Author Topic: ∞Happily Never After  (Read 298 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞Happily Never After
« on: May 19, 2016, 10:49:14 PM »

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
<text align=right> <p align=”Right”> "YEAH, I’M OKAY."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 4
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: LOW
SCENE i
REC•

Mikah scowls as she sits down on the edge of the bed in the hotel suite that she shared with her boyfriend(?) Drake Green. She hated Japan. She hated traveling all the damned time but she hated being away from the states. She would've been okay with being somewhere tropical or normal. But fucking Japan?! Sometimes, she swore the Gods cursed her. She'd blame it on Christian Underwood but maybe she was starting to see that it wasn't really him and that her opinion of her was influenced quite a lot on how much she had liked Mark Ward at the time. She wanted desperately to go back to the states but she was booked against Melody Grace on Sunday. She falls back, laying on the bed and staring up at the ceiling, wondering about what she should be doing at the moment, rather than what she actually IS doing.

She lays there for a good five minutes before sighing and pushing herself back into an upright position before standing up and adjust her yoga leggings. She bends over and ties her NIKE tennis shoes before she walks toward the door, ready to go on a run. She hated running in Japan but she couldn't force herself to run on the treadmill again and she wanted some fresh air. Even if she hated Japan, she wasn't going to deny herself the feeling of the fresh air hitting her face as she ran. She glances around, trying to find a notepad to leave Drake a note in case he came back when she was out. She couldn't even really remember where he had spouted off where he was going.

It didn't even take her more than five minutes before she found herself working her way up to her usual, fast pace as she runs. She had mapped out a route when she and Drake had gotten into town and she stuck to the same route when she chose to run outside. Other times she utilized the small gym/fitness center their hotel had; using the treadmill to get in a run or two. She only ran for an hour now, getting in at least five miles in within the hour so she didn't have to be gone overly long.

The hour goes by quickly and Mikah finds herself slowing down to a walking pace as she heads back to the hotel, trying to focus on keeping her eyes forward so she didn't run anybody over. She stops, dead in her tracks as if she was frozen as she looks straight ahead before seeing the sight slip away from her. She blinks for a few minutes before trying to follow what she thinks she had seen. She pushes past people, trying not to shoves them down to the ground as she tries to see if she had actually seen what she thinks she had. It couldn't possibly be him, could it?! She feels her heart beating wildly against her chest, her actions becoming slightly frantic.

;;MIKAH “Masen!?”

She hollers out, screaming over the other people's voices as they chattered amongst themselves. She weaves in and out of the sea of people, cursing internally at them.  Was it really him?!  Could he have really faked his death!?

;;MIKAH “MASEN!”

After trying to chase after him or what she thinks was him, she sinks down to her knees, staring blankly in front of her. If it was him, why hadn't he stopped? She covers her face with her hands for a few minutes, just sitting on her legs before she manages to pull herself up to her feet. She walks back to the hotel room, oblivious to her surroundings. She barely managed to watch for traffic when she had to cross the street. She didn't see the weird and concerned looks that she was getting as she walks into the hotel, heading straight to the elevator. She also couldn't feel the tears that were on her cheeks.  It was as if she was on autopilot as she made her way back to the hotel suite that she shared with her boyfriend.  She seems to snap out of it a bit as she stares at the hotel door and she reaches a hand up to her cheeks, feeling the tears that were evident on her cheeks.

She couldn’t walk into the hotel room and let Drake see her crying; especially if he hadn’t ever seen her cry before.  She takes a deep breath before wiping her tears away and putting the key card into the slot and then walking into the hotel room.  She glances around and relaxes as she sees that Drake hadn’t gotten back from whatever errand he was running.  She takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down as but another wave of emotion hits her.  What if Christian had faked his death just to get away from her?  What if he hadn’t of loved her like she had thought he had?  She can feel the panic settling in and she struggles to breathe before she hears the key card in the door and she realizes that Drake was about to walk in on her panic attack.  She hurries into the bathroom, shutting the door, and then twisting the lock into place.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Babe?  Are you here?”

Mikah doesn’t respond as she leans against the doors, struggling to breathe and the tears pouring down her pretty face.  She very well had heard him call out to her, shouting through the hotel room.  She struggles to get ahold of herself and to manage her emotions but she couldn’t; the panic attack was hitting her full force.  She covers her mouth before sliding down to the ground, sitting on the floor with her back against the door.  She was well aware she was crying but she didn’t know how to stop.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Babe?”

