuff.

Giani:  Okay, so where’s the champagne and muffins?

Michelle scratches her head and then shrugs her shoulders.

Michelle:  Do you wanna go to the store with me so we can pick them up?  Apparently Mr. Di Luca wants these things.  I mean, it’s for your dad, so shouldn’t you pick them up yourself?

Giani stands there stunned for a moment as he tries to comprehend everything that has just happened.  He blinks his eyes and then lets out an instinctive laugh.  He shakes his head from side to side as he turns around and starts walking inside.

Michelle:  Are you getting your keys, or…?

Giani:  I am Mr. Di Luca idiot! Those things were for me, but I don’t even care.  So come on in and talk to me about some stupid SCW sh*t.

Michelle blinks her eyes and then walks inside, swinging the clipboard at her side as she practically skips to catch up with Giani.  She looks around in amazement as she walks around the sectional, taking a seat on the end.  She sets her clipboard down on the coffee table and then crosses her legs in a very lady-like display.  Giani chews on his fingernail in aggravation as he stares at her, flipping through her notes.

Giani:  So, what about this SCW stuff?  What is there to talk about?

Michelle:  Ohhhh gawd is there plenty of stuff.  I mean, whoever is doing Vixen’s make up needs to give me their number *sing song* ASAP!  I hear Odette Ryder is trying to have a baby which is hellas cute!  Ummm… There are rumors that Amy Marshall and Becky Jones aren’t the same person, but I don’t buy it one bit.  Though, I do believe that they are working on voting Goth SCW’s Hottest Man Alive.  Seriously, have you seen him without the make up?  TASSSSS-TEEEEE!!!

Giani slams the palm of his hand against his forehead and shakes his head from side to side as Michelle tries to continue.  He audibly groans before slamming his fist down on the apparently sturdy glass table in front of him, startling Michelle in the process.

Giani:  SERIOUSLY?! You came to my house without the things you was supposed to bring?  Then you waste my time talkin’ about stupid f*ckin’ gossip and bullsh*t lies?  Obviously if there was a contest for Hottest Man Alive in ANY part of the wrestlin’ world…

Giani points to himself with a click of his cheek.  He winks to accent the cocky outburst, nodding his head in the process.

Giani:  I’m sure you are here to tell me I’m gonna do good in my match against Frost which I already f*ckin’ know!  And you’re gonna feed me some bullsh*t excuse why Erik couldn’t be here himself to give me this stupid f*ckin’ speech about how great I am and how I’m gonna go places now and whatever I wanna hear to make me realize that he has done nothin’ but lie to my face.  He sent some dumb blonde bimbo with little t*ts and a huge ass to soften the blow, but guess what?

Michelle:  Really?  Where is Misty?  I haven’t seen her in hellas.

Giani:  Oh my gawd!  I’m talkin’ about YOU A-CUP!  This right here is EXACTLY what I was talkin’ about when I told Erik that this rebellion thing is a bunch of bullsh*t.  He’s got you up in here tryin’ to give me a pep talk, but you can’t even remember the simplest tasks.  He’s too worried about the women in SCW to give a shit about the men, which is the only thing that matters aside from Misty cause she can fight like a man… This whole thing is one stupid clusterf*ck!

Michelle slowly nods her head, soaking in Giani’s rant, but it is apparent that she doesn’t seem to be fully understanding it at the same time.  She looks up as if she were doing complicated math in her head before holding a finger up in the air to get Giani’s attention.

Michelle:  Ummm… forty-two?

Giani: What?!  Seriously? Like, are you serious?  Are you Jamie Staggs’ lost twin sister or somethin’?  Two of a kind, serious as hell dawg…  Let me make your day a whole helluva lot easier and I will go to my green room and you get the F*CK outta my house?  Deal?

Michelle:  Ummm, I don’t even have a briefcase, but if you still want to offer me money…

FOR REAL?!?!?!?!?!?!

{Cut Scene}

Inside the green room, Giani is still laughing at the idiocy of Michelle Andretti.  He tries as hard as he can to capture his breath, wiping away the sweat from his forehead.  As he looks back up to the camera, his expression is an odd mixture of anger and amusement.  He rolls his eyes and then holds his hands out as he composes himself, sighing out loudly.

Giani:  Okay, so this was supposed to be the part where I talk about what just happened, but the fact is that this dumb broad came up in here talkin’ some nonsense, and I can’t even comprehend what just happened.  So, instead I’m gonna replace this with a personal message to Lucian Frost…

Giani thinks it over for a second.  He taps his index finger against his chin, while lacing the rest of his fingers together.  His eyes scan the camera back and forth before he raises his finger in the air, placing his free hand on his knee.

Giani:  Beyond the Team Wars, I got no real beef with you Frost.  If I had beef with you, then I would actually be acknowledging you as some kinda threat, and I don’t.  You are nothing to me but an obstacle on my way to the top where I belong.  If you think that you pose any kinda threat to me, then you are as delusional as Mark Ward thinkin’ he can stop the rebellion from takin’ over.

Giani holds his hands out to his sides as if to apologize for what he just said.  He holds the pose for a few seconds before leaning back in his chair.  He props his right foot on his left knee as he chuckles.

Giani:  Don’t hate me for tellin’ truth, dawg.  Them’s the facts.  I mean, let me break it down for the idiots at home who are too stupid to understand what I mean.  You are worthless.  You are a deformed freak, but that’s not why I say you suck.  You suck cause you don’t know how to handle your business.  We ain’t under the border, my friend.  Here, we got enough balls to show our faces when we fight.  We ain’t ashamed of ourselves cause we are confident in our skills.  Why you hidin’. bro?  WHAT you hidin’. dawg?

Giani reaches down next to his seat and picks up a bottle of Smart Water.  He takes a long sip from the bottle, sighing in refreshment as it seems they finally got the temperature right.  He uses his thumb to wipe at the corners of his lips to clean up the fresh water.  He nods his head once before looking back into the camera.

Giani:  I don’t even know why I’m wastin’ my time even talkin’ about you cause in less than twenty-four hours, I will stampede over you and shine on like the star I know I am supposed to be.  Maybe I should thank you, dawg.  Because of you, I get to look good while I put you outta your misery.  Come Sunday, I’m gonna make you wish you never joined Team SCW.  I’m gonna make you wish you never joined SCW period, bro.  After I Jersey Turnpike you and leave you on the mat, you’re gonna look up at the lights, and you will only be thinkin’ one thing… “GOD DAMN that sexy bastard just shit on my whole life!”  That’s true talk right there.  FUHGEDDABOUDIT!

Giani butts himself forward in a taunting manner, a few short times.  He then flicks his fingers under his chin, letting it resonate for a moment before he gets up from the chair.  He is about to walk off once again, but pokes his head down, giving himself one last check for perfection, straightening out his hair before the screen goes fuzzy.

{End Cut Scene}

{I got my speakers on, speakers on, speakers on… I got my speakers on wrecked}

{fin}

>