He was knocking on the bathroom door and a small squeal of surprise slipped from her lips and she scooted far away from the door, staring at it as if it was holding back something scary or evil.  However, she didn’t answer him as she tried to stop crying but she couldn’t, the sobs soon starting to wrack her body.  She wasn’t just silently crying anymore as she could only think about possibly seeing Christian.  And she could only think that he really did hate her and that he did fake his death to get away from her.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Is everything okay, babe?  Are you okay?”

She was just staring at the door, listening to his voice.  She shook her head no to both question, oblivious to the fact that he wasn’t able to hear her since the door was shut.  Her breathing became ragged as she sat there, her back against the wall and her knee pulled tight against her chest.  She hadn’t ever had a panic attack before this and she wasn’t sure that she actually liked what it was doing to her.  She closes her eyes before resting her forehead against her knees.  She just wanted some time to herself; time where she didn’t have to think about covering her emotions or think about anything in particular at all.  And having said match against Melody on Sunday was NOT helping her mental state at all.  How was she supposed to go up against a woman who’s outlook on life was positive all the damn time?!  Mikah understood that being positive was a good thing but there’s no way that somebody should be so damned happy all the time.  Life just wasn’t like that.  Maybe Melody would understand if actual shitty things happened to her.  Other than J2H disliking her.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Babe…?”

He brought her out of her thoughts as he knocks on the door again.  He was obviously concerned but she wasn’t exactly sure why he was.  They’d been dating exclusively for a month or maybe more and she hadn’t confided in him about how she felt about Christian overdosing and killing himself in the process.  It plagued her dreams and it followed her wherever she went.  She blamed herself for it.  She was insistent upon thinking that if she hadn’t gone off on vacation with her ex, he’d still be alive and she wouldn’t be in a constant state of hysteria.

She knew that her sessions with her psychologist were helping because even when she did think that, his voice popped up and somehow reminded her that she wasn’t to blame for his death.  But she had a hard time believing that and it was a struggle to keep such a positive outlook on life when she still felt like his death was all her fault.  But she did try to be positive and try to have a somewhat happy outlook on her life.  After all, she did have Drake in her life and that was worth something, even if most of the idiots on Twitter didn’t believe so.  

She takes a deep breath, the tears finally subsiding as she sits there, and looks around the bathroom.  She takes in the scenery in the bathroom, looking at the wallpaper that the hotel had chosen for this bathroom.  She laughs softly to herself, slowly bringing herself out of the hole that she had dug herself into.  She counted to ten in her mind, slowly whispering the numbers to herself before she stands up and fixes her shirt before she washes her face and then pats it dry with the hand towel.  She looks at her reflection.  Her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks were slightly tinged pink from all the tears that she had cried.  She lets out a small sigh, figuring that there isn’t much else that she can do to better her appearance before having to face Drake.

;;MIKAH  “Well. . . .”

She looks at her reflection again, talking to herself.

;;MIKAH  “It’s now or never…”

She slowly opens the door to see Drake’s concerned face as he still stood on the other side of the door.  She wasn’t sure what she was going to say to him.  Or how she was going to explain locking herself in the bathroom, away from him.  It wasn’t that she wanted to be away from him; she just didn’t want him to see her at her most vulnerable.  She just looks at him, breathing steadily and at an even pace as she stand there, more guilt landing on her shoulders.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Are you. . .okay?”

It was clear that he didn’t want to push her too much but he didn’t want her to think that he didn’t care.  She just looks at him, a few moments of silence passing between them.  Could she ever be honest with him about how she felt about her best friend’s death?  Could she ever open up to him about that?  She wasn’t sure but she couldn’t ignore his question, either.  She slowly nods her head.

;;MIKAH  “Yeah, I’m okay.”

He looked skeptical, as if he didn’t believe her or what she was saying.  What sane woman locks herself in the bathroom to have a mental breakdown?  But she could pretend that everything was okay because she was an adult and she very well knew how to mask her emotions as she had learned to hide things from Leighton early on.  She smiles a bit up at Drake, standing in front of her.

::DRAKE GREEN  “Are you sure?”

She could tell that he felt hesitant, almost unwilling to believe that she felt okay.  She could understand that; really she could.  But she didn’t want him to worry about her so she wraps her arms around his lower torso and hugs him closer to her, her head pressed up against his chest.  He hugs her back, his arms wrapping around her slender frame and holding her to him.  She looks to the side, just staying in that position.  There was something about being wrapped in his arms that somehow calmed her down.  She wasn’t sure what it was or why she felt that way but somehow, she felt at ease with his arms wrapped around her.

;;MIKAH  “Yeah, I’m okay.”

<text align=right><p align=”Right”> "HAPPILY NEVER AFTER."
DAYS UNTIL CLIMAX CONTROL: 2
EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MEDIUM
SCENE ii
REC•

She sat in a room, criss cross style in her ring attire.  She had chosen the color to be gold and outlined in white.  She didn’t care that it was revealing and she didn’t care that she probably was showing too much skin to begin with.  But who really cared what skin she was showing?  Hadn't she already proved that she was and is the most dominant Bombshell in SCW?  She carried the division for 9 months and when Samantha Marlowe beat her, she had felt relieved. It had been taxing on her to be that person.  So who really cared if her ring attire was a little revealing?  She had every right to wear exactly what she wanted in the ring without having to worry about the shitty judging from the other bimbos in the locker room.

She sat in the room with stuffing scattered around her and stuffed unicorns scattered throughout the mess of fluff.  There were also balled up bits of tissue paper scattered around in rainbow colors.  She looks half irritated.  Half bored as well.  It was almost as if she didn’t want to do this at all.

;;MIKAH  “Reality bites, doesn’t it Melody?”

Mikah tilts her head to the side a bit, looking straight into the camera, a small smirk on her face and a half evil look in her eyes.

;;MIKAH  “But what would you know about reality?”

She smirks as she raises her hands to her sides, palms up.

;;MIKAH  “You don’t know anything about reality, Melody.  You live in a world where your life is centered around daisies and rainbows and unicorns and who the fuck knows what else.  That’s not even close to what’s considered reality.”

Mikah purses her lips together as if she didn’t think talking about unicorns was acceptable.  Mikah hadn’t even believed in unicorns when she was a child, either.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t understand how you can be so happy all the damned time.  Every time I open my Twitter app on my phone, I see your face smeared all over it.  You’re always tweeting about some bullshit that makes you happy or you’re off on some stupid adventure but you’re still fucking happy!  Am I faulting you for being happy?  No, of course not because I too have my own happy moments.”

Another shrug rolls off of Mikah’s shoulders as she picks up a piece of fluff.

;;MIKAH  “But how can you be so fucking happy all the time?!  How?!”

A baffled look crosses Mikah’s face as she sits there, running the fluff from the stuffing between her fingertips.  It baffled her that Melody was always so bubbly and bright.  But she could admit that she liked Melody a LOT more than she liked Roxi.  At least Melody got flustered when you insulted her on Twitter.

;;MIKAH  “Look at what you have to go through every time you’re booked in a match or even in the same vicinity as Mark Ward?!  Is it worth it?!  How can you be happy knowing that he purposely changed the stipulation to your match with Jessie Salco AFTER you won the belt just so you wouldn’t be the champion?  How does that work!?  Do you know any other emotion!?”

Emotions were never Mikah’s strong suit.  She didn’t like showing any sort of emotion and instead usually chose to bottle up said emotion whenever she could.  Maybe that wasn’t the right thing to do either but always being bubbly and fucking happy all the time drove her fucking insane.

;;MIKAH  “I would have been pissed.  I would have thrown a fit.  I would have thrown water or something at Mark Ward for being such an inconsiderate prick!  But no, you maybe cried to JDoubleH for a few minutes then went on your merry way, acting as if you didn’t have a care in the fucking world.  I couldn’t have done that but I’m not you.  And don’t you think that it’s a little fishy that Mark would have done something like that for Jessie just to spite you!?”

Mikah raises an eyebrow at the camera before shaking her head slightly.

;;MIKAH  “You should have gone to Christian Underwood and demand something be done about Mark Ward’s ridiculous behavior.  Let me tell you a small, most likely insignificant story….”

She clears her throat and grabs two small, stuffed unicorns and holds them out for the camera to see.

;;MIKAH  “This one…”

She raises the blue one up to be more specific.

;;MIKAH  “This one shall be Mark Ward...and this one…”

She raises the pink one up to show the camera.

;;MIKAH  “This one shall be me, Mikah.  Just for story purposes.”

She starts fanagling the unicorns, acting out as if they had been friends.

;;MIKAH  “Once upon a time, there was this beautiful unicorn named Mikah.  She struggled when she first came to Sin City Wrestling and had aligned herself with a bunch of...idiots.  She didn’t realize that being aligned with them would be so career suicide.  So she took a break and when she came back, she was better than before and she was on her own.”

Mikah looks down, focusing on the little play she was putting on with the unicorn toys.

;;MIKAH  “It didn’t take long for her to become the Bombshell Champion, surprising everybody in the back.  You see, nobody thought that she could do it.  And then nobody thought that she would hold the championship for very long, but you see, Mikah was a rare breed.  She loved to prove everybody wrong and let’s get back on track, shall we.”

She brings the blue unicorn in and acts out the two hanging out and getting drunk.

;;MIKAH  “You see the boss, Mr. Mark Ward liked Mikah when she was the champion and even went out drinking with her.  They were good friends.  And that’s all they were and Mikah loved to fuel the fire of the rumors that they were more than just friends and it made her laugh and she enjoyed it.  But they were only friends, nothing more.”

Mikah had a sort of distant look in her eyes as she acted out the story with the toy unicorns.  She tilts her head to the side before looking up at the camera with just her eyes.

;;MIKAH  “She started to toy with the rumors and kissed Mark twice just to see how many people she could stir up.  But you see, Melly, every story doesn’t have a happy ending.  Mikah grew tired of being on top of the world and she lost the championship.  She just...she wanted a break from the pressure.  But of course, in Mark’s eyes, Mikah became nothing and he dropped her from his inner circle.  Because she wasn’t important anymore.”

Mikah drops the pink unicorn and looks at it, her head cocked to the side before she moves her eyes up to look at the camera again.

;;MIKAH  “I could have told you that he wouldn’t have ever let you of all people be the Bombshell Internet Champion.  He despises you a whole lot more than he despises me.  And now that I’ve gone public with my relationship with Drake Green, I’d say that’s saying something.  But why would you even be happy about getting a championship match when Mark Ward is determined to make your life a living hell!?  It doesn’t make sense to me.  And I’m not a good person, but what Mark does to you to make your life hell, makes me cringe.”

She shakes her head again.

;;MIKAH  “But you’re stupid enough to believe in the good the world.  The world isn’t split in half even; I would say there’s more bad and horrible things in the world than there is good.  But you believe in the good.  You believe that things can change when it’s evident that things aren’t going to change for you.  Mark’s not going to change his mind about you.  You won’t get him to unless you suck his cock.”

Another shrug comes off of her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “And for the record, before the idiots that you’re friends with-excluding Despy, of course- tell you that I have done such a thing for Mark, I haven’t done anything sexual with him.”

Mikah rolls her eyes as if she was disgusted that she even had to clear such things up.

;;MIKAH  “But you’re still happy.  You’re still bouncing around like a 3 year old in a candy store.  It makes sense.  I’m the one that should be happy.  I have a relationship that isn’t going south so easy.  I have a daughter who is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.  And I have money so I don’t have to worry spending to much anywhere but I’m not overly happy.  I’m not bubbly or bouncing off the freaking walls like a two year old.  You have every reason to be miserable.  Look at your relationship with JDoubleH…”

A smirk crosses Mikah’s face before she tilts her head to the side again.

;;MIKAH  “Or lack thereof.”

A chuckle escapes from her lips before she grabs the pink unicorn toy she had used in her story.  It might not have been the nicest thing to say or to really talk about.  But what else should she have talked about?  All the matches that Melody’s won or lost?  Boring.

;;MIKAH  “I have no idea what went wrong with your relationship with him but you should be fucking miserable.  He is bound and determined to hate you, Melody.  He wants absolutely NOTHING to do with you and he’s made that abundantly clear on Twitter.  Why aren’t you hating the world?  Isn’t he the one that you love?  How could a person as nice and sweet as you make a person feel such cold emotions?”

Mikah raises an eyebrow at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “I’m not the nicest person around but he doesn’t seem to hate me.  Maybe you’re too nice.  Maybe he just can’t stand you anymore.  I mean, I don’t even know you very well but you might be that person that some people can only handle in small doses.  Like once a month or every other month to be honest.”

Another shrug rolls off of her shoulders.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t know.  And maybe JDoubleH just can’t forgive you for you did to him a year or so ago.  I wouldn’t forgive you for being such a horrible person and playing games with a person’s heart like you did.  And I’m not saying that I know a lot about JDoubleH either but I don’t hate him.  He seems to be right about a lot of stuff.  And he and I seem to agree with a lot of things.  But maybe that’s because he and I live in the real world, not some make believe Disney shit.”

She purses her lips, pressing them together.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe I’m a little cynical but I don’t believe in fairytales or happy endings.  I’ve been through so much shit in my life, that I don’t know how I believe in love.  My best friend killed himself but I’m still here, still apart of the Bombshell roster.  Granted, I’m not the most pleasant person to be around.  I’ve been divorced twice.  I lost the only thing that seemed to matter in my life and I’m okay with that.  I’m okay with not being the champion because that’s a lot of pressure on one’s shoulders.  I’m happy to live without that pressure for a while.”

She smiles at the camera, a genuine smile.

;;MIKAH  “I know you won’t discredit me as a competitor because you know what I’m capable of in that ring.  I wasn’t the Bombshell Champion because I won it on a technicality or with help.”

Yes, that was a jab at last week’s outcome.

;;MIKAH  “I’ve thought about this all week.  I’ve thought about what we can do to make Mark Ward’s night a living hell but what if we just...competed in the match like we’re supposed to?  I mean, you were saying that you wanted me to injure you so you could get out of your contract, right?”

An unrecognizable glint passes through her eyes.  One couldn’t tell if it was evil or something else.

;;MIKAH  “I could easily do it, too.  I could easily crush your trachea, making it hard for you to breathe and to talk but that’d be too easy.  And I’m sure that you don’t want to take the easy way out, right?”

Once again, she tilts her head to the side a slightly evil look crossing her face.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe I find it a tiny bit amusing that Mark Ward takes time out of his busy schedule to make your life a living hell.  But maybe it’s just something for me to not even think about.  I know you want this to be an easy, happy match but I’ve decided I don’t want that.  I don’t want to make a mockery of the sport I love.  This is my career and I’m not about to back down because you think it’s okay to try to make friends on Twitter with me.  I don’t have very many friends and it’s probably best if you steer clear from me.  I mean, if I catch you so much as looking at Drake, I’ll break your nose.”

She just raises her eyebrows before smirking.

;;MIKAH  “I don’t care if that wasn’t you in that picture or pictures, shall I say.  I don’t care if you want to claim that you’re only friends with Drake.  This is your notice, Melody Grace.   I won’t hesitate to break your nose.  I don’t care if you are going to be shooting some movie with him; off screen he’s mine and I don’t take kindly to women who think that I’m all about sharing.  I may have been nonchalant about it on Twitter but I’m done with that bullshit.  You want me to be the girl that I’m not.  I’m not the girl that’s going to stand aside and let some tramp waltz in and sleep with my boyfriend.  Maybe that’s why JDoubleH hates you so damned much.  Maybe he really believes that you are a tramp.  Hey, I’m not saying that you are, maybe that’s what he thinks.”

She raises her hands up in the air.

;;MIKAH  “And Drake’s too nice to tell you to back off and he’ll probably have something to say about me and all this shit because that’s who he is.  He’s Drake Green and he’s a nice guy.  But I’m Mikah and I’m not a nice woman.  I won’t hesitate to put you back in your place.  It may have seemed like I was going to play nice a week ago but I’ve changed my mind.”

She smirks at the camera before grabbing the unicorn and ripping the head off of it and throwing it at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “You’re the woman who still believes in fairytales, unicorns, and happy endings…”

Mikah takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out.

;;MIKAH  “And I’m the woman that’s going to prove to you that there are no happy endings.  That fairytales don’t exist and that there are no such things as unicorns and that our match on Sunday?”

Mikah stands up and pulls at her bottoms that had risen up.  She fluffs her out out before shaking her head to side, shaking it out before flipping it over her shoulder with the back of her hand.

;;MIKAH  “It’s not going to pretty.  It’s not going to be a walk in the park or anything like it.  It’s going to be me versus you, in a match.  Where one of us has to win.  And I have thought about it. . .”

She smirks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “Maybe I do want that so called favor that Mark dangled in front of both of us on Twitter.  But let’s be honest…..”

She winks at the camera.

;;MIKAH  “He’ll just take it away if you win.”

Another smirk crosses Mikah’s face as she gets ready to leave, kicking the fluff around the room.  She makes it a point to kick one of the overly large unicorns in the room, glaring at it.  As if its presence really bothered her.

;;MIKAH  “Don’t worry, Melly.  We’re all mad here.”

She winks at the camera again before turning to leave the room and the leave the mess for somebody else to clean up.

;;MIKAH  “Oh, and one last thing, Melody?”

She pauses to look over her shoulder, a smirk once again on her face.

;;MIKAH  “I hope you’re ready to bleed through your mouth because I have every intention of locking in my finishing hold.  Hope you’re excited!”

Mikah fires off a fake wink before a chuckle escapes her lips.

;;MIKAH  “Ciao!”

Mikah doesn’t waste any time before walking out of the room, letting the camera man get a view of her ass before the screen fades to black